RL757PVD

Re: The Rest of New England (BDL/PVD/MHT/PWM/ORH/BTV/HVN/BGR) - 2019

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:01 pm

The close in BDL cuts are most definitely related to the MAX considering the flight survived the winter and we are getting into busier seasons.

The PVD MSP at 0.9 is interesting because it’s actually an increase from summer levels which is hopefully an indication that SY is doing well especially since their BOS ends and PVD remains.
Experience is what you get when what you thought would work out didn't!

BTVB6Flyer

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:46 pm

On F9 in their infamous drop-down leaks, BTV is showing RSW and PNS, no dates are pulling yet though.

uconn99

Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:19 pm

Norwegian confirms temporary Ireland summer operation from 3/31 through 4/10 for PVD.

https://www.aviation24.be/airlines/norw ... -10-april/

Fex180

Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:21 pm

BTVB6Flyer wrote:
On F9 in their infamous drop-down leaks, BTV is showing RSW and PNS, no dates are pulling yet though.

BTV - PNS?? even by F9 dartboard standards that seems like a very risky route. Might just be filler loaded into the schedule?? (like PSM-ATL was back in November)

BTVB6Flyer

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:16 pm

Fex180 wrote:
BTVB6Flyer wrote:

BTV - PNS?? even by F9 dartboard standards that seems like a very risky route. Might just be filler loaded into the schedule?? (like PSM-ATL was back in November)

I agree it's suspect and very well could just be filler. I would have assumed TPA would come first, maybe in conjunction with RSW. Unless it's adding a route that connects to PNS that I don't notice. either.

RL757PVD

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:46 pm

Don’t forget F9 will gladly sell you BTV PNS with a 13 hour overnight layover in DEN

BTVB6Flyer

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:05 am

RL757PVD wrote:
Don’t forget F9 will gladly sell you BTV PNS with a 13 hour overnight layover in DEN

Very true, but if that was the case it would be 'bookable' in the calendar, if you select either PNS or RSW it's calendar loading circle, but yet is selectable.

PVD757

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:07 am

PNS shows on the PVD dropdown too but that doesn’t mean it’s nonstop. BOI and FAT show up on BTV’s dropdown too.

BTVB6Flyer

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:11 am

PVD757 wrote:
PNS shows on the PVD dropdown too but that doesn’t mean it’s nonstop. BOI and FAT show up on BTV’s dropdown too.

And if you play with the booking engine, you can book a BTV-BOI and FAT flight.

F9 is notorious for 'ghost booking's ahead of announcements. Yes, PVD is showing to PNS too, as a 'ghost booking'.

Could be something could be nothing, it's 50/50.

BOS-TPA also showing.

mjgbtv

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:11 am

BTVB6Flyer wrote:
PVD757 wrote:

And if you play with the booking engine, you can book a BTV-BOI and FAT flight.

F9 is notorious for 'ghost booking's ahead of announcements. Yes, PVD is showing to PNS too, as a 'ghost booking'.

Could be something could be nothing, it's 50/50.

BOS-TPA also showing.

BTV-PNS PDEW is so low it doesn't even make it onto the DOT city pairs report. It's hard to see how that would work.

RL757PVD

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:59 am

mjgbtv wrote:

BTV-PNS PDEW is so low it doesn't even make it onto the DOT city pairs report. It's hard to see how that would work.

Frontier: quick, hold my beer!

33lspotter

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:01 pm

Interestingly enough, I believe my first trip ever on a plane was to PNS – from PWM, I believe we stopped at EWR and JAX – back in 1996. Must have been CO. I was only three at the time, but I have a vague memory of my grandmother who lives in NJ bringing me a banana at the Newark airport – back in the days when you could (apparently) go airside and visit passengers!

rove312

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:59 pm

I got extra experience at BTV when our B6 flight (my first with them) was cancelled on March 19; our trip was delayed by a day. Not sure if it was mentioned above: they said in April B6 will move to the other side of the terminal. Currently using gate 15, moving to the 1-8 side.

slcdeltarumd11

Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:26 pm

Last summer there was construction at BTV. Two airlines swapped sides iirc maybe it was united and b6? Does anyone remember

btvhopper

Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:49 pm

If B6 is moving to the north side at BTV then hopefully F9 will take over one of their actual gates in the Delta terminal. The ramp F9 is using now is an absolute embarrassment.

Blueknows

Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:55 pm

Jetblue is going to gate 6 April 2nd and be there until November right before thanksgiving. They are doing construction on the ramp and American will use gate 15 till November. Then everyone goes back to there gates.

Blueknows

Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:56 pm

Just go to btv aero website they have all the info. The employee parking is getting smaller as new car wash being built and hotel
Should start this spring

mjgbtv

Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:50 pm

btvhopper wrote:
If B6 is moving to the north side at BTV then hopefully F9 will take over one of their actual gates in the Delta terminal. The ramp F9 is using now is an absolute embarrassment.

Embarrassment in what way? Because it does not have a jet bridge? I wonder if that could be F9's choice?

rove312

Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:32 pm

Blueknows wrote:
Just go to btv aero website they have all the info. The employee parking is getting smaller as new car wash being built and hotel
Should start this spring

Where on the btv.aero site? The Airport News page starts with an emergency exercise August 8 and 9: what year? Just down from there, "The new service between BTV and CLT will launch on Aug. 18, 2015." A Construction Update Report refers to taxiway construction "which will occur early in the 2017 construction season." Under Airport Commission there are minutes of recent Strategic Planning Commission meetings, but hard to locate specifics of airline moves.

bdlflyer

Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:39 pm

Saw on a aviation photographer's page a shot he took at BDL of an AC CRJ200. Could not make out the tail number but can anyone confirm if AC has is sending CRJs into BDL now?

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvkbw5vldAo ... hare_sheet
Bradley International Airport (BDL) | Gateway to New England | ❤️ Love The Journey | New England's second largest airport

slcdeltarumd11

Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:40 pm

mjgbtv wrote:
btvhopper wrote:

Embarrassment in what way? Because it does not have a jet bridge? I wonder if that could be F9's choice?

Allegiant did the same thing for their short stint to Orlando Sanford. It's rough in winter. I remember allegiant it seemed really flimsy. I've seen them in place like Long Beach and they seemed heavier. Clearly a better climate. I bet it's a cost issue more than a space issue.

ajsljet45

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:44 pm

Seems Allegiant is pretty serious about HVN

https://www.newhavenindependent.org/ind ... giant_air/

MO11

Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:11 pm

bdlflyer wrote:
Saw on a aviation photographer's page a shot he took at BDL of an AC CRJ200. Could not make out the tail number but can anyone confirm if AC has is sending CRJs into BDL now?

Last year, when Air Georgian was still flying to BDL, there were operational issues which resulted in some CRJs substituting for 1900s. With Jazz providing all of the service now, all flights are scheduled as Dash 8s.

airlineworker

Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:21 pm

ajsljet45 wrote:
Seems Allegiant is pretty serious about HVN

https://www.newhavenindependent.org/ind ... giant_air/

If HVN wins in either the state legislature and repeals the law keeping the runway at 5600 feet or the federal appeal case voiding the state law, that will open the airport to more than Allegiant, Delta and United would follow American in serving HVN thereby reducing the dependence on BDL almost in Massachusetts. HVN has been at 5600 feet for decades and it seems that for the first time, the airport has a good chance of finally extending its runway and becoming the airport of choice for Southern Connecticut.

MO11

Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:33 pm

airlineworker wrote:
Delta and United would follow American in serving HVN thereby reducing the dependence on BDL almost in Massachusetts.

What does this mean?

airlineworker

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:18 pm

MO11 wrote:
airlineworker wrote:
Delta and United would follow American in serving HVN thereby reducing the dependence on BDL almost in Massachusetts.

What does this mean?

The runway being 5600 feet has prevented other airlines from starting service due to weight restricted flights. Both United and Delta curtailed HVN service due to the short runway.

MO11

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:37 pm

airlineworker wrote:
MO11 wrote:
airlineworker wrote:

What does this mean?

The runway being 5600 feet has prevented other airlines from starting service due to weight restricted flights. Both United and Delta curtailed HVN service due to the short runway.

I understand the issue, but I didn't understand your sentence. I think you might be overestimating the amount of traffic that would be diverted from BDL. Also, many passengers from southeastern Connecticut use New York airports rather than BDL.

bdlflyer

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:13 pm

MO11 wrote:
bdlflyer wrote:

Last year, when Air Georgian was still flying to BDL, there were operational issues which resulted in some CRJs substituting for 1900s. With Jazz providing all of the service now, all flights are scheduled as Dash 8s.

Thanks for the clarification.
Bradley International Airport (BDL) | Gateway to New England | ❤️ Love The Journey | New England's second largest airport

airlineworker

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:28 pm

MO11 wrote:
airlineworker wrote:
MO11 wrote:

What does this mean?

I understand the issue, but I didn't understand your sentence. I think you might be overestimating the amount of traffic that would be diverted from BDL. Also, many passengers from southeastern Connecticut use New York airports rather than BDL.

Draw a circle about 15 miles around BDL and then HVN and see that a much larger population base exists around HVN. I don't see HVN turning into a large airport but with AA offering flights to PHL and CLT, then pending the runway upgrade, adding UA to ORD and IAD, and Delta to DTW and ATL, this would reduce area passenger leakage to BDL HVN catchment area go's from Stratford along the coast to Old Saybrook, inland to Middletown and the towns in between. Fairfield county uses HPN and New London-Groton are closer to PVD.
Passenger numbers went up by 40% in 2018 compared to 2017 and AA is replacing the CRJ-200's with CRJ-700's and E-175's.

MO11

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:20 am

airlineworker wrote:
MO11 wrote:
airlineworker wrote:

Draw a circle about 15 miles around BDL and then HVN and see that a much larger population base exists around HVN. I don't see HVN turning into a large airport but with AA offering flights to PHL and CLT, then pending the runway upgrade, adding UA to ORD and IAD, and Delta to DTW and ATL, this would reduce area passenger leakage to BDL HVN catchment area go's from Stratford along the coast to Old Saybrook, inland to Middletown and the towns in between. Fairfield county uses HPN and New London-Groton are closer to PVD.
Passenger numbers went up by 40% in 2018 compared to 2017 and AA is replacing the CRJ-200's with CRJ-700's and E-175's.

Just remember that within those two 15 miles circles, the percentage of people that use air travel may be way different. Not saying that it couldn't work well as a regional airport, but it won't serve everybody's needs. The issues are (1) you're not going to get 7000 feet and (2) there needs to be a full EIS, which will take close to forever.

MO11

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:21 am

airlineworker wrote:
MO11 wrote:
airlineworker wrote:

Just remember that within those two 15 miles circles, the percentage of people that use air travel may be way different. Not saying that it couldn't work well as a regional airport, but it won't serve everybody's needs. The issues are (1) you're not going to get 7000 feet and (2) there needs to be a full EIS, which will take close to forever.

airlineworker

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:53 am

MO11 wrote:
airlineworker wrote:
MO11 wrote:

The current plan is to pave 1000 feet of the southern overrun and 400-500 feet on the northern end resulting in a 7000 or 7100 foot runway. Displaced thresholds would be in place. That would for the most part eliminate weight restricted flights and permit flights to ORD,DTW,ATL. Right now AA is able to use CRJ-200's to PHL and CRJ-700's to CLT, in May, CRJ-700's and E-175's will be on the PHL run. Frontier is able to run A319's non stop to Florida from TTN with a 6000 foot runway, so the planned runway upgrade at HVN should work fine. I agree it would make a good regional airport for domestic flights, but for international flights, JFK is the best on the east coast, I have used JFK many times and the selection of airlines and non-stop routes is the best.

uconn99

Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:09 am

airlineworker wrote:
MO11 wrote:
airlineworker wrote:

The current plan is to pave 1000 feet of the southern overrun and 400-500 feet on the northern end resulting in a 7000 or 7100 foot runway. Displaced thresholds would be in place. That would for the most part eliminate weight restricted flights and permit flights to ORD,DTW,ATL. Right now AA is able to use CRJ-200's to PHL and CRJ-700's to CLT, in May, CRJ-700's and E-175's will be on the PHL run. Frontier is able to run A319's non stop to Florida from TTN with a 6000 foot runway, so the planned runway upgrade at HVN should work fine. I agree it would make a good regional airport for domestic flights, but for international flights, JFK is the best on the east coast, I have used JFK many times and the selection of airlines and non-stop routes is the best.

15 miles from the airport??? Seriously? That's not how catchment area's work.

uconn99

Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:17 am

And without looking at each city/town, I would guess BDL has a larger population 15 miles from the terminal.

airlineworker

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:13 pm

uconn99 wrote:
And without looking at each city/town, I would guess BDL has a larger population 15 miles from the terminal.

Don't you think HVN's population area can draw enough to add flights by DL and UA, along with Allegiant? I am sure HVN can offer flights to ORD,DTW,ATL with 3-4 flights per city and be profitable as AA is with PHL and CLT flights. I am also looking for AA to make the CLT flight a daily one. New Haven area residents can benefit from a nearby airport and the airports passenger totals jumped 40% from 2017 to 2018. Connecticut can support 2 commercial airports when one looks at a map of the state, BDL to the north and HVN to the south.

B595

Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:27 pm

For BTV, today marked the last operational flight of the F16 for the VT ANG. Last flight took off at 1:58pm, in tribute to the 158th FW.

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/sto ... 339664002/
https://www.mynbc5.com/article/end-of-a ... s/27043425

The F16s have been a fixture for 30+ years, so not easy to see them go. But a new era begins when the F35s arrive in the fall.

airlineworker

Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:40 pm

uconn99 wrote:

When you factor in Springfield, you are right, however HVN has several large towns nearby with populations over 50K Hamden, West Haven, and some over 20K. Having more service would eliminate the long trek up I-91. Just seems having HVN offer more service would be beneficial to those in New Haven county and parts of Middlesex county.

Portlander

Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:39 pm

I would also factor in Bridgeport (CT's largest city) along with Fairfield and Stratford as potential users of HVN. Cities further west like Norwalk and Stamford would probably continue to use the metro New York options.

airlineworker

Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:19 am

Portlander wrote:
I would also factor in Bridgeport (CT's largest city) along with Fairfield and Stratford as potential users of HVN. Cities further west like Norwalk and Stamford would probably continue to use the metro New York options.

Good point, Bridgeport is 15 miles closer to HVN than HPN.

uconn99

Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:16 pm

airlineworker wrote:
Portlander wrote:

And Springfield has a larger population than Bridgeport. And Waterbury (110,000), located in New Haven county would use BDL over HVN.

Hartford County- 895,388
Hampden County- 469,818
MIddlesex County- 163,410
Tolland County- 156,461

Total BDL catchment area within a 60 minute drive is 2,641,200.

Source: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/tr ... 47d042a195

Bottom line, HVN is not well suited geographically (in a neighborhood) for expanded flights, not to mention the issue with the terminal size itself. How many flights can that terminal handle without needing to be expanded? What do you do about the increased traffic and parking in a neighborhood? Could HVN get a couple more flights? Sure, but I don't expect to see 4-5 airlines with 30-40 flights a day any time soon if ever.

The one interesting development is the Connecticut Airport Authority possibly partnering with the city or taking over operations of HVN. I feel if HVN is going to grow they would need the help of the CAA.

airlineworker

Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:45 pm

uconn99 wrote:
airlineworker wrote:
Portlander wrote:

And Springfield has a larger population than Bridgeport. And Waterbury (110,000), located in New Haven county would use BDL over HVN.

Hartford County- 895,388
Hampden County- 469,818
MIddlesex County- 163,410
Tolland County- 156,461

Total BDL catchment area within a 60 minute drive is 2,641,200.

Source: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/tr ... 47d042a195

Bottom line, HVN is not well suited geographically (in a neighborhood) for expanded flights, not to mention the issue with the terminal size itself. How many flights can that terminal handle without needing to be expanded? What do you do about the increased traffic and parking in a neighborhood? Could HVN get a couple more flights? Sure, but I don't expect to see 4-5 airlines with 30-40 flights a day any time soon if ever.

The one interesting development is the Connecticut Airport Authority possibly partnering with the city or taking over operations of HVN. I feel if HVN is going to grow they would need the help of the CAA.

I agree that 30-40 daily flights is not going to happen but I foresee 15-25 daily flights that could work but the high end of 25 could not work with the present terminal. DL with 3 to ATL 3 to DTW, UA 3 to ORD, 3 to IAD, AA 3 to PHL and 3 to CLT, that's 18 flights and I know the area could support such a level of service. It would be a slow process to grow to that level and I was factoring the use of CRJ-700's and E-175's, no mainline. For many years the airport had its hands tied but it seems hopefully between the state law limiting the runway being repealed and the federal court case soon to issue its ruling, HVN should come out victorious. Even with the present terminal, it surely can handle more than 3 daily flights and I am hoping for the CLT flight to go daily soon, the loads have been very good. The New Haven area needs improved air service and the time seems to be ripe, newer next-gen RJ's that are better off short runways and offer first class sections. One more flight that HVN needs is a daily to DCA, in the past that was a popular one with Piedmont with two daily flights.
As far as road traffic, back in the 90's UA had 4 daily 737 flights to ORD, 4 daily express flights to IAD and there was CO with several flights to EWR and US with an assortment of flights to BWI and PHL and for a while had 2 daily flights to PIT. All that was done for a while out of the old terminal until 1995 when the current terminal was opened. Traffic back then flowed ok but with the changing of some streets to one way, that can lessen the load by splitting traffic between two streets. There is talk of a new terminal on the East Haven side but I don't know that much about it. There is still room to add more parking if and when needed. I don't envision HVN growing beyond its current boarder or becoming a large operation but the local population could really benefit from having a nearby airport with several airlines and another plus is that it would not work a hardship on those who drop off and pick passengers needing rides to the airport. For many BDL is an hour or more each way and that's with no traffic problems. New Haven needs and can support a small regional airport. Waterbury is 6 miles closer to HVN than BDL so that might be a split, even so there is plenty of market for HVN to draw from.
As far as the CAA, it was the state that has fought HVN in two court cases seeking to limit its runway to 5600 feet, so I have some lingering doubts about their motives, but I could be wrong. Soon the issue will be decided.

Portlander

Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:19 pm

I don't think anyone including airlineworker is predicting that HVN will ever become a regional hub primarily due to it's infrastructure limitations, parking issues and inadequate terminal space. However, if the runway can eventually be lengthened to around 6500' it is possible it can become a viable option for southwest Connecticut. I could see the airport becoming similar in size to Westchester or Worcester in the distant future primarily due to the large population base it can draw from. I agree with uconn, cooperation and funding from the State is paramount along with a clever marketing approach to change the public perception of New Haven's potential without ruining the quality of life in the surrounding neighborhoods. Tough sell!

mjgbtv

Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:41 pm

B595 wrote:
For BTV, today marked the last operational flight of the F16 for the VT ANG. Last flight took off at 1:58pm, in tribute to the 158th FW.

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/sto ... 339664002/
https://www.mynbc5.com/article/end-of-a ... s/27043425

The F16s have been a fixture for 30+ years, so not easy to see them go. But a new era begins when the F35s arrive in the fall.

I was pleasantly surprised at how many people came out to see them leave. Certainly a bigger crowd than I have seen for anything else including AF1.

A nice bonus was that I only had to stick around another 10 minutes or so to see Frontier arrive and get my first up-close look at the A320 NEO.

I also noticed that JetBlue is already using Gate 6 at the north end of the terminal.

pwm2txlhopper

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:19 am

Looks like Allegiant has added service from PSM to SAV this summer season.

Not sure if PSM-MYR is returning this year? SAV isn’t too far.

Say what you want about Allegiant, but I’ve used them a half dozen times out of PSM to SFB, FLL, and MYR. When I can fly non-stop for 1000 miles for $150 round trip, it makes three or four night get-aways for two an affordable option.

I wish PSM-FLL didn’t get cut. Don’t believe they’re flying to Clearwater anymore , either. Down to PGD, SFB, SAV from Portsmouth.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.savann ... ate=ampart

B595

Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:22 am

mjgbtv wrote:
I was pleasantly surprised at how many people came out to see them leave. Certainly a bigger crowd than I have seen for anything else including AF1.

A nice bonus was that I only had to stick around another 10 minutes or so to see Frontier arrive and get my first up-close look at the A320 NEO.

I also noticed that JetBlue is already using Gate 6 at the north end of the terminal.

Great to hear of the crowd. The VTANG brings such credit on the city & state.

I guess the next thing to look forward to is the start of F9 DEN service.

Midwestindy

Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:00 pm

Delta Diamond Medallion and AAdvantage Gold for 2019

uconn99

Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:07 pm

Midwestindy, who is the airline you posted with the 6 new routes? Allegiant?

Edit: Found my answer, looks to be Sun Country! Are they becoming the new Frontier? Interesting adds, especially New Orleans, can it stick this time from PVD?

A big hole for BDL is now LAS and MSY is on the airports wish list. I feel Spirit is a prime candidate to add MSY and LAS from BDL.

Fex180

Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:01 pm

noticed in the OAG thread that UA is reducing its new MHT-IAD from 3 to 2 x daily in May. Don't know if that is indicative of anything, but that leaves UA with just 2 daily departures from MHT in May

tomaheath

Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:47 pm

Fex180 wrote:
noticed in the OAG thread that UA is reducing its new MHT-IAD from 3 to 2 x daily in May. Don't know if that is indicative of anything, but that leaves UA with just 2 daily departures from MHT in May

Was told last we that the loads have been in the mid 70s when the route started it was in the 30s and 40s. Looks like it goes 3 times CRJ200 later on.

btvhopper

Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:18 pm

What exactly is going on at PHL?

It's obviously very important for our Northern New England airports so I was very concerned to see cut after cut (frequency reductions and/or downguaging) over the last couple of months through the summer. Looking at the schedule they have loaded for BTV through '19-'20 winter season though I see AA is back up to 6x daily with 3x daily E190 mainline (right now and through this summer BTV-PHL is down to 4-5x daily E145/175 mix).

Is this because of construction and/or gate constraints at the main AA terminals, so they rout regionals wait out to that far terminal (Terminal F) which is ground-level so I assume the jet bridges aren't large enough to handle E190's? But if that's the case, then I would assume E175's would need the size jet bridge, or can they use smaller because they're lower to the ground due to smaller engines?

Either way, just seems odd to have nearly double the capacity next winter as they do this coming summer. It'd be different if AA added capacity to CLT or DCA to make up for the PHL cuts, but they haven't.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos