Catalin81
Topic Author

Cloning

Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Im recive this email.

"Your image of UR-CAK shows signs of cloning. As you have been previously warned about cloning you now receive an upload ban of one month."

Dude screener, are u crazy ? This picture no have obstacoles for cloning motive. Are u normal ? OMG !!!!

I guess some of you do not see well, you're sick, you give up some bad rejections, I only know how many pictures I put in the appeal database. See things non-existent, banish anyway (and it's not the first time). It's like we talked about it once, but I do not think it's like that. When making such capital decisions must be subject to the entire staff, do not take a screener decision of his head. I have already said and I repeat, brothers, if you have other jobs that get tired, leave yourself screening, leave your mind resting to work, you will not be playing the world anyways motivating you wrong, you are tired, etc. We do not forgive any of us, you are banning us, but in return you do not do anything when you are wrong. I would give you away if there were cases in which you are demonstrating that you make decisions without your head without contacting the superiors.

Look here print with raw capture. Are sik really bad.

vikkyvik

Re: Cloning

Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Catalin81 wrote:
Look here print with raw capture.

What are we supposed to tell from your raw capture? Show us the edited, uploaded photo if you really think you didn't do any cloning.

Of course, when caught, I'm sure you'll just say "I uploaded the wrong edit" or some such nonsense.
I'm watching Jeopardy. The category is worst Madonna songs. "This one from 1987 is terrible".

Catalin81
Topic Author

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:02 pm

This is a picture uploaded. Tell me what cloning see there. The raw capture is for see no obstacoles for cloning reason.

https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/ai ... 54bae02442

eggohoek
Screener

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:07 pm

airkas1
Head Screener

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:07 pm

You also sent us an E-mail about it and we could've handled it there, but since you seem to like the spotlight, I'm happy to oblige.

1st edit, rejected 08AUG18: https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/ai ... 04ef7d8c12
2nd edit, rejected 20DEC18: https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/ai ... 54bae02442
My edit from your RAW: https://imgur.com/a/NA8KwaN

Observations:
- Notice how in neither of your 2 edit the lower left corner looks the same.
- There are obvious repeating patterns in the bottom line of the photo.
- In neither edit the bottom looks like my edit.

In the 2nd edit, you ran out of space after cropping and decided to clone in the bottom. Surely that assumption is not far off? Why on earth would you try to clone in this photo when the original has more than enough room to crop without having to clone?? Since this is not the first time and you don't seem to learn, we've extended your ban (see E-mail reply for duration). Please realize what you're doing and that it's causing us extra work as well. You've already received a permban at another photo site. And although we don't intend to permban people, you're making it really difficult to uphold that. So it would be great if you come out of this for the better.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:20 pm

If you have anything to do with my person, please delete all my pictures from the database, I'm the village of idiots who see no one, or who see some reasons they see just as in the case of appeal. Those guys you talk about, from the other site that I was removed, you'd better ask what was the real reason. I tell you. the boys felt disturbed by the appeals I made to the rejected photos, even though I was entitled to 5 such disputes offered by their own rules, but they felt disturbed by this. I did not break the rules until they pulled out of my mind and told me to stop working, or that I did too soon as the picture was checked. I did not care about this as long as I received the mail and thought some pictures were wrongly rejected, as I do here, except that I was entitled to 5, not just two here. What rules do I break? until I started to injure them and aim the dung bag in their site, as you will do here. Okay, I got it, I'm your village. When you are wrong, you never pay, not at all, but in turn you are blocking and banning for no reason. I'm waiting for you to show me exactly what is cloned in this picture as I see nothing different. If I do not get an apology and I'm unlocked, then I'm expecting my whole database to be deleted.

Miguel1982
Head Screener

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Do you really see no difference in the lower-left corner of these two photos??

https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/airliners/7/7/7/5320777.jpg?v=v454bae02442
https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/airliners/3/6/2/5116263.jpg?v=v404ef7d8c12

Go ahead, open them in two browser tabs and switch between them, back and forth. The cloning is as obvious as unnecessary.

JKPhotos

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:24 pm

What I find way worse than the repeated cloning issues is the rude & disrespectful behavior like calling screeners sick and not normal and whatever.
I am sorry but from the outside it is very hard to understand that no permanent ban has been raised yet.
This is against all lines of conduct. How can that be tolerated?
I already know that for this post I will face insults.

airkas1
Head Screener

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:50 pm

Catalin81 wrote:
If I do not get an apology and I'm unlocked, then I'm expecting my whole database to be deleted.

If anything you owe us an apology, you will not be unbanned and for removal of your photos you can contact support[at]airliners.net.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:50 pm

Miguel1982 wrote:
Do you really see no difference in the lower-left corner of these two photos??

Yes, I do not see any difference except that one is at 1100 resolution (first) and the second is at 1200 large side.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:59 pm

JKPhotos wrote:
What I find way worse than the repeated cloning issues is the rude & disrespectful behavior like calling screeners sick and not normal and whatever.
I am sorry but from the outside it is very hard to understand that no permanent ban has been raised yet.
This is against all lines of conduct. How can that be tolerated?
I already know that for this post I will face insults.

Well, yes, such behavior from some of you is going to make you more difficult. But you are always motivated to be misguided and wrong, you have jobs and see pictures when you are tired and it is normal to make a mistake, but you never pay for the mistakes you made, but we still have to bear. where is the same measure? Well, it's normal to say such talk about some people when they reject my pictures for reasons they only see, and they were accepted at appeal. How do you not say such words when you give such a big penalty to your head without discussing it with the superiors. You know well that it happened to you too, but I have kept waiting pictures, and I have endured those repercussions of your mistakes. Well, if you want to be equidistant, let's pay together for mistakes, or let us tolerate them. I do not think there's anything weird about that picture, maybe because of editing, but I had no reason to hide anything there because I did not have what, as you can see in the raw file, there are no obstacles. I uploaded dozens of pictures of high grass, even on the plane, and I have not changed. Why would you have explained to me here?

airkas1
Head Screener

Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Last attempt, I honestly don't know how you cannot see the differences: https://imgur.com/a/7028n0Z

And for your information;
- We have always treated you fair and I've gone out of my way to help you out in past instances, whether it was in public or behind the scenes.
- When I make a mistake, I make sure it gets corrected. If it requires an apology to someone, I will do so.
- I am fully aware when I am tired or have tired eyes and I take care to not screen photos at such moments.

I resent your false statements and accusations and am tired of this. Thread locked.