1. Airline Name: South Korean Airways (Limited)
3. Seoul (ICN), Busan (PUS)
4. 9x Airbus A350-900, 4x Airbus A380-800, 17x Airbus A340-300, 12x Airbus A330-300, 9x Airbus A321neo, 19x Airbus A320 (Sharklets) , 9x Boeing 767-300ER (Winglets), 12x Boeing 777-300ER, 10x Bombardier CRJ900 (operated by South Korean Express)
5. A350-900: Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Brisbane, Sydney, Abu Dhabi, Vienna, Düsseldorf.
A380-800: London (LHR), New York (JFK), Saõ Paulo, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Dallas (Fort Worth)
A340-300: Cairo, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, Hong Kong, San Francisco (Oakland), San José, Panama City, Rio de Janeiro (fuel stop in Vancouver), London (Gatwick), Birmingham, Manchester, Frankfurt, Sydney, Auckland, Christchurch, Perth, Dubai, Seattle
A330-300: Singapore, Melbourne, Osaka, Guangzhou, Manila, Guam, Honolulu, Washington (Dulles), Oslo, Stockholm, Porto, Istanbul, Doha, Moscow, Helsinki, Saint Petersburg, Glasgow
A321neo: Beijing, Okinawa, Taipei, Shanghai, Vladivostok, Shenzhen, Sapporo, Cebu, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta, Hanoi, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bengaluru
A320: Kaohsiung, Vientiane, Sanya, Dalian, Busan, Bangkok, Denpasar, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Ulaanbataar, Tianjin, Colombo, Karachi, Islamabad, Chengdu, Chongqing, Hangzhou, Kansai, Mumbai, Xiamen. The remaining aircraft are used for charter and "Korean Kristmas" flights.
767-300: New York (EWR), Tel Aviv, Alexandria, Cape Town, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto, Montreal, Munich, Detroit
777-300: Philadelphia, Dublin, Paris, Amsterdam, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Athens, Berlin, Miami, Las Vegas, San Diego, Mexico City, Denver, Fort Lauderdale, Edinburgh
6. Korean flag on the tail with a turquoise background in a wavy fashion (like Air Koryo tail except with S. Korean flag) , turquoise continuing down the rear part of fuselage. Giant "South Korean Airways" text on side and wings with logo. Winglets are basically the same as the tail, and the logo has been added to the inside of the winglets so passengers can see them.
7. A350: E:3-3-3 pitch 34in. B: 2-1-2 reverse herringbone lie-flat sleepers. F: 1-1 suites.
A380: E: 3-4-3 pitch 32in. B: 2-3-2 reverse herringbone lie-flat sleepers. F: 1-1 suites, communal lounge and shower in the middle area.
A340: E: 3-3-3 pitch 33in. B: 1-3-1 reverse herringbone lie-flat sleepers. F: 1-1 suites.
A330: E: 3-3-3 pitch 33in. B: 1-2-1 reverse herringbone lie-flat sleepers.
A321: E: 3-3 pitch 32in. B: 2-3 "Business Asia" full-leather seats.
A320: E: 3-3 pitch 32in. B: 2-3 "Business Asia" full-leather seats.
767: E: 3-3-2 pitch 33in. B 3-2 herringbone lie-flat sleepers. F: 1-2 herringbone lie-flat sleepers.
777: E: 3-4-3 pitch 31in. B 1-2-1 reverse herringbone lie-flat sleepers. F: 1-1 suites, communal lounge in the middle area.
CRJ: E: 2-2 pitch 29.1in.
8. Focus cities: New York, London, Busan.
Longes: Manneung-in Lounge (First and Business Class, Seoul (ICN). Haneul Lounge (First Class), Seoul (ICN). Segye Lounge (Business Class), Seoul (ICN). Taepyeong-yang lounge (First and business class), Busan. Cathay Pacific/Finnair/South Korean Airways lounge, London (LHR). British Airways/Cathay Pacific/South Korean Airlines lounge, New York (JFK).
IATA code: SK
ICAO code: SKQ
Alliance: oneworld. Airline partners: LATAM, American Airlines, Qatar Airways, Royal Brunei Airlines, Qantas, South African Airways.
Notes: South Korean Express is looking to lease seven ATR 42/72 aircraft to replace its ageing CRJ fleet. South Korean Airways is looking at a deal for 12 A350-900s from AerCap to replace its ageing A340 fleet. More 777s and 787s are to replace the 763s.
The plural of Airbus is Airbuses. Airbi is not a word.
It is B787-9 and 747-8, not 747-800 and B787-900.