JosephJarvis
Topic Author

Historical flight data dating back to 2002/3.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:07 am

Hello,

I am looking for historical flight data showing information such as actual pushback and departure times etc for some flights I took back in 2002 and 2003 mostly.
I took quite a few flights in that period and wanted to know this information to fill in my logs as I lost some data I had previously. I am looking for an official source preferably. I have researched this and I can’t seem to find any historical data showing this information dating back before 2006.

Can anyone help me with this please or even knows if this type of information dating back that far even exists still?

Best regards,

PSAatSAN4Ever

Re: Historical flight data dating back to 2002/3.

Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:37 am

Before you get your head bitten off by some of the more, shall we say, "vocal" members, about "do a search before you waste our time!" kind of response, I will direct you to this website to begin your search:

https://www.transtats.bts.gov/ontime/

It's a start. Sad to say that it isn't the database it used to be, as some of its statistics dating back to 1995 have disappeared, such as anything involving TWA. Glad I got my database updated before they purged.