Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Catalin81
Topic Author

Upload pictures

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:21 am

How can upload Coanda 1910 reply ? In data base no found aircraft tipe. How can add new model aircraft in a new guid upload picture ? And another question, how upload a airport/runway picture ? Thanks !!

airkas1

Re: Upload pictures

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:59 am

Catalin81 wrote:
How can upload Coanda 1910 reply ? In data base no found aircraft tipe. How can add new model aircraft in a new guid upload picture ?

Follow the steps listed below on the upload form:

> Upload photo
> Select watermark (optional)
> Enter registration
> Enter airport
> Press "autocomplete" and pick the correct airport from the list. If the airport is not listed, you can manually select it later in the form
> Is this photo of an aircraft --> tick yes
> Aircraft manufacturer filter enabled --> tick no
> Generic type --> click "new entry" on the right side below the field --> write "Coandă"
> Basic type --> click "new entry" on the right side below the field --> write "Coandă-1910"
> Version --> click "new entry" on the right side below the field --> write "Coandă-1910"
> Builder- -> not applicable, leave this field empty
> Airline --> Untitled
> MSN --> type the c/n
> Reg. --> make sure the registration is filled in
> Location --> make sure the location is correctly filled in
> Date --> enter the correct date
> Categories --> Single Engine Prop, Private, Normal/other paint, Normal/Other, First built (probably?)
> Write caption (optional)
> Please mark the photo for priority screening, as it will be a new type/reg. for the database.

Catalin81 wrote:
how upload a airport/runway picture ?

> Upload photo
> Select watermark (optional)
> Do not list a registration
> Enter airport
> Press "autocomplete" and pick the correct airport from the list
> Is this photo of an aircraft --> tick no
> Location --> make sure the location is correctly filled in
> Date --> enter the correct date
> Categories --> Airliner/other, Airline/other, Normal/other paint, Normal/Other, Airport Overview
> Write caption (optional)

Please let me know if you need some additional help.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:35 am

First question. This aircraft Coanda 1910 no have registration and serial number, is a copy 1/1

airkas1

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:01 am

Oh, in that case the aircraft generic type and version should be "Coandă-1910 (Replica)". You can just leave the reg. and serial field empty. Please make a note to the screeners that the aircraft does not have a reg. and c/n.

Edit: Could you please pull the current photo from your queue and re-upload with the above values? I also just noticed that it's not a prop aircraft, so single engine prop should not be ticked as a category.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Done. I have other two replica plane 1/1 Vuia Nr. 1 and Vlaicu two

airkas1

Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:49 pm

I've just added the Coandă. You listed the aircraft as Unknown (should be Untitled) and the aircraft as 1910-Coandă (Replica), which should've been Coandă-1910 (Replica). I've submitted the necessary corrections for the photo, so you don't have to do anything. But next time please remember, thanks :)

Catalin81
Topic Author

Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:48 pm

Thanks. Im send picture with Vuia 1 now. :) You can add more space in description ? The Vuia 1 story i a little long. Please.

airkas1

Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:57 pm

I can try. What is the full text?

Catalin81
Topic Author

Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:02 pm

This is a full text.

On July 1, 1902, he arrived in Paris, bringing in his luggage an original project "airplane-car", designed as a college student, and related model, made during the last twelve months. In the winter of 1902/1903, Vuia begin construction unit, perfecting until the minimum details that the original plans had worked the year before in Lugoj. It strikes again financial problems, but manages to overcome, helped by his mentor Coriolan Brediceanu. In the fall of 1904 and begin to build an engine, all personal invention. In 1904 he obtained a patent for this invention in the UK. The entire mechanical part is finished in February 1905. The unit is ready in December, after being mounted engine, and is called Vuia I, nicknamed bat, because of its shape. It has provided a total weight of 250 kg, a supporting surface of 14 m² and a 20 hp engine. The first experiments started in 1905 as a car with wings removed to gain experience in handling it.On March 18, 1906 at Montesson, near Paris, the device Vuia I flew for the first time. After an acceleration over a distance of 50 meters, the unit was raised to a height of almost one meter, a distance of 12 m, then the propeller blades were stopped and the plane landed.

airkas1

Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Added, plus your extremely large caption. Please note that this is an exception I made and it will not always be granted.

Also some other pointers;
- You forgot the airline again (I've submitted a correction for that).
- I corrected the aircraft to Vuia I, not VUIA 1.
- These are not preserved aircraft if they are replicas. Is the Vuia a replica as well?

Catalin81
Topic Author

Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:23 pm

Thanks for add all history. I'm glad for that, because without this brief history would not have made sense to ask simple imageIm upload the last reply 1/1 A. Vlaicu II with a little history again. All description is this, or choose the text that seems interesting for you

The construction of A. Vlaicu Nr. II was started in December 1910 at the Școala de Arte și Meserii (Arts and Crafts School) in Bucharest, on a budget of 16.000 lei. It was an improved version of Vlaicu's earlier airplane, the A. Vlaicu Nr. I.
The A. Vlaicu Nr. II first flew in April 1911 on Cotroceni airfield in Bucharest.
Between 23 and 30 June 1912 Vlaicu flew the A. Vlaicu Nr. II at the Die Internationale Flugwoche at Aspern near Vienna, competing against 42 other aviators including Roland Garros. Vlaicu won prizes totaling 7,500 Austro-Hungarian krone for precision landing, projectile throwing and tight flying around a pole. The competition number of the A. Vlaicu Nr. II was 38, painted on the left wing and stabilizer.
It was destroyed on September 13, 1913 in the crash that cost Aurel Vlaicu his life, when he attempted to make the first flight across the Carpathian Mountains. Parts from the wreckage are preserved in several Romanian museums: the Aurel Vlaicu Memorial House, the National Military Museum in Bucharest and the Aviation Museum in Bucharest.
Between 2004 and 2008 a replica of the A Vlaicu II was built by Fundaţia Aerospaţială Română and Romaero in Bucharest on a budget of approximately 200,000 EUR. The airplane uses a 100 hp contemporary engine and modern materials, and has its controls modified compared to the original airplane. It was displayed at various commemorative events. In 2009 it won a bronze medal at the World Air Games (WAG) in Turin. As of 2014 the airplane has not been tested in flight.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Mon May 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Im upload one pictures with Ultalight aircrapt. Blackshape Prime tipe, but recive reject for version not good listed. In data base is Manufacturer Blackshape , Generic Type Prime, and Version BS100. In a old website, is more simple, aircraft tipe ultralight aircraft, model Blackshape, and version Prime. What solution have for non rejected again my pictures. Im set new entry ULM version, is good ?

airkas1

Mon May 08, 2017 1:22 pm

Please do as below:

- Aircraft Manufacturer Filter Enabled? --> tick no
- Generic type --> 'Blackshape Prime BS100'
- Version --> 'Blackshape Prime BS100'

And fill out the rest of the upload form as usual. Don't forget the airline ;)

Catalin81
Topic Author

Tue May 23, 2017 2:14 pm

airkas1 wrote:
Oh, in that case the aircraft generic type and version should be "Coandă-1910 (Replica)". You can just leave the reg. and serial field empty. Please make a note to the screeners that the aircraft does not have a reg. and c/n.

Edit: Could you please pull the current photo from your queue and re-upload with the above values? I also just noticed that it's not a prop aircraft, so single engine prop should not be ticked as a category.

I have problem with upload same plane. The website not work.

airkas1

Tue May 23, 2017 3:26 pm

I'm not sure either, I will ask the editors.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Tue May 23, 2017 4:06 pm

Currently it is loaded without generic type and version aircraft.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Thu May 25, 2017 7:03 am

No answer yet ?

airkas1

Thu May 25, 2017 11:14 am

The editors don't know either, but they've corrected/added the info to your upload.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Thu May 25, 2017 1:59 pm

OK thanks. But it has to be said how they could add, that if I want to upload images with that aircraft I will encounter the same problems. You have to say exactly how to do it.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:26 am

Hello. How can upload one picture with ballon ? I have only registration. Thanks.

HarryLi
Screener

Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:15 am

Catalin81 wrote:
Hello. How can upload one picture with ballon ? I have only registration. Thanks.

Hello, Lin
You just need to upload as normal.
First, you could use autocomplete to see if there already had the match information or photos in the DB . If there are match information just need to choose the correct one and the correct location. Regarding to the location i think you didn't take it in the Airport so you need to fill by yourself.
Besides, if this is new to DB you need to fill all information by yourself.
One thing is important, plz remember to choose " Blimp/airship/balloon " in the CATEGORIES choice area.And owner should be Private i think.
Paint : Normal/other Paint
View : Normal/other
Hope can help you . ;)
Cheers,
Harry

Catalin81
Topic Author

Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:19 am

Hello Harry. Is not a problem that. I need the answer in the plane category. Im set not a plane, but no add registration, only ballon in category and location. Because ballon have registration, i need the answer how proced, in aircraft category, tipe, and model.

HarryLi
Screener

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:28 pm

Catalin81 wrote:
Hello Harry. Is not a problem that. I need the answer in the plane category. Im set not a plane, but no add registration, only ballon in category and location. Because ballon have registration, i need the answer how proced, in aircraft category, tipe, and model.

So you need the information about this ballon to fill right ?

Catalin81
Topic Author

Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:00 pm

No, I do not want information about the balloon, I just want to see how I can upload it with my own registration, but for this I have to introduce the type of aircraft and its model and if I set my own no aircraft, I can not add the registration again.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:30 am

I want to upload thir ballon on the web site, but i don`t find detail about registration. I don`t know what ballon tipe is. Does anyone know what model it is?

airkas1

Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:16 pm

My knowledge of balloon types isn't that great. What I would do is to compare it with similar (angle) photos of balloons that are already in the database and try and find a match like that.

airkas1

Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:58 pm

It kinda looks like this one:

Also, if you know the Romanian operator, maybe they mention the type on their website.

airkas1

Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:06 am

Or maybe it's a Z-120:

Catalin81
Topic Author

Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:53 am

airkas1 wrote:
Also, if you know the Romanian operator, maybe they mention the type on their website.

I don`t know nothing abaut. Im search about registration on the internet, and no find result. i know other registration. How can upload on the website in this situation ?

airkas1

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:02 am

By leaving the c/n empty and uploading the photo manually (so selecting the type/version yourself).

Catalin81
Topic Author

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:33 am

The problem is, i can do this. I want to set no plane, but no can after set registration. Only empty, like airport picture. Im upload like this, but im remuved the picture because screener send me rejected for info missing, and see the registration on the ballon.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:34 am

airkas1 wrote:
By leaving the c/n empty and uploading the photo manually (so selecting the type/version yourself).

I don`t knov type and version, this is the problem, only registration.
How would you do if you want to upload this image with the balloon just having only the registration ?

airkas1

Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:20 am

Catalin81 wrote:
How would you do if you want to upload this image with the balloon just having only the registration ?

airkas1 wrote:
What I would do is to compare it with similar (angle) photos of balloons that are already in the database and try and find a match like that.

Catalin81
Topic Author

Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Im find :) The balloons model is Kubíček. Is name on the basket. Im put maximum zoom and find name :)