Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

dominicl316

Re: Caribbean aviation thread - 2018

Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:20 pm

guyanam wrote:
Also the drastic reduction of their northern routes because of the hurricanes has left their planes under utilized so they needed more routes. I don't see them returning to SDQ so STT seems reasonable.

It seems as if LIAT is the "monkey that know what tree to climb." By doing STT-ANU nonstop, LIAT has signaled that they are no longer interested in capturing the USVI-SXM and USVI-SKB markets (who wants to bypass SKB, sit in ANU for 3 hours and fly BACK to SKB?). I guess they are afraid of the competition InterCarib and Air Sunshine and are more concerned with connecting STT with ANU and points further south.

I can't even blame LIAT for not flying to STX. With InterCarib serving STX daily, only the few passengers who need to get to SVD, GND, BGI and POS would really need LIAT.

guyanam

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:59 pm

xdlx wrote:
303dk wrote:
xdlx wrote:
The only way Seaborne could resemble the shadow of Executive.... is to go beyond 12-16 frames and create a feedstock into SJU.

They also would need international to international visa-free connections. The airport has room to build it, but I don’t see it happening.

SJU could recuperate some of long lost luster if they RE-build the terminal like a mini DXB with an extensive DUTY FREE SHOPPING AREA / VISA FREE CONNECTION HALL
however under current US gov administration that will not happen.

PR should have lobbied for the visa waiver access in the Reagan era when US fears of the growing Cuban influence in the Caribbean made them attempt to establish PR as a bridge. Elements in PR were too busy establishing that they were better than the rest of the Caribbean and hunting down migrants from the DR to think of this. At that time some of the rudest immigration officials were some of the Puerto Ricans at SJU.

Seaborne was doomed to fail. Aside from the USVI/BVI there is very little in-transit, plus online shopping has reduced shopping trips anyway. MIA and in a few instances PTY have replaced SJU. I see Seaborne out of SKB struggling to fill a plane to SJU when Eagle used to be packed with Kittitians headed to SJU to shop. PR now has limited appeal beyond the USVI/BVI. There are no flights from POS/BGI the two largest Eastern Caribbean markets, and no clamor that they should be either.

guyanam

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:35 pm

dominicl316 wrote:
guyanam wrote:
Also the drastic reduction of their northern routes because of the hurricanes has left their planes under utilized so they needed more routes. I don't see them returning to SDQ so STT seems reasonable.

It seems as if LIAT is the "monkey that know what tree to climb." By doing STT-ANU nonstop, LIAT has signaled that they are no longer interested in capturing the USVI-SXM and USVI-SKB markets (who wants to bypass SKB, sit in ANU for 3 hours and fly BACK to SKB?). I guess they are afraid of the competition InterCarib and Air Sunshine and are more concerned with connecting STT with ANU and points further south.

I can't even blame LIAT for not flying to STX. With InterCarib serving STX daily, only the few passengers who need to get to SVD, GND, BGI and POS would really need LIAT.

LI is now a Barbadian airline. They don't understand the dynamics of travel within the northeast Caribbean. Their CEO is a Bajan as is their marketing person. I think they see SXM/SKB in terms of connectivity to ANU and points south. Its 6 hours in transit in ANU from STT to SKB. I think someone would really have to hate Air Sunshine to endure that..

How does Air Sunshine work by the way? Their schedules look confusing. Do they fly routes based on passenger demand? I guess STT ANU is a strong market as STX passengers will likely go over to STT and catch LI from there.

Zidane

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Article in French: http://www.air-journal.fr/2018-03-08-ma ... 95553.html
Air Caraibes is under new leadership, who aims to grow the airline. I think it's good news, some islands may finally get airlift from France.

TriniA340

Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:43 pm

D.R. Update:

Air century to add two CRJ-200s (Ex-Star Peru) for daily JBQ-SJU as well as to launch AUA, CUR & SXM before Summer season.
Dominican Wings has relaunched as an ULCC. Their 1st A320 is due to arrive this Spring. Their investor is a former Wizz Air CEO.
Inter-Caribbean is planning a base at SDQ for their EMB 120 & soon-to-come ERJ 145 to serve ABC Islands and more.

dominicl316

Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:48 pm

guyanam wrote:
How does Air Sunshine work by the way? Their schedules look confusing. Do they fly routes based on passenger demand?

It's sort-of on-demand, AFAIK, a flight that is advertised as STT-SKB, could be combined with EIS, and flown as STT-EIS-SKB. Or an STT-AXA, could also run STT-EIS-AXA, or STT-AXA-SKB. The flights for each city-pair is a separate flight-number, but they combine flights as demand fluctuates. Also, all the flights originate in SJU allowing SJU-originating passengers to travel to the East Carib with a STT stopover.

baje427

Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:08 pm

TriniA340 wrote:
D.R. Update:

Air century to add two CRJ-200s (Ex-Star Peru) for daily JBQ-SJU as well as to launch AUA, CUR & SXM before Summer season.
Dominican Wings has relaunched as an ULCC. Their 1st A320 is due to arrive this Spring. Their investor is a former Wizz Air CEO.
Inter-Caribbean is planning a base at SDQ for their EMB 120 & soon-to-come ERJ 145 to serve ABC Islands and more.

