ssterzel
Topic Author

Master thesis - questionnaire about special liveries

Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:55 pm

I am currently writing my master thesis about commercial and social advertisement on aircraft and I need your help.
May you fill in my survey? It will take about 7-11 minutes and you can win an amazon coupon as a thank-you gift!
Here is the link to my survey: https://www.soscisurvey.de/fliegendewerbeflaechen

In advance – thank you very much for your support!
I hope you like the survey. I am always open to feedback.
Last edited by SQ22 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title updated

PlymSpotter

Re: Master thesis - questionnaire about special liveries

Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:32 pm

Completed, hope this helps you
...love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again...

angusjt

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:48 am

Done.

PatrickZ80

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:18 am

Done, but I have to point out the "standard livery" in your photo is actually the old livery. Since several years they got a new livery that, in my opinion, is much better looking than the old one.

ssterzel
Topic Author

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:57 am

Thank you so much PlymSpotter, angusjt and PatrickZ80. I will need much more answers, but you are a good starting point!

PatrickZ80, I do not know which was your questionnaire. There are 8 different ones in that link. Maybe you had TUIfly... I have chosen the yellow livery advisedly as there should be at least a tiny connection between the standard and the special livery for people who had never seen the special livery before. The yellow engine and the wing tips are the only connection to the standard livery in this case. But thank you for your remark! Personally I also prefer the new blue livery.

TheFlyingDisk

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:40 am

PatrickZ80 wrote:
Done, but I have to point out the "standard livery" in your photo is actually the old livery. Since several years they got a new livery that, in my opinion, is much better looking than the old one.

Wait, EK had a new livery? I never noticed it at all...
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA+MALINDO

ssterzel
Topic Author

Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:57 pm

TheFlyingDisk wrote:
PatrickZ80 wrote:

Wait, EK had a new livery? I never noticed it at all...

The link shows eight different questionnaires selected by a random generator. EK has no new livery. You just had a different scenario.

longhauler

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:06 pm

Perhaps it is a language translation issue, but I gave up half way through because all questions were the same.

For example, TUIfly (in this example), is good, is positive, is favourable ... should not all answers be the same as "good", "positive", and "favourable" are the same? Or, are you using this as a control for accuracy of answers?

By comparison, if you had asked, Is TUIfly safe? Is TUIfly efficient? Does TUIfly present a good corporate image? Would be an example of different questions.
Just because I stopped arguing, doesn't mean I think you are right. It just means I gave up!

PatrickZ80

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:19 pm

ssterzel wrote:
Thank you so much PlymSpotter, angusjt and PatrickZ80. I will need much more answers, but you are a good starting point!

PatrickZ80, I do not know which was your questionnaire. There are 8 different ones in that link. Maybe you had TUIfly... I have chosen the yellow livery advisedly as there should be at least a tiny connection between the standard and the special livery for people who had never seen the special livery before. The yellow engine and the wing tips are the only connection to the standard livery in this case. But thank you for your remark! Personally I also prefer the new blue livery.

Indeed I had TUIfly, and from what I understood this was about TUIfly Germany. Being from the Netherlands I know the brand TUIfly of course as we got TUIfly Netherlands here as well. However unlike TUIfly Germany TUIfly Netherlands doesn't have a "feeder" deal with the local railways (NS). Most of the questionaire was about that deal, the associated special livery was just a side issue. I have to say I don't really have an opinion about it.

I'll do it again, hoping I will get a different one this time.

PatrickZ80

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:24 pm

Allright, this time I had Norwegian. Suited me much better than TUIfly.

ssterzel
Topic Author

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:32 pm

longhauler wrote:
Perhaps it is a language translation issue, but I gave up half way through because all questions were the same.

For example, TUIfly (in this example), is good, is positive, is favourable ... should not all answers be the same as "good", "positive", and "favourable" are the same? Or, are you using this as a control for accuracy of answers?

By comparison, if you had asked, Is TUIfly safe? Is TUIfly efficient? Does TUIfly present a good corporate image? Would be an example of different questions.

Thank you for your remark! Unfortunately I cannot change the questions as I am writing a scientific thesis. These questions are given. As you assumed they are important to control for accuracy.
Anyway. Thank you for trying!

ssterzel
Topic Author

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:43 pm

PatrickZ80 wrote:
Allright, this time I had Norwegian. Suited me much better than TUIfly.

Thank you for trying again. Nice to hear that it suited better this time!