Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Catalin81
Topic Author

Reject for double

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:44 pm

I have upload this picture in data base, but im upload other picture with same plane, but recive reject for double, same side, and same day, but is not relevant for me. Is posibile to upload two similar registration per day, but more 90 dgree angle. In this case is more less 90 gree angle. Look here.

Accepted picture
https://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled ... /2658243/L

Reject picture.
https://www.airliners.net/user/photo-cor ... to/4771183

HarryLi
Screener

Re: Reject for double

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:49 am

Sorry , the reject link doesn't work for us would you please check it again ?

Catalin81
Topic Author

Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:59 am

Ok. Mabie only me can see reject picture. In upload here. Image

Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:16 am

The acceptance guide (https://www.airliners.net/faq/photo_acce ... de/#double) suggests that is a valid double rejection. Unless they were taken on different days.

And shouldn't this be in the photo feedback forum: viewforum.php?f=8

I think the part of the rule you are citing doesn't apply:

For an accepted or submitted image that is nearly head or tail-on, we will generally also allow a side-on from either or both sides that is 90 degrees or more different viewing angle from the other image(s). This can apply to the same sequence (i.e. taxi, take off, landing or static display). For Air to Air, we will allow 2 shots, as long as the composition is different (i.e. not take 1 - 2 seconds apart). The spirit of the double rule is intended to allow different images that show a different view, composition, or otherwise tell a different story to the viewer. If images are too similar or merely a sequence separated by seconds with no compelling differences, they may be considered double at the screeners discretion.

The screeners can use their own discretion there too according to the rules (that would be the catch all) and neither of the shots is not nearly head or tail on.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:20 am

cpd wrote:
The acceptance guide (https://www.airliners.net/faq/photo_acce ... de/#double) suggests that is a valid double rejection. Unless they were taken on different days.

And shouldn't this be in the photo feedback forum: viewforum.php?f=8

I think the part of the rule you are citing doesn't apply:

For an accepted or submitted image that is nearly head or tail-on, we will generally also allow a side-on from either or both sides that is 90 degrees or more different viewing angle from the other image(s). This can apply to the same sequence (i.e. taxi, take off, landing or static display). For Air to Air, we will allow 2 shots, as long as the composition is different (i.e. not take 1 - 2 seconds apart). The spirit of the double rule is intended to allow different images that show a different view, composition, or otherwise tell a different story to the viewer. If images are too similar or merely a sequence separated by seconds with no compelling differences, they may be considered double at the screeners discretion.

The screeners can use their own discretion there too according to the rules (that would be the catch all) and neither of the shots is not nearly head or tail on.

:)