Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

bgboiflyer
Topic Author

LAX TBIT Immigration

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:02 am

Tommorow I'll be clearing immigration using the mobile passport app as I am a US citizen. LAX is one of the ports of entries, which the app says you need to send your form under a connection, and is there Wi-Fi in that area to process the form, or should I prepare the form in advance?

Thanks,

bg

rock45

Re: LAX TBIT Immigration

Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:02 am

i just listen about this mobile passport app but i am not sure about this process form detail for preparing

aklrno

Re: LAX TBIT Immigration

Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:15 pm

There is wifi available while you are in the terminal but before you get to the processing area. I guess you can just stand there and do it. in the TBIT building you are usually walking for a while in the upper level corridors.
I just use my normal cellphone data connection. I turn off airplane mode as soon as the plane clears the runway and do the mobile passport stuff while we are taxiing. You can't do it too early because it is only valid for about 4 hours from the time you submit the data electronically.

There are signs (blue and white IIRC) that guide you to the mobile passport line bypassing much of the crowd.