Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

CassidysVacay
Topic Author

CHS 787 Spotting

Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:26 am

Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself here. There aren't many, if any, spotters out of CHS so I'd like to start posting a few pics here and there for you guys to enjoy. Charleston International isn't the most friendly place for photographers but I'll try my best. Hope you enjoy!

Below are a few photos I took this week. But I have a lot more on my Flickr page. https://www.flickr.com/photos/58762386@ ... 712491897/

Singapore 787-10

Delivery

High speed taxi tests

Thanks for viewing!

PanAm_DC10
Community Manager

Re: CHS 787 Spotting

Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:15 am

Hi there

Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing your photos with us. Most would qualify for priority screening because as you mentioned there are not too many photographers' at Charleston so it's good to see someone from there. That's a nice collection of shots you have and we look forward to seeing more from you. Good hunting in a difficult environment.

Regards

Paul

chenniecibr

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:15 pm

Hello~

I was wondering if you have any images of the roll out of EVA Air’s 1st 787?

chenniecibr

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:18 pm

CassidysVacay wrote:
Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself here. There aren't many, if any, spotters out of CHS so I'd like to start posting a few pics here and there for you guys to enjoy. Charleston International isn't the most friendly place for photographers but I'll try my best. Hope you enjoy!

Below are a few photos I took this week. But I have a lot more on my Flickr page. https://www.flickr.com/photos/58762386@ ... 712491897/

Singapore 787-10

Delivery

High speed taxi tests

Thanks for viewing!

Hello~

I was wondering if you have any images of the roll out of EVA Air’s 1st 787?

Moose135

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Nice work - thanks for posting! I've been to Charleston a few times, and have looked to spot at CHS, but haven't really found any decent locations. Any suggestions you can offer? I'll be in town for a couple of days around July 4.

CassidysVacay
Topic Author

Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:02 pm

Moose135 wrote:
Nice work - thanks for posting! I've been to Charleston a few times, and have looked to spot at CHS, but haven't really found any decent locations. Any suggestions you can offer? I'll be in town for a couple of days around July 4.

Sorry for the late reply but spotting here is awful. The reason I've taken a break from shooting is because of the security around the airport. They hate photographers. Only "legal" places to shoot are at Tanger Outlets and a parking lot near and industrial park. Even in those places people call the cops. It sucks.

Moose135

Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:08 am

Thanks for that update, disappointing as it may be. Some places are like that, and I don't understand it. I'll check out those spots the next time I'm in town.