Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

csweet
Topic Author

Future Int'l Routes from CLT

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:35 pm

With Volaris now flying GDL-CLT, when can we expect more int'l routes to start appearing?

Some that come to mind:

LH CLT-FRA
BA CLT LHR
AA CLT- NRT/HND
AA CLT- LIS
EI CLT-DUB
AA CLT- ATH

I know it's a stretch for most, but as we see more gates appearing in the coming years, can we expect more heavies?

cheapgreek

Re: Future Int'l Routes from CLT

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:43 pm

I don't see ATH from CLT. Would be good to have service to eastern Europe with 2-3 weekly flights splitting the plane with service to two cities.

willenglish

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:48 pm

With LH already doing MUC, I can’t see FRA being started as there’s no Star Alliance connections out of CLT. I know the auto industry is big, but not big enough to support two LH flights.

NRT/HND is interesting, but between AA and JL, I think PHL will see Tokyo service before CLT does.

EI is interesting, I’m thinking it’s a bit of a long shot but would almost certainly work on a 321LR when the time comes.

And I think you AA adds for ATH and LIS make sense seasonally for summer of course. And I think it’s just a matter of time until and extra LHR flight pops up, whether that be through AA or BA.

I’m not sure how much more expansion is viable for AA out of CLT, especially with MIA to the south for Latin American routes. Maybe a few Regional adds, but I’m doubting there’ll be anything North-South added.

I think it’d be a long shot to see another European airline such as KL or AF dip into One World territory, but stranger things have happened.

TWFlyGuy

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Since you're including routes already flown by AA (LHR), I would throw AA CLT-MUC. The impediment to NRT/HND isn't gates as much as runway. I believe the new runway solves that when built. Then they just have to deal with demand for such a flight. I could potentially see CLT-BOM given the somewhat sizable Indian population. A lot will depend on the continued growth of the city (demand) and aircraft. If the 797 is the right size or the 321ER/LR/XR...whatever it's called, can get from CLT across the pond I could see AA adding some Euro markets. There just isn't enough demand right now given the city's size.

JetBlueCLT

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:58 pm

I wouldn’t put any AA CLT-Asia for the next 5 years minimum.

I definitely see BA CLT-LHR, that’s inevitable at this point.

CLT-FRA on LH is interesting, it’s CLT largest O/D Europe destination last time I checked but I don’t think LH will add it. If we were in the US days and star alliance, I would say yes to that. Not at this juncture.

CLT-LIS, I think they should give that a go again with a summer seasonal 757.

Agree on EI CLT-DUB

CLT-ATH, I think that’s a stretch but a good thought

My adds would be CLT-MAN/AMS summer seasonal AA

I think either Wow or FI from KEF wouldn’t be a stretch.

Long term.... Qatar CLT-DOH

Bigant0408

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:58 pm

I could possibly see BA starting a London to Charlotte route. If PIT can get one (granted they threw money at BA to start service) CTL can get one too. For AA I can probably see ATH added and maybe some season routes turned yearly. With more A330 being moved from PHL I’m sure they will figure out something.

iadadd

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:02 pm

BA: LHR
LH: FRA
EI: DUB
AA: NRT
Long shot, but QR to DOH could work if QR and AA had a deeper partnership

BN727227Ultra

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:18 pm

ANC? KEF?

csweet
Topic Author

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:19 pm

willenglish wrote:
With LH already doing MUC, I can’t see FRA being started as there’s no Star Alliance connections out of CLT. I know the auto industry is big, but not big enough to support two LH flights.

NRT/HND is interesting, but between AA and JL, I think PHL will see Tokyo service before CLT does.

EI is interesting, I’m thinking it’s a bit of a long shot but would almost certainly work on a 321LR when the time comes.

And I think you AA adds for ATH and LIS make sense seasonally for summer of course. And I think it’s just a matter of time until and extra LHR flight pops up, whether that be through AA or BA.

I’m not sure how much more expansion is viable for AA out of CLT, especially with MIA to the south for Latin American routes. Maybe a few Regional adds, but I’m doubting there’ll be anything North-South added.

I think it’d be a long shot to see another European airline such as KL or AF dip into One World territory, but stranger things have happened.

Good point there with Star Alliance. Seeing that CLT is trying to build capabilities for larger aircraft drives the thought that regional may not be the only way as Terminal E can only support so many more.

csweet
Topic Author

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:22 pm

JetBlueCLT wrote:

CLT-FRA on LH is interesting, it’s CLT largest O/D Europe destination last time I checked but I don’t think LH will add it. If we were in the US days and star alliance, I would say yes to that. Not at this juncture.

Agree on EI CLT-DUB

Could we see 757/787 growth in CLT with these additions? SNN and AMS seem more viable for summer months, not sure about MAN.

LAXdude1023

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:22 pm

JetBlueCLT wrote:

CLT-LON is almost 2x as big as CLT-FRA.

csweet
Topic Author

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:23 pm

BN727227Ultra wrote:
ANC? KEF?

I like the idea of Icelandair flying down south, is the 737Max capable?

bridge29

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:25 pm

EI to Dublin will probably happen sooner or later.

With AA focusing on PHL for Transatlantic, I doubt anything will be added unless AA believes it can yield profit with additional flights from CLT. AA also seems to be using ORD as a secondary Europe hub with the adds there recently.

User001

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:43 pm

csweet wrote:
JetBlueCLT wrote:

Agree on EI CLT-DUB

Could we see 757/787 growth in CLT with these additions? SNN and AMS seem more viable for summer months, not sure about MAN.

Given the size of the markets I don’t see how SNN ismore viable than MAN. The latter has of course been tried before but one could question how seriously US took that attempt. A more focused AA could do better.

BWIAirport

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:01 pm

csweet wrote:
BN727227Ultra wrote:
ANC? KEF?

I like the idea of Icelandair flying down south, is the 737Max capable?

3,120 miles according to gcmap. Shouldn't be an issue for summer flying.

mikejepp

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:05 pm

What about AA restarting CLT-GRU? Or starting anywhere else in S America... CLT-BOG?

BA0197

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Why is everyone so sure BA is going to come to CLT? AA already covers the route, and there are no signs that it needs specifically more CLT capacity to LHR.

Flighty

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:31 pm

I mean it is good to look at what AA/US serves today, and has tested in the past but failed to work.

CLT-BCN/MAD/FCO/CDG/DUB, they tried these out and I see they are all operating today. CLT-LON and FRA and MUC are very longstanding so I am not including them here.

CLT-BRU and LIS (and Scotland? and MAN?) I believe were tried but didn't work. Maybe some of us know these basic historical facts but I doubt we all do.

I agree KEF would be very likely.
Last edited by Flighty on Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

727LOVER

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:31 pm

Isn't CLT building a new runway SPECIFICALLY for TPAC flights?. Granted, cargo is more likely.

Speaking of LH...is the Lufthansa Lady still there?

steeler83

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:48 pm

According to Aer Lingus, the airline has stated their list of possible adds for 2019 includes PIT, YUL, and a midwestern city. Not sure if they intend to add CLT. I think there's another thread discussing this. I know it's mentioned on both the PIT thread and the TATL expansion thread if I'm not mistaken.

Does AA fly CLT-FRA already? Maybe if there are a good number of CLT-based Star Alliance FF members perhaps this could work...

Flighty

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:01 pm

steeler83 wrote:
According to Aer Lingus, the airline has stated their list of possible adds for 2019 includes PIT, YUL, and a midwestern city. Not sure if they intend to add CLT. I think there's another thread discussing this. I know it's mentioned on both the PIT thread and the TATL expansion thread if I'm not mistaken.

Does AA fly CLT-FRA already? Maybe if there are a good number of CLT-based Star Alliance FF members perhaps this could work...

Yes they fly CLT-FRA and CLT-DUB today already. So I'm not too clear on why EI would want in.

Boof02671

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:08 pm

LH use to fly FRA-CLT-IAH on a 747 combi.

US chased them out and they never returned that flight.

At times in the summer CLT-FRA is 2x.

When US moved the FRA flight from CLT to BOS LH never came back to CLT to FRA.

BOS-FRA bomber and was moved back to CLT.

Ziyulu

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:34 pm

AA should do CLT to PEK. Replace its ORD flight.

Moose135

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:37 pm

727LOVER wrote:
Speaking of LH...is the Lufthansa Lady still there?

Everyday...

axiom

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:46 pm

In what universe would SNN be a larger market than MAN to anywhere, let another CLT?

Were it not for the recent boom (oversupply?) in MAN-US traffic, I would have pegged this as a good bet for AA. CLT is a great place to connect MAN to the Southeast and Florida, the latter which is a huge source of travel demand ex-Northern England. Of course, DL/VS have this network angle covered now.

usairways85

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:52 pm

EI is bound to join the AA/BA TA ATI so when it comes to CLT-DUB it is a matter of the airlines determining who has the aircraft of appropriate size and premium cabin to fly the route. The same is said for CLT-LHR now. It's not inevitable that BA or EI come to CLT. It is the airlines making strategic decisions to determine if that is a mix of carriers, all AA, or all another carrier.

AA also said that while CLT remains a focus for domestic growth, they are not zeroing in on CLT for international growth...much like they have at PHL, ORD, and DFW.

csweet
Topic Author

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:04 pm

axiom wrote:
In what universe would SNN be a larger market than MAN to anywhere, let another CLT?

Were it not for the recent boom (oversupply?) in MAN-US traffic, I would have pegged this as a good bet for AA. CLT is a great place to connect MAN to the Southeast and Florida, the latter which is a huge source of travel demand ex-Northern England. Of course, DL/VS have this network angle covered now.

SNN has much more traffic in the Northeast, compared to MAN where you can fly to ATL,MCO, etc.

LAXdude1023

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:07 pm

Ziyulu wrote:

If AA is going to move that flight, PHL is the best place. However, PHL-NRT should come first.

MIflyer12

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:11 pm

mikejepp wrote:
What about AA restarting CLT-GRU? Or starting anywhere else in S America... CLT-BOG?

Why would AA want to dilute traffic thru MIA? Sure, there are some origins xxx-CLT that aren't served xxx-MIA but how much GRU traffic originates in from those cities? CLT-GRU O&D -- is it even more than 40 PDEW?

LAXdude1023

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:15 pm

MIflyer12 wrote:
mikejepp wrote:

Why would AA want to dilute traffic thru MIA? Sure, there are some origins xxx-CLT that aren't served xxx-MIA but how much GRU traffic originates in from those cities? CLT-GRU O&D -- is it even more than 40 PDEW?

Haha! CLT-GRU is nowhere near 40 PDEW. Its actually between 9-11 PDEW.

BWIAirport

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:20 pm

727LOVER wrote:
Isn't CLT building a new runway SPECIFICALLY for TPAC flights?. Granted, cargo is more likely.

Could you go into more detail about this TPAC-only runway? It seems like a massive waste of money for a runway that will only see, optimistically, 2 takeoffs and landings per day. They already have a 9,000 and 10,000 foot runway, which should be perfectly fine. Maybe extend 18R/36L 1500 feet if you really need to.

TWFlyGuy

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:24 pm

usairways85 wrote:
EI is bound to join the AA/BA TA ATI so when it comes to CLT-DUB it is a matter of the airlines determining who has the aircraft of appropriate size and premium cabin to fly the route. The same is said for CLT-LHR now. It's not inevitable that BA or EI come to CLT. It is the airlines making strategic decisions to determine if that is a mix of carriers, all AA, or all another carrier.

AA also said that while CLT remains a focus for domestic growth, they are not zeroing in on CLT for international growth...much like they have at PHL, ORD, and DFW.

i think a lot of that is a result of gate space for Int'l growth...and fleet. CLT does have the advantage of being a very cost effective hub to operate from. It's still only a city of 2.5 million though. As new gates are added and the city grows, more opportunities will open up. Then it becomes a fleet question. With the 767's departing the fleet and limited 330's I don't know that AA really has the right airplane to manage international growth from CLT. If they had something a bit smaller (i.e. 200 seats) then I could see adding stuff.

csweet
Topic Author

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:25 pm

BWIAirport wrote:
727LOVER wrote:

Could you go into more detail about this TPAC-only runway? It seems like a massive waste of money for a runway that will only see, optimistically, 2 takeoffs and landings per day. They already have a 9,000 and 10,000 foot runway, which should be perfectly fine. Maybe extend 18R/36L 1500 feet if you really need to.

This image shows the masterplan for the 4th parallel. I believe it will also be used during peak morning/afternoon.

727LOVER

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:26 pm

BWIAirport wrote:
727LOVER wrote:

Could you go into more detail about this TPAC-only runway? It seems like a massive waste of money .

This is what I have heard....the CLT regulars would have more info.

BWIAirport

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:29 pm

csweet wrote:
BWIAirport wrote:
727LOVER wrote:

This image shows the masterplan for the 4th parallel. I believe it will also be used during peak morning/afternoon.

Interesting. I was not aware CLT needed this.

csweet
Topic Author

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:06 pm

TWFlyGuy wrote:
usairways85 wrote:

i think a lot of that is a result of gate space for Int'l growth...and fleet. CLT does have the advantage of being a very cost effective hub to operate from. It's still only a city of 2.5 million though. As new gates are added and the city grows, more opportunities will open up. Then it becomes a fleet question. With the 767's departing the fleet and limited 330's I don't know that AA really has the right airplane to manage international growth from CLT. If they had something a bit smaller (i.e. 200 seats) then I could see adding stuff.

CLT is a very cost effective hub, actually AA's most cost effective alongside DFW. No 767's operate out of CLT anymore and the 330's will be replaced with 787's in the future. Gate space for int'l growth will be noticeable with the Phase 2 completion of Terminal A.

Skyblue39

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:12 pm

axiom wrote:

AA have scaled back at Manchester. Dropped JFK-MAN and only have PHL seasonal nowadays. CLT-MAN was tried before and failed - no chance they will restart MAN. US based airlines are not exactly queuing up to add any service to MAN..... even UA pulled Washington-MAN (surely more of a key market than Charlotte?). Miami was also dropped by MT and VS ending SFO.... so I don’t agree that there is a “boom” in MAN-US traffic.

By the way SNN has a larger market to Boston and New England as well as New York than Manchester with more service than MAN. So your assertion is false. Sometimes it is not always about the size of the population in order for a route to be “viable”.

User001

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:15 pm

csweet wrote:
SNN has much more traffic in the Northeast, compared to MAN where you can fly to ATL,MCO, etc.

No it doesn’t?!

SNN has:
4 weekly PVD B737
13 weekly JFK B757
5 weekly SWF B737
7 weekly PHL B757
7 weekly EWR B757
7 weekly BOS B757
86 flights per week
15,186 Seats per week (assuming Norwegian goes as 189 pax with no blocked seats)

Then SNN has ORD in the US too.

MAN has
8 weekly JFK A330
7 weekly JFK B744
7 weekly EWR B757
3 weekly BOS A330
7 weekly PHL A330
64 flights per week
1520 Seats per week

Then MAN has ORD/IAH/MCO/SFB/LAS/LAX/SFO/SEA/ATL in the US too.

So where is this ‘much more traffic’ as I don’t see it?

TWFlyGuy

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:16 pm

csweet wrote:
TWFlyGuy wrote:
usairways85 wrote:

CLT is a very cost effective hub, actually AA's most cost effective alongside DFW. No 767's operate out of CLT anymore and the 330's will be replaced with 787's in the future. Gate space for int'l growth will be noticeable with the Phase 2 completion of Terminal A.

It might even be the cheapest CPE in all of the US. It's just over $1 which is pretty good. I know there are no 767's currently, I was commenting more that the 200 seat 767 would likely be a better fit for additional markets out of CLT. Even the 787 might be too big. Again though, as the city continues to be among the fastest growing metros in America, that could change.

User001

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:21 pm

Skyblue39 wrote:
AA have scaled back at Manchester. Dropped JFK-MAN and only have PHL seasonal nowadays.

False. PHL is year round and Also have seasonal ORD.

Miami was also dropped by MT and VS ending SFO.... so I don’t agree that there is a “boom” in MAN-US traffic.

VS moved SFO to LAX. MT adding flights to MCO/SEA/JFK and rumoured for new routes so you are only reporting half a story.

By the way SNN has a larger market to Boston and New England as well as New York than Manchester with more service than MAN. So your assertion is false. Sometimes it is not always about the size of the population in order for a route to be “viable”.

BOS and New England I will give you, but New York is false. 8 A330, 7 B744 and 7 B757 is a larger capacity than 20 B757 per week.

If you are going to call out people on being false, then research your own info first. To claim the SNN US market is larger than MAN is absurdity at its finest.

TWFlyGuy

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:23 pm

BWIAirport wrote:
csweet wrote:
BWIAirport wrote:

Interesting. I was not aware CLT needed this.

Well, if you look at the picture, the blue parts of the terminal are new gates. If you add all those gates, they need more runway capacity. I imagine that the incremental cost of adding length to ensure you can market TPAC capable isn't much so if you're building a runway might as well make it the most appealing. Apparently, all the added gates will get CLT to the gate capacity of ATL today in a 10 year span.

Skyblue39

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:30 pm

User001 wrote:
Skyblue39 wrote:
AA have scaled back at Manchester. Dropped JFK-MAN and only have PHL seasonal nowadays.

False. PHL is year round and Also have seasonal ORD.

Miami was also dropped by MT and VS ending SFO.... so I don’t agree that there is a “boom” in MAN-US traffic.

VS moved SFO to LAX. MT adding flights to MCO/SEA/JFK and rumoured for new routes so you are only reporting half a story.

BOS and New England I will give you, but New York is false. 8 A330, 7 B744 and 7 B757 is a larger capacity than 20 B757 per week.

If you are going to call out people on being false, then research your own info first. To claim the SNN US market is larger than MAN is absurdity at its finest.

Are you blind or just stupid? Where did I say that the SNN-US market is the largest?

Every single thread on here again hijacked by MAN Fanboys trying to justify why MAN should get sevice from any airport that is highlighted. Look, let me paint this for you in the simplest possible terms for the avoidance of doubt:

Why would AA suddenly start focusing (as you put it earlier) on MAN when they have scaled back at MAN in recent times? You have a year round to PHL - whoopie do. That is fantastic. But I stand by my comments that US based airlines are not interested in Manchester.

PHLspecial

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:34 pm

Ziyulu wrote:

Why CLT > PHL?
Philly population is 1.5 mill, Charlotte is 0.84 mill. PHL would certainly have higher O&D numbers.

pipeafcr

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Hopefully AA will diversify it's LatAm network by adding BOG, EZE, GRU and SCL from CLT. Not a fan of MIA and DFW getting all the South America fun

TWFlyGuy

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:46 pm

pipeafcr wrote:
Hopefully AA will diversify it's LatAm network by adding BOG, EZE, GRU and SCL from CLT. Not a fan of MIA and DFW getting all the South America fun

I don't see that happening for a long time. CLT is a city of ~2.5 million and little demand to LatAm. That's a lot of planes to dedicate to such a small market that likely wouldn't be profitable. CLT plays a good reliever for connections to Carib destinations, North-South flows and as a secondary outlet to Europe.

User001

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Skyblue39 wrote:
Are you blind or just stupid? Where did I say that the SNN-US market is the largest?

And are you this abrasive in real life or does internet anonymity make you feel braver, in that you can talk to strangers in such a s**ty way? Big man indeed aren’t you?!

Every single thread on here again hijacked by MAN Fanboys trying to justify why MAN should get sevice from any airport that is highlighted. Look, let me paint this for you in the simplest possible terms for the avoidance of doubt:

The irony of calling me blind and stupid is unbounding here. Where is ‘every single thread’ hijacked? Can see quite a lot of threads, in fact, pretty much 99.9% of them without a MAN mention. Funny that. In other words, Exaggerate much? Also, I have not said MAN should get a service, I’m arguing on the point originally made that SNN was more viable than MAN. Again, before calling people ‘blind and stupid’ how about checking your own posts are watertight, as I’ve seen Swiss cheese with less holes than your abrasive, rude and neanderthalific ‘chest beating’ posts.

Why would AA suddenly start focusing (as you put it earlier) on MAN when they have scaled back at MAN in recent times? You have a year round to PHL - whoopie do. That is fantastic. But I stand by my comments that US based airlines are not interested in Manchester.

We will see. Let me put this in its most simplest form for you. Why not just focus on your beloved little Dublin and I’ll focus on MAN. If MAN and it’s posters irk you so, then just ignore them, skip past MAN posts and carry on. I certainly do for the majority of yours! Good day, big brave man.

LAXdude1023

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:51 pm

pipeafcr wrote:

As far as their hubs are concerned, MIA and DFW are where the demand is. Thats a reason they get the love. MIA for the massive local market and DFW has the massive hub as well as a sizable local market.

axiom

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:00 pm

Skyblue39 wrote:
axiom wrote:

AA have scaled back at Manchester. Dropped JFK-MAN and only have PHL seasonal nowadays. CLT-MAN was tried before and failed - no chance they will restart MAN. US based airlines are not exactly queuing up to add any service to MAN..... even UA pulled Washington-MAN (surely more of a key market than Charlotte?). Miami was also dropped by MT and VS ending SFO.... so I don’t agree that there is a “boom” in MAN-US traffic.

Any assertion that any SNN-US local market is larger than MAN is patently dumb. Period.

Nothing I said about MAN traffic is otherwise contradicted by what you state. As stated, were it not for the recent boom in MAN-USA routes -- which are now in a correction phase -- I think this would have been an opportunity. Would have been.

axiom

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:03 pm

PHLspecial wrote:
Ziyulu wrote:

Why CLT > PHL?
Philly population is 1.5 mill, Charlotte is 0.84 mill. PHL would certainly have higher O&D numbers.

City population figures tell us abolsutrly nothing about the viability of a market. Start with the region and the demographic composition. (Even without data, I am inclined to follow your hunch...)

PHLspecial

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:16 pm

axiom wrote:
PHLspecial wrote:
Ziyulu wrote:

Why CLT > PHL?

City population figures tell us abolsutrly nothing about the viability of a market. Start with the region and the demographic composition. (Even without data, I am inclined to follow your hunch...)

PHL 6.3% Asian Americans, CLT 5.0% Asian Americans. What's the point of arguing I guess anyone from the Philly area can drive to New York or DC area. At this point CLT has a better chance this Philly.
Though for CLT growth I would think CLT to KEF would be in the cards or CLT to SNN. I'm shocked that ATH is not at CLT yet.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos