Ryanair!!!
Topic Author

Malaysia Airlines A330 New Business Class Review: SIN-KUL-ADL

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:39 pm

NOTE: Buckle in for this rather LOOOOOOONG report. For your ease, its been broken up into parts.

Another day, another flight. I was rather looking forward to this trip because for one, I was departing Singapore in the evening and thus could sample the fantastic QANTAS Singapore Lounge which only opens at 1430H. Two, I could finally get my butt onto Malaysia Airlines’ new Thompson Vantage Business Class which has been eluding me because Adelaide was the last Aussie station to receive this upgraded product.

17 Feb 2017

Rolled into Changi Terminal 2 and checked in my extremely heavy bag which came in at slightly over 30kg, pwoah. I really thought I unloaded the unnecessary stuff already. Gone are the days lounge invitation cards are given. Suppose we as travellers are expected to know which lounge to head to. I wasn’t advised by the DNATA agent that the Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge is permanently closed, or that I now must use SATS Premium Lounge.

Nevertheless, I effortlessly find my way into airside in no time. Having done the SATS Premium Lounge to death – I decided to take a train to Terminal 1 where QF flies out from. I have heard nothing but rave reviews about that lounge and never had the opportunity to try it out till now. You see, that lounge only opens in the mid-afternoon so bear that in mind for those reading this bit.
Last edited by Ryanair!!! on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to my starry one world alliance, a team in the sky!

Ryanair!!!
Topic Author

Re: Malaysia Airlines A330 New Business Class Review: SIN-KUL-ADL

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:41 pm

QANTAS Singapore Lounge

At 5 minutes prior to opening, there was already a line formed waiting to get in – albeit a short one. At reception, boarding passes were scanned individually and we were all addressed by name and cursory information passed about our flights. In my case, I was advised that my flight departs from a different terminal and that there would be no departure information or announcement available for MH 608.

I walked in and was instantly blown away by the expansive interior and how much space there was compared to the cramped and dark SATS Lounge! And the food, it feels like a lot of thought had been put into it. An amazingly fresh salad bar, a cook to order kitchen counter (Thai basil chicken or mee goreng, anyone?), cumin spiced carrot soup was bubbling, a stunning buffet line featuring flavoursome dishes like Morrocan lamb… And finally, a dessert counter to die for.

Ah… Singapore Fried Noodles, can’t get more Aussie than that!

Remember QF’s song that goes “feels like home…”? The food alone oozed modern Australia, a melting pot of interesting cuisines juxtaposed like a kaleidoscope of flavour explosion. Kudos to QF for the experience.

Suddenly the SATS buffet line felt like a 3rd world has been retro afterthought at a noisy party for high school graduation.

Ryanair!!!
Topic Author

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Changi Int’l Airport – Kuala Lumpur Int’l Airport
Malaysia Airlines
MH 608
Boeing 737-8H6 (9M-MXT)
Seat 1A/1F
Business Class
1730 – 1825H
Duration: approx. 55 mins

Boarding was from F52 which was really a long trot from the QANTAS Lounge even after factoring in a train ride between terminals. Docked out on the tarmac was one of MH’s “proper” 737s with the full works of IFE and decked out BSI. An all-male greeting met me at Door 1L, was warm and welcoming. 1F was allocated to me as 1A (my preferred) was strangely blocked off when I called in to assign my seat.

Load for YCL looked full whereas JCL had only 8 pax out of 16. On ground, a cold towel and drink was speedily given and individual pax were all addressed by name. We were also asked if we wanted to “join them for a snack once airborne”. Gosh, very formal! There was only one option which was chicken satay. Not complaining here.

Once in the air, the meal cart was expeditiously pushed out once passed Johor Bahru and we were given out meals on a tray. No table linens were used though (inconsistent service protocol). The flight goes by very quick. No sooner have they finished with giving us our trays, arrival announcements from the flight deck already comes on the blower.

Landed smoothly on runway 32L and a quick taxi to the main contact pier. Now off to the Golden Lounge we go!

Ryanair!!!
Topic Author

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:44 pm

KLIA Transit – Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge

Since I was in no rush, I really didn’t mind this 4-hour transit in KUL. A train ride brought me over to the Satellite Terminal where the C gates are located. Found the Golden Lounge easily and I suppose it was time to eat again.

The tranquil Dining Room soon beckoned and it was here I decided dinner was to be had. Dishes on offer wasn’t as interesting as the QANTAS Lounge earlier on, but it was a decent effort. Service from wait staff was excellent as they were attentive and even engaged in small talk during order – contrary to a recent report I read about how nonchalant they are. Depending on the time of day, this being peak hour dinner service - they were perhaps on their toes a bit more than usual.

You could very well sit here and have a complete multi course meal if you wished. However, seeing how I was going to be fed some more later in flight – I decided to pace myself and just settle for a plate of pan fried salmon with ice tea.

The main lounge awaited after dinner and I spent the remainder of my transit there snacking some more. Could I eat some more afterwards?

Ryanair!!!
Topic Author

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Kuala Lumpur Int’l Airport – Adelaide Int’l Airport
Malaysia Airlines
MH 139
Airbus A330-300 (9M-MTJ)
Seat 5A
Business Class
2220 – 0755H
Duration: approx. 6hrs 55 mins

While at the lounge, multiple delay announcements were made for flights heading to Sydney, Narita, London and Hyderabad. None was made for mine so up till now, I was actually keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed we would leave on time. C36 was my gate tonight and it looked like it was going to be a full flight.

Pre-boarding announcements created a chaos as unlike other gates in KLIA, there was only ONE entrance to the aero-bridge. Everyone started to crowd the gate counter and staff had to be on hand to make way for wheelchair bound pax to board first. Business Class and families with young children were next.

At Door 1L, I was welcomed on board by a stewardess in her fiery red kebaya. Let’s call her Queen Bee.

“Hello Sir, how are you? Mr. Soh, 5A? This way…”

Window seats offer the best privacy, whereas aisle seats leaves you rather exposed.

On entering the cabin, the seats all looked very cramped and squashed together in a staggered layout. Access to my window seat was via an extremely narrow passageway which would not fit my two legs if I was standing perpendicular to the seat. Once seated however, it was where the “magic” was revealed. Feet space was cleverly created via little nooks beneath my PTV.

Down the aisle, I was greeted by another male FA who promptly took my winter coat. So far so good.

Seat 5A was my choice. Note the 3-point sash seatbelt instead of the conventional lap ones

Under Queen Bee she had two other worker bees and one of them – let’s call her Wendy, would be working in tandem with her master to serve my aisle. Wendy came by with welcome drinks and later, hot towel.

Conversation between Wendy and the pax a row ahead…

“Ooooohffff, the towel is hot!”
“Sir, I did say “hot towel”, right?”… burn with a smile

The cabin eventually filled up and all seats were taken.

Queen Bee came down the aisle later and distributed reading materials to whoever wanted it. A multitude of announcements followed about tonight’s flight and the duration was 6 hours 55 mins.

Ryanair!!!
Topic Author

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:46 pm

After pushback, a very short taxi later brought us to 32R, we were soon thundering down it for a take-off onto almost pure darkness.

Dinner service started in earnest seeing how this was going to be a relatively short redeye. From observation, only ONE pax reclined and went to sleep immediately. Queen Bee and team otherwise had to busy themselves with the rest of the us who had opted for supper.

This was a rather extensive supper menu. It consisted of the following:

Appetiser: Malaysian Satay (yum)

Staters: Roasted lamb loin, or cream of lentil soup

Main: Chicken rica-rica, grilled beef tenderloin, or pan seared black cod

Dessert: Baked vanilla cheesecake, fresh fruits, or ice cream

There was an additional “DINE ANYTIME” menu on top of that should your hunger pang strike during the flight after supper service.

Queen Bee came down and laid the white linens on our table, which was pulled down from the privacy side console next to my shoulder. Next, Wendy started bar service but I ordered only water. It came with MH’s packet of tasteless mixed nuts for Business Class. Ironically, Economy Class passengers get tastier nuts at this stage though.

I did ask if Wendy had any on hand. With her eyes closed, eye brows arched, and shoulders squared… she mentioned “Sorry ah, reserved for economy class only, ok?”…

Took a moment for her dry joke to sink in before we both laughed and she did say she’d return with some for me after dinner. Queen Bee followed with the satay trolley, the reason I fly in the pointy end with MH whenever I can.

“Mr Soh, would you like beef? Chicken?”
“I would like… everything”
“Hahaha… I like it when someone can eat more than his share of satay”

Eventually I received a double serve of the normal measly 3 sticks.

“Here you go, if tak cukup (not enough) let me know, there’s lots here”

It is almost always turbulent over Indonesia and tonight was no exception. The seatbelt sign pinged and hot beverages were not allowed to be served. Meanwhile, the shakes intensified to the point Queen Bee tried to roll the satay trolley back into the front galley. Plates were heard rattling throughout the cabin as my water glass sploshed about. Watch the video for the exciting seconds of “turbulent satay” footage.

Eventually it smoothened and dinner service continued. Queen Bee was back along the aisle with a generic catering trolley. Complete with reading glasses and a menu in hand, she went along enquiring about our choice of starters. We were then given the meal tray which contained salt / pepper shakers, several other empty bowls, and plates, plus our selected choice of starters.

From the bread basket, I chose the garlic bread. Interestingly, this bread basket was missing during the A380 KUL-LHR flight a few months back.

Hmm… roast lamb loin with mushrooms and peppers. While it was tasty, I wasn’t sure about having it cold, like refrigerator cold. Dill sauce helped with the yuck factor. The glutton in me did eventually clear out the plate.

Chef on call, the pre-order meal service for Business Class passengers on European and OZ/NZ flights was strangely not available for me when I tried to book it. Instead of trying to solve what I thought was a 1st world problem with their 3rd world call centre, I decided to risk it and board this flight without knowing what was on the menu.

I’ve had their beef tenderloin several times already. It was always good. Black cod? Hmm… Interesting. I thought the Sulawesi chicken rica-rica sounded sensational. It came with tomato rice, okra and fried onions. So, that choice it was.

Queen Bee came back with it straight from galley, and I wasn’t disappointed. It was spicy as hell. It definitely wasn’t suitable for Caucasian palates. My pores opened in the cold air conditioned cabin and no sooner did I start sweating. Flavour bomb is an under-statement.

From the QF Lounge till now, I have really been eating nonstop. No surprise my gastronomical escapade was begging to stop. But there was still dessert to navigate. I decided an ice cream would be a perfect end.

Ryanair!!!
Topic Author

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Meal service took slightly more than 90 mins to conclude. It was very quickly time for lights out and beds flat. Pre-set buttons helped instead of trying to push gazillion buttons to get the perfect sleeping position. With mattress linen laid, blanket unfurled, pillows fluffed… It was time for some shut eye. Yes?

No… I could hardly get into a comfy position. You see, while the foot well is clever in theory – it isn’t really practical unless you sleep like a corpse in a coffin. I am a side sleeper to it was going to be a problematic night for me with bruised shins.

Trying to get out of the bed was also an issue. While I am not classified geriatric yet, I do have this incessant need to pee very often in flight. I couldn’t bend my legs to get out without knocking my knees and shins about the foot well. My solution? Convert the bed into a relax position so I’d be able to egress properly.

In the dark, Wendy secretly peeped at me from behind the privacy console…

“Psst, Mr. Soh…” she whispered “Your economy class peanuts!”

Soon after that, I dozed off as we jetted over Broome. It was a restless sleep for me tossing and turning on the supposedly comfy bed. It wasn’t for me though. If I wasn’t woken up by my shins getting knocked, it was the need to pee. Eventually I gave up and decided to get up and brush my teeth as we neared the South Australian border.

Bumped into Queen Bee in the galley.

“You’re up! You want anything to eat before we land?” she beamed

From the DINE ANYTIME menu, was a plethora of options:

- Egg noodles with chicken, prawns, tofu, squid balls and Asian greens
- Lamb pie with black pepper sauce and mashed potato
- Grilled panini with roast beef and cheese
- Seasonal fruits
- Cookies (peanut butter and chocolate, or lemon and almond)
- Potato chips

I went for the pie and thought that would be an adequate brekky before I land and can go straight to sleep from fatigue once I get home.

The meal tray came with fruits and my choice of iced Milo.

From there, the cabin began to stir as we neared Adelaide. For those still snoozing, they were woken up by Wendy and Queen Bee to enquire if they needed a meal before landing. In a daze, not everyone took up the offer while looking up with crusty eyes and bed hair. Gosh, I really envy those who can sleep in planes. Why must I still look so perfect and un-creased at the end of a red eye? Why can’t I look like a crumply dried out fried dumpling like everyone else??

Flight deck soon came on the blower with updates on the progressing flight. Ground temperature was a pleasant 17 deg (oh how I miss Aussie weather!) and we were expected on the ground a little before 8am. On cue, arrival preparations began in earnest.

Wendy came by with my winter coat. I was half expecting her to secretly slip some peanuts into my pockets, but Aussie customs wouldn’t have it. That being said, the looming Border Security video was shown making us feel all dirty and unworthy. I instinctively opened my mouth and smelled my own breath… yep, all fresh and ready for customs inspection.

Looked out of the window as the aircraft coasted in over the northern suburbs, looped around Parafield and sailed passed the CBD. Oh my R’Adelaide, it feels good to be back.

We floated over the threshold and landed very gently on runway 23.

MH 139 concluded very nicely at Gate 18, MH seems to be a permanent resident at this gate. Immigration was painless as I could use the e-gates. Adelaide Airport must have an issue delivery our luggage in a timely manner. Standing about for close to 15 minutes waiting for the carousel to start churning is a fail for such a small airport handling ONE international arrival. Overzealous officers patrol the area to stop you from using your mobile phones, doesn’t matter if you’ve received a call - they’d stand there till you hang up.

So, us men really played with our fingers to entertain ourselves and women twirled their hair while waiting for baggage to arrive. Despite flying at the pointy end, others got their luggage before I did! So much for priority.

Ryanair!!!
Topic Author

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:50 pm

PARTING VIEWS

Malaysia Airlines New Business Class

MH decided to go with Thompson Vantage for their upgrade. Their new (now ex) head honcho Chris Mueller oversaw this project before his untimely suspicious departure from the airline. It is nothing revolutionary because this exact design is also found on Aer Lingus and a distant cousin in the guise of Vantage XL is found on QANTAS sharing the same design DNA.

As I’ve mentioned, the “magic” is good in theory because smart space is found by sticking your feet under the area in front which is the side console of the seat ahead. In doing this, MH has managed to shrink the space needed for Business Class without sacrificing physical number of seats available. Thus, this has created area for a mini economy class (2 rows of 2-4-2) between the aft JCL bulkhead and Door 2.

I found the JCL cabin looking cramped and claustrophobic when viewed in its entirety. On sitting down, the actual seat felt no wider than a standard YCL seat. This created a little problem when I was sleeping. I kept bumping about on my sides, and the narrow confines of the foot well wasn’t practical for a side sleeper like me. I am not large built, and I struggle to comprehend how a larger person would fit.

For an aisle seat, your knees would be jutting out into the aisle when you’re asleep on your side.

MH provides a mattress cover which is useless because it is very thin. This redundant item, together with a very think blanket and huge fluffy pillow was a pain to move about because there was simply nowhere to store them. Which leads me on to my next point…

Storage was poor with this seat. Netting beneath the PTV, and a side bin in the privacy console beside my shoulder were only good for small items like your passport, maybe a pair of headphones. Small mirror installed in the bin door was not practical because it only reflected the area around my nipples… I couldn’t even see my face without needing to contort.

In the end, my bag, shoes and bedding apparel were all stuffed into the foot well, trying to get them all unsuccessfully onto the flat ottoman. They sometimes slipped out and slid down the slope.

If these issues irritate you, just throw everything into the overhead storage. In the end, a flatbed is always welcome and this alone was an improvement from their angled-beds of the past.

CONCLUSION

MH was in dire need to upgrade themselves after their new A330 was revealed and their Business Class was not well received. While the latest JCL incarnation has kind of brought them up to date with the latest trend in cabin seating, it has also inherently taken on the flaws faced by other airlines – this is the risk when accepting products lock stock and barrel from the brochure. In MH’s situation then, keeping up to date with competition was more important that individual customisation.

Needless to say, the crew on this flight were on top of their game. Not sure if they memorised the entire cabin’s passenger names, but they were surely addressing me with mine. However, they strangely addressed the passenger behind me by “ma’am”. Service DNA inconsistency has always been the hallmarks of MH. Having flown them so often in the last 5 months (10 sectors!) right till this report, the disappearing act of table linen during meal service has always been a thorn in my OCD environment. Or what about the sometimes there / sometimes not bread basket? That being the case though, the crew were overall deserving of a thumbs-up from cracking witty comebacks and nice little touches like the peanut incident.

Looking forward to my next flight in a few months time!

The next big thing in MH’s fleet would be the introduction of the A350s. Hopefully we’ll see a better JCL cabin in the making. Reverse herringbone, perhaps? We all can hope, right?

Youtube video can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4U8I26DUhM

ba319-131

Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Nice read and pictures, thanks for sharing.

I have flown MH on 4 flights, 2 x A380 and 2 x 738, all were good flights, mix of Y & J, happy to fly them again when I get the opportunity.
111,732,3,4,5,7,8,BBJ,741,742,743,744,752,762,763,764,772,77L,773,77W,L15,D10,30,40,AB3,AB6,A312.313,319,320,321,332,333

ExLibris76

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:38 am

Hi Ryanair,

Thanks for this TR. I missed out on sampling MH's new biz class when I had to give up the return leg of my SIN - KUL - SYD ticket last year. I've been wondering every since what I missed out on. But thankfully, your report has remedied that. I love MH cabin crew service, and your report showed that still to be the case. But I really wonder about the new seat itself. Even the promo pics struck me as small-looking; or at least, not much different to economy in terms of size. And the fact that I am also a side-sleeper does not bode well. Thank god, I'm only an average sized person, otherwise I might be feeling more cramped! But having said that, I think it should be fine for day flights, which is what I normally do anyway. I really hope MH succeeds in the long term, for they are my second favourite SouthEast Asian airline after the ever superlative SQ.
Courtesy costs you nothing.

allrite

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:16 am

Hi Ryan, Nice extensive trip report and video. What was up with all the black interruptions in the video? You wired the cameras into your eyes and blinked? :)

Good to see that you ordered meat pie before arriving into Adelaide instead of that Asian muck. Definitely worthy of living in this fine country. ;) All the lahs left your vocabulary yet or not? Which Adelaide AFL team do you barrack for?
I like artificial banana essence!

jrfspa320

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:42 am

Thanks, nice report with pictures. I agree the QF lounge is SIN is great, and the showers and hard to beat. The only downside is no airside view (anutter perspective)...MH arnt bad...the lounge in KUL isn't great IMHO...the bathrooms are terrible and the a/c was too cold...but hopefully it will be getting refurbished soon, although by the looks of it, it hasn't started yet...

Singapore 777

Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:58 am

Hi Ryanair!

I've always enjoyed reading your trip reports and this was no exception!

It reminded me very much of my SIN-KUL-SYD trip on MH J earlier this year - they were the same aircraft types - BSI 737 and refitted A330. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the food and the care I received from the cabin crew onboard, having expected it to be more than a little rough around the edges. Although I do agree with you that the seat is a little tight when flat, I actually slept for a good couple of hours in it. The sad part was I left my pair of new earphones in that little cabinet at the side and they never found it. :(

I hope everything goes well for you in Adelaide. Do drop me a PM if you are ever in my neck of the woods.

Cheers,
S-777

Ryanair!!!
Topic Author

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:46 am

Hi all,

thanks for popping by!

ba319-131 wrote:
Nice read and pictures, thanks for sharing.

I have flown MH on 4 flights, 2 x A380 and 2 x 738, all were good flights, mix of Y & J, happy to fly them again when I get the opportunity.

Yes they're a decent carrier for the price you pay. That being said, I was sorely underwhelmed when I flew their A380 to LHR. They felt like a tired beaten outfit that had given up. And this was in JCL on their flagship route!

ExLibris76 wrote:
Hi Ryanair,

Thanks for this TR. I missed out on sampling MH's new biz class when I had to give up the return leg of my SIN - KUL - SYD ticket last year. I've been wondering every since what I missed out on. But thankfully, your report has remedied that. I love MH cabin crew service, and your report showed that still to be the case. But I really wonder about the new seat itself. Even the promo pics struck me as small-looking; or at least, not much different to economy in terms of size. And the fact that I am also a side-sleeper does not bode well. Thank god, I'm only an average sized person, otherwise I might be feeling more cramped! But having said that, I think it should be fine for day flights, which is what I normally do anyway. I really hope MH succeeds in the long term, for they are my second favourite SouthEast Asian airline after the ever superlative SQ.

I have gone through 4 incarnations of their long haul JCL seats now. Thinking back, gosh have I really been flying MH for that long? Sad to say, nothing beats the comfort of good old recliner seats in the 747-400s during the late 90s and early 2000s. So called "flat beds" these days are over-rated because it's either inclined at an angle, or they're too damn narrow like the latest ones. The BEST JCL seats IMHO goes to SQ which functions best as a bed - truly flat and lots of space for you to do a horizontal song and dance routine on. QR's QSuite is the next JCL seat to watch out for. The latter 2 are truly revolutionary products.

jrfspa320 wrote:
Thanks, nice report with pictures. I agree the QF lounge is SIN is great, and the showers and hard to beat. The only downside is no airside view (anutter perspective)...MH arnt bad...the lounge in KUL isn't great IMHO...the bathrooms are terrible and the a/c was too cold...but hopefully it will be getting refurbished soon, although by the looks of it, it hasn't started yet...

There comes a time when all you want to do is hole yourself up in a quiet lounge and while your time away with a book. I remember the days when a window was paramount taking every conceivable photos of passing aircraft. Maybe it's age. Hahahah... I don't know. I am best just enjoying a cuppa and flipping a mag while raiding the buffet. I found contract lounges in Changi very lacking and there's no soul in their deco. On entering a QF Lounge, you'll know immediately it's them because of the vibe. It's modern, relaxing, spacious... And the food was amazing! It's just very... Australian. I can't think of a better way to describe it.

I agree about the MH Golden Lounge in KLIA. The sad part is that it was renovated only some years ago in 2013. It seems they have forgotten to renovate the toilets! Or maybe they did but it deteriorated so quickly!I am unsure. Whatever the case is, the First Class Lounge used to have water features running the entire length of the lounge. Now even THAT is gone. I suppose it is expensive to maintain. I mean who even flies First Class on MH these days besides their sole remaining flight to LHR? Even THAT is going once they receive the A350. So the First Class Lounge will be redundant, serving only top tier Enrich Plats and One World Emeralds.

Singapore 777 wrote:
Hi Ryanair!

I've always enjoyed reading your trip reports and this was no exception!

It reminded me very much of my SIN-KUL-SYD trip on MH J earlier this year - they were the same aircraft types - BSI 737 and refitted A330. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the food and the care I received from the cabin crew onboard, having expected it to be more than a little rough around the edges. Although I do agree with you that the seat is a little tight when flat, I actually slept for a good couple of hours in it. The sad part was I left my pair of new earphones in that little cabinet at the side and they never found it. :(

I hope everything goes well for you in Adelaide. Do drop me a PM if you are ever in my neck of the woods.

Cheers,
S-777

Thanks man... Catch MH on a good day, and they'll bend over backwards for you. As mentioned, I have no complaints about the seat being flat, it was just incredibly narrow. Leg space was EXTREMELY narrow and I was told the "throne seats" have the worst leg space, which is why I intentionally avoided them on this red eye. I'd do the throne on a day time flight but unfortunately, not like my father owns a money printing factory so its YCL for me when I fly ex-ADL in the morning. I fly JCL in hope of getting some sleep at night... but I almost never ever sleep in planes. So I'd rather be sleepless in JCL than in YCL... Makes sense?

Cheers
R

Ryanair!!!
Topic Author

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:44 am

allrite wrote:
Hi Ryan, Nice extensive trip report and video. What was up with all the black interruptions in the video? You wired the cameras into your eyes and blinked? :)

Good to see that you ordered meat pie before arriving into Adelaide instead of that Asian muck. Definitely worthy of living in this fine country. ;) All the lahs left your vocabulary yet or not? Which Adelaide AFL team do you barrack for?

Hey there A,

For some strange reason, my anti-shake didn't migrate over. So some footage when I engaged this function started to blink. It's my first ever video format trip report so have mercy on me. LOL! The pie was actually pretty decent and you could tell it wasn't the frozen-popped-into-oven variety from Coles / Woolies. As for teams, I supposed it's Port Adelaide to align myself with my partner - to prevent any household upsets is paramount when footy related conversations go. However, I'm really only watching sweaty men in tights running all over the field. Hahahahaha....

R

Aviaphile

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Why on earth can you not make or receive calls in the baggage area and who were the officials who made sure you did not??
A300 310 319 320 321 332 343 346 380 ATR42 Bae146 707 720 721 722 732 733 734 735 738 741 742 743 744 74D SP 752 762 763 772 1-11400 500 Concorde DC3 DC910 30 50 DC10-30 MD11 Trident 1 2 3 Dash 7 DH6 Do228 328 F27 28 HS 748 LX45 L1011200 Viscount 700 800