sargester
Topic Author

Lakeland in talks with American for commercial flights

Tue May 21, 2019 2:03 pm

I'm making this a separate thread on its own, any thoughts on why DL wouldn't want to look at LAL in the same light as AA would? Either way AA will get a nice incentive package for doing this of course if they go through with it, does anyone else think 3x daily is a bit much to start with though?

Food for thought Lads, J

https://www.theledger.com/news/20190520 ... al-flights

Scarebus34

Re: Lakeland in talks with American for commercial flights

Tue May 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Less than an hour to TPA and an hour to MCO.

FlyingElvii

Tue May 21, 2019 2:20 pm

sargester wrote:
I'm making this a separate thread on its own, any thoughts on why DL wouldn't want to look at LAL in the same light as AA would? Either way AA will get a nice incentive package for doing this of course if they go through with it, does anyone else think 3x daily is a bit much to start with though?

Food for thought Lads, J

Lakeland has a really nice terminal that they built for the short-lived LLC operation. (Was it Direct Air?). IMO, they would likely be better off supporting Frontier, or B6, using fares to drive traffic growth. Florida traffic is always extremely price sensitive.

Cubsrule

Tue May 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Scarebus34 wrote:

Both AA and DL serve all sorts of small, not-very-isolated airports in Florida. Think DAB, GNV, MLB, and SRQ. The market dynamics differ in each place, of course, but isolation clearly isn’t required in that part of the world.
I can't decide whether I miss the tulip or the bowling shoe more

WindyBaseball

Tue May 21, 2019 2:24 pm

LAL is smart. They know where the biggest ego in network planning is (and worst actual network planning knowledge). That's the one most likely to start something as silly as LAL. DL wouldn't sniff this ever, meanwhile I'm sure AA is dying to serve it to squat on gates in DFW.

LAXintl

Tue May 21, 2019 2:33 pm

Lakeland for years has been chasing after airlines with offers of marketing funds, fee waivers etc. They also continue to apply for SCASDs grants going back to 2011.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

RobertS975

Tue May 21, 2019 2:54 pm

This is the type of destination that a carrier like Allegiant (G4) would serve, similar to their service to PGD.

dfw88

Tue May 21, 2019 3:03 pm

WindyBaseball wrote:
LAL is smart. They know where the biggest ego in network planning is (and worst actual network planning knowledge). That's the one most likely to start something as silly as LAL. DL wouldn't sniff this ever, meanwhile I'm sure AA is dying to serve it to squat on gates in DFW.

There is very little about this comment that makes sense. "Squat on gates in DFW"? There are no slot or gate restrictions at DFW, so AA doesn't need to squat on anything. If they don't want to use a gate, they just don't use it (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this one). Also, the article clearly states that they're in discussions for flights to CLT, not DFW.

"Biggest ego in NP"? What are you talking about? Vasu Raja is one of the best-respected, most well-liked guys at AA. "Worst actual network planning knowledge"? Do you have any facts to back this up? Sure, AA has had some misses recently (IFP, BLQ, and TXL come to mind), but so have DL (KIX comes to mind, the HKG mess) and UA. If you know of any statistics that anyone has put together showing the "success rate" of NP decisions, do share. That would be fascinating data.

Finally, "as silly as LAL"? How do you know it's silly? No one has tried it in recent memory, so at this point it could be anywhere on the scale from downright stupid to brilliant. Maybe the population there is tired of driving to TPA (or wherever) and a flight would work. If you live there and have a pulse on the aviation scene, please share.

I agree that this is surprising news, and wouldn't be surprised at all if it doesn't happen, but with a revenue guarantee in place you can't really argue that AA is dumb for at least kicking the tires.

KLMatSJC

Tue May 21, 2019 3:19 pm

RobertS975 wrote:
This is the type of destination that a carrier like Allegiant (G4) would serve, similar to their service to PGD.

Being an hour away from both of Allegiant's two biggest hubs doesn't help though.
A318/19/20/21/21N A332/3 A343/5 A388 B712 B722 B732/3/4/7/8/9/9ER B744/4M B752/3 B762ER/3/3ER/4ER B77E/L/W B788 CRJ2/7/9 Q400 EMB-120 ERJ-135/140/145/145XR/175 DC-10-10 MD-82/83/88/90

Long Live the Tulip, Cactus, and Redwood

Rajahdhani

Tue May 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Two things;
Lakeland is home to/headquarters for Publix.

https://www.supermarketnews.com/retail-financial/publix-expand-headquarters-help-fuel-growth"Publix said that, since announcing the construction of its current headquarters in 2001, the company has entered three more states, more than doubled its annual sales, opened over 500 new stores and added approximately 70,000 associates. Currently, Publix operates 1,198 stores in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia. The supermarket chain, which totaled sales of $34.6 billion last year, is owned and operated by its more than 195,000 employees."

More pressingly...
https://www.supermarketnews.com/retail-financial/publix-expand-headquarters-help-fuel-growth"Late last month, Publix unveiled plans to build a refrigerated distribution center in Greensboro, N.C., by the end of 2022 supply grocery products to its stores in the Carolinas and Virginia. The facility would be the retailer’s 10th DC and first in North Carolina. The company also operates 11 manufacturing facilities.".

Considering how well entrenched Publix is in almost all of Florida, and then with a Northern Expansion (directly into the ranges of the CLT hub), and we see now why American would be well incentivized to serve LAL. As is, with their hold on Florida as formidable as it, both AA and Publix are likely interacting in major ways, this may just tie cross some "t"s. AA serving to CLT would likely not present a backtrack to the majority of the markets that may be served on 'to/from HQ' traffic. CLT is as smart a move, and as well advantaged as AA could have offered here - and while DL, via ATL would also have been a perhaps more advantageous routing - it would also have almost always involved connecting via ATL. In many cases with Publix traffic - whether from MIA, FLL, PBI, TPA, ATL, or even the proposed LAL - all can connect, via CLT.

What is interesting - is that prior to discussion of additional flights via CLT - the default of many of these smaller Floridian cities is usually to ATL, on DL. Alot of those corporate travelers for Publix now, are likely DL Elites, and likley just fly from other airports - and connect via ATL, as is, now. It's not an uncompelling offering, and I can see that it's a decent one to 'default' to. That said, the proximity of Lakeland to most of Southern Georgia, North Florida, and Alabama - make driving a compelling competitor as well. If you live in the Lakeland area anyway, driving would beat TSA, and car rentals.

enilria

Tue May 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Scarebus34 wrote:

Are you saying that is good or bad? You could make either case.
sargester wrote:

Food for thought Lads, J

The article made it sound like they had a meeting with AA. That's not the hard part. They have met with them many times. Also, the gates in CLT weren't an issue so severe it was the one item blocking LKL.

USAirALB

Tue May 21, 2019 4:10 pm

I don't doubt that there is a pressing case for LKL to get commercial service to either ATL or CLT, but I personally feel that there are simply more important cities to serve in FL than LKL. Naples, Marathon, and Vero Beach all come to mind. Runway issues might be an issue at all those airports, but all three airports have longer runways than EYW currently has.
RJ85, F70, E135, E140, E145, E70, E75, E90, CR2, CR7, CR9, 717, 732, 733, 734, 735, 73G, 738, 739, 744, 752, 753, 762, 772, 77E, 77W, 789, 319, 320, 321, 332, 333, 343, 359, 388

MIflyer12

Tue May 21, 2019 4:22 pm

Cubsrule wrote:
Scarebus34 wrote:

Both AA and DL serve all sorts of small, not-very-isolated airports in Florida. Think DAB, GNV, MLB, and SRQ. The market dynamics differ in each place, of course, but isolation clearly isn’t required in that part of the world.

Proximity isn't absolutely fatal but lesser airports needs some reasons for service. DAB has the beach. MLB had fifty years of NASA. GNV has the university. Lakeland's got central Florida's cooler winters and hotter summers. Lovely.

sunking737

Tue May 21, 2019 4:30 pm

IIRC from living in MCO area, Legoland is not too far away. Another growing theme park.
I'm a SUNDUCK......Worked for RC & SY @ MSP

stl07

Tue May 21, 2019 4:34 pm

dfw88 wrote:
WindyBaseball wrote:

There is very little about this comment that makes sense. "Squat on gates in DFW"? There are no slot or gate restrictions at DFW, so AA doesn't need to squat on anything. If they don't want to use a gate, they just don't use it (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this one). Also, the article clearly states that they're in discussions for flights to CLT, not DFW.

"Biggest ego in NP"? What are you talking about? Vasu Raja is one of the best-respected, most well-liked guys at AA. "Worst actual network planning knowledge"? Do you have any facts to back this up? Sure, AA has had some misses recently (IFP, BLQ, and TXL come to mind), but so have DL (KIX comes to mind, the HKG mess) and UA. If you know of any statistics that anyone has put together showing the "success rate" of NP decisions, do share. That would be fascinating data.

Finally, "as silly as LAL"? How do you know it's silly? No one has tried it in recent memory, so at this point it could be anywhere on the scale from downright stupid to brilliant. Maybe the population there is tired of driving to TPA (or wherever) and a flight would work. If you live there and have a pulse on the aviation scene, please share.

I agree that this is surprising news, and wouldn't be surprised at all if it doesn't happen, but with a revenue guarantee in place you can't really argue that AA is dumb for at least kicking the tires.

Biggest ego I think was referring to all those random Carribean and leisure flights like KEF that were added after some other carriers added them from AA's hubs. But I agree with the gist of the rest of your post.
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

musman9853

Tue May 21, 2019 4:37 pm

sunking737 wrote:
IIRC from living in MCO area, Legoland is not too far away. Another growing theme park.

ehh, legoland isnt that far from disney. if a family wants to go there, they're probably going to disney or universal first.

and as an orlandoan, i really don't get this. 30 min on i4 from downtown gets you to lakeland. it's like 45 min from mco, 30 min from tpa. kinda seems like a bad idea.
Welcome to the City Beautiful.

stl07

Tue May 21, 2019 4:37 pm

The flights are to CLT. Any village in the south, midwest, and lower east coast can fill a flight to CLT. Not at all as crazy as some posters are making this out to be
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

wenders825

Tue May 21, 2019 4:38 pm

WindyBaseball wrote:

all three of your posts are direct attacks on Vasu Raja. what do you have against him? he bully you in high school?

CLT-LAL would be fine and a near effortless service for AA. if they have had success with places like DAB, TOL, etc there's no reason this won't do well

tjwgrr

Tue May 21, 2019 4:41 pm

Scarebus34 wrote:

LAL is 10 miles closer to Disney than SFB...... a prime spot for ULCC, LCC, and vacation package charter ops.
Direct KNOBS, maintain 2700' until established on the localizer, cleared ILS runway 26 left approach.

spinkid

Tue May 21, 2019 5:02 pm

FlyingElvii wrote:
sargester wrote:

Food for thought Lads, J

Lakeland has a really nice terminal that they built for the short-lived LLC operation. (Was it Direct Air?). IMO, they would likely be better off supporting Frontier, or B6, using fares to drive traffic growth. Florida traffic is always extremely price sensitive.

Yes, it was Direct Air, who operated as a public charter.

If an incentive is offered, I can certainly see any carrier flying it for a while.

it appears to be a great airport for Allegiant, but they already serve others nearby. Its the same reason for other carriers. If someone wants to compete against them and differ somehow. That would be a way.

I don't see Publix alone creating this kind of demand for traffic. Grocery retailers operate on a very thin profit margin, therefore they have typically smaller home office operations than you might think. They don't have a ton of people flying in and out of their home office daily. Also, most of Publix is still Florida based, so when they do visit stores, most are in Florida and within driving range.

WN732

Tue May 21, 2019 5:13 pm

Could be seen as a better alternative to MCO. Having flown out of there recently, it's almost worth flying into TPA and driving in vs dealing with that mess. Some really good marketing could make this work. Even the thought of not having to pay the stupid tolls to/from Disney could make it worth it. Easy drive right up I4.
Last edited by WN732 on Tue May 21, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

highflier92660

Tue May 21, 2019 5:14 pm

This is happening simultaneous with all the understandable euphoria and civic pride flowing over Lakeland being awarded an Amazon cargo hub. With a close proximity to TPA and its domestic and international flight offerings, how can a couple of regional jet PSA flights a day to CLT offer much travel choice? How many seats a day will Publix book?

I will say AA is an improvement over Direct Air; American has a hub in CLT while Direct Air was essentially an LCC to nowhere (Myrtle Beach-Niagara Falls-Springfield, Il.).

maps4ltd

Tue May 21, 2019 5:15 pm

RobertS975 wrote:

Or F9, which serves places like PSM and BFM (Portsmouth and Mobile).
Delta Gold Medallion and Southwest A-List

JayinKitsap

Tue May 21, 2019 5:48 pm

Well with the Amazon improvements to the airport, I see their chance to get service is possible. Free parking, cheap rental cars (no hefty airport fees), cheap landing fees. But it probably needs to be an airline that isn't serving both Tampa and Orlando. The exception is AA or Delta using a RJ in and out of there.

Just Disney and the other theme parks looks sufficient to support some flights.

727LOVER

Tue May 21, 2019 5:58 pm

Had Skybus lasted, they would've probably served LAL

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

CIDFlyer

Tue May 21, 2019 5:59 pm

CLT makes sense, Lakeland is a growing area

usxguy

Tue May 21, 2019 7:51 pm

and I-4 isn't expanding anytime soon. What was once a 40 minute drive Tampa/Orlando (Disney) is now varying between 75 to 120+ minutes. Add in a car crash, and you are sitting for another 2 hours.
xx

BTVB6Flyer

Tue May 21, 2019 7:56 pm

With Virgin Trains soon-ish getting going on the Tampa extension, connecting Tampa and Orlando, they plan to have a stop in Lakeland.

In the future that would help any LAL service, draw in Tampa/Orlando residents. And vice versa Lakeland travelers going on it to TPA/MCO and their cheaper fares.

https://www.theledger.com/news/20181129 ... -rail-stop

sonicruiser

Tue May 21, 2019 8:31 pm

usxguy wrote:
and I-4 isn't expanding anytime soon. What was once a 40 minute drive Tampa/Orlando (Disney) is now varying between 75 to 120+ minutes. Add in a car crash, and you are sitting for another 2 hours.

:checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark: :checkmark:

Could not agree more.

grbauc

Tue May 21, 2019 11:04 pm

WindyBaseball wrote:

Wow. Something in this post reeks of bitter.

Not sure I buy your AA the gate squatter at DFW.

Has noted above DL and AA serve small places now in the past and will in the future.

grbauc

Tue May 21, 2019 11:12 pm

wenders825 wrote:
WindyBaseball wrote:

all three of your posts are direct attacks on Vasu Raja. what do you have against him? he bully you in high school?

CLT-LAL would be fine and a near effortless service for AA. if they have had success with places like DAB, TOL, etc there's no reason this won't do well

I almost think if it was DL there would be praise for the genus and power of ALT to gather up even small cities.

727LOVER

Wed May 22, 2019 2:43 am

grbauc wrote:
I almost think if it was DL there would be praise for the genus and power of ALT to gather up even small cities.

Am I wrong...or did DL connection once serve LAL?
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

sargester
Topic Author

Wed May 22, 2019 4:22 am

enilria wrote:
Scarebus34 wrote:

sargester wrote:

Food for thought Lads, J

The article made it sound like they had a meeting with AA. That's not the hard part. They have met with them many times. Also, the gates in CLT weren't an issue so severe it was the one item blocking LKL.

IF they went to the press they may just be ironing something out, who knows or this could be Lakelands way of trying to build a market

sargester
Topic Author

Wed May 22, 2019 4:23 am

maps4ltd wrote:
RobertS975 wrote:

LAL isn't much of a vacation destination...

sargester
Topic Author

Wed May 22, 2019 4:24 am

tjwgrr wrote:
Scarebus34 wrote:

LAL is 10 miles closer to Disney than SFB...... a prime spot for ULCC, LCC, and vacation package charter ops.

SFB has a built and rather large terminal... LAL has a "building"

sargester
Topic Author

Wed May 22, 2019 4:25 am

WindyBaseball wrote:

I like it, stir the pot of fake news a little more why don't ya?

maps4ltd

Wed May 22, 2019 12:47 pm

sargester wrote:
maps4ltd wrote:
RobertS975 wrote:

LAL isn't much of a vacation destination...

Legoland and central Florida retirees. The latter being critical.
Delta Gold Medallion and Southwest A-List

enilria

Wed May 22, 2019 1:14 pm

sargester wrote:
enilria wrote:
Scarebus34 wrote:

sargester wrote:

Food for thought Lads, J

IF they went to the press they may just be ironing something out, who knows or this could be Lakelands way of trying to build a market

There were two big stories in two days out of LKL. One was Amazon putting a "hub" in LKL and the other was AA. The odds that a market that has not had a major development in air service almost ever would make significant progress on both at the same moment is really really really low. It is more likely that appearing to show progress was necessary for something: keeping a job, securing funding for something, etc.

TVNWZ

Wed May 22, 2019 1:15 pm

Why would AA want to cannibalize its significant operations in TPA and MCO for exceedingly small return at LKL? Heck, throw in SRQ for the southern portion of Hillsborough and Polk and it diminishes the probabilities even more. This is just common sense.

chonetsao

Wed May 22, 2019 1:35 pm

TVNWZ wrote:
Why would AA want to cannibalize its significant operations in TPA and MCO for exceedingly small return at LKL? Heck, throw in SRQ for the southern portion of Hillsborough and Polk and it diminishes the probabilities even more. This is just common sense.

A saturated market can only grow so much, a new market can grow much faster regardless how small the base is.

LKL is not going to be TPA or MCO. But it can be...err...LKL. If AA can test the water and see what the capacity can turn out to be, it is AA's decision to make.

Nobody with right mind going to TPA or MCO will go to LKL. But there are plenty of people living around Sarasota would rather prefer SRQ than TPA and willing to pay $30-50 more for the privilege to fly from SRQ. That is where money to be made.

Maybe LKL will not survive the new service, but one should applaud AA for being trying if it turns out to be something.

Personally I will wait and see. The passenger flow may not be stable or highly seasonable. It may never achieve to be a relief port for TPA or MCO. But a new destination is worth trying.

MIflyer12

Wed May 22, 2019 1:37 pm

BTVB6Flyer wrote:
With Virgin Trains soon-ish getting going on the Tampa extension, connecting Tampa and Orlando, they plan to have a stop in Lakeland.

In the future that would help any LAL service, draw in Tampa/Orlando residents. And vice versa Lakeland travelers going on it to TPA/MCO and their cheaper fares.

One could also argue this will diminish demand for LAL service as residents get easier transit to TPA and MCO and their range of non-stops, frequency, and many-carrier competition.

MIflyer12

Wed May 22, 2019 1:38 pm

MIflyer12 wrote:
BTVB6Flyer wrote:

One could also argue this will diminish demand for LAL service as residents get easier transit to TPA and MCO and their range of non-stops, frequency, and many-carrier competition.

But the bigger truth is that few Americans take an (infrequent) intercity train to an airport - it's a big waste of time.

sargester
Topic Author

Wed May 22, 2019 1:40 pm

TVNWZ wrote:

For AA its like serving DAB or MLB... hey are close to MCO theoretically and have service carved out just for those cities and AA wouldn't be taking much of a cannibalization with a 76 seat RJ LAL market and the I4 corridor could use a little break up in the flow with another airport

DeSpringbokke

Wed May 22, 2019 2:06 pm

Its only a matter of time before AA or DL begins LAL service. Polk County's population has grown rapidly in the past several decades. Its projected to be over 700,000 by the end of the decade. Couple that with I-4 being I-4, there will be a strong incentive either AA or DL to at least try a double daily CRJ service. I doubt they'll have no problem filling the planes. While the new South Terminal Complex at MCO should help with capacity, one still has to get there and with I-4, good luck getting there. GNV sees daily service from ATL, DFW, MIA, CLT, ok I get it UF is located there. But given the growth of SRQ, which is smack dab in the middle between RSW and TPA, I have to think someone will take a shot at attracting Polk county residents willing to pay a premium to fly out of LAL.

Gulfstream500

Wed May 22, 2019 2:33 pm

1x daily to MIA, 2x daily to CLT???
What's the deal with airplane food?

Frontier Airlines: Spirit of the west

TVNWZ

Wed May 22, 2019 3:15 pm

The additional overall profit to be made with two--maybe three RJs--out of LKL over what they make now is nothing.

wjcandee

Wed May 22, 2019 3:21 pm

Hey, folks, for what it's worth, several posts above keep saying L-K-L rather than L-A-L, which is the correct code for Lakeland Linder Airport, which is what we are talking about.

HeartofFlorida

Wed May 22, 2019 3:29 pm

Scarebus34 wrote:

Less than an hour with no traffic. We both know when something happens on I-4 (which happens frequently enough) that time increases.

ctrabs0114

Wed May 22, 2019 3:47 pm

sargester wrote:
tjwgrr wrote:
Scarebus34 wrote:

SFB has a built and rather large terminal... LAL has a "building"

I'd suggest that SFB probably was "just a building" back in the day before it became a critical station for G4. Could LAL eventually be a viable alternative to TPA or MCO? Possibly. At least AA is giving it a shot, so there's something to be said about that. Whether DL follows suit from ATL or if AA decides to add some or all of DFW/ORD/PHL in addition to CLT in a few years is open to debate, but LAL is becoming more aggressive in an attempt to become a viable Central Florida alternative to MCO or TPA, both on the passenger and cargo fronts. I'd be interested in seeing what the ripple effects would be for PIE and SRQ as well.

Also, for what it's worth, Lakeland is also the spring training home of the Detroit Tigers, so maybe you get a little boost in late winter from DTW; considering NK's growth at DTW and considering they also serve secondary airports in addition to main airports in some markets (PIT/LBE is a good example, considering LBE is about an hour west of Downtown Pittsburgh), I wouldn't be surprised if NK at least pops up on LAL's radar a few years down the road.

I'm not saying that LAL will become the second coming of SFB, but there's noting to be lost by giving it a shot.
2019: DAL, MCI, PHX, LAS, DFW, SAT, ORD, SLC, SEA, DTW; B73G (WN x3), B738 (WN, AA, DL), A20N (NK), MD83 (AA), B788 (AA x2), CS1 (DL), 739 (DL), 712 (DL)
Next: AA: DFW-PHL (752), PHL-MIA (763), MIA-LAX (77W), LAX-DFW (789)

ctrabs0114

Wed May 22, 2019 3:51 pm

enilria wrote:
There were two big stories in two days out of LKL. One was Amazon putting a "hub" in LKL and the other was AA. The odds that a market that has not had a major development in air service almost ever would make significant progress on both at the same moment is really really really low. It is more likely that appearing to show progress was necessary for something: keeping a job, securing funding for something, etc.

It certainly doesn't hurt development in LAL that Florida doesn't have a state income tax, which makes it more attractive for businesses to set up shot in that state, especially in an area between two of the state's major cities.
2019: DAL, MCI, PHX, LAS, DFW, SAT, ORD, SLC, SEA, DTW; B73G (WN x3), B738 (WN, AA, DL), A20N (NK), MD83 (AA), B788 (AA x2), CS1 (DL), 739 (DL), 712 (DL)
Next: AA: DFW-PHL (752), PHL-MIA (763), MIA-LAX (77W), LAX-DFW (789)

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos