mark787
Topic Author

Giving Away Books and Magazines all aviation

Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:24 am

Hi folks

I am moving from my house in a few months and have a large amount of books and magazines all on commercial aviation. I have magazines from Airways, Airliner World, etc all from present to as far back as the 1990s. Many books, some dated from the early 1980s to recent. I am giving them away for free. It will kill me to throw them away, but I don't have the space to take them with me. If you live in the NYC area, and if you would like to come by to see them, I will be more than happy to show them. I also have many of the same things for Railroads if there are any who share that same hobby also for free. I live near JFK airport. Please message me and I will get back to you right away. I honestly would rather have somebody want them then for me to throw it out in the trash.

jeffh747

Re: Giving Away Books and Magazines all aviation

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:00 am

I'm potentially interested if you still have them. I'll be in the area next weekend to do some planespotting at JFK.
A318 A319 A320 A320neo A321 A321neo A332 A333 B717 B727 B734 B73G B738 B739 B752 B762 B763 B772 B788 CRJ2 DHC6 DHC8-300 E145 E190 MD82 MD83 MD90