bycac
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Some A330 at TLS ;-)

Image

Image
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Posts: 25073
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:03 pm

Next delivery:

Airbus A330 -243 1771 B-8950 Tibet Airlines delivery 17feb17 TLS-LXA ex F-WWYV


Image
TIbet A330-243 msn 1771 by dn280tls, on Flickr
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
Someone83
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:38 pm

Anothet A330-300 Regional delivered today

Airbus A330 -343 1774 HZ-AQ23 Saudi Arabian Airlines delivery 22feb17 TLS-JED
 
Someone83
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:51 pm

A A330F delivered to Etihad

Airbus A330 -243F 1772 A6-DCE Etihad Airways delivery 27feb17 TLS-AUH ex F-WWCP
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Posts: 25073
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:14 pm

That must be one of the last A330F in the order book.

Image
Airbus A330F Etihad Cargo A6-DCF by Jujug Spotting, on Flickr
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
PM
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:05 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:36 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
That must be one of the last A330F in the order book.

As best I can tell there are three more to come for MNG and one for Turkish.
 
WIederling
Posts: 3994
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:46 pm

PM wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
That must be one of the last A330F in the order book.

As best I can tell there are three more to come for MNG and one for Turkish.


When no A330F was delivered in 2017 the backlog stood at 6 ( WP:EN:A330 )
Murphy is an optimist
 
User avatar
nimool
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:13 pm

Dose anyone know whats holding up the IR 330 (EP-IJA) delivery?
Iran Air, we take you there, we take you back!
 
Someone83
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:54 am

Another regional delivered to Saudi

Airbus A330 -343 1770 HZ-AQ22 Saudi Arabian Airlines delivery 13mar17 TLS-JED ex F-WWYT
 
audidudi
Posts: 1151
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:31 pm

nimool wrote:
Dose anyone know whats holding up the IR 330 (EP-IJA) delivery?

It was delivered from TLS>THR on March 11th. The next one, EP-IJB, ferried from CHR>TLS after painting on March 10th, and should follow shortly.
 
User avatar
nimool
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:30 pm

audidudi wrote:
nimool wrote:
Dose anyone know whats holding up the IR 330 (EP-IJA) delivery?

It was delivered from TLS>THR on March 11th. The next one, EP-IJB, ferried from CHR>TLS after painting on March 10th, and should follow shortly.


Thanks yes I know about these two now :)
the third one is awaiting Delivery too I Think!
Iran Air, we take you there, we take you back!
 
audidudi
Posts: 1151
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:18 pm

nimool wrote:
audidudi wrote:
nimool wrote:
Dose anyone know whats holding up the IR 330 (EP-IJA) delivery?

It was delivered from TLS>THR on March 11th. The next one, EP-IJB, ferried from CHR>TLS after painting on March 10th, and should follow shortly.


Thanks yes I know about these two now :)
the third one is awaiting Delivery too I Think!

The third one, msn 1608, which presumably becomes EP-IJC, ferried LETL>CHR earlier this month for painting and is probably still there.
 
WIederling
Posts: 3994
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Anything new on the Beluga XL front?
Murphy is an optimist
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Posts: 25073
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:20 pm

WIederling wrote:
Anything new on the Beluga XL front?


The first Beluga XL is currently undergoing modifications inside one of the A380 hangars in TLS. We won't see it until the next 8 months or so.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
pabloeing
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:48 pm

EC-MOU and EC-MOY will be the first two A330 of LEVEL.....sn 1777 and 1784
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Posts: 25073
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:52 pm

That explains why MSN 1777 was seen without IB titles. Now it just needs a repaint.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Posts: 25073
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:46 am

Not sure if it has been posted before, here's a mockup of the A330 Completion & Delivery Centre in Tianjin:

Image
https://twitter.com/FlightVmax/status/8 ... 7721011200
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:43 pm

Prompted by the news about LEVEL I've looked at the A330-200 unfilled orderbook. LEVEL is taking the next two A330-200s on order for Iberia. Iberia has another frame on order which could be used by LEVEL but otherwise it looks as though IAG would need to place new orders or take used frames if they want to expand the LEVEL fleet.
Overall the situation is as follows ;
Unfilled orders

Government / MRTT - 18
Undisclosed ( presumably China ) - 9
Iran Air - 8 ( excludes the first 3 that were previously delivered to Avianca )
Jet Airways - 5
Iberia - 3
Hawaiian - 1

Total 44

MSN assigned up to MSN 1834 which should account for most of 2017 deliveries

Government - 4
Iberia - 2 ( going to LEVEL )
Hawaiian - 1
Undisclosed - 3 ( one each for Sichuan, Tianjin, Capital Air )

Total 10

Geoff
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Geoff1947 wrote:
Prompted by the news about LEVEL I've looked at the A330-200 unfilled orderbook. LEVEL is taking the next two A330-200s on order for Iberia. Iberia has another frame on order which could be used by LEVEL but otherwise it looks as though IAG would need to place new orders or take used frames if they want to expand the LEVEL fleet.
Overall the situation is as follows ;
Unfilled orders

Government / MRTT - 18
Undisclosed ( presumably China ) - 9
Iran Air - 8 ( excludes the first 3 that were previously delivered to Avianca )
Jet Airways - 5
Iberia - 3
Hawaiian - 1

Total 44

MSN assigned up to MSN 1834 which should account for most of 2017 deliveries

Government - 4
Iberia - 2 ( going to LEVEL )
Hawaiian - 1
Undisclosed - 3 ( one each for Sichuan, Tianjin, Capital Air )

Total 10

Geoff


Realised that there has been a delivery to Tianjin already this month which was not included in my earlier post.

I get the information about allocated MSNs from this excellent source

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... utput=html
 
User avatar
JerseyFlyer
Posts: 997
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 7:24 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:09 pm

Geoff1947 wrote:
it looks as though IAG would need to place new orders or take used frames if they want to expand the LEVEL fleet.


If new, they can either take up A330 options they still have, or take A338s
 
MileHFL400
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:42 am

2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:42 am

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/412164/ ... hran-today

According to the above article Iran Air is to fly home its 2nd Airbus A330 today! Congrats to both parties! Anyone know when the next few deliveries are going to be?
Thanks and best Regards
AA
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: 2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:31 pm

MileHFL400 wrote:
http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/412164/Iran-s-3rd-new-Airbus-to-land-in-Tehran-today

According to the above article Iran Air is to fly home its 2nd Airbus A330 today! Congrats to both parties! Anyone know when the next few deliveries are going to be?


The first three are not new ( Avianca NTUs ).

I've not seen MSNs assigned for the new builds so they will probably be no sooner than mid 2018.

Geoff
 
audidudi
Posts: 1151
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: 2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:59 pm

Geoff1947 wrote:
MileHFL400 wrote:
http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/412164/Iran-s-3rd-new-Airbus-to-land-in-Tehran-today

According to the above article Iran Air is to fly home its 2nd Airbus A330 today! Congrats to both parties! Anyone know when the next few deliveries are going to be?


The first three are not new ( Avianca NTUs ).

I've not seen MSNs assigned for the new builds so they will probably be no sooner than mid 2018.

Geoff

As Avianca never took delivery and flew them, and then subsequently they were stored at LETL, then surely they are still considered new?. It's no different than someone going to a car dealership and buying a 2016 model car that was ordered by a customer, who never took delivery, and the dealership resells it to another customer, even though there are new-build 2017 models on the lot!
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: 2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:08 pm

audidudi wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:
MileHFL400 wrote:
http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/412164/Iran-s-3rd-new-Airbus-to-land-in-Tehran-today

According to the above article Iran Air is to fly home its 2nd Airbus A330 today! Congrats to both parties! Anyone know when the next few deliveries are going to be?


The first three are not new ( Avianca NTUs ).

I've not seen MSNs assigned for the new builds so they will probably be no sooner than mid 2018.

Geoff

As Avianca never took delivery and flew them, and then subsequently they were stored at LETL, then surely they are still considered new?. It's no different than someone going to a car dealership and buying a 2016 model car that was ordered by a customer, who never took delivery, and the dealership resells it to another customer, even though there are new-build 2017 models on the lot!


Don' think your analogy works , buying cars and buying airliners are very different processes. Almost always airliners are built to order.
I agree new is not a very precise term. They weren't built for Iran and those that are going to be built for them are at least 18 months away. Plenty of used or nearly new options available in the meantime.

Geoff
 
Planesmart
Posts: 2340
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:18 am

Re: 2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:56 pm

Geoff1947 wrote:
audidudi wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:

The first three are not new ( Avianca NTUs ).

I've not seen MSNs assigned for the new builds so they will probably be no sooner than mid 2018.

Geoff

As Avianca never took delivery and flew them, and then subsequently they were stored at LETL, then surely they are still considered new?. It's no different than someone going to a car dealership and buying a 2016 model car that was ordered by a customer, who never took delivery, and the dealership resells it to another customer, even though there are new-build 2017 models on the lot!


Don' think your analogy works , buying cars and buying airliners are very different processes. Almost always airliners are built to order.
I agree new is not a very precise term. They weren't built for Iran and those that are going to be built for them are at least 18 months away. Plenty of used or nearly new options available in the meantime.

Geoff

Buying cars and commercial aircraft are very similar, except the number of zeroes.

A customer specified order for a car, cancelled before delivery, placed in the showroom, and sold, is still a new car. Different if the customer originally ordering took delivery, used it for a few days, and then returned it. Then it would be an ex-demonstrator in vehicle parlance.

In terms of never having been delivered, never having flown revenue earning services, never having carried commercial cargo, and total hours and cycles, these would be considered new.

Based on the rest of the Iran Air fleet, they would definitely be considered new.
 
Someone83
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: 2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:34 am

audidudi wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:
As Avianca never took delivery and flew them, and then subsequently they were stored at LETL, then surely they are still considered new?. It's no different than someone going to a car dealership and buying a 2016 model car that was ordered by a customer, who never took delivery, and the dealership resells it to another customer, even though there are new-build 2017 models on the lot!


Actually, they were delivered to Avianca/Synergy, but they were never put in revenue traffic
 
trex8
Posts: 4875
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:04 am

Re: 2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:14 pm

Planesmart wrote:
[

Buying cars and commercial aircraft are very similar, except the number of zeroes.

A customer specified order for a car, cancelled before delivery, placed in the showroom, and sold, is still a new car. Different if the customer originally ordering took delivery, used it for a few days, and then returned it. Then it would be an ex-demonstrator in vehicle parlance.

In terms of never having been delivered, never having flown revenue earning services, never having carried commercial cargo, and total hours and cycles, these would be considered new.

Based on the rest of the Iran Air fleet, they would definitely be considered new.

With cars if its been titled in the customers name , even if it never left the dealers lot, it is legally "used". If it was actually delivered/ titled to the lessor even with effectively zero hours of commercial use, I would think its still legally considered used but 'good as new'.
 
Someone83
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:09 am

Another delivery:

Airbus A330 -323 1776 B-8870 China Southern delivery 28mar17 TLS-CAN ex F-WWKO


Based on the know production list, this is the 2nd last with PW engines
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Posts: 25073
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: 2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:33 am

Planesmart wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:
audidudi wrote:
As Avianca never took delivery and flew them, and then subsequently they were stored at LETL, then surely they are still considered new?. It's no different than someone going to a car dealership and buying a 2016 model car that was ordered by a customer, who never took delivery, and the dealership resells it to another customer, even though there are new-build 2017 models on the lot!


Don' think your analogy works , buying cars and buying airliners are very different processes. Almost always airliners are built to order.
I agree new is not a very precise term. They weren't built for Iran and those that are going to be built for them are at least 18 months away. Plenty of used or nearly new options available in the meantime.

Geoff

Buying cars and commercial aircraft are very similar, except the number of zeroes.

A customer specified order for a car, cancelled before delivery, placed in the showroom, and sold, is still a new car. Different if the customer originally ordering took delivery, used it for a few days, and then returned it. Then it would be an ex-demonstrator in vehicle parlance.

In terms of never having been delivered, never having flown revenue earning services, never having carried commercial cargo, and total hours and cycles, these would be considered new.

Based on the rest of the Iran Air fleet, they would definitely be considered new.


Those Avianca Brasil A330s were delivered to Synergy Aviation, the leasing arm of Avianca, in 2014 (2x) and 2015 (2x). You can find those deliveries in Airbus' order books of that year. Airbus bought them back and will re-deliver them to Iran Air as "new".
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
hilram
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:12 am

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:44 am

WIederling wrote:
PM wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
That must be one of the last A330F in the order book.

As best I can tell there are three more to come for MNG and one for Turkish.


When no A330F was delivered in 2017 the backlog stood at 6 ( WP:EN:A330 )

I know Airbus have launched a freighter conversion program for the A330-300. Does anybody know how many that are up for freighter conversion?
Flown on: A319, 320, 321, 332, 333, 343 | B732, 734, 735, 736, 73G, 738, 743, 772, 77W | BAe-146 | DHC-6, 7, 8 | E195 | MD DC-9 41, MD-82, MD-87
 
WIederling
Posts: 3994
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:11 am

hilram wrote:
Does anybody know how many that are up for freighter conversion?


Both (-200,-300) are eligible.
I found 4 for DHL from last summer on short notice.
( to be done at Elbewerke, an Airbus subsidy.)
Murphy is an optimist
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Posts: 25073
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:49 pm

Next delivery:

Airbus A330 -343 1779 ZS-SXL South African delivery 31mar17 TLS-JNB ex F-WWCI
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: 2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:07 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
Planesmart wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:

Don' think your analogy works , buying cars and buying airliners are very different processes. Almost always airliners are built to order.
I agree new is not a very precise term. They weren't built for Iran and those that are going to be built for them are at least 18 months away. Plenty of used or nearly new options available in the meantime.

Geoff

Buying cars and commercial aircraft are very similar, except the number of zeroes.

A customer specified order for a car, cancelled before delivery, placed in the showroom, and sold, is still a new car. Different if the customer originally ordering took delivery, used it for a few days, and then returned it. Then it would be an ex-demonstrator in vehicle parlance.

In terms of never having been delivered, never having flown revenue earning services, never having carried commercial cargo, and total hours and cycles, these would be considered new.

Based on the rest of the Iran Air fleet, they would definitely be considered new.




Those Avianca Brasil A330s were delivered to Synergy Aviation, the leasing arm of Avianca, in 2014 (2x) and 2015 (2x). You can find those deliveries in Airbus' order books of that year. Airbus bought them back and will re-deliver them to Iran Air as "new".


But not new deliveries for 2017. Already counted as a new delivery in the year they were first delivered. You can't deliver the same frame twice as new.

Geoff
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Posts: 25073
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: 2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:55 pm

Geoff1947 wrote:
You can't deliver the same frame twice as new.


Of course you can. The plane is Airbus property again. Those public delivery sheets are no financial documents, they just show monthly deliveries and do not include the purchases made by Airbus themselves.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: 2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:13 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:
You can't deliver the same frame twice as new.


Of course you can. The plane is Airbus property again. The order book is just public information and doesn't include Airbus' own purchases. Public order books are not used by the financial/legal guys.


I always use the suppliers own figures and definitions. Airbus are not recording the Iran Air frames as deliveries. In the end February Airbus spreadsheet Iran Air shows as 8 ordered none delivered and 1 operational.

Geoff
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Posts: 25073
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: 2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:16 pm

Geoff1947 wrote:
In the end February Airbus spreadsheet Iran Air shows as 8 ordered none delivered and 1 operational.


That's a bit odd as both A330s were delivered in March, not February.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: 2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:32 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:
In the end February Airbus spreadsheet Iran Air shows as 8 ordered none delivered and 1 operational.


That's a bit odd as both A330s were delivered in March, not February.


Good point, very odd. Will be interesting to see what next week's Airbus update shows.

Geoff
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Posts: 25073
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:25 am

Eva Air also received another A330 in March:

Airbus A330 -302 1778 B-16338 Eva Air delivery 28mar17 TLS-TPE ex F-WWYZ
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
N837MH
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:23 am

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:47 pm

Hello~ My name is N837MH. I'm a Korean Aviation Spotter.

So, I have some question about S.Korea Airforce's A330 MRTT.

