User avatar
Jag747400
Topic Author
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:13 am

Every British Airways 747-400 Livery

Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:19 pm

Hi everyone, I wanted to find out if someone can tell me if I missed any 747-400 Livery for BA (EXCLUDING WORLD TAILS INCLUDING QANTAS DENMARK)

British Asia Airways (Landor)
British Asia Airways (Current livery with Chelsea Rose Tail)
British World Cargo Airways 747-400F (Chelsea Rose Tail)
British Airways Landor
British Airways Landor Children's conference
British Airways Landor Hybrid
British Airways Current Livery
British Airways Current Livery (with crown)
British Airways Current Livery (United Kingdom at the back) (1st version)
British Airways "Pride" and "Olympics" Golden Nose G-BNLD
British Airways Victorious and #GreattobeBAck" Golden Nose G-CIVA
British Airways Rugby
British Airways Change for Good
British Airways DREAMFLIGHT G-BNLA
British Airways dreamflight (lowercase rainbow letters)
British Airways DreamFlight 25 (With crown)
British Airways "Face to Face"
British Airways Poppy G-CIVJ (Recent)
British Airways Soccer Nose
British Airways Oneworld
British Airways Oneworld (Red Nose)
British Airways Queen's Jubilee

If anyone knows about any new/old special decals BA had on the 747-400 that I missed it would be wonderful to know! I hope I didn't miss any
 
User avatar
Jag747400
Topic Author
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:13 am

Re: Every British Airways 747-400 Livery

Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:28 pm

Still looking to find out if I’m missing any liveries. Thanks for considering
 
User avatar
Jag747400
Topic Author
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:13 am

Every British Airways 747-400 Livery

Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:20 pm

Hi everyone especially British Airways Lovers, I wanted to find out if someone can tell me if I missed any 747-400 Livery for BA (EXCLUDING WORLD TAILS INCLUDING QANTAS DENMARK)

British Asia Airways (Landor)
British Asia Airways (Current livery with Chelsea Rose Tail)
British World Cargo Airways 747-400F (Chelsea Rose Tail)
British Airways Landor
British Airways Landor Children's conference
British Airways Landor Hybrid
British Airways Current Livery
British Airways Current Livery (with crown)
British Airways Current Livery (United Kingdom at the back) (1st version)
British Airways "Pride" and "Olympics" Golden Nose G-BNLD
British Airways Victorious and #GreattobeBAck" Golden Nose G-CIVA
British Airways Rugby
British Airways Change for Good
British Airways DREAMFLIGHT G-BNLA
British Airways dreamflight (lowercase rainbow letters)
British Airways DreamFlight 25 (With crown)
British Airways "Face to Face"
British Airways Poppy G-CIVJ (Recent)
British Airways Soccer Nose
British Airways Oneworld
British Airways Oneworld (Red Nose)
British Airways Queen's Jubilee

If anyone knows about any new/old special decals BA had on the 747-400 that I missed it would be wonderful to know! I hope I didn't miss any
 
User avatar
zululima
Posts: 435
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:21 am

Re: Every British Airways 747-400 Livery

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:06 pm

If you want to be pedantic, the current livery comes in both brilliant white and off-white versions. Or is that the same as the "with crown" subset?
I didn't get a 'Harumph' outta that guy!
 
User avatar
Jag747400
Topic Author
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:13 am

Re: Every British Airways 747-400 Livery

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:15 pm

Jag747400 wrote:
Hi everyone especially British Airways Lovers, I wanted to find out if someone can tell me if I missed any 747-400 Livery for BA (EXCLUDING WORLD TAILS INCLUDING QANTAS DENMARK)

British Asia Airways (Landor)
British Asia Airways (Current livery with Chelsea Rose Tail)
British World Cargo Airways 747-400F (Chelsea Rose Tail)
British Airways Landor
British Airways Landor Children's conference
British Airways Landor Hybrid
British Airways Current Livery
British Airways Current Livery (with crown)
British Airways Current Livery (United Kingdom at the back) (1st version)
British Airways "Pride" and "Olympics" Golden Nose G-BNLD
British Airways Victorious and #GreattobeBAck" Golden Nose G-CIVA
British Airways Rugby
British Airways Change for Good
British Airways DREAMFLIGHT G-BNLA
British Airways dreamflight (lowercase rainbow letters)
British Airways DreamFlight 25 (With crown)
British Airways "Face to Face"
British Airways Poppy G-CIVJ (Recent)
British Airways Soccer Nose
British Airways Oneworld
British Airways Oneworld (Red Nose)
British Airways Queen's Jubilee

If anyone knows about any new/old special decals BA had on the 747-400 that I missed it would be wonderful to know! I hope I didn't miss any


Forgot to mention
British Airways Dreamflight 20
British Airways Backing the Bid
British Airways 2012 Olympics Signatures
 
User avatar
Jag747400
Topic Author
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:13 am

Re: Every British Airways 747-400 Livery

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:16 pm

zululima wrote:
If you want to be pedantic, the current livery comes in both brilliant white and off-white versions. Or is that the same as the "with crown" subset?


Yea the crown is the "To fly To serve" crown. I'm trying to find liveries which aren't those, as those are mainstream and common. Im trying to locate any past special liveries BA had on some planes.
 
seansasLCY
Posts: 854
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:25 am

Re: Every British Airways 747-400 Livery

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:22 pm

There is also the World Tails schemes. I know that the 744 flew with the South Africa, Ireland, Australia, Hong Kong and Japan designs.
 
User avatar
Jag747400
Topic Author
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:13 am

Re: Every British Airways 747-400 Livery

Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:29 am

seansasLCY wrote:
There is also the World Tails schemes. I know that the 744 flew with the South Africa, Ireland, Australia, Hong Kong and Japan designs.


Oh they had way more World tails than that just on the 744 :-). My goal is to find any special livery on their 744's which are not apart of the World Tails collection.
 
User avatar
SQ789
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:51 am

Re: Every British Airways 747-400 Livery

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:52 pm

How many active 744 in Oneworld livery?
If it's not Boeing, I'm not going!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos