Catalin81
Topic Author

Reject photos

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:30 am

I want to debate an issue that we've changed the sky was accused of an image, or that I added additional blur on rotor blades and a helicopter. I answered the mail, but you can not see, so I want to debate here. I make you understand that I have not brought any change to those images that accuse me, me his suspension if cautioned again. Will prove without editing the raw image to see it so on. If you want a zoom pale, you will notice the same thing.

airkas1
Crew

Re: Reject photos

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:32 am

This is your rejected photo: http://cdn-www.airliners.net/photos/air ... f0f1571741

There is clearly something weird going on at the rotor blades. While you may not have added blur artificially, it does look like poor editing. It looks like you messed up with selecting/deselecting certain areas when making the image brighter.
Airliners.net Crew - Head Photo Screener

Catalin81
Topic Author

Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:09 pm

I did nothing. Perhaps something happened during the burst because of lights because of reflection from snow, the helicopter moves, I have no idea what happened, but raw image is identical. If you really do not think you are zooming in on one of the blades to see that it is identical. How do you think makes rotor blades in focus and blur the editing? it is clear that it is identical to the one published, nothing changed except for adding contrast, accurate exposure, sharpen, and noise reduction. Much less changing sky as accused me and threatened me that my account is suspended if there are such images "rigging".

airkas1
Crew

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:35 pm

I believe you that you didn't do anything on purpose, but something did happen between your RAW and the end result.

Your raw file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2073152/heli2.PNG
Your rejected photo: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2073152/heli1.PNG

Not the red circled areas, they look odd and something went wrong while editing. The rejected photo is also brighter than the RAW file that you posted, so my guess is that it went wrong while brightening the image further. I'm not accusing you of purposely altering the sky, but it does like a classic error of (de)selecting sky and with that parts of the rotor blur and brightening the image afterwards. In any case, it's poorly edited.
Airliners.net Crew - Head Photo Screener

Catalin81
Topic Author

Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:36 am

There is no difference between the two, the same edge is white and raw, just can not see very well. Automatically add contrast, sharpen, etc. It became less pronounced. It is normal to also add light, contrast, white or black to balance colors, everyone does this editing. If you want a cop more closely on one of the blades to notice that raw image is lafel and in the original image. And remember how you gave me my mail in which you said are cautioned and risk blocking the account for upload to the sky change the image aggressively as I put myself specifically blur on rotor blades etc. and now you tell me acuzati.Va not contradict yourself now. That is, if the appliance during those burst calculated something wrong and all the pictures were blurred out with the blades, and the white stripe is not my fault.