Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

mhsieh
Topic Author

Delta Sucks!

Wed Dec 27, 2000 10:54 am

Can someone from Delta's management own up to the fact that they are failing to provide adequate service because of they are being held hostage by the pilot???
The flight cancelations without notice or concern for passengers travel plans, along with the arrogance, stonewalling, and down right rudeness has to stop.
STOP LYING!!!! Tell the passengers the TRUTH!!! If Delta can't provide reliable service, shouldn't the passengers be notified so they can make alternative travel plans??
I hope someone from Delta can answer this b/c I am fxxking pissed off right now......

OlympicComet4B

RE: Delta Sucks!

Wed Dec 27, 2000 12:09 pm

RIGHT ON.
What is this bulls..t!!!!
I was treated the worst I've ever been as a passenger yesterday when my flight was cancelled, and they refused to provide transportation for me. And I'm a DELTA MEDALLION level flyer..
Read my DELTA vs. AEROFLOT topic.
They are also managing to keep it out of the media because they are heavy advertisers so the networks and newspapers won't cover the story.
THIS IS A DISGRACE. DON'T FLY DELTA.

mhsieh
Topic Author

Wed Dec 27, 2000 2:53 pm

When they cancelled my flight and left me stranded....NOT ONE PERSON at Delta ever apologized or tried to explain what happened when I asked them. All they could say was..."if you can find another airline to get you there we'll endorse the tickets over"...all the while knowing full well that ATL is packed with stranded Delta passengers and no one else has any openings. If the ticket agent just explained the real situation and apologized, I would have accepted the fact and feel respected by the airline. When I complained to the PSA (passenger service agent....what an misnomer!!) about the situation, she denied there is any pilot labor problem and stated that the flight had been cancelled all along (what does that mean??). And when I asked her why I wasn't notified, she just ignored me!!
Don't spend your hard-earned dollar on a company that does not respect or care about you.

Wed Dec 27, 2000 8:29 pm

Someone can try the stations here in PHL. I haven't seen any Delta commercials here. Since I don't fly Delta, I would reccomend to someone that does(And someone with more info. than I have) email the stations FOX and NBC, as they are the two extremer stations. If anyone feels up to this, email them about it.

http://www.foxphiladelphia.com

http://www.nbc10.com