Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

HarryLi
Screener
Topic Author

I can't send E-amil to priorityscreening@airliners.net

Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:57 pm

Hi all,
Recently,i found that i can't send E-mail to "priorityscreening@airliners.net"this address.I got many new plane and new livery recently and i would like to ask the screeners to screen it priority.But when i send it out i thought it has sent successfully.Actually i think it did't.Because i have sent that E-mail for more than 48h and i didn't get any reply.I know the screeners are working for voluntary work.But i sent that E-amil with my friend at the same time.And my friend's photo got screen very soon and accepted finally.It makes me very embarrassed.Actually i can get priority screening,but my friend's photo was accepted by the screeners so my photos couldn't screen priority.The most importantly is the screener did't reply me.And that photo just stayed in the queue for 4 days. I doubt that my E-mail did't send successfully.After that i use another E-mail address to send the email to "priorityscreening@airliners.net" and i can get the reply soon.It is very strage.Then i use the old address to send.It did't get me reply.I would like to know why?If you use another address to send E-mail it not convenient for me to do it.I hope can get the screener or website administrator's answer.Thank you so much! ;)
Best wishes,
Junjie Li.

airkas1

Re: I can't send E-amil to priorityscreening@airliners.net

Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:05 pm

The priority screeners don't actually reply to priority E-mails. They read them, look at the photo and accept/reject it. That's all the interaction there is.
Judging your story, it seems that the problem lies in your E-mail client, not in ours. If you use another address, it will go through.

HarryLi
Screener
Topic Author

Re: I can't send E-amil to priorityscreening@airliners.net

Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:47 pm

Ok, thank you for your reply !