Do you have some information about S.Korea Airforce's A330 MRTT?

Just Anything. Like about assembly, plan, delivery.

If you have some news, please reply to me.

Thank you.
Cheers!!
From South Korea.
N837MH.
 
User avatar
Slug71
Posts: 433
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:58 am

[threeid][/threeid]
N837MH wrote:
Hello~ My name is N837MH. I'm a Korean Aviation Spotter.

So, I have some question about S.Korea Airforce's A330 MRTT.

Do you have some information about S.Korea Airforce's A330 MRTT?

Just Anything. Like about assembly, plan, delivery.

If you have some news, please reply to me.

Thank you.
Cheers!!
From South Korea.
N837MH.


Probably better to ask here,

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1028115
 
MileHFL400
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:42 am

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:57 am

When will we see Iran Air's next delivery?
Thanks and best Regards
AA
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:59 pm

MileHFL400 wrote:
When will we see Iran Air's next delivery?

Same question as you asked a week ago !!
 
User avatar
juliuswong
Posts: 321
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:22 am

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:45 pm

N837MH wrote:
Hello~ My name is N837MH. I'm a Korean Aviation Spotter.

So, I have some question about S.Korea Airforce's A330 MRTT.

Do you have some information about S.Korea Airforce's A330 MRTT?

Just Anything. Like about assembly, plan, delivery.

If you have some news, please reply to me.

Thank you.
Cheers!!
From South Korea.
N837MH.

Not sure if this helps. The first ROK Air Force A330-200MRTT is assigned MSN 1787. Currently in brown primer (towed out of hangar on the 29th).
 
MileHFL400
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:42 am

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Geoff1947 wrote:
MileHFL400 wrote:
When will we see Iran Air's next delivery?

Same question as you asked a week ago !!


That was just before the 2nd A330 was delivered
Thanks and best Regards
AA
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Posts: 25073
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:33 am

The first A330 for Level is going home today:

Airbus A330 -202 1777 EC-MOU Iberia delivery 07apr17 TLS-MAD e F-WWYD
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
pabloeing
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:37 am

KarelXWB wrote:
The first A330 for Level is going home today:

Airbus A330 -202 1777 EC-MOU Iberia delivery 07apr17 TLS-MAD e F-WWYD

¿ALREADY PAINT?
 
Someone83
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:32 am

pabloeing wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
The first A330 for Level is going home today:

Airbus A330 -202 1777 EC-MOU Iberia delivery 07apr17 TLS-MAD e F-WWYD

¿ALREADY PAINT?


No, it is still with the Iberia tail and white fuselage AFAIK
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: 2nd A330-200 delivery for Iran Air

Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:53 am

Geoff1947 wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:
In the end February Airbus spreadsheet Iran Air shows as 8 ordered none delivered and 1 operational.


That's a bit odd as both A330s were delivered in March, not February.


Good point, very odd. Will be interesting to see what next week's Airbus update shows.

Geoff


The March Airbus update hasn't helped as there are no changes to the Iran Air row in the spreadsheet. Does confirm that the A330s for Iran Air were not treated as new deliveries.

Geoff
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Posts: 25073
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:42 pm

Someone83 wrote:
pabloeing wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
The first A330 for Level is going home today:


¿ALREADY PAINT?


No, it is still with the Iberia tail and white fuselage AFAIK


Indeed.

Image
Level A330-202 msn 1777 by dn280tls, on Flickr
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
BobleBrave
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:26 pm

Re: Official A330 Production/Flight Testing

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Seems like the Beluga XL is getting closer and closer, according to Airbus PR today

The first large sections of Airbus’ next generation new transport aircraft, the BelugaXL, have arrived at the aircraft Final Assembly facility (L34) in Toulouse.
Following a five night long road convoy from Aernnova’s factory in Berantevilla, north eastern Spain, the panels (two laterals, one central) are required to complete the rear section of the BelugaXL.
Together with further work packages built by various other partners, the sections will eventually form the first BelugaXL. The design concept of the aircraft is similar to the current Beluga with the cargo bay structure, the aircraft’s rear-end and tail being some of the sections newly developed.


Image

Left side panel :

Image
Bob le Brave

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos