Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Me Again...

Thu Aug 24, 2000 11:22 am

Hi there, i flew last february to london then to ireland from SFO then back and I was so scared i didnt know what to do. i found this website and everyone that was nice helped me get through it and it was great. for those who may remember me from before.. I EVEN FLEW ALONE ON THE WAY HOME!! i got so drunk, i had so much fun..( even though the people sitting next to me kept trying to steal my little care package) anyways, im flying again, back to heathrow and i will be flying virgin atlantic again, cause they were sooper cool last time as in..FREE DRINKS!! so you know i gotta stick with what works. virgin was really awesome. they even had a male flight attendant who resembled the blow up "autopilot" from the movie airplane, so i laughed alot.. i made friends with people and they had the funniest muppets episode on tv i have ever seen in my life..iwas crying i laughed so hard..ALSO BEWARE, i took the brittish midlands into ireland and the plane was shaking and thrashing about SO BADLY i thought we were going to crash..( i was so exhausted from the previous flight, i could have cared less) i dont even know if im scared to fly this time..i bought a bottle of whiskey at the duty free and i must recommend this to anyone who is scared to fly, ever noticed how you have no inhibition when you are slightly drunk? im telling you CARRY THAT HIP FLASK. you may need it, so may the person you sit next to. people always knock booze on the plane, but hell it works and for some(most) people its a relaxer and a way to pass out and pass time. anyways, ok well i got my plane tickets 60% off and they even stuck us on a wing seat..is it really safer? i must say that virgin atlantic has kick ass service not too mention free drinks and things.