Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Robisintheair
Topic Author

British Airways Airbus A321 Club World to Oslo

Thu May 18, 2017 7:54 pm

:checkmark: For more pictures you can follow the link: ==> http://www.robisintheair.de/review-british-airways-club-world-airbus-a321-nach-oslo/

During my online check-in for the return flight with British Airways to Oslo, I was briefly confused by the seating arrangement. Two seats, a single seat and then again two seats. This looks like a Business Class à la Swiss? A "real" business class on a Continental European flight? I was simply surprised!

Between our arrival from New York and the connecting flight to Oslo, I had still time to visit the BA Galleries First Lounge. When the call for boarding takes place, we go on the way to the "cellar". So we will board our plane by bus.

https://i2.wp.com/www.robisintheair.de/wp-content/uploads/IMG_5940.jpg?zoom=2&w=581&h=387&crop

British Airways Club World Airbus A321 – Boarding

We enter the Airbus across the gangway and actually, the appearance at check-in was right. I am sitting on the so-called "throne". What a feeling and especially what a surprise and successful conclusion for the New York trip. It's definitely a softlanding, before I'll go with SAS in economy again home.

British Airways Club World Airbus A321 – The Service

We took off during the morning rush-hour in the direction of Oslo. Just two hours are now ahead of us, time to watch a movie. When we reach our cruising altitude, I move with the seat in a more comfortable position. The flight attendants distribute hot refreshing towels. Immediately followed by the service, which does not differ from the food and drinks offer on the inbound flight. This time I am taking the Continental Breakfast without the bubbling water :-)

After the breakfast, I have to use the time and check the seat configuration for sleepiness. The foot shaft and the shoulder area becomes somewhat tight. But everything complain at a high level.

You can find eight rows in a 1-2 or 2-1 seating arrangement in this particular kind of Club World. These Airbus Types are primarily use on very long European routes to Istanbul but also to Tel Aviv, Amman and Cairo. The seats are developed by Thompson Aero and can be turned into a flat bed. Depending on the position you occupy, this seat offers a lot of space.

The seat cover is in dark brown fabric and the controls are coordinated in color. Three ways to adjust the seat, take off / land, lounge and bed, are pre-programmed. The footrest can be individually adjusted. In addition there is a very good massage function. The Inflight Entertainment features a 15.4 "touch screen. Socket and USB port are also available.

As soon as we have started in London is already again with the landing at the Oslo Gardermoen. The weather is miserable, but it does not bother us. We stay in the terminal, pick up our suitcases and check it out for our return flight with SAS to Munich.

Thank you for reading!

:checkmark: For more pictures you can follow the link: ==> http://www.robisintheair.de/review-british-airways-club-world-airbus-a321-nach-oslo/