User001

Re: Irish 6/18: Eastern Magic!

Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:48 am

planemanofnz wrote:
Galwayman wrote:
Regarding Asia , my guess is, Winter seasonal to BKK A332 ... timed for connections from North America

I had no idea how competitive going via DUB could be on BKK - East Coast USA routes.

For comparison:

BKK - HKG - JFK - 9,121 mi
BKK - DUB - JFK - 9,324 mi
BKK - CDG - JFK - 9,512 mi
BKK - NRT - JFK - 9,634 mi
BKK - DXB - JFK - 9,899 mi

That, combined with potential feed from the likes of MAN (with no BKK flight) should help.

However, I really question if the 332 can do DUB - BKK - it's 1,000 mi longer than to LAX.

DUB's runway length really affects the performance of the 332 on such long flights, right?

Cheers,

C.

It’s highly likely MAN will have a direct scheduled BKK this winter courtesy of Thai Airways.

Skyblue39

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:17 am

Just a correction on the DXB flight numbers it was EI101 and EI102. (Not 001/002)

Skyblue39

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:24 am

User001 wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:
Galwayman wrote:
Regarding Asia , my guess is, Winter seasonal to BKK A332 ... timed for connections from North America

I had no idea how competitive going via DUB could be on BKK - East Coast USA routes.

For comparison:

That, combined with potential feed from the likes of MAN (with no BKK flight) should help.

However, I really question if the 332 can do DUB - BKK - it's 1,000 mi longer than to LAX.

DUB's runway length really affects the performance of the 332 on such long flights, right?

Cheers,

C.

It’s highly likely MAN will have a direct scheduled BKK this winter courtesy of Thai Airways.

Is this more speculation, like in the way you posted here a few days ago stating that Ethiopian were reducing their Dublin transfer traffic and starting Chicago non-stop?

JAmie2k9

Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:16 pm

planemanofnz wrote:
Galwayman wrote:

For comparison:

Cheers,

C.

RY16 to LAX is possible so BKK off RY28 should be possible with some restrictions but would that make or break such a route is the question.

Not sure about the route choice for EI.

User001

Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:55 pm

Skyblue39 wrote:
Is this more speculation, like in the way you posted here a few days ago stating that Ethiopian were reducing their Dublin transfer traffic and starting Chicago non-stop?

But Ethiopian are reducing some DUB transfer traffic in the reduction of LAX so no need for the hostility, and the ORD was an error on my part as I thought an advert I saw stated ‘introducing our 4th US destination with non stop flights to Chicago’. We all make mistakes.

As for the Thai news, there are several sound bytes that MAN is being added later this year in official press releases, but then people accused me of speculation when I said Jet and Ethiopian were starting MAN too, so we will see how well this ‘speculation’ matures shall we......

Skyblue39

Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:13 pm

User001 wrote:
Skyblue39 wrote:

But Ethiopian are reducing some DUB transfer traffic in the reduction of LAX so no need for the hostility, and the ORD was an error on my part as I thought an advert I saw stated ‘introducing our 4th US destination with non stop flights to Chicago’. We all make mistakes.

As for the Thai news, there are several sound bytes that MAN is being added later this year in official press releases, but then people accused me of speculation when I said Jet and Ethiopian were starting MAN too, so we will see how well this ‘speculation’ matures shall we......

With the addiction of ORD, Ethiopian are actually increasing overall figures through Dublin. So again you are incorrect.

The glaring issue is that pretty much every thread on here gets hijacked with MAN whinging. You may have been correct about certain routes coming to fruition, but what about others such as LOT and EL AL (which never actually materialized) which you inferred would be imminently launched. Not only that, but a previous post where you accused Dublin of “poaching” (to quote you) Norwegian Service from Manchester really paints you in a pretty poor light. On top of that, you are extremely hostile towards other members in other threads. So please don’t come on here posting false information or surmising the worse about Dublin, while simultaneously trying to speculate about routes that MAN “might” accomplish. Pretty amateur behavior.

OA260

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:44 pm

Aer Árann to cease operation of flights to Aran Islands

The Minister of State with responsibility for Islands will meet residents of the Aran Islands next week, to discuss the provision of air services to and from the mainland.

Joe McHugh will meet locals amid fresh concerns about access to daily flights for those living on the islands.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/06 ... n-islands/

Galwayman

Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:05 pm

Skyblue39 wrote:
User001 wrote:
planemanofnz wrote:

For comparison:

Cheers,

C.

That wasn’t me , someone botched their quotation marks and wrongly attributed it to me , but thanks for stalking , always appreciate my stalkers no matter how sad .

Galwayman

Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:09 pm

If WoW makes DEL work , and it’s a big IF .... then EI can make SIN , DEL, BOM, CPT, BKK,DXB work passed on NA transfers .... but it’s a very big IF

User001

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:13 am

Skyblue39 wrote:
User001 wrote:
Skyblue39 wrote:

With the addiction of ORD, Ethiopian are actually increasing overall figures through Dublin. So again you are incorrect.

The glaring issue is that pretty much every thread on here gets hijacked with MAN whinging. You may have been correct about certain routes coming to fruition, but what about others such as LOT and EL AL (which never actually materialized) which you inferred would be imminently launched. Not only that, but a previous post where you accused Dublin of “poaching” (to quote you) Norwegian Service from Manchester really paints you in a pretty poor light. On top of that, you are extremely hostile towards other members in other threads. So please don’t come on here posting false information or surmising the worse about Dublin, while simultaneously trying to speculate about routes that MAN “might” accomplish. Pretty amateur behavior.

I would happily answer all of that, but then that would be ‘hijacking’ the thread wouldn’t it? (seems there is a growing trend on here where a statement is made but then a reply is seemingly not allowed as the counter is the ‘bad guy’).

Also, the irony seems to know no bounds that that your post is nothing but a personal attack yet you have the audacity to call me ‘hostile’. All about the pot, kettle and all that really.

OA260

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:59 am

Aer Lingus expands 14% in May
Airline’s parent flew almost 10m passengers last month

Irish airline Aer Lingus’s business grew 14 per cent last month, figures released on Thursday show.

The four carriers that make up Aer Lingus’s parent, International Consolidated Airlines Group (IAG) flew 9.97 million passengers in May, 9.5 per cent more than in the same month last year.

Aer Lingus revenue passenger kilometres increased 14 per cent to 2.263 million in May 2018 from 1.985 million during May, 2017.

www.irishtimes.com/business/transport-a ... -1.3521538

---

BELFAST CITY AIRPORT WINS TOP AWARD FOR CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY

George Best Belfast City Airport has become the first UK airport to be awarded the prestigious Gold Level CORE accreditation at Business in the Community’s Responsible Business Awards.

CORE is Business in the Community’s framework for identifying and measuring corporate responsibility activity and performance across organisations.

Belfast City Airport’s commitment to education, the environment and the local community has helped it attain the highest standard and follows last year’s accolade of being named Northern Ireland’s Most Responsible Business.

www.airport-world.com/news/general-news ... ility.html

---

Profits hit $319.4m at Dublin based aircraft lessor

Dublin based aircraft lessor SMBC Aviation Capital has reported a 2.2pc rise in profit before tax to $319.4m (€270.5m) in the 12 months to 31 March, marking another year of record profitability for the group.

During the 12 month period aircraft related assets stood at $10.3bn, according to results from the company released today.

The group’s core lease revenue increased by 1.1pc to $934m compared to 2017, with overall income from continuing operations steady at $1.033bn for the year.

www.independent.ie/business/irish/profi ... 85783.html

mast2407

Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:30 am

User001 wrote:
Skyblue39 wrote:
User001 wrote:

I would happily answer all of that, but then that would be ‘hijacking’ the thread wouldn’t it? (seems there is a growing trend on here where a statement is made but then a reply is seemingly not allowed as the counter is the ‘bad guy’).

Also, the irony seems to know no bounds that that your post is nothing but a personal attack yet you have the audacity to call me ‘hostile’. All about the pot, kettle and all that really.

Can we live and let live folks, otherwise can the mods come in and clear out this crap, please. Play nice y’all, otherwise the toys get taken away.

eirflot

Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:45 am

No doubt the mods are super busy with all the mega large topics that seem to run to 7, 8 or even 10 pages long

:D

This little spat is just a storm in an egg cup :hissyfit:

ClassicLover

Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:38 pm

OA260 wrote:
Maybe an ideal option for EI .

Exactly my thought when I saw it. Partner airlines would be BA, CX, QF (based on who you can earn Avios with in AerClub) and possibly more. Cross fingers this happens, though full alliance membership would actually be better from my perspective.
I do enjoy a spot of flying, especially when it's not in economy!

Skyblue39

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:10 pm

From Winter timetable, Lufthansa are bringing their daily early morning DUB-FRA flight forward to a very early 04:55am departure from Dublin.

eirflot

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:32 pm

About time Lufthansa
Connections on the current early flight are a hit and miss, as are those on the evening flight too
Now if onoy Austrian would start or SWISS overnight
Wishful thinking I imagine

dstc47

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:49 am

Skyblue39 wrote:
From Winter timetable, Lufthansa are bringing their daily early morning DUB-FRA flight forward to a very early 04:55am departure from Dublin.

Probably a good move for connections but given the amount of time needed to get out to the airport, check in and clear security, and missing sleep or unable to sleep, the sort of flight where many passengers might be thinking that they really " Should have gone last evening".

OA260

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:20 am

Skyblue39 wrote:

Yes arriving into FRA at 0755 is a great option. 55 mins makes a big difference at FRA and opens up a lot more options. Plus of course keeps clear of the madness that is DUB first thing in the morning recently.

hynithuchi

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 am

Has EI loaded it's European schedule for W18/19 ? I checked for a flight GVA to DUB and it showed no flights on Saturdays, This seems to be very surprising, considering they had 2 - 3 flights on Saturdays over the last few winter periods.

JAmie2k9

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:33 am

hynithuchi wrote:
Has EI loaded it's European schedule for W18/19 ? I checked for a flight GVA to DUB and it showed no flights on Saturdays, This seems to be very surprising, considering they had 2 - 3 flights on Saturdays over the last few winter periods.

Not fully, they are due to run an 07.00, 12.00 and 14.40 service on Saturdays over the ski period. Swiss have a Saturday service amiable as well.

hynithuchi

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:41 am

JAmie2k9 wrote:
hynithuchi wrote:

Not fully, they are due to run an 07.00, 12.00 and 14.40 service on Saturdays over the ski period. Swiss have a Saturday service amiable as well.

Thanks, it would have been surprising if they had stopped ski week-end flights.

JAmie2k9

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:58 am

hynithuchi wrote:
JAmie2k9 wrote:
hynithuchi wrote:

Thanks, it would have been surprising if they had stopped ski week-end flights.

They had them on sale but blocked them out again so they should appear again.

PHLCVGAMTK

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:17 pm

planemanofnz wrote:
Galwayman wrote:

For comparison:

Well, DUB-BKK is GC 5,339 nmi, compared to an advertised range of over 7,000 nmi, so that would have to be a very, very substantial range-capacity penalty. In the medium term, the North Runway would end any restriction, but that's a few years out. Blocking a handful of seats can serve as a stopgap, if it's not too many; that would still be preferable to trying to buy or lease a tiny dedicated A350 subfleet.

Eastern US-BKK is a thin route, but there is pretty much no comfortable way to do it now, so EI might well be able to lock down the entire market, if it can overcome the technical side. Right now, the only real competitive service comes from the ME3, especially EY and QR; the EU3 charge 50% more, give or take. Neither the ME3, nor the Asian airlines that might want the traffic, have extensive service into the Eastern US beyond the main gateways of NYC/ORD/BOS, so EI's network of feed might steal a march, if the costs can be kept down. A late morning departure from DUB would get into BKK around 5:00 or 6:00 in the morning, with more than enough connection time from every US inbound flight except for the West Coast, which has superior options through HKG/ICN/NRT.

I'm still dubious that (Eastern US connecting + GB secondary connecting + Ireland O&D)-BKK is enough to keep an airplane filled, even an A330, but add in a continuing segment to SYD or MEL for one more airframe, and the Ireland-Australia, GB secondary-Australia, and BKK-Australia markets could probably combine to fill seats nicely. The question would be whether the yields would justify the investment to run DUB-BKK-SYD/MEL over the alternative of three new North American destinations, especially since the Europe-BKK and Australia-BKK yields are going to be trash, thanks to the heavy competition.

embraer420

Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:35 pm

PHLCVGAMTK wrote:
Well, DUB-BKK is GC 5,339 nmi, compared to an advertised range of over 7,000 nmi, so that would have to be a very, very substantial range-capacity penalty. In the medium term, the North Runway would end any restriction, but that's a few years out. Blocking a handful of seats can serve as a stopgap, if it's not too many; that would still be preferable to trying to buy or lease a tiny dedicated A350 subfleet.

There's no need for an A350 subfleet if you include a technical stop in the routing. Say EI used the 332s or leased 77Ws/343s etc. they could stop somewhere like SNN or HEL to take on fuel. It wouldn't take too long and plenty of other airlines do it, like ET on their US routes or AC on the YYZ-SYD route, which stops in YVR.

embraer420

Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:15 pm

Has anyone heard anything lately about that Aer Southeast crowd who wanted to fly from Waterford? Last time I checked they still had a facebook account, nothing on there about cancelling their launch from WAT. Have they got an AOC yet or are they using someone else's? Or are they even going to fly?

JAmie2k9

Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:45 pm

embraer420 wrote:
Has anyone heard anything lately about that Aer Southeast crowd who wanted to fly from Waterford? Last time I checked they still had a facebook account, nothing on there about cancelling their launch from WAT. Have they got an AOC yet or are they using someone else's? Or are they even going to fly?

Nothing since but a local private investor has allegedly put 5 million on the table for runway extension (last few weeks) but Goverment will have to more less match it. There is also a study been conducted on the airports future at the minute with report due next month.

OA260

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:45 am

Great addition for ORK

Aspire has opened its first airport lounge in the Republic of Ireland and the group’s 31st facility worldwide, with a new 80-capacity lounge at Cork airport.
Facilities include dedicated zones for business, dining and relaxing, tableside charging, and complimentary food, drinks and newspapers.

https://www.businesstraveller.com/busin ... rt-lounge/

——

Dublin-based Cityjet in £75m deal with Bombardier

Dublin-based airline Cityjet is expanding its fleet by up to seven Bombardier aircraft as part of a deal worth more than $100m (£75m).

The agreement will not result in the manufacture of new jets, but instead use existing CRJ900 models, which are partly made in Belfast.

It will allow Cityjet to further expand its so-called "wet leasing" operation, which sees it provide its own aircraft and crew to operate regional routes on behalf of bigger European carriers such as SAS, Air France and Lufthansa's Brussels Airlines, the airline's founder and executive chairman Pat Byrne said.

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/busine ... 91080.html

——

Passenger on Jet2 flight 'verbally abusive' to flight attendant

A passenger who forced a Jet2 flight from Belfast to Ibiza to divert to Toulouse was "verbally abusive" when refused alcohol on board the flight.
A woman who was onboard the flight told BBC NI that the man was part of a "large stag group" that was "quite rowdy" when they came on board.
Jet2 said the decision to divert was taken due "the deplorable behaviour of a particularly disruptive customer".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44430105

planemanofnz

Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:07 am

embraer420 wrote:
There's no need for an A350 subfleet if you include a technical stop.

That would be a disaster, as it would remove the advantage and purpose of the service to start with - it will have to be non-stop, or not at all.

Cheers,

C.

AmricanShamrok

Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:40 pm

UA971 (FCO-ORD) diverting to SNN now after holding off Loop Head for the last while - a potential technical issue I'd say. The aircraft is a 763.

JAmie2k9

Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:25 pm

AmricanShamrok wrote:
UA971 (FCO-ORD) diverting to SNN now after holding off Loop Head for the last while - a potential technical issue I'd say. The aircraft is a 763.

Unconfirmed but possible bomb hoax/

Skyblue39

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:20 pm

Hainan HU749/ B-5972 / A333 is en route from Beijing. Should be in Dublin via EDI at 9am approximately tomorrow morning.

planemanofnz

Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:05 pm

Skyblue39 wrote:
Hainan HU749/ B-5972 / A333 is en route from Beijing. Should be in Dublin via EDI at 9am approximately tomorrow morning.

Does anyone know if there'll be any fifth-freedom traffic on this service (i.e. the EDI - DUB sector)?

Cheers,

C.

JAmie2k9

Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:15 pm

planemanofnz wrote:
Skyblue39 wrote:

Does anyone know if there'll be any fifth-freedom traffic on this service (i.e. the EDI - DUB sector)?

Cheers,

C.

Yes

OA260

Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:52 am

planemanofnz wrote:
Skyblue39 wrote:

Cheers,

C.

They have been selling both J and Y for a while now on the 5th freedom sector.

mast2407

Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:33 am

Wide body heaven in Dublin this time of the day! Long may it continue!

EI321

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:10 am

Its worrying that there dosent seem to be any movement on additional pier or taxiing capacity in DUB (obviously the second runway will fix much of this when its finished), There are 4 extra widebody departures (2x EI 330's, CX 350, HU 330 and one more?) this year alone in the morning schedule, what will the place be like if there are another 4 announced for next summer.

Minimum planning and construction time would be 2-3 years from now so we could be looking at up to 10 additional morning long haul flights by then when the A321neo's are included.

AmricanShamrok

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:27 pm

JAmie2k9 wrote:
AmricanShamrok wrote:

Unconfirmed but possible bomb hoax/

Scheduled to continue its journey this afternoon to ORD as flight UA2825 departing 15:00. The flight is apparently using preclearance which I believe is a first for a non-scheduled/diverted flight. Could anyone confirm?

embraer420

Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:41 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6412648/b ... m-airline/

Just saw this article saying that a "Sharia Compliant"
airline called "Firnas Airways" will be flying a Jetstream 32 between London Ashford and Waterford. Should be interesting to see how this works out, somehow can't see this working out though due to low demand. Especially if Aer Southeast launches at the same time.

Skyblue39

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:50 am

Looks like FR will be starting 2 x daily DUB-SEN from S19. Flights now available for booking on www.ryanair.com

JAmie2k9

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:15 pm

Delta have scheduled BOS to resume on 31 Match 2019 (25 May 2018). and have extended this years service to 27 October (1 October planned).

Meanwhile over winter Vueling increase BCN from (3 to 5 weekly), Iberia increase MAD (3 to 4 weekly), Swiss (4 to 7 weekly over most of the winter season, EI upping capacity as well).

OA260

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:47 pm

Skyblue39 wrote:
Looks like FR will be starting 2 x daily DUB-SEN from S19. Flights now available for booking on http://www.ryanair.com

Could do with some competition on this route. BE ontime performance is terrible!

NickolayAv

Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:39 pm

JAmie2k9 wrote:
Delta have scheduled BOS to resume on 31 Match 2019 (25 May 2018). and have extended this years service to 27 October (1 October planned).

DL has been increasing the length of the season year by year, good to see. I wouldn't be surprised to see this route go year round at some point, maybe with reduced frequency in the winter though.
"If you want to be a millionaire, start with a billion dollars and launch a new airline"-Richard Branson

Skyblue39

Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:57 pm

Good news with Delta expanding DUB-BOS. Healthy competition for Aer Lingus.

shamrock350

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:22 pm

Ryanair announcing a base at Southend is a nice surprise, probably not for Easyjet or Flybe but the airport itself had stagnated for a while so this must be a welcome boost. Not sure a 738 is the right aircraft for SEN-DUB and the short term seat dumping will probably send Flybe packing but I don't think they were ever right for that route in the first place.

I've always enjoyed using SEN as it's a great little airport but unfortunately it's just too far from London and the first train from Liverpool Street is still too late to catch a 7am departure so it's only useful for the local area or later in the day.

As for Ryanair itself, not happy with all these ATC strikes! Seems their on time performance and cancellation rate is struggling again this summer. Aer Lingus has probably seen a fall in their performance as well thanks to congestion Dublin.

OA260

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:46 am

Dublin Airport could lose 3 million passengers, incoming chairman warns

Dublin Airport could lose up to three million passengers if the planning conditions attached to its new third runway plan are not reversed, the incoming chairman of DAA, the airport’s owner, has warned.

Basil Geoghegan told the Oireachtas transport committee that noise restrictions attached to the planning permission for a new runway to the north of the airport campus would result in an airport-wide reduction in the number of flights during the night and early morning, which is its busiest time of the day.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/tra ... 3?mode=amp

stratocruiser

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 am

embraer420 wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6412648/britain-sharia-muslim-airline/

airline called "Firnas Airways" will be flying a Jetstream 32 between London Ashford and Waterford. Should be interesting to see how this works out, somehow can't see this working out though due to low demand. Especially if Aer Southeast launches at the same time.

If true (as it’s from the Sun!), for various reasons this has got to be about the worst business plan for a launch route for a new airline that I have ever seen!

ELBOB

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:50 am

OA260 wrote:
Dublin Airport trials 'honesty-based' snack fridges for passengers ‘in a hurry’
However, unlike the airport’s honesty payment system for bottled water, where passengers are simply asked to put a euro in a box when they take a bottle, this time around there is a catch.

The catch being it's a self-scanning checkout like at Tesco. Not actually an honesty-box.

eicvd

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:54 am

mast2407 wrote:

Great for the spotter & economy but not if you’ve to work on them all. Can see some of our crews doing the HU from PEK, the CX, straight to the EY & then the 2 DL widebodies some mornings.
COYBIB

embraer420

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:11 am

stratocruiser wrote:
embraer420 wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6412648/britain-sharia-muslim-airline/

If true (as it’s from the Sun!), for various reasons this has got to be about the worst business plan for a launch route for a new airline that I have ever seen!

I know, it came up in my feed so I clicked on it. I was wondering if it was true as well so I looked it up and it is. Channel 4 did a documentary on it, it aired last night. It truly is the most bizarre launch route/airline I have ever heard of.

mast2407

Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:12 pm

eicvd wrote:
mast2407 wrote:

Great for the spotter & economy but not if you’ve to work on them all. Can see some of our crews doing the HU from PEK, the CX, straight to the EY & then the 2 DL widebodies some mornings.

Twould be worse if the work wasn’t there in the first place, surely, no?!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos