Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Buffalomatt1027

Re: Phoenix Aviation Thread - 2019

Tue May 14, 2019 11:22 pm

jplatts wrote:
BA744PHX wrote:
RAP should do fine, G4 has operated from AZA since they opened up shop! I hope to see FAR, CID & BIS soon, outside of the obvious BNA & MSY.

This would make 20 new routes from AA since the merger

In addition to PHX-FAR/CID/BIS/BNA/MSY, other possible adds by AA out of PHX include PHX-BUF, PHX-CVG, PHX-LIT, PHX-SDF, PHX-TUL, and PHX-ICT.

There are still many WN frequent flyers in Greater Phoenix who prefer to fly WN over AA due to WN having nonstop service out of PHX to destinations such as BUF, MDW, CLE, DAL, FLL, HOU, LIT, SDF, BNA, MSY, TUL, and ICT that aren't served nonstop out of PHX on AA.

There are some adds that could be made by WN out of PHX, including (a) the return of PHX-BOS nonstop service, (b) extension of PHX-CVG nonstop service to daily, year-round nonstop service, and (c) the addition of PHX-CLT, PHX-GRR, PHX-BDL, PHX-HNL, PHX-LGB, PHX-MEM, and PHX-IAD nonstop service. WN does need to add some more nonstop routes out of PHX in order to defend market share against AA in the PHX market.

BUF - PHX has been a huge moneymaker for WN ...... AA would be smart to try competing against WN and start direct flights. WN averages 90% seat utilization each month with this route.

AA is starting to tap into the Buffalo market more ..... with MIA DFW PHL and CHI. So AA from BUF - PHX doesnt seem impossible.

kearnet

Tue May 21, 2019 6:37 am

Driving through the other day, I was pleasantly surprised to see the scope of work being done on T3N. From what I'd read I thought they were merely going to change out the carpet, slap on some new paint, build the club, and call it a day.

Instead they've stripped almost the whole thing down to the structural members, including the pedestrian bridge. There is a healthy amount of cladding and roof left, but everything else appears completely gutted.

I was supposed to get my first airside look at T3S at the end of the month, but that trip's been postponed by 2 months. Still hoping to get one last flight out of T2 before it's gone.

Also, the Sky train extension is progressing nicely too.

I'm still not sure I i like the new landscaping though.

cathay747

Tue May 21, 2019 12:55 pm

Retired AA 757 N603AA came in to GYR yesterday a bit past 1600 (flew right over our house in Avondale on downwind leg)...curiously it came from ROW. Maybe this indicates the old bird will be getting a new lease on life with somebody?

MO11

Tue May 21, 2019 1:21 pm

cathay747 wrote:
Retired AA 757 N603AA came in to GYR yesterday a bit past 1600 (flew right over our house in Avondale on downwind leg)...curiously it came from ROW. Maybe this indicates the old bird will be getting a new lease on life with somebody?

This one, along with seven others, were sold to AFO Airwork (NZ). They will all be freighters. The first two went to Aviastar Tu.

cathay747

Tue May 21, 2019 4:40 pm

MO11 wrote:
cathay747 wrote:

This one, along with seven others, were sold to AFO Airwork (NZ). They will all be freighters. The first two went to Aviastar Tu.

Ah, OK then! Thanks. Wonder what work will be done at GYR? I'm not aware of GYR being capable of performing a pax-to-freighter conversion.

B747forever

Tue May 21, 2019 4:43 pm

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but with the W20 timetable BA will switch the PHX rotation to 787-9 and transfer the flight from T3 to T5 at LHR.

910A

Tue May 21, 2019 4:55 pm

B747forever wrote:
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but with the W20 timetable BA will switch the PHX rotation to 787-9 and transfer the flight from T3 to T5 at LHR.

Is this for just the winter season, I thought it was mentioned before that a 77W will be flying the route starting with the summer schedule.

SeanM1997

Tue May 21, 2019 5:44 pm

910A wrote:
B747forever wrote:

Is this for just the winter season, I thought it was mentioned before that a 77W will be flying the route starting with the summer schedule.

I believe LHR-PHX will be permanently kept at Terminal 5. Currently, it is planned to be 789 in W19 and 77W in S20, subject to change. Part of the plan is for San Diego (SAN) to be operated by 747 year-round, hence that flight moving to Terminal 3. Its near enough a straight swap as SAN operates a 77W in S19 and operated a 789 in W18

https://twitter.com/SeanM1997/status/11 ... 7502587904

YYZORD

Tue May 21, 2019 5:47 pm

You can thank Canadians for the huge increase in flights at BUF. Heck I use BUF a lot when I want to avoid YYZ. WN and B6 win me over AC anyday.

Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
jplatts wrote:
BA744PHX wrote:
RAP should do fine, G4 has operated from AZA since they opened up shop! I hope to see FAR, CID & BIS soon, outside of the obvious BNA & MSY.

This would make 20 new routes from AA since the merger

In addition to PHX-FAR/CID/BIS/BNA/MSY, other possible adds by AA out of PHX include PHX-BUF, PHX-CVG, PHX-LIT, PHX-SDF, PHX-TUL, and PHX-ICT.

There are still many WN frequent flyers in Greater Phoenix who prefer to fly WN over AA due to WN having nonstop service out of PHX to destinations such as BUF, MDW, CLE, DAL, FLL, HOU, LIT, SDF, BNA, MSY, TUL, and ICT that aren't served nonstop out of PHX on AA.

There are some adds that could be made by WN out of PHX, including (a) the return of PHX-BOS nonstop service, (b) extension of PHX-CVG nonstop service to daily, year-round nonstop service, and (c) the addition of PHX-CLT, PHX-GRR, PHX-BDL, PHX-HNL, PHX-LGB, PHX-MEM, and PHX-IAD nonstop service. WN does need to add some more nonstop routes out of PHX in order to defend market share against AA in the PHX market.

BUF - PHX has been a huge moneymaker for WN ...... AA would be smart to try competing against WN and start direct flights. WN averages 90% seat utilization each month with this route.

AA is starting to tap into the Buffalo market more ..... with MIA DFW PHL and CHI. So AA from BUF - PHX doesnt seem impossible.

MO11

Tue May 21, 2019 5:48 pm

cathay747 wrote:
MO11 wrote:
cathay747 wrote:

Ah, OK then! Thanks. Wonder what work will be done at GYR? I'm not aware of GYR being capable of performing a pax-to-freighter conversion.

Actually, several conversions have been done at GYR.

Buffalomatt1027

Wed May 22, 2019 12:29 am

YYZORD wrote:
You can thank Canadians for the huge increase in flights at BUF. Heck I use BUF a lot when I want to avoid YYZ. WN and B6 win me over AC anyday.

Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
jplatts wrote:

You definitely arent wrong .....almost 40% of the passengers are Canadian that fly out of Buffalo.

cathay747

Wed May 22, 2019 12:00 pm

With regard to above posts, which I'm only seeing early this morning, and about which I'm stunned, it's also officially on Routes Online this morning...

British Airways in this week’s schedule update moved forward planned Boeing 747-400 aircraft replacement on London Heathrow – Phoenix route. At the start of winter 2019/20 schedule from 27OCT19, Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft will operate this route, replacing the 747.

Following schedule effective 03NOV19 – 07MAR20.

BA289 LHR1430 – 1830PHX 789 D
BA288 PHX2040 – 1335+1LHR 789 D

Previously highlighted on Airlineroute, the oneWorld carrier’s preliminary schedule listing in summer 2020 season from 29MAR20 is displaying Boeing 777-300ER operation for this route.

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... t-changes/

Didn't see this coming!

And moving it to T5 at LHR will obviously/certainly make connections easier!

MO11

Wed May 22, 2019 5:48 pm

kearnet wrote:
I was supposed to get my first airside look at T3S at the end of the month, but that trip's been postponed by 2 months.

Well, I'll tell you that it's a long walk from the ticket counters to F10, and from F10 to baggage claim.

alasizon

Wed May 22, 2019 6:07 pm

The downgrade to the 789 (as opposed to the 77W) was likely made possible by extending AA to year-round. I'm still not sold on it being the right Winter capacity if bookings were truly as strong as they were quoted.

TVNWZ

Wed May 22, 2019 7:09 pm

I just used the PHX Sky Train for the first time to go from Terminal 3 to 4. What a major pain. My wife and I came in separately landing about the same time I was on DL she was on AA. I told her I would meet her in T-4 baggage claim. Walked east the whole length of T-3, turned north to get the center and then walk back west the whole length of T-3 to then go south. Took forever.
Then when the train takes you to T-4 you have to navigate an escalator and then find an elevator down to baggage claim. Not very user friendly.

T-3 is beautiful though.

alasizon

Wed May 22, 2019 10:06 pm

TVNWZ wrote:
I just used the PHX Sky Train for the first time to go from Terminal 3 to 4. What a major pain. My wife and I came in separately landing about the same time I was on DL she was on AA. I told her I would meet her in T-4 baggage claim. Walked east the whole length of T-3, turned north to get the center and then walk back west the whole length of T-3 to then go south. Took forever.
Then when the train takes you to T-4 you have to navigate an escalator and then find an elevator down to baggage claim. Not very user friendly.

T-3 is beautiful though.

You are probably one of the few people I've ever heard say the SkyTrain isn't user friendly. Signage is pretty clear but its targeted more towards departing passengers getting off as the # of passengers using the SkyTrain to get to baggage claim is near zero.

uconn99

Wed May 22, 2019 10:30 pm

Flew out of Terminal 3 in April, wow what an improvement over the old terminal. It was a very nice surprise to see after spending close to 10 years living in Phoenix.

Vctony

Wed May 22, 2019 11:00 pm

alasizon wrote:
TVNWZ wrote:

T-3 is beautiful though.

You are probably one of the few people I've ever heard say the SkyTrain isn't user friendly. Signage is pretty clear but its targeted more towards departing passengers getting off as the # of passengers using the SkyTrain to get to baggage claim is near zero.

I'd argue that the Sky Train is a pain in the butt if someone is traveling with checked bags and has to use a baggage claim.

The signage is not great at the baggage claim level on Terminal 3 or Terminal 4 and it's a trek back up past where the passenger just came from.

Ultimately, they've done the best that they could shoehorning it to the existing terminals, but it's clear that it was not included in the original design plans for the terminals.

airzona11

Wed May 22, 2019 11:19 pm

cathay747 wrote:
With regard to above posts, which I'm only seeing early this morning, and about which I'm stunned, it's also officially on Routes Online this morning...

British Airways in this week’s schedule update moved forward planned Boeing 747-400 aircraft replacement on London Heathrow – Phoenix route. At the start of winter 2019/20 schedule from 27OCT19, Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft will operate this route, replacing the 747.

Previously highlighted on Airlineroute, the oneWorld carrier’s preliminary schedule listing in summer 2020 season from 29MAR20 is displaying Boeing 777-300ER operation for this route.

Didn't see this coming!

Interesting, now even less time to get those upper deck flights on the BA 744 into PHX. Hoping part of the year we get those 77Ws, add some variety to PHX.

TVNWZ

Thu May 23, 2019 12:00 am

alasizon wrote:

No. Signage was not clear. There was a guide at one point to show the way.
Four other travelers were trying to get to T-4 baggage claim also. So. >zero.

BA744PHX

Thu May 23, 2019 2:07 am

alasizon wrote:
The downgrade to the 789 (as opposed to the 77W) was likely made possible by extending AA to year-round. I'm still not sold on it being the right Winter capacity if bookings were truly as strong as they were quoted.

Looking at the seats the only significant decrease is Y, otherwise other classes are not much different. If anything I would say they are maintaining their premium seats and dumping Y

F-8, J-42, W-39, Y-127, total 216, 1/4 is F&J

F-14, J-56, W-44, Y-185, total 299, 1/4 is F&J

F-14, J-52, W-36, Y-235, total 337 1/5 is F&J

1337Delta764

Thu May 23, 2019 2:11 am

Vctony wrote:
alasizon wrote:
TVNWZ wrote:

T-3 is beautiful though.

I'd argue that the Sky Train is a pain in the butt if someone is traveling with checked bags and has to use a baggage claim.

The signage is not great at the baggage claim level on Terminal 3 or Terminal 4 and it's a trek back up past where the passenger just came from.

Ultimately, they've done the best that they could shoehorning it to the existing terminals, but it's clear that it was not included in the original design plans for the terminals.

I am pretty sure that had they gone with the original plan of building one large terminal to replace both T2 and T3 it would have had a more optimized layout. Perhaps the new West Terminal proposal, if built, will have a more optimized layout.

MO11

Thu May 23, 2019 2:40 am

cathay747 wrote:
MO11 wrote:
cathay747 wrote:

Looks like N659AA, another Airwork airplane, did its first test flight on Tuesday after freighter conversion. N603 will probably take its place in the shop once N659 is sent on to the customer (or goes in for paint).

cathay747

Thu May 23, 2019 1:54 pm

BA744PHX wrote:
alasizon wrote:

Looking at the seats the only significant decrease is Y, otherwise other classes are not much different. If anything I would say they are maintaining their premium seats and dumping Y

F-8, J-42, W-39, Y-127, total 216, 1/4 is F&J

F-14, J-56, W-44, Y-185, total 299, 1/4 is F&J

F-14, J-52, W-36, Y-235, total 337 1/5 is F&J

In my earlier post about this I meant to say "didn't see this coming so soon" as the replacement of the 744 was discussed some time ago.

It's actually quite a cut in both F & J using the 789, but I guess for the winter season it probably works well, especially now with the year-round AA flight adding the extra J capacity in the market. Moving to the 77W coming IATA-summer-2020 season will be more of an even swap vs. the 744 in F & J plus more W, but yeah, no matter which type, the cut in Y seats is the biggest.

cathay747

Thu May 23, 2019 1:55 pm

MO11 wrote:
cathay747 wrote:
MO11 wrote:

Looks like N659AA, another Airwork airplane, did its first test flight on Tuesday after freighter conversion. N603 will probably take its place in the shop once N659 is sent on to the customer (or goes in for paint).

Interesting, thanks. I didn't know the company at GYR (forget their name) did pax-to-freighter conversions there.

cathay747

Thu May 23, 2019 1:56 pm

airzona11 wrote:
cathay747 wrote:

Didn't see this coming!

Interesting, now even less time to get those upper deck flights on the BA 744 into PHX. Hoping part of the year we get those 77Ws, add some variety to PHX.

I'm just sad that we're losing our only regularly scheduled 747 flight so much sooner than I believe any of us anticipated.

JustWingIt

Sat May 25, 2019 8:23 pm

Does anybody know anything about the Avianca Brazil 320 that just landed at GYR? Registered PR-OBB, coming in from TUS and previously PTY. I know O6 ceased ops yesterday, but does anyone know who this aircraft is going to?

cathay747

Sun May 26, 2019 2:14 pm

JustWingIt wrote:
Does anybody know anything about the Avianca Brazil 320 that just landed at GYR? Registered PR-OBB, coming in from TUS and previously PTY. I know O6 ceased ops yesterday, but does anyone know who this aircraft is going to?

Boy, that was fast! Wonder if any more will be coming.

Probably too soon to know who, if anybody, it's going to go to.

MO11

Sun May 26, 2019 3:52 pm

JustWingIt wrote:

Most of these airplanes were repossessed a month ago (as was this one). There are a lot of airplanes to place.

alasizon

Sun May 26, 2019 5:24 pm

MO11 wrote:
JustWingIt wrote:

Most of these airplanes were repossessed a month ago (as was this one). There are a lot of airplanes to place.

319s & 330s will likely find homes quite quickly. 320s might take a little longer to place but I doubt they will sit all that long.

Delta28L

Sun May 26, 2019 10:36 pm

alasizon wrote:
MO11 wrote:
JustWingIt wrote:

319s & 330s will likely find homes quite quickly. 320s might take a little longer to place but I doubt they will sit all that long.

Wouldn’t be surprised if UA or Allegiant went after the A320s to boost their fleets

MO11

Sun May 26, 2019 11:18 pm

Wrong engines for United.

BA744PHX

Mon May 27, 2019 10:22 am

Well it appears Condor will start its seasonal 2x weekly FRA-PHX on April 4th for 2020 before going 3x weekly in May. I have a feeling this will be tweaked again before the final schedule is published.

This would be an entire new month from its current 2019 schedule of May-October at 3x weekly, maybe possible 4th weekly in the works?

cathay747

Mon May 27, 2019 11:57 am

BA744PHX wrote:
Well it appears Condor will start its seasonal 2x weekly FRA-PHX on April 4th for 2020 before going 3x weekly in May. I have a feeling this will be tweaked again before the final schedule is published.

This would be an entire new month from its current 2019 schedule of May-October at 3x weekly, maybe possible 4th weekly in the works?

I'm glad this service seems to be a clear winner. And from what I've seen on a Luxury Travel Expert vid on YouTube of a FRA-ZNZ flight on them in their J-class, it looks pretty damn good; mind not on par with LH but that's to be expected.

If LH succeeds in buying DE from Thomas Cook, I bet anything they fold DE and EW together; and I think that if they're smart, they should brand the combined airline as Condor given the name's long standing in the public's mind/eye. And maybe eventually LH would take over the route after it's built-up over some years and has become "mature".

alasizon

Mon May 27, 2019 6:51 pm

BA744PHX wrote:

The problem with the 4x weekly is day selection, currently it is 136 and if they go 1356, then the Saturday loads would likely suffer as they depart late enough that the Friday service would capture a good handful of the Saturday folks.

BA744PHX

Mon May 27, 2019 7:13 pm

alasizon wrote:
BA744PHX wrote:

The problem with the 4x weekly is day selection, currently it is 136 and if they go 1356, then the Saturday loads would likely suffer as they depart late enough that the Friday service would capture a good handful of the Saturday folks.

What is the ideal selection, First year was 1,5, Second Year, 1,3,6, I think Sunday could work

Part of me hopes MT decides to add MAN to complement DE FRA, one can dream LOL

alasizon

Mon May 27, 2019 7:22 pm

BA744PHX wrote:
alasizon wrote:
BA744PHX wrote:

What is the ideal selection, First year was 1,5, Second Year, 1,3,6, I think Sunday could work

Currently Monday is their strongest day (anecdotally based on what I've seen) so Sunday might partially cannibalize that so 1357 could work if they want to try to split the Saturday traffic across Friday and Sunday. I'm just not sure it can support another 200 people per week currently.

BA744PHX

Tue May 28, 2019 10:25 am

alasizon wrote:
BA744PHX wrote:
alasizon wrote:

Currently Monday is their strongest day (anecdotally based on what I've seen) so Sunday might partially cannibalize that so 1357 could work if they want to try to split the Saturday traffic across Friday and Sunday. I'm just not sure it can support another 200 people per week currently.

Ah good to know, well hopefully we can expect an announcement soon, in June 2018 they announced the season expansion to include all of May to October, previous was mid May until September, followed by announcement in October 2018 to add a 3rd weekly flight.
Last edited by BA744PHX on Tue May 28, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

BA744PHX

Tue May 28, 2019 10:32 am

alasizon wrote:
BA744PHX wrote:
alasizon wrote:

@alasizon what I found most interesting was this article stating

''Right now, Americans make up 65% to 75% of the passengers on the Phoenix-Frankfurt flight, said Henry Sunley, the commercial director of sales for Thomas Cook Airlines, Condor’s parent company.. He would like to get those numbers closer to 50% Americans and 50% Europeans."

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us

What are your thoughts?

cathay747

Tue May 28, 2019 12:33 pm

BA744PHX wrote:

''Right now, Americans make up 65% to 75% of the passengers on the Phoenix-Frankfurt flight, said Henry Sunley, the commercial director of sales for Thomas Cook Airlines, Condor’s parent company.. He would like to get those numbers closer to 50% Americans and 50% Europeans."

What are your thoughts?

Frankly, I'm surprised to see this breakdown, although happy for it as it clearly demonstrates local demand for this additional European route (meaning in addition to existing/long-running BA); I have to believe it's strictly O&D traffic on this side. I would have thought it would have been more balanced to begin with given what I seem to recall reading about Germans loving to come to AZ. All that being said, I guess what I imagine is quite a large catchment area for the route must be a help...not just PHX metro, but all the way up north as far as at least PRC if not further, and in all other directions within the same roughly 2-2.5hr. drive radius.

alasizon

Tue May 28, 2019 9:49 pm

BA744PHX wrote:

What are your thoughts?

Interesting, not quite the breakdown I expected. That makes me re-think whether or not they can get the extra pax for the 4th frequency.

BA744PHX

Tue May 28, 2019 10:52 pm

alasizon wrote:
BA744PHX wrote:

What are your thoughts?

Interesting, not quite the breakdown I expected. That makes me re-think whether or not they can get the extra pax for the 4th frequency.

I wouldn't say that, what I see is demand from AZ/PHX to Europe,

What I am most curious is AA/BA LHR makeup

1337Delta764

Wed May 29, 2019 2:50 am

cathay747 wrote:
BA744PHX wrote:

What are your thoughts?

Frankly, I'm surprised to see this breakdown, although happy for it as it clearly demonstrates local demand for this additional European route (meaning in addition to existing/long-running BA); I have to believe it's strictly O&D traffic on this side. I would have thought it would have been more balanced to begin with given what I seem to recall reading about Germans loving to come to AZ. All that being said, I guess what I imagine is quite a large catchment area for the route must be a help...not just PHX metro, but all the way up north as far as at least PRC if not further, and in all other directions within the same roughly 2-2.5hr. drive radius.

Perhaps the demand would be flipped in favor of Europeans if the route ran in the winter.

93Sierra

Wed May 29, 2019 3:12 am

Have the SkyWest and Mesa flights remained the same year over year?

cathay747

Wed May 29, 2019 1:01 pm

1337Delta764 wrote:
cathay747 wrote:
BA744PHX wrote:

What are your thoughts?

Perhaps the demand would be flipped in favor of Europeans if the route ran in the winter.

Now there's an interesting idea, and you may be right...instead of adding a 4th weekly during the IATA summer season, make it year-round 3x weekly first.

FlyingColours

Wed May 29, 2019 3:57 pm

BA744PHX wrote:
alasizon wrote:
BA744PHX wrote:

That would be perfect, saves the hassle of a very long day going via LHR or PHL though I admit it's always great to score extra sectors and winning aircraft ;)

Highly doubtful though :/

It's a shame the 747 is coming off so soon, I was hoping to go again this winter and score another one but alas the changeover is earlier than we'd be going. Glad that T5 is in the running though as it is a much better passenger experience, I did MAN-LHR-PHX & PHX-PHL-MAN over new year, flight review coming online soon ;) The flights were ok, I preferred the AA flights to be honest. I guess this year we will do the AA 777 instead of the BA 787.

Phil
FlyingColours

910A

Wed May 29, 2019 5:48 pm

cathay747 wrote:
1337Delta764 wrote:
cathay747 wrote:

Now there's an interesting idea, and you may be right...instead of adding a 4th weekly during the IATA summer season, make it year-round 3x weekly first.

I suppose DE needs the aircraft for other sun destinations in the winter..

alasizon

Thu May 30, 2019 1:18 am

93Sierra wrote:
Have the SkyWest and Mesa flights remained the same year over year?

Define "the same".

OO went from no presence, to 13 CRJ-200s based in PHX to now a CRJ-700 fleet that flows between LAX & PHX.
YV went from Dashes and Beechcraft to CRJs to an all CRJ-900 fleet.

MO11

Thu May 30, 2019 2:22 am

alasizon wrote:
define "the same".

OO went from no presence, to 13 CRJ-200s based in PHX to now a CRJ-700 fleet that flows between LAX & PHX.
YV went from Dashes and Beechcraft to CRJs to an all CRJ-900 fleet.

Can't forget the fine Fokker 70s. Loved working those.

93Sierra

Thu May 30, 2019 4:52 am

Year over year. May 2018-May2019

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos