Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

khunpaul3
Topic Author

Air Canada SEA-YYZ A320 and YYZ to MXP B787-9

Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:01 am

August 12th: My brother and I were left early to drive to the airport parking area for parked the SUV and took a shuttle van to the airport. We made on-time and go to Air Canada check-in counter. After the check-in, there were long lines in the security checkpoint. We cleared and made a long walk to the gate. We skipped Starbucks because it was long lines there. We made at the gate and waiting board the aircraft. This flight was upgraded to A320 from E190. We flew E190 last year ago it was ok. I settled my seat and near to business class seats. The plane to begun long taxi and took off on 4-hours route to Toronto. I only ate a sandwich and coffee. I made a long sleep until woke up when descent for Toronto airport. The plane made touchdown and long taxi to the gate. We deplaned and to the connection flight to Milan/MXP on Dreamliner. Overall flight and services were ok.

My AC540 SEA-YYZ on YouTube(ad-free): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm3rGFFxaqg

We arrived from Seattle and connection flight to Milan, Italy on 5 hours layover. I went to passport control after a longest walk from the US terminal to Int’l terminal. We cleared and eat fusion dish with sushi from the food court. After 5 hours layover, we boarded the new B787-9 Dreamliner, which only 6 months old. The route was replaced from old A330-300. I sat on my seat and delayed due to waiting the passengers from the other flights. After an hour delayed, the plane begun pushback. There were few empty seats in the back. My brother and I played game on the seatback TV screen. The plane took off from YYZ and 7-hours route to Milan/MXP. I watched one movie and ate dinner. I made a long sleep until reach the French Alps. Breakfast was quite small only a banana bread. The Dreamliner descending for land in the Milan airport. Made a smooth touchdown and taxi to the gate. We arrived in the afternoon due to delayed. We cleared the passport area, picked up the luggage and took a taxi to the Lake Como. Overall flight and the services were good. The Dreamliner was new and new IFE on seat.

Here is AC894 YYZ-MXP on YouTube(ad-free): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u2f_DNsRgc

11725Flyer

Re: Air Canada SEA-YYZ A320 and YYZ to MXP B787-9

Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:25 pm

The pictures of the mountains are spectacular. Thanks for sharing!