Breathe
Posts: 400
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:06 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:25 pm

JamesCousins wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:
audidudi wrote:
So what is the status of QR MSNs 214, 215, 229, 237, 241, 249 and 266? The first two have had their first flights, however the next four are all in primer without engines installed, and thus haven't flown, so wouldn't they also be classified as being "stored" as there has been no activity on these frames for up to 8 months (in the case of MSN 249).


Gets discussed a lot, the general consensus is that Airbus are finishing off these frames at a rate that suits QR, who have had to slow their expansion plans. No suggestion that they won’t be taken. People used to Boeing’s practices often seem surprised that Airbus frames spend so much time outside during production.

Geoff


I wonder if QR get some incentive/compensation for allowing other frames to 'push in', or whether it's just a win win for both parties...

Without being privy to the details. You could probably guess that Airbus would be more accommodating to their largest A350 customers needs, than say a customer that only has a handful of orders.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:16 pm

audidudi wrote:
So what is the status of QR MSNs 214, 215, 229, 237, 241, 249 and 266? The first two have had their first flights, however the next four are all in primer without engines installed, and thus haven't flown, so wouldn't they also be classified as being "stored" as there has been no activity on these frames for up to 8 months (in the case of MSN 249).

This is an inaccurate statement. Since the release of the Q Suites (and management of the blockade), QR has been taking delivery of approximately 2x A350s each month (1x 359, 1x 35J). So activity has been progressing at a healthy pace for about a year now. Second, if you were sitting at TLS today, there is only one stored frame (257) at the 380 FL area. 214/215 are painted and flight testing with scheduled delivery this month. 229 is also painted and getting its engines installed. Delivery scheduled in March. 237/241/249/266 are all in Station 20 getting cabin installed (not "stored" as you claim, actually not visible to anyone in TLS as they are in hangars getting worked on). I suspect 237/241 will be delivered in April and 249/266 in May. 257 is probably in June, clearing the backlog for good just in time for the next batch of deliveries starting with 332.

So your doom and gloom of "no activity for up to 8 months" is simply not accurate. Unless you want to classify any frame that is in primer without engines installed as "stored". In which case, the following frames would all be considered "stored": 281/282/237/241/249/266/291/293/296/297/298/300/302/305/65/71/257/274/283/290/295/299/301/303/306/307/308/309
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:36 pm

MSN 270 (HX#10) maintenance engine run and taxi test (unpainted)
MSN 273 (AY#13) sporting its final reg (OH-LWN) - delivery imminent
MSN 287 (LH#13) first flight #AIB01HC
 
audidudi
Posts: 1857
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:50 pm

MSN249 rolled out of the FAL in June 2018
MSN241 rolled out of the FAL in August 2018
MSN266 rolled out of the FAL in Sept 2018
MSN237 rolled out of the FAL in Nov 2018

So it all depends what YOUR definition of "stored" is; but these four frames have definitely not been "in hangars getting worked on" since the dates that they rolled out of the FAL.
"Stored" means "set aside for future use", which is exactly what happened with these four frames, until the time came for each one to be towed into the Station 20 hangars.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:20 pm

i"m not going to get into a debate with you. you asked for the CURRENT status of these frames. they are NOT CURRENTLY stored. Have they been stored before? Sure. QR's delays have been well documented and no one is debating those. That is now behind them. A quick look at the A380 flightline area will answer that question for you. You can confirm with your Airbus contacts should you not wish to rely on my info.
 
StTim
Posts: 3150
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:39 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:34 pm

How many of the tents are still in place in the A380 area?


P.s I know they are a fair bit more than just a tent.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:08 pm

audidudi wrote:
MSN249 rolled out of the FAL in June 2018
MSN241 rolled out of the FAL in August 2018
MSN266 rolled out of the FAL in Sept 2018
MSN237 rolled out of the FAL in Nov 2018

So it all depends what YOUR definition of "stored" is; but these four frames have definitely not been "in hangars getting worked on" since the dates that they rolled out of the FAL.
"Stored" means "set aside for future use", which is exactly what happened with these four frames, until the time came for each one to be towed into the Station 20 hangars.


Rolled out of the FAL is a term which isn’t appropriate to the Airbus production process. Frames move in and out of the various buildings.

Geoff
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:22 pm

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
audidudi wrote:
So what is the status of QR MSNs 214, 215, 229, 237, 241, 249 and 266? The first two have had their first flights, however the next four are all in primer without engines installed, and thus haven't flown, so wouldn't they also be classified as being "stored" as there has been no activity on these frames for up to 8 months (in the case of MSN 249).

This is an inaccurate statement. Since the release of the Q Suites (and management of the blockade), QR has been taking delivery of approximately 2x A350s each month (1x 359, 1x 35J). So activity has been progressing at a healthy pace for about a year now. Second, if you were sitting at TLS today, there is only one stored frame (257) at the 380 FL area. 214/215 are painted and flight testing with scheduled delivery this month. 229 is also painted and getting its engines installed. Delivery scheduled in March. 237/241/249/266 are all in Station 20 getting cabin installed (not "stored" as you claim, actually not visible to anyone in TLS as they are in hangars getting worked on). I suspect 237/241 will be delivered in April and 249/266 in May. 257 is probably in June, clearing the backlog for good just in time for the next batch of deliveries starting with 332.

So your doom and gloom of "no activity for up to 8 months" is simply not accurate. Unless you want to classify any frame that is in primer without engines installed as "stored". In which case, the following frames would all be considered "stored": 281/282/237/241/249/266/291/293/296/297/298/300/302/305/65/71/257/274/283/290/295/299/301/303/306/307/308/309


As an aside it is noteworthy that MSN 257 will be the last A350-900 that QR has on order.

Geoff
 
audidudi
Posts: 1857
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:10 am

Geoff1947 wrote:
As an aside it is noteworthy that MSN 257 will be the last A350-900 that QR has on order.


So what about MSN 275? I have that as the last A359 for QR, unless that one has been cancelled.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:20 am

275 (QR) and 317 (LH) remain "assigned" to their respective customers but no path/plans yet towards entry into production. Obviously 275 will be a 35J if it enters production unless QR changes its order book and adds back 359s to its order. Both could also just not be built like countless other MSNs.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:27 am

audidudi wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:
As an aside it is noteworthy that MSN 257 will be the last A350-900 that QR has on order.


So what about MSN 275? I have that as the last A359 for QR, unless that one has been cancelled.


Likely that Airbus assigned this MSN before QR converted 5 -900s to -1000s. Now looks as though it will be an unused MSN.

Geoff
 
User avatar
BobMUC
Posts: 1058
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:19 pm

New A350 paint schema for a new customer:

Image
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzNm6lnV4AEwaf7.jpg:large

MSN #293; EC-NBO, E9 Evelop
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:29 am

MSN 285 (HU#5) initial engine run
MSN 293 (E9#1) rolled out of paint hangar
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:04 am

MSN 273 (AY#13) scheduled to depart shortly on its delivery flight as AY8961. #243. #8 in 2019. #3 in February
 
mjoelnir
Posts: 7860
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:43 am

Geoff1947 wrote:
audidudi wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:
As an aside it is noteworthy that MSN 257 will be the last A350-900 that QR has on order.


So what about MSN 275? I have that as the last A359 for QR, unless that one has been cancelled.


Likely that Airbus assigned this MSN before QR converted 5 -900s to -1000s. Now looks as though it will be an unused MSN.

Geoff


And Airbus will not inform us, if that MSN will be used for an A350-1000 instead, moved to a frame for another airline or be dropped. It is even possible for Qatar to change again. We can only wait and see.
 
DrunkFunk
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:04 am

there were a lot of questions about the first A35K for Etihad being a white tail or not, it's currently in the FAL and the tail fin in fully painted. So is the one for JAL. Definitly looking forward seeing the A35K in full Etihad livery.

*Just edited* - expect an Air China with a star Alliance livery pretty soon.

cheers
 
User avatar
JerseyFlyer
Posts: 1266
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 7:24 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:37 am

mjoelnir wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:
audidudi wrote:

So what about MSN 275? I have that as the last A359 for QR, unless that one has been cancelled.


Likely that Airbus assigned this MSN before QR converted 5 -900s to -1000s. Now looks as though it will be an unused MSN.

Geoff


And Airbus will not inform us, if that MSN will be used for an A350-1000 instead, moved to a frame for another airline or be dropped. It is even possible for Qatar to change again. We can only wait and see.


When QR converted 5x from -900 to -1000 they announced that the new -1000s would be IGW versions. The IGW element needs certification so delivery will be later than MSN 275, although they still have current spec -1000s to receive which could perhaps be advanced.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:51 am

JerseyFlyer wrote:
mjoelnir wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:

Likely that Airbus assigned this MSN before QR converted 5 -900s to -1000s. Now looks as though it will be an unused MSN.

Geoff


And Airbus will not inform us, if that MSN will be used for an A350-1000 instead, moved to a frame for another airline or be dropped. It is even possible for Qatar to change again. We can only wait and see.


When QR converted 5x from -900 to -1000 they announced that the new -1000s would be IGW versions. The IGW element needs certification so delivery will be later than MSN 275, although they still have current spec -1000s to receive which could perhaps be advanced.


All the evidence suggests MSN 275 is not being built. No parts reportedly seen so it is already several months late entering assembly.

Geoff
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:58 pm

DrunkFunk wrote:
there were a lot of questions about the first A35K for Etihad being a white tail or not, it's currently in the FAL and the tail fin in fully painted. So is the one for JAL. Definitly looking forward seeing the A35K in full Etihad livery.
*Just edited* - expect an Air China with a star Alliance livery pretty soon.
cheers

Great insight from inside the FAL! thanks for that. looks like you saw 311 (CA#10/last) which will be Star Alliance sp livery and 315 (EY#2) with a painted tail. in addition to 321 (JL#1) you should have also seen 318 (CZ#1). Plenty of great colors in the factory... 325 (BF#3/4) should also have entered FAL early this week.
 
MoonC
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:31 pm

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
DrunkFunk wrote:
there were a lot of questions about the first A35K for Etihad being a white tail or not, it's currently in the FAL and the tail fin in fully painted. So is the one for JAL. Definitly looking forward seeing the A35K in full Etihad livery.
*Just edited* - expect an Air China with a star Alliance livery pretty soon.
cheers

Great insight from inside the FAL! thanks for that. looks like you saw 311 (CA#10/last) which will be Star Alliance sp livery and 315 (EY#2) with a painted tail. in addition to 321 (JL#1) you should have also seen 318 (CZ#1). Plenty of great colors in the factory... 325 (BF#3/4) should also have entered FAL early this week.


Very exciting indeed. Thanks a lot for the work you guys are doing informing us.
 
UA947
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:30 pm

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
275 (QR) and 317 (LH) remain "assigned" to their respective customers but no path/plans yet towards entry into production. Obviously 275 will be a 35J if it enters production unless QR changes its order book and adds back 359s to its order. Both could also just not be built like countless other MSNs.

Parts for 317 have been seen in XFW according to digitalairliners.com
 
User avatar
Slug71
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:54 pm

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
DrunkFunk wrote:
there were a lot of questions about the first A35K for Etihad being a white tail or not, it's currently in the FAL and the tail fin in fully painted. So is the one for JAL. Definitly looking forward seeing the A35K in full Etihad livery.
*Just edited* - expect an Air China with a star Alliance livery pretty soon.
cheers

Great insight from inside the FAL! thanks for that. looks like you saw 311 (CA#10/last) which will be Star Alliance sp livery and 315 (EY#2) with a painted tail. in addition to 321 (JL#1) you should have also seen 318 (CZ#1). Plenty of great colors in the factory... 325 (BF#3/4) should also have entered FAL early this week.


Thank you for all the info!
 
fernousdu972
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:42 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:40 pm

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
325 (BF#3/4) should also have entered FAL early this week.


MSN 325 is going to be the third for Air Caraibes normally (same group as BF though)
E90 AT5 AT7 DC10 738 741 742 743 744 77W 789 318 319 320 321 332 333 345 359 388
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:38 pm

fernousdu972 wrote:
hkcanadaexpat wrote:
325 (BF#3/4) should also have entered FAL early this week.

MSN 325 is going to be the third for Air Caraibes normally (same group as BF though)

I show Air Caraibes as MSN 327 but your information could be more updated than mine.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:08 am

MSN 215 (QR#37/38-35J) out on a second test flight #AIB02NV
MSN 234 (OZ#8) initial engine run (unpainted)
MSN 265 (JJ#10) out on a second test flight #AIB02GO
MSN 272 (MU#4) new engine run (engine change?)
MSN 280 (PR#5) active at the delivery centre
MSN 286 (CX#32-35J) initial engine run
 
User avatar
Devilfish
Posts: 6224
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:52 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:35 am

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
MSN 280 (PR#5) active at the delivery centre

Thanks for this...they may need it fast. :thumbsup:
"Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Garfield
 
User avatar
Momo1435
Posts: 788
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:41 am

Airbus said this about the A350 production rate in their 2018 results report

A350 deliveries increased compared to 2017 and included 14 of the larger A350-1000s. The programme reached rate 10 in the fourth quarter of 2018. The backlog supports this rate going forward, including the latest commercial discussions with Etihad to reduce its A350 order by 42 A350-900, leaving 20 A350-1000 for Etihad in the backlog. Airbus will continue to improve the A350 programme’s performance to reach breakeven in 2019 and improve margins beyond this.

https://www.airbus.com/newsroom/press-r ... dance.html

So they are now at 10 per month since the end of last year, but it doesn't seem they have plans to increase the production rate even further in the near future.
 
cmg25
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:53 am

MSN318 CZ #1 at Station 50
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:04 pm

Momo1435 wrote:
Airbus said this about the A350 production rate in their 2018 results report

A350 deliveries increased compared to 2017 and included 14 of the larger A350-1000s. The programme reached rate 10 in the fourth quarter of 2018. The backlog supports this rate going forward, including the latest commercial discussions with Etihad to reduce its A350 order by 42 A350-900, leaving 20 A350-1000 for Etihad in the backlog. Airbus will continue to improve the A350 programme’s performance to reach breakeven in 2019 and improve margins beyond this.

https://www.airbus.com/newsroom/press-r ... dance.html

So they are now at 10 per month since the end of last year, but it doesn't seem they have plans to increase the production rate even further in the near future.


Yes, I think you are right, firmly quashes the rumour that they would go to 13 per month.

Geoff
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:46 pm

MSN 234 (OZ#8) RTO - first flight scheduled for Friday (unpainted)
MSN 251 (HX#8) maintenance engine run and taxi test
MSN 280 (PR#5) first CAF #AIB03NA
MSN 285 (HU#5) RTO - first flight scheduled for Friday
MSN 311 (CA#10) rolled out of FAL (star alliance livery)
 
SleeplessInZh
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:24 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:10 am

Awww the lovebus didn't made it for valentines.:(
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 7504
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:40 am

Forum Moderator
 
cmg25
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:37 am

MSN310 for Ethiopian rolled out from FAL
MSN318 for China Southern at Station 40
MSN319 for Virgin Atlantic at Station 40
MSN321 for Japan Airlines at Station 40
MSN339 for China Southern parts to start arriving
 
cmg25
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:57 pm

MSN322 for Singapore Airlines at Station 50
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:35 am

MSN 215 (QR#37) out on another test flight #AIB03NV
MSN 224 (OZ#7) initial engine run
MSN 279 (VN#13) new engine run (engine change?)
MSN 280 (PR#5) sporting its final reg (RP-C3507) - delivery next week
MSN 286 (CX#32) RTO Friday morning
MSN 286 (CX#32) first flight Friday afternoon #AIB01HG
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:41 pm

MSN 316 (SQ#36) rolled out of FAL
MSN 324 (CX#35-second batch 359s) rolled into FAL
 
User avatar
A330freak
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:45 am

MSN318, First A350 for China Southern
Image
More pics in the below link
https://www.facebook.com/CSAirGlobal/po ... 4610071378
 
audidudi
Posts: 1857
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:57 pm

MSN 214 (QR#38) Second test flight today #AIB02NQ
MSN 224 (OZ#7) Taxi check and RTO today.
MSN 279 (VN#13) Second test flight today #AIB02NP
 
audidudi
Posts: 1857
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:49 pm

MSN 309 (SQ#35) Rolled out of the FAL
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:04 am

audidudi wrote:
MSN 309 (SQ#35) Rolled out of the FAL

It actually came out two weeks ago as reported on 2/10 in post #190
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:22 am

MSN 277 (DL#13) active at the delivery centre
MSN 280 (PR#5) on its delivery flight as PR5003. #244. #9 in 2019. #4 in February
MSN 284 (CA#8) active at the delivery centre (2/18)
 
cmg25
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:54 am

MSN331 (AF #1) parts arriving
 
audidudi
Posts: 1857
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:01 pm

MSN 234 (OZ#8) First flight and ferried to XFW for painting #AIB01NT
 
audidudi
Posts: 1857
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:24 pm

MSN 224 (OZ#7) First flight today #AIB01NT

Correction to MSN 234 (OZ #8) above...should be #AIB01FJ.
 
cmg25
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:49 pm

MSN320 HX/HU#_ In Station 50
MSN323 HX/HU_ parts arriving

Edit:

MSN326 BA #1 ready to enter FAL
 
User avatar
LoganTheBogan
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:49 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:03 pm

Etihad has an A350-1000 in final assembly with a painted tail according to someone I heard talking about the manner. Will be confirmed when it rolls out shortly.
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:26 pm

LoganTheBogan wrote:
Etihad has an A350-1000 in final assembly with a painted tail according to someone I heard talking about the manner. Will be confirmed when it rolls out shortly.


Most recent photo

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aircrafts/46012375085/

Geoff
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:26 am

Geoff1947 wrote:
LoganTheBogan wrote:
Etihad has an A350-1000 in final assembly with a painted tail according to someone I heard talking about the manner. Will be confirmed when it rolls out shortly.

Most recent photo
https://www.flickr.com/photos/aircrafts/46012375085/
Geoff

Geoff is showing a picture of MSN 290 while Logan is talking about MSN 315 which is in Station 40 right now and #5 to exit FAL.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3360
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:48 am

MSN 215 (QR#37) active at the delivery centre
MSN 224 (OZ#7) first flight #AIB01NT
MSN 234 (OZ#8) first flight and ferry flight to XFW for paint #AIB01FJ (unpainted)
MSN 246 (HX#7) maintenance engine run and taxi test
MSN 260 (HX#9) maintenance engine run and taxi test
MSN 285 (HU#5) new taxi test/RTO ahead of first flight
 
cmg25
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:12 am

MSN 229 (QR #) reported at Station 20
MSN 300 (AY #14) reported at Station 20, unpainted
MSN 312 (IB #4) reported at Station 30 with test registration F-WZNK
MSN 313 (JJ #12) reported at Station 30 with test registration F-WZFI
MSN 319 (VS #3) reported at Station 30
MSN 328 (SQ #38) reported parts arriving

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos