e767
Topic Author

Banned uploading

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:00 pm

Hi,Dear A.net managers and screeners,I was banned for appeal so called poor quality image,(https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/ai ... b2f41cd282),but i don't think that is poor photo,maybe it be somewhat soft and bigger,and deleted some photos from the upload quene,those i had spent somedays to edited, it is very reckless!

spompert

Re: Banned uploading

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:08 pm

Hello, it lacks contrast, is oversharpened (to compensate blur?) and it`s very noisy to me. The quality rejection probably means there are too many reasons for rejection to mention and improve for this image.

e767
Topic Author

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:20 am

But i don't think the imagine that bad

spompert

Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:41 pm

It won`t be helpful if you keep thinking the image is okay, because that way it will never be accepted into the database.

JKPhotos

Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:54 am

Generally the question is not if a shot is bad or not, it's simply if it's up to airliner's.net standards or not. Unfortunately this one of yours isn't.
Otherwise I would contact [email protected]
I mean nobody gets banned just for appealing one shot that is not up-to-par. There must be more to it that you don't tell us, some kind of history possibly.

airkas1
Head Screener

Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:15 pm

The issue is maybe not so much this photo, but the fact that you continously appeal sub-par images even though we've asked you not to do that. But you're also uploading poor files and in way too large sizes for that quality. Everything seems like you don't understand yet what makes a good quality image and I think you need to brush up on the upload guidelines and especially help texts on the upload page. Especially regarding info.

Examples:
https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/ai ... fc665994f1
https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/ai ... 9e099b475b
https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/ai ... d4db1f2dc5
https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/ai ... 3d5066f9d1

Since June 2017;
6 official warnings for doubles, date changes, reuploading photos without (enough change) and (appealing) low quality photos.
3 bans for appealing poor quality images and 1 for a date change to avoid the double rule. This includes the current ban.

At some point enough is just enough.

e767
Topic Author

Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:12 pm

1.i rarely open my email, hardly know the information that screeners send to me.sorry! 2.i found some accepted photos that others uploaded were more poor qulity than rejected photos i uploaded.

e767
Topic Author

Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:19 pm

spompert wrote:
It won`t be helpful if you keep thinking the image is okay, because that way it will never be accepted into the database.

ok,thanks a lot

e767
Topic Author

Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:21 pm

JKPhotos wrote:
Generally the question is not if a shot is bad or not, it's simply if it's up to airliner's.net standards or not. Unfortunately this one of yours isn't.
Otherwise I would contact [email protected]
I mean nobody gets banned just for appealing one shot that is not up-to-par. There must be more to it that you don't tell us, some kind of history possibly.

thank you!