Qantas16

Re: Australian Aviation Thread - July 2018

Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:52 am

743Flyer wrote:
https://www.ausbt.com.au/emirates-is-cutting-perth-dubai-back-to-one-flight-per-day?utm_source=hero

EK reducing PER-DXB to 1 daily from April 17 2019. The 777 flight (EK424/EK425) has been cut leaving only the a380 service (EK420/EK421).

Correct me if I'm wrong but PER-DXB was once 2x daily A380 + 1x daily 77W... no?

If so, that's a massive reduction, especially when you include EY axing PER.

743Flyer

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:30 am

AusBT now reporting that EK is temporarily changing its schedules between mid April through the end of May due to runway upgrades at DXB, so the PER-DXB change may only be temporary and the flight may not be on the chopping block completely.

Qantas16

Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:38 am

743Flyer wrote:
AusBT now reporting that EK is temporarily changing its schedules between mid April through the end of May due to runway upgrades at DXB, so the PER-DXB change may only be temporary and the flight may not be on the chopping block completely.

Makes a bit more sense... the 2nd daily BNE-DXB nonstop also appears to be dropped during this period (leaving 1x daily BNE-DXB and 1x daily BNE-SIN-DXB)

CraigAnderson

Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:06 am

Yes, just read this, temporary reduction in flights ex-SYD, BNE, PER, ADL and AKL among others due to runway works. EK has just issued a statement confirming this, be nice if they had been on the front foot in informing people before pulling flights off the GDS!

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:03 am

Here is the full list of EK reductions

https://twitter.com/airlineroute/status ... 03648?s=21
Forum Moderator

RyanairGuru

Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:57 am

743Flyer wrote:
https://www.ausbt.com.au/emirates-is-cutting-perth-dubai-back-to-one-flight-per-day?utm_source=hero

EK reducing PER-DXB to 1 daily from April 17 2019. The 777 flight (EK424/EK425) has been cut leaving only the a380 service (EK420/EK421).

It’s much bigger news than that. ADL goes 4 weekly and both BNE and SYD loose a daily frequency. Almost every single route in the Emirates network is affected as DXB goes down to single runway operations due to runway works. These are temporary reductions so don’t read too much into them!
Worked Hard, Flew Right

log0008

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:11 am

Only Australian route not effected is Melbourne so far

eamondzhang

Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:12 pm

RyanairGuru wrote:
743Flyer wrote:

It’s much bigger news than that. ADL goes 4 weekly and both BNE and SYD loose a daily frequency. Almost every single route in the Emirates network is affected as DXB goes down to single runway operations due to runway works. These are temporary reductions so don’t read too much into them!

Except China and MEL, which says a lot on how MEL performs for EK.

Michael

waoz1

Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:01 pm

Loved the non existent hysteria relating to Perth

planemanofnz

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:04 pm

eamondzhang wrote:
... how MEL performs for EK.

Interestingly, EK earlier this year had referred to SYD as performing better than MEL:

Australia remained an attractive and growing market, he said, describing Sydney as a "goldmine" and Melbourne as "very strong". Adelaide was slightly weaker and Perth had become a "battleground" due to strong competition from the likes of Singapore Airlines and Qatar Airways.

I don't know if this has changed since then, with SYD now getting a chop over MEL?

See: https://www.smh.com.au/business/compani ... 4yz04.html.

Cheers,

C.

planemanofnz

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:13 pm

waoz1 wrote:

It's good to see that this will only be a temporary reduction, though it's interesting to note that as a proportion of overall flights, PER will suffer the most out of the other Australasian destinations:

- PER: 50% of flights cut
- ADL: 43% of flights cut
- BNE: 33% of flights cut
- SYD: 25% of flights cut
- AKL: 21% of flights cut
- MEL: 0% of flights cut
- CHC: 0% of flights cut

Can we read anything into this about PER's importance and/or performance for EK relative to others, or does this just have to do with something else, like bloc times? Why cut PER so much?

Cheers,

C.

qf002

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:17 pm

planemanofnz wrote:
I don't know if this has changed since then, with SYD now getting a chop over MEL?

The flight they are cutting only started a few months ago so I think it’s fair to assume that it would be a weaker performer, certainly when I was booking a last minute trip to the UK in late-May EK417/418 were much cheaper than the other two daily nonstop flights.

waoz1

Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:16 pm

planemanofnz wrote:
waoz1 wrote:

It's good to see that this will only be a temporary reduction, though it's interesting to note that as a proportion of overall flights, PER will suffer the most out of the other Australasian destinations:

- PER: 50% of flights cut
- ADL: 43% of flights cut
- BNE: 33% of flights cut
- SYD: 25% of flights cut
- AKL: 21% of flights cut
- MEL: 0% of flights cut
- CHC: 0% of flights cut

Can we read anything into this about PER's importance and/or performance for EK relative to others, or does this just have to do with something else, like bloc times? Why cut PER so much?

Cheers,

C.

How about not all the flights out of melbourne, sydney and brisbane arent direct Dubai. So no need to cut them? ie Singapore
Brisbane has three flights
Two direct to Dubai - 50% cut and Singapore flight continues..... half glass full kind of view you have.

Talk about making something out of nothing its for say 5-6 weeks and hasnt been the first time this has happened over the recent years.

Full list below
https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... e-project/

eta unknown

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:51 am

Mini TPE @ BNE this morning with 2 BR 330 & 2 CI 350 on ground from 04:30 due to hurricane approaching TPE. Last night's ex BNE flights cancelled (CI's ex AKL flight nightstopped BNE) and the TPE outbound flights were rescheduled and departed some 5 hours early.

MooLor

Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:01 am

qf002 wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:

The flight they are cutting only started a few months ago so I think it’s fair to assume that it would be a weaker performer, certainly when I was booking a last minute trip to the UK in late-May EK417/418 were much cheaper than the other two daily nonstop flights.

SYD still has 2 * daily EY A380 as well, so a lot of capacity to fill - until the EY "downsizing" possibly sees some SYD reductions.

Interesting that EK's service interruptions start on 16 April, with Good Friday on 19 April next year.

qf2220

Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:46 am

planemanofnz wrote:

I do wonder if QF has taken a good dollop of the cream out of the top of the yield profiles of EK/EY etc with its PER-LHR flights?

planemanofnz

Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:09 am

waoz1 wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:
Can we read anything into this about PER's importance and/or performance for EK relative to others, or does this just have to do with something else, like bloc times?

How about not all the flights out of melbourne, sydney and brisbane arent direct Dubai. So no need to cut them?

I see your point, but one stop flights were cut too though, like DXB - DPS - AKL, and so it is relevant to account for them in my figures above. On both measures, PER still comes out with the biggest cut (albeit biggest equal in nonstop cuts). I wonder if we can read anything into this regarding PER's importance and performance for EK?

Cheers,

C.

CraigAnderson

Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:15 am

qf2220 wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:

I do wonder if QF has taken a good dollop of the cream out of the top of the yield profiles of EK/EY etc with its PER-LHR flights?

Only a certain % of EK's PER pax would go all the way through to LHR, and of those I think some would go with QF for non-stop, more likely those who fly in business class or premium economy as the former value speed and the later have no premium economy option on EK. Unsure if I'd want to be in economy for that 17 hour stretch, though maybe it's better to get the pain over and done with in one hit, sorta like ripping a band-aid off, instead of doing PER-DXB and then realising you still have another 8 hours to go!

flyaustralian12

Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:57 am

amazed able to get frequent flyer seats in peak January school holidays period, SYD/LAX January 7 & back January 22.

Nonstop on way over & 1 brief stop on way back, but total points 90,000 each person + about AU$450 in taxes/fuel surcharges.

What's going on ?

Thought this was the busiest time of the year. Are forward bookings that bad ?

waoz1

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:13 am

planemanofnz wrote:
waoz1 wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:
Can we read anything into this about PER's importance and/or performance for EK relative to others, or does this just have to do with something else, like bloc times?

How about not all the flights out of melbourne, sydney and brisbane arent direct Dubai. So no need to cut them?

I see your point, but one stop flights were cut too though, like DXB - DPS - AKL, and so it is relevant to account for them in my figures above. On both measures, PER still comes out with the biggest cut (albeit biggest equal in nonstop cuts). I wonder if we can read anything into this regarding PER's importance and performance for EK?

Cheers,

C.

Missed the point

why arent you talking about the 50% cut out of brisbane?
Actually they are both inaccurate... its not a 50% cut, flights yes... but not seats
Both Perth and Brissy are losing their 777 daily flight and keeping their 388 flights.

Adelaide only has a daily service so hard to cut there

Seems everyones making mountains outa mole hills with dozens of cities around the world are having similar reductions.

Qantas16

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:33 am

eta unknown wrote:
Mini TPE @ BNE this morning with 2 BR 330 & 2 CI 350 on ground from 04:30 due to hurricane approaching TPE. Last night's ex BNE flights cancelled (CI's ex AKL flight nightstopped BNE) and the TPE outbound flights were rescheduled and departed some 5 hours early.

Quite a site! Whilst EVA and China normal arrive 10-11am in BNE, today's flights arrived ~6hours early to avoid the typhoon... what a mess!

planemanofnz

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:20 am

waoz1 wrote:
... why arent you talking about the 50% cut out of brisbane?

You make a valid point about seat count - my point was that BNE is only moving from 3x daily to 2x daily services, whereas PER is moving from 2x daily to 1x daily service - PER is therefore getting a bigger cut, as a proportion of overall EK services (50% versus 33%). On the non-stop front, yes - BNE and PER are getting the same amount of cuts - though, with EY dropping PER by that time, I'd have assumed EK wouldn't have needed as big of a PER cut? That's why I'm asking about what's going on with EK at PER specifically - is it being heavily affected by QF's new PER - LHR flight? Is it unable to compete with QR on the 388 product front?

Cheers,

C.

qf2220

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:40 am

CraigAnderson wrote:
qf2220 wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:

Only a certain % of EK's PER pax would go all the way through to LHR, and of those I think some would go with QF for non-stop, more likely those who fly in business class or premium economy as the former value speed and the later have no premium economy option on EK. Unsure if I'd want to be in economy for that 17 hour stretch, though maybe it's better to get the pain over and done with in one hit, sorta like ripping a band-aid off, instead of doing PER-DXB and then realising you still have another 8 hours to go!

If they are front end pax then i then that will have a bigger impact on profitability for sure. Y class may not be able to recover this...

747m8te

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:54 am

flyaustralian12 wrote:
amazed able to get frequent flyer seats in peak January school holidays period, SYD/LAX January 7 & back January 22.

Nonstop on way over & 1 brief stop on way back, but total points 90,000 each person + about AU$450 in taxes/fuel surcharges.

What's going on ?

Thought this was the busiest time of the year. Are forward bookings that bad ?

Actually that is typical for that time of year, after the 3rd or 4th of January loads always drop off as the peak rush of Aussies leaving Australia for holidays has already gone, with many actually returning in the first week or two into January ahead of the school year starting, so by the 22nd the inbound demand would have tapered off as well. Remember that time of year is a not a long school holiday period for the USA, so you don't get the same volume of pax flying in the reverse direction.

I have often looked at fares in early January, and up until the 3rd or 4th of January they can be thousands of dollars more then just a couple of days later.
Flown on:
DHC8Q200,DHC8Q300,DHC8Q400, EMB145,E170,E175,E190, A319,A320,A321,A332,A333,A343,A380, MD80, B712,B733,B734,B737,B738,B743,B744,B744ER,B762,B763,B77W

qf2048

Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:17 am

Fly Corporate have announced they will commence BNE-DBO from 7th August and DBO-MEB twice weekly from 28th Sept using SF340B.

So much for Jetgo's statement "props are for boats".

https://www.dailyliberal.com.au/story/5 ... ed/?cs=112
ZL,QF,KE,BA,AS,CX,FR,U2,W6,EI,IB,JL,AY,LH,AA,AC,FQ,DJ,JQ,LA,FJ,QS,NZ,NF,SB,PG,EK,AB

waoz1

Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:57 am

planemanofnz wrote:
waoz1 wrote:

You make a valid point about seat count - my point was that BNE is only moving from 3x daily to 2x daily services, whereas PER is moving from 2x daily to 1x daily service - PER is therefore getting a bigger cut, as a proportion of overall EK services (50% versus 33%). On the non-stop front, yes - BNE and PER are getting the same amount of cuts - though, with EY dropping PER by that time, I'd have assumed EK wouldn't have needed as big of a PER cut? That's why I'm asking about what's going on with EK at PER specifically - is it being heavily affected by QF's new PER - LHR flight? Is it unable to compete with QR on the 388 product front?

Cheers,

C.

Still grasping at straws
Trying to make something out of nothing

RyanairGuru

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:30 pm

waoz1 wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:
waoz1 wrote:

Cheers,

C.

Still grasping at straws

Eh? The whole premise of the argument is absurd given that Emirates are tinkering with their entire network and very, very few routes are untouched. However, there is no way to slice this where Perth doesn’t come out badly here. Brisbane maintains 2 daily flights even after this cut, Perth is down to just 1.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

waoz1

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:41 pm

RyanairGuru wrote:
waoz1 wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:

Cheers,

C.

Still grasping at straws

Eh? The whole premise of the argument is absurd given that Emirates are tinkering with their entire network and very, very few routes are untouched. However, there is no way to slice this where Perth doesn’t come out badly here. Brisbane maintains 2 daily flights even after this cut, Perth is down to just 1.

EK is only tinkering with flights to and from Dubai
Brisbane has two direct services where one is cut
Perth has two direct services where one is cut
Adelaide won't even be daily

Brisbanes third flight is Singapore so why cut that? Has no effect on Dubai operations
It's only a few weeks the whole things a beat up

gardermoen

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:58 pm

The hysteria and mayhem over Perth losing a flight for about 6 weeks is ridiculous. You guys do realise this is impacting some 95% of the entire EK network and not just Perth. The way it’s being discussed is a typical Perth attitude. Where only Perth, and only Perth exists.

Whatsaptudo

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:05 pm

Reading through the previous posts, it seems to me, to be exactly the opposite. Some posters, presumably not from Perth, trying to make the Perth reductions something they are not. Might just be me though. I’m usually wrong.
Last edited by Whatsaptudo on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gemuser

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Brisbane's third flight is Singapore so why cut that? Has no effect on Dubai operations

It doesn't? Where do you think that flight originates? I presume the whole DXB-SIN-BNE & vv is cancelled but even if its just SIN-BNE-SIN that is cancelled it could still be advantages to rejigging the DXB schedule. I consider that an effect on DXB operations.

Gemuser

Deepinsider

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Perth seems a continuing place of interest lately.
How about Perth to Sri Lanka non stop. Been done
before, take a look at this;
http://newsinflight.com/2018/07/11/pert ... t-in-1943/

atcsundevil

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:46 pm

Please keep the thread on topic, and be respectful of other users.

✈️ atcsundevil

planemanofnz

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:47 pm

waoz1 wrote:
EK is only tinkering with flights to and from Dubai ... Brisbanes third flight is Singapore so why cut that? Has no effect on Dubai operations.

That's not true - one-stop routes are being cut too, like DXB - DPS - AKL.

Cheers,

C.

planemanofnz

Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Whatsaptudo wrote:
Some posters, presumably not from Perth, trying to make the Perth reductions something they are not.

In the interests of constructive discussion, I wonder if we may gear the analysis towards one of a more general overview of EK at PER? We know EK has already gone from 3x daily to 2x daily at PER recently, and earlier this year, ranked PER's performance below ADL, MEL and SYD, saying PER had become a "battleground." I wonder what direction EK could and/or will take at PER in the near future - for example, could we see PER get a one-stop service through somewhere such as India? India and the UAE are renegotiating their ASA, which may allow this.

Deepinsider wrote:
How about Perth to Sri Lanka ...

UL would have to operate this route, as JQ's NEO's are primarily being used to DPS, to free up the 788's (and I doubt a 788 would be used on PER - CMB). UL has said that if MEL goes well, it will re-launch SYD, so we'd likely see UL at SYD before PER. That being said, PER has a good geographical position for this - the NEO's can be used on PER - CMB, and if a deal is done, some of the lower-yielding Australian and New Zealand traffic could be routed through PER. IMO, connections would definitely be needed. I wonder whether QF would consider closer UL ties?

Cheers,

C.

moa999

Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:42 pm

Unlikely. As a group they'd prefer QF/JQ to SIN and then 3K onwards.

Same issue with MH (which got the worst treatment for FF points earn)

RyanairGuru

Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:47 pm

waoz1 wrote:
RyanairGuru wrote:
waoz1 wrote:

Still grasping at straws

Brisbanes third flight is Singapore so why cut that? Has no effect on Dubai operations

This is absurd. The plane routes DXB-SIN-BNE and the same on the return, it is therefore using a scarce takeoff and landing slot at Dubai. There are three flights per day that take off from Dubai and land in Brisbane. I’m really not sure why you are so desperate to twist the truth just to make the current reality slightly less gloomy for Perth?
Worked Hard, Flew Right

325i

Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:41 pm

Greetings Folks, it appears to me that there are some east coast seagulls at work here!
Cheers 325i.

waoz1

Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:52 pm

RyanairGuru wrote:
waoz1 wrote:
RyanairGuru wrote:

This is absurd. The plane routes DXB-SIN-BNE and the same on the return, it is therefore using a scarce takeoff and landing slot at Dubai. There are three flights per day that take off from Dubai and land in Brisbane. I’m really not sure why you are so desperate to twist the truth just to make the current reality slightly less gloomy for Perth?

6 week reduction for the entire network not really gloomy. Back to double daily after that.
Not sure why theres such a beat up its happened before im sure it will happen again in the future.

eamondzhang

Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:02 am

Two Qantas pilots, both A380 captains (one former and one current), are fighting for their lives after the Convair 340 crash in South Africa yesterday:
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/busine ... b604a7db9f

Michael

Qantas16

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:49 am

Apparently CA is suspending BNE-PEK until 2019...

oskarclare

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:56 am

Qantas16 wrote:

According to their booking system, flights been suspended from the 28 OCT 18 - 2 JAN 19. A bit surprising considering their numbers so far haven't been too bad but at least their not cancelling.

oskarclare

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:03 am

Another note, not sure if mentioned yet but last Saturday QF started 2x daily MEL-BNE runs with the 789. VH-ZNE also operated first commericial flight to BNE on saturday. A past user Eaglefarm 4 took the following photo of -ZNE.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79487691@ ... ed-public/

qf2220

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:59 am

qf2048 wrote:
Fly Corporate have announced they will commence BNE-DBO from 7th August and DBO-MEB twice weekly from 28th Sept using SF340B.

Fantastic. Lets see how this goes with a cheaper aircraft option.

Flight time about 1hr50 it seems. I didnt follow what Jetgo flight times where - can anyone provide?

DeltaB717

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:43 am

I think FAR too much is being made of the service reductions by EK. Something like 112 routes are affected and the reductions last for less than 1.5 months - in the circumstances, it seems EK has been quite fair and reasonable about this, and one should remember they would have had to spread the service reductions across a 24hr daily period of operation. I would be very surprised if these reductions reflect very much, if indeed at all, on the respective performance of any individual route. Would you not expect to see QF or BA do something similar if they were in a similar position at their main hub!?

oskarclare wrote:
Another note, not sure if mentioned yet but last Saturday QF started 2x daily MEL-BNE runs with the 789. VH-ZNE also operated first commericial flight to BNE on saturday. A past user Eaglefarm 4 took the following photo of -ZNE.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79487691@ ... ed-public/

ZNE will operate its first international revenue service this afternoon as QF9 to PER/LHR. ZNA, arriving this morning as QF96, will take over the domestic runs which are, of course, related to training/familiarisation for the flight and ground crews.

qf2220 wrote:
qf2048 wrote:

Fantastic. Lets see how this goes with a cheaper aircraft option.

Flight time about 1hr50 it seems. I didnt follow what Jetgo flight times where - can anyone provide?

JG had scheduled block times of 1:20 in both directions, but also regularly had flying times of 1:15. Of course, towards the end they only had 2 aircraft in service and so were combining routes very regularly - DBO & WOL was a common combo.

planemanofnz

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:54 am

oskarclare wrote:
Qantas16 wrote:

According to their booking system, flights been suspended from the 28 OCT 18 - 2 JAN 19. A bit surprising considering their numbers so far haven't been too bad but at least their not cancelling.

Interesting. Some further services are affected too, like PEK - BCN, which is being suspended in November.

If they were making BNE seasonal, wouldn't they make it a NW service (peak Australian season) - not NS?

Cheers,

C.

RyanairGuru

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:55 am

I don’t know about JG’s schedule but on BNE-CBR which is slightly further the block time on a Q400 is 20 minutes longer than a jet. On a monopoly route like BNE-DBO where the only alternative is a connection I feel that 15-20 minutes is a reasonable trade off as any other option will be significantly longer anyway.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

Qantas16

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:46 am

planemanofnz wrote:
oskarclare wrote:
Qantas16 wrote:

Interesting. Some further services are affected too, like PEK - BCN, which is being suspended in November.

If they were making BNE seasonal, wouldn't they make it a NW service (peak Australian season) - not NS?

Cheers,

C.

I don't think its a seasonal thing as that's a strange time to stop a route. Could be related to 787-9 fleet and ongoing engine issues? They have 14 and there are articles stating they have grounded some so could be related to that. They can put the A330-200 that flies to BNE on the 787-9 routes instead?

Dan23

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:28 am

DeltaB717 wrote:
ZNE will operate its first international revenue service this afternoon as QF9 to PER/LHR. ZNA, arriving this morning as QF96, will take over the domestic runs which are, of course, related to training/familiarisation for the flight and ground crews.

Has this been changed to tomorrow now? ZNE has already operated one return trip to BNE so far today (probably with another to go) and ZNA just pushed back on the QF9 to PER/LHR.

DeltaB717

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:44 am

Dan23 wrote:
DeltaB717 wrote:

Has this been changed to tomorrow now? ZNE has already operated one return trip to BNE so far today (probably with another to go) and ZNA just pushed back on the QF9 to PER/LHR.

Haha I don't know what it's changed to, but yes it's changed! The info I gave in my post, I was given yesterday and wasn't aware it had changed.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos