Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

CollegeAviator
Topic Author

Wobbly Winter '17/18 (5): Fly Smart? Not quite: The GoAir Debut! (G8128 CCU-DEL A320 Dec'17, pics & video TR)

Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:46 pm

DISCLAIMER: The above title does NOT refer to Go Air's actions during the flight. It is a mere reflection of A bad decision before the flight, and the comedy of actions that occurred during the flight itself...

GoAir G8128
Kolkata Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International, T2 (CCU/VECC) to New Delhi Indira Gandhi International, T3 (DEL/VIDP), India
December 22nd 2017
Departure 0615 hours IST, arrival 0830 hours IST
Seat 6F, Economy
VT-GOM, Airbus A320-214, 4.8 years old
1st flight on Go Air!
5th flight on A320 with sharklets
20th flight on Airbus A320-200
27th flight on Airbus A320 family
Altitude: 36000, 38000 feet
My 78th trip report on YouTube - Is GoAir India's best LCC?! (with BONUS pictures!)

SO, WHERE DO WE GO?
As mentioned in an earlier part - there were plans to head to North India for a vacation parts of the country that I haven’t visited much, barring an internship with IndiGo which resulted in a 1.5 month stay in New Delhi. A trip with the cousins - they’d head out to see Agra, Jaipur, Delhi - the golden triangle.

Uttarakhand. A state up in the north with plenty of views of the great Himalayas. If one gets a clear day there are some unparalleled views. With the places sorted I was of course most interested in travel between Kolkata and New Delhi: ex-capital to the capital. My father decided we take the train from New Delhi to Kolkata (Howrah Station, rather). Rajdhani Express. My first train ride in over 6 years. Airfares on the same day suggested that Air India had the exact same numbers as on the train. Usually AI21 is on a 787-8, however the day I looked at was in fact on a 777-300ER, a change that happens often but not that frequently. Oh no!

GO AIR - FINALLY!
For Kolkata to New Delhi it was up to my uncle and his trusted travel agency. I was in for a quite little surprise when I found out that I would finally be flying with Go Air! An airline that I have often given up for flying on Air India’s 787 Dream)liner especially on DEL-CCU. Well, not bad I guess! :)

We would fly Go Air’s first flight of the day from Kolkata: the 0615 departure to Srinagar via New Delhi (G8128) and the other being to Ahmedabad via Jaipur at 0605 hours. Unfortunately however this was not going to be on a NEO: GoAir and IndiGo use the troubled PW GTF engines which meant a lot of these were grounded.

Go Air has been an interesting one in India. They’ve been around through India’s ups and downs in aviation, being in existence since late 2005. They did their own thing really - expand cautiously. 9 flights a day between Mumbai & Delhi is pretty respectable, however. They started off with various colors to their standard livery: orange, pink, light green, sky blue, yellow….this was all standardized to a dark blue livery. They have a presence in all over India’s metros with Kolkata making an entry on their schedules in 2011-ish. With a fleet of 24 A320s (neo & ceo) it is a bit of a surprise they haven’t started international services yet. However, they recently added international destinations to Male & Phuket. A brave step, and congratulations to them! And like I said - a low cost airline that’s been around, doing their own thing.

ONLINE CHECK IN
Go Air allows online check in T-48 hours before departure. This meant that the moment I got home from AI401 this was what I checked in for. I knew the weather was good up there given the views of the Himalayas. Seats in front of the engine for us: 6D/E/F, 7D/E/F, 8F. Seats were confirmed for free if I remember correctly.

THE ERROR....
With a round of repacking done over the next few days and spending time with Dobby (the bestest) I made the critical mistake of heading down to the pub with my brother the night before the flight. This would be the first time I head up with my brother drinks. Two very large drinks. More like 6 because of big they were. We got back home at around 0145 am. About 3 hours before departure I was in a very bad state. A quick lay down later my alarm went off at 0330. Barely a nap, but it was time to look human, feel human. Oh boy, this was going to be a fun one.

Dressed up, protected for the winter?

The drink. Times two. Just seeing this picture makes me sick.... :ill:

A SHAKY START TO D DAY (DEPARTURE DAY)
By some miracle I got in to the car and I have no idea how we made it to the airport. Perhaps normally, I’d imagine. It felt like a rocket ship, however. No, I wasn’t driving! :P If there was anything that was most significantly wobbly about this trip it was certainly my state walking around in Kolkata’s new T2.

We were at a very busy gate for entrance to the terminal, while it was quite foggy, a typical morning in Kolkata. Given my family & my rather conservative personal margins - a 0445 hours arrival at Kolkata airport was just 1.5 hours before scheduled departure time. Pretty late, but I was thankful given the wobbly state I was in.

BAGGAGE SCREENING, CHECK IN BAGGAGE DROP
Baggage screening was next - I somehow got a picture or two and chilled out by check in. And by that I mean sit on one of the chairs so that I didn’t cause any trouble. Oh dear.
Stopped from proceeding - the snaking baggage trolleys every where - hey at least there isn't a need to shell out $5 on this!

Staying away from the trouble - check in looks empty?

However check in was relatively empty, thankfully. Unlike the IndiGos and Jets and Air Indias of the day, GoAir just had the flight(s) to Jaipur and Srinagar/New Delhi. Of course, like I said we were relatively late which wasn’t ideal. 7 passengers checked in quickly.
Walking up to check in for an ID check - how inconvineit! :sarcastic:

SECURITY
Baggage tags printed and handed the stubs were printed to the most responsible person’s: aka me (sarcasm…). With too much responsibilities in my hands, it was on to security.

There were some lines, not too bad - however it took a while 14 minutes. Not that I could remember much anyway, so…. It was 0528 hours, 7 minutes to boarding.
After security.

BOARDING
It was 5 minutes of dawdling around before boarding started at 0533 hours, 2 minutes before schedule, and with not much spotting to do due to the heavy fog, I decided to take it easy and sit around till the line shortened. After all, there was 42 minutes till departure.

VT-GOM, a 4.8 years old Airbus A320-200 with sharklets and CFM56 engines was at the jet bridge gate. She did not have much of a break: G8511 from Mumbai landed at 0145 hours. The wait for a NEO just got extended, but I was happy to finally a log a G8 flight, and most importantly happy (& surprised) to be as functioning as I was…

With the lines shortened in less than 10 minutes the 7 of us joined the line, with your truly being extra cautious and following a straight line down the jet bridge….

Onboard at 0534 hours to two crew members welcoming us: one at main galley, another in the aisle handing out some leaflets with onboard sales merchandise.

The airplane has 180 seats, however 176 with the ability to sit passengers thanks to the first 2 rows being GoBusiness, middle seats empty like European J class. Took our seats as the cabin filled up quickly.
GoBusiness leather seats

Regular Economy

Typical of any LCC the announcements were pre-recorded. To start with it was reminding passengers to share the overhead bin space with others. Nice idea - but it doesn’t quite work out, unfortunately. The crew tried to help other passengers in this regard & get the flight going early.

Ads everywhere, again typical of a LCC:

As the sun slowly peeked through the fog there was still no view from the window due to the dense & thick fog. Departure time drew closer as more announcements were played: the usual shut off electronic devices, put tray tables away, the rules in general, etc. The plane was pretty full: most economy class seats were filled up, but GoBusiness went unsold.
Window view

Cabin crew finally came around to make their announcements: it would be a quick 2hr hop to New Delhi. Captain Darshan Guraya (?) was in command, First Officer Aditya Sharma would be assisting them, Sakshi was the cabin manager in charge working alongside Monica, Puja and Manisha.

DEPARTURE
Pushed back at 0602 hours - 13 minutes early! It is always great to be on the first ever flight for the day, one’s almost guaranteed an on time departure especially at the non-base airport. The two CFM56-5B4/3 fired up before we taxied to through the dense fog to Runway 01R. This was during the time CAT IIIB ILS systems were about to be launched in Kolkata - visibility was quite slow (I regret not looking at the METAR…ugh!) and was perhaps being tested for the planes landing.
Proper IFR conditions!

Lined up with Runway 01R at 0613 hours and the CFM56 engines roared in to life as we made a swift departures out of the fog & in to the clear skies.
IFR conditions take off from Kolkata!

A beautiful sunrise was right behind us as we flew West/Northwest towards New Delhi. There’s something magical about flying during the golden hour:

INFLIGHT
Robot voice came back on as we crossed 10000 feet: seatbelt signs were turned off, but you know the rest…. They thanked us for flying with GoAir, and quite frankly so far so good really. Pretty neat & efficient so far.

Most passengers were asleep thanks to the early morning. I have VT-GOM’s CFM56s whirring to help me get out of the zone of intoxication, slowly gaining my senses back and being more aware of my surroundings. The robot vice came back 12min in to the flight, commencing Buy-on-Board sales.

Knowing the hearty bengalis that we are my uncle’s travel agent ensured that we had a pre-booked breakfast going for us. This was an add on to the ticket fare that was paid while booking, just like any other LCC. I maintain that SpiceJet do have the best catering amongst the low-cost carriers in India thanks to the variety of hot meals available. Heck, they’re sometimes even better than full-service carriers!

Go Air has gone the IndiGo way of saving costs by not having ovens. The meals on offer are either cold or can be warmed up instantly by pouring water (ramen noodles, upma, etc). Unfortunately catering only loaded a few chicken sandwiches. They ran out of these by the time they served my cousin in 8F. Oh well.

The combo included a juice (has to be Mango!) and a chicken tikka sandwich. While the family had what was a quick snack in the morning before actual breakfast that morning, this soaked up a lot of the remaining booze in my system. This meal made me feel so much better even if it wasn’t anything outstanding, pretty standard fare. Service continued towards the back of the cabin as we climbed up to 36000 feet, cruising altitude.

36000 feet

Took the opportunity during the slight lull to head to the restroom up front. A slight line there: well, perfect time to check out GoBusiness! Unsurprisingly, it wasn’t much really. The empty middle seat always helps I guess. Window view was unparalleled:

Front of cabin:

Legroom is pretty rudimentary

The restroom was standard, and clean, seeing as I was only the third person to use it….

Back in 6F I knew it we were approaching the snow-capped Himalayas. And boy was that a view!!! I got my camera out, Dad got his camera out as we photographed the lovely mountain range. This would get better over the course of the vacation. But for now, these are the views:

Hello sharkie:

Overhead panels, typical Airbus stuff

While flying by these gorgeous mountains the robot voice came back around requesting us to get rid of trash to ensure a quick & easy turnaround.

This was followed by an announcement pertaining to the sale of merchandise onboard, these getting a little excessive and unnecessary.

Seat pocket contents:

1hr16min in to the flight the first officer came around with a quick announcement: we were now at 38000 feet where the temperature was a chilly -20C, but inside the cabin a nice 25C. We were about 40-45 minutes out of New Delhi, and descent would start fairly shortly. Delhi was reporting a chilly 10C with visibility of a whopping 0.5km. Lovely - thank the almighty for CAT IIIB eh?!

DESCENT IN TO NEW DELHI
Descent started at 0745 hours - 01hr29min in flight. We slowly came down as more announcements were made by the robots of the reminders before landing. We lined up with Runway 28. It was pretty cool to hear the auto-pilot be disengaged (and I caught this in the video TR: 12:15 in!) a few hundred feet from the ground.

Nice layover of fog over New Delhi

A lovely Indian Airforce Ilyushin IL-76 greeted us in addition to the several IndiGo A320s (just like 3 days ago on British Airways’ B747!), some of which were also leased from Small Planet Airlines.
Landing @ DEL - greeted by the IL-76 and rivals IndiGo!

You will hear my cousin point this out and she asks me what airline they belonged…to which I wrongly said a lease to GoAir. We touched down at 0816 hours: exactly 2 hours in flight! We were in 15 minutes before time, but a taxi to Terminal 2 was still on the cards.

To decongest the crowds due to the LCC boom, Terminal 2 was brought back to life after being left (although Airports Authority of India offices in the building were more than functional) to bite dust during the year, except for the Hajj season. GoAir exclusively had Terminal 2 to themselves for a little bit. Before the amazing T3 opened T2 was the international terminal.

Taxied by some business jets, and other G8 planes along the way. It was 10C outside in New Delhi.
2x Zoom Air CRJ-200s - return of the -200 since Jetlite got rid of them a few years ago

Following the human’s announcement the robot came back, reminding passengers that it was OK to use mobile phones. However as we pulled in to the gate there was yet another announcement! This time for a reminder to keep seatbelts fastened. Engines cut, we parked beside a company A320 (unsurprisingly…), the 11th robot announcement requested for placing extension seatbelts on the seats…. wow. And the 12th? Disembarkation through the aerobridge. There was no stopping the announcements, but it looked like it had finally ended.

This was done, thankfully. G8128 would continue on to Srinagar on a different plane however (turned out to be VT-WGC, a NEO. Great!), while VT-GOM would head to Ahmedabad.

TIME TRAVEL TO THE 90S - DELHI'S T2!
The interior of Delhi’s T2 is one of a typical back-in-the-day AAI airport with the feels of being in the 90s. But new signs were put up making for navigation around the terminal quite nice & easy. Ceilings were pretty low at baggage claim…now not the clouds, the actual roof! Bags took time to show up but hey we had nothing to worry about!

Just outside the jet bridge

Down to arrivals

Low ceilings...

GoAir only!

You bet I will, DIAL!

Baggage claim

So. Many. Trolleys!

Took our stuff, and headed out. We would split ways with my cousins. We’d see them at the very end of the week, on the train back to Kolkata. But it was vacation time, and I was sure looking forward to a new adventure in Northern India!

This floor would've been interesting to negotiate while still intoxicated...

Time to take a taxi!

CONCLUSION
My first flight on GoAir was quite an interesting one. And I have myself to blame for having a little too much before the flight. I am quite surprised that I did not end up puking in & around this flight. The recovery went well after I got home - a much needed nap. However, back to GoAir: very efficient, I can say. Check in & boarding was pretty quick, leading to a 12 minute before time pushback. Pretty fun going through the fog and popping over the clouds for an amazing sunrise & Himalayan views. Food was pretty basic - LCC stuff, and the crew were courteous as well. It was a nice surprise to be on GoAir: would I fly with them again? If the fare & other factors work in favor, sure!

Kolkata was pretty busy at the time - while I wasn't the most functional at the time I do not imagine the services and stuff being awfully different. I did appreciate the efficiency, however. Delhi's T2 I'm not sure if its a temporary fix or whatever but it does serve it's purpose. T1D hopefully is a little less congested now, however baggage delivery took a little long, but no harm done. It will now be on to a no-flight trip report featuring the Indian Railways :) And for those of you interested, the video TR right here has some bonus pictures, so you know what to expect very soon! :bouncy: Until then, signing off from what was the last flight of 2018!!

My other trip reports:

Wobbly Winter '17/18 (4): Efficient Air India! (AI401 DEL - CCU B787 Dec'17, pics & video TR)
(video trip report)
Wobbly Winter '17/18 (3): Elegantly British? (BA143 LHR-DEL B747-400 WT Dec'17, pics & video TR)(video trip report)
Wobbly Winter '17/18 (2): A British Concorde, A British Queen! (BA116 B747-400 World Traveller Dec'17, pics & video TR)(video trip report)
Wobbly Winter '17/'18 (1): Insane tailwinds to the Big Apple! (DL A319 MSP-JFK Dec '17 Y, pics & video TR)(video trip report)
A (slightly) unlucky summer '17 (10): Software glitch'd? (SkyWest Delta CRJ-200ER, MSP-GFK, Jun '17, w/pics & video TR)(video trip report)
A (slightly) unlucky summer '17 (9): Yet no CRJ-700 for you! (IAD-MSP UA E175, Y, Jun '17)(video trip report)
A (slightly) unlucky summer '17 (8): A tale of 2 Etihads - electronics BANNED! (B77L/B789, BOM-AUH-IAD, Y, Jun '17)(video trip report)
A (slightly) unlucky summer '17 (7): Jet's extended range B737 (9W472 CCU-BOM, Y, pics & vids)(video trip report)
A (slightly) unlucky summer '17 (6): Delays galore, inefficiency ensues! (SpiceJet, B737-900ER, SG517 BLR-CCU, Y)(video trip report)
A (slightly) unlucky summer '17 (5): Missed opportunity with Jet's A330 (BOM-BLR, Y, B73H, May '17) [pics & video TR](video trip report)
A (slightly) unlucky summer '17 (4): Short flight on the Etihad A380! (AUH-BOM, Y, May '17) [pics & video TR] (video trip report)
A (slightly) unlucky summer '17 (3): Elegant Etihad? (JFK-AUH, A380 Y, May '17) [many pics & video TR] (video trip report)
A (slightly) unlucky summer '17 (2): No MD-88 for you! (MSP-LGA, DL Y, May '17) [pics & video TR]] (video trip report)
A (slightly) unlucky summer '17 (1): No CRJ-700 for you! (GFK-MSP, SkyWest Delta) [pics & video TR] (video trip report)
Spring Break 2017 - To the Pacific Northwest! (AMTRAK, BC, Idaho, NO flights!)
Winter Break 2016/17 (9): The Final Hop Home (AA Eagle ERJ-145, ORD-FAR, Jan '17, Y) (video trip report)
Winter Break 2016/17 (8): Ultra long haul with Etihad (AUH-ORD, Y, Jan '17) (video trip report)
Winter Break 2016/17 (7): Enticing Etihad to Abu Dhabi! (CCU-AUH, Jan '17, Y) (video trip report)

Winter Break 2016 (6): My last flight on Jet Airways' ATR (GAU-CCU, Y, Dec '16) + Scintillating Sunderbans (video trip report)
Winter Break 2016 (5): Konnecting to Kaziranga (S24363 B73H CCU-GAU Y, Dec '16) (video trip report)
Winter Break 2016 (4): Take us home, Qatar Airways! (QR540, DOH-CCU, Y, Dec'16) (video trip report)
Winter Break 2016 (3): Long haul middle seat - our first flight on Qatar Airways! (QR28 MAN-DOH, Y, Dec'16) (video trip report)
Winter Break 2016 (2): Pencil Jet across the Atlantic (AA54 MAN-ORD, Y+, Dec'16) (video trip report)
Winter Break 2016 (1): The Frozen Embraer Delay - missed connection! (FAR-ORD, Dec '16) (video trip report)
Thanksgiving '16 in the Sin City - My Allegiance with N891GA, to divert or not to divert (LAS-GFK Nov '16) (video trip report)
Thanksgiving '16 in the Sin City - My Allegiance with Allegiant! (Part 1, many pictures) (video trip report)
The day I flew the world's most popular plane (GFK-FAR-CKN-GFK, C172)
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 14: Delta Connection, a quick hop in the Midwest! (MSP - GFK, Aug '16) (video trip report)
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 13: Super old, Super 80, Mad Dog Across the Midwest! (AA ORD-MSP, Aug'16) (video trip report)
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 12: Flying the Friendly Skies... (United Munich to Chicago, Aug '16)) (video trip report)
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 11: Epic Lufthansa, Epic A340! (Delhi to Munich, Aug '16) (video trip report)
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 10: Konnect, Lite, Delight...(S2 B73H CCU-DEL, Aug '16) (video trip report)
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 9: Take me home, Vistara! (DEL-CCU, Jul '16) (video trip report)[/color]
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 8: Vistara's INAUGURAL flight out of Kolkata! (CCU-DEL, Jun '16)) (video trip report)
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 7: Efficient IndiGo! (Mumbai to Kolkata, A320, May '16) (video trip report)
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 6: Big delays, cracked windshield, angry passengers (SG CCU-BOM B73J) (video trip report)
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 5: Air India's domestic Dream)liner (DEL-CCU May '16) (video trip report)
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 4: Nearly First Class - stories of the empty A380! (LH FRA-DEL May '16) (video trip report)
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 3: World's longest jet, Lufthansa's B748i! (ORD-FRA May '16) (video trip report)
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 2: ChicaGO on United's A319! (MSP-ORD, May '16) (video trip report)
Summer '16 trek back home - Part 1: Sun rise onboard the long range CRJ (DL GFK-MSP CRJ-900, May '16) (video trip report)
The pencil jet(s) for spring break! (+ Iron Maiden bonus): Delta MSP-FLL-MSP, March '16 (DL1608 video trip report, DL2027 video trip report)
De-iced & Delayed, cold onboard a CRJ! (ORD-MSP-GFK on Delta, Jan '16) (ORD-MSP video report) (MSP-GFK video report)
Delta's aged B767-300ER across the Atlantic! (CDG-ORD in Y, Jan '16) (video report)
Air France's NEW Economy (B777-200ER, Bengaluru to Paris, Jan '16) (video report)
Delays and despair: stressed out in the middle seat! (Jet Airways B737 Mumbai - Bengaluru, Jan '16)
Air India's hybrid babybus from Kolkata to Mumbai (Jan '16, Y) (video report)

South Africa 3: 12 days in Scintillating South Africa (Kruger, Kulula and Rand Airport, Apr' 12, LONG!)
South Africa 2: Elegant Emirates Economy! (DXB-CPT, B77W, Apr '12)
South Africa 1: My first flight on Emirates, my first flight on the 777 (CMB-DXB, Apr '12)

International transit with Jet Airways (BOM-MAA-CMB, Oct. '11)
Konnecting to Bhubaneswar (9W BOM-BBI-BOM, Jul '11)
Three trips between India and Sri Lanka (9W BOM-CMB-BOM: Jun '11, Jul '11, Oct. 11)
To India's Orange City: Mumbai - Nagpur - Mumbai on Jetlite & Tadoba National Park (May 2011)
My last flight on Kingfisher Airlines (and 2 other Jet flights, May '11)

AirIndia

Re: Wobbly Winter '17/18 (5): Fly Smart? Not quite: The GoAir Debut! (G8128 CCU-DEL A320 Dec'17, pics & video TR)

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 am

This was an entertaining TR. reminded me of a similar experience I had after booze binge and then boarded a red-eye AI from DEL to BOM. The FA scolded me and then handed me a few orange slices and told me to sleep. :)

BTW, where did you visit in Uttarakhand?

himmat01

Re: Wobbly Winter '17/18 (5): Fly Smart? Not quite: The GoAir Debut! (G8128 CCU-DEL A320 Dec'17, pics & video TR)

Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:04 am

An interesting report. Been in a similar situation on KUL-BOM flight a very long time back. Thanks for posting pics of T2, brought back memories of working here as an intern with AI.

CollegeAviator
Topic Author

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:27 pm

AirIndia wrote:
This was an entertaining TR. reminded me of a similar experience I had after booze binge and then boarded a red-eye AI from DEL to BOM. The FA scolded me and then handed me a few orange slices and told me to sleep. :)

Thank you so much for reading this and I am glad you enjoyed this, as much as I didn't being in this situation. :P
Wow, I'm glad the flight attendant took care of you haha! I am glad no one except for my family knew my state..... but I'm sure a lot others suspected things....

AirIndia wrote:
BTW, where did you visit in Uttarakhand?

Here you go!: *NO FLIGHTS* Wobbly Winter '17/18 (6): Himalayas, Palam Air Force Museum, Heavily Delayed Rajdhani Express

himmat01 wrote:
An interesting report. Been in a similar situation on KUL-BOM flight a very long time back. Thanks for posting pics of T2, brought back memories of working here as an intern with AI.

One does not simply enjoy the actual feels of a flight without being actually....high :rotfl:
I am glad you enjoyed this report, and appreciated the pictures from T2! :)

Regards
CA

Super80Fan

Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:35 am

Great trip report! While I've never been drunk/hungover when flying I have flown a few times with no sleep in 24-36 hours, so I might as well have been drunk/hungover! Half the battle is just acting normal around the airport lol.

DAIAM2002

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:49 pm

I always like to read your reports from India.
Respect how you managed your Hangover.
Will be on a wedding tomorrow and I have no idea how I will look on the flight the day after.

CollegeAviator
Topic Author

Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:06 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
Great trip report! While I've never been drunk/hungover when flying I have flown a few times with no sleep in 24-36 hours, so I might as well have been drunk/hungover! Half the battle is just acting normal around the airport lol.

Lack of sleep is pretty much being hungover, but with the ability to walk straight & stand straight at least, lol. I guess my parents did a great job setting their adult son up straight at Kolkata Airport, haha!

Thanks for checking this out.

DAIAM2002 wrote:
Will be on a wedding tomorrow and I have no idea how I will look on the flight the day after.

Thank you so much of reading this. How did your flight end up being?

CA

DAIAM2002

Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:27 pm

DAIAM2002 wrote:

CA[/quote]

So far so good :-). I was very tired with a little headache.
One of the several beers or the 2 Longdrinks (which I had after the beers) must have been over the "best before..." date.

CollegeAviator
Topic Author

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:57 pm

DAIAM2002 wrote:
DAIAM2002 wrote:

CA

So far so good :-). I was very tired with a little headache.
One of the several beers or the 2 Longdrinks (which I had after the beers) must have been over the "best before..." date.[/quote]
Oh boy...all's well end's well I guess! :)