The CRJ might spell the death for them there is a reason airlines are dumping this type en masse however, I guess they are hoping to pick up the slack from Pawa's demise. I wonder if they will use them for the winter season on the MBJ-BGI routes which is a long haul for the Saab 340.

guyanam

Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:25 pm

dominicl316 wrote:
It's sort-of on-demand, AFAIK, a flight that is advertised as STT-SKB, could be combined with EIS, and flown as STT-EIS-SKB. Or an STT-AXA, could also run STT-EIS-AXA, or STT-AXA-SKB. The flights for each city-pair is a separate flight-number, but they combine flights as demand fluctuates. Also, all the flights originate in SJU allowing SJU-originating passengers to travel to the East Carib with a STT stopover.

So how does someone know on which route they will fly? On some days into SKB they continue to DOM and when they do the return flight to STT will be later than if they don't go to that island. I can well imagine that a certain unpredictability in schedule might well entice someone to use LI even if it entails hours in ANU. LI will fly a given route, full or empty.

303dk

Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:26 pm

dominicl316 wrote:
guyanam wrote:
How does Air Sunshine work by the way? Their schedules look confusing. Do they fly routes based on passenger demand?

I’ve never been on a combined flight, but all are on demand. You submit a request for a reservation and they email back with what’s flying on that day. The schedule is firm, if operating. They do a ton of small cargo business- people drop packages off at their ticket counter.

guyanam

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:09 pm

303dk wrote:
I’ve never been on a combined flight, but all are on demand. You submit a request for a reservation and they email back with what’s flying on that day. The schedule is firm, if operating. They do a ton of small cargo business- people drop packages off at their ticket counter.

So like a minibus. You jump on it if its going your way but you cannot know too far in advance the exact time that you will travel. Do not know if the older folks who aren't that internet connected can deal with that. Drop off packages are different.

Arranging airport pickups must be quite interesting as it seems as if folks have to be "on call" to know when to pick up the passenger. That is until the air taxi determines where demand is on that day. Wonder what happens if someone wants a less demanded route, like SKB to DOM/EIS. Do they just wait until air Sunshine tells them that they have enough passengers to make the flight worthwhile?

303dk

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:00 am

guyanam wrote:
303dk wrote:

So like a minibus. You jump on it if its going your way but you cannot know too far in advance the exact time that you will travel. Do not know if the older folks who aren't that internet connected can deal with that. Drop off packages are different.

Arranging airport pickups must be quite interesting as it seems as if folks have to be "on call" to know when to pick up the passenger. That is until the air taxi determines where demand is on that day. Wonder what happens if someone wants a less demanded route, like SKB to DOM/EIS. Do they just wait until air Sunshine tells them that they have enough passengers to make the flight worthwhile?

It’s not that unknown. The days/times on the posted schedule have been accurate in my experience. They’re extremely low tech. I’d bet that most people book over the phone or in person

guyanam

Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:18 pm

303dk wrote:
t that unknown. The days/times on the posted schedule have been accurate in my experience. They’re extremely low tech. I’d bet that most people book over the phone or in person

Using an example of STT SKB DOM SKB STT. If the plane doesn't continue to DOM when it reaches SKB and heads straight back to STT the departure is hours earlier than if it continues to DOM. For someone traveling SKB DOM what happens if they don't like their loads so don't fly. How long before the travel date will the passenger know what is happening and so be able to plan accordingly? I know that this route might be somewhat unique in that the DOM factor greatly changes departure times depending on whether they fly there or not. Also SKB DOM isn't a high density route so I can bet that loads aren't always predictable.

303dk

Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:48 pm

guyanam wrote:
303dk wrote:
t that unknown. The days/times on the posted schedule have been accurate in my experience. They’re extremely low tech. I’d bet that most people book over the phone or in person

Using an example of STT SKB DOM SKB STT. If the plane doesn't continue to DOM when it reaches SKB and heads straight back to STT the departure is hours earlier than if it continues to DOM. For someone traveling SKB DOM what happens if they don't like their loads so don't fly. How long before the travel date will the passenger know what is happening and so be able to plan accordingly? I know that this route might be somewhat unique in that the DOM factor greatly changes departure times depending on whether they fly there or not. Also SKB DOM isn't a high density route so I can bet that loads aren't always predictable.
I’ve never had a canceled experience. If they commit to fly, they go.

TriniA340

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:27 pm

Also, Sky High Aviation will soon introduce Jetstream 41s, the first being N679AS.

LimaFoxTango

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:48 am

guyanam wrote:
303dk wrote:

I know nothing of this operation, but I don’t think it’s that hard to find 9 people to fill a C402. The people who would use this service must be very familiar with it and willing to accept a haphazard schedule. Im sure they have their loyal customers. If they can’t find butts to fill seats, the cargo service will certainly fill the slack.

guyanam

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:30 am

303dk wrote:
I’ve never had a canceled experience. If they commit to fly, they go.[/quote]

At what stage do they commit to fly? Also have you flown a route like SKB DOM with variable loads, maybe 1 passenger on one day and 15 on another?

guyanam

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:31 am

LimaFoxTango wrote:
[I know nothing of this operation, but I don’t think it’s that hard to find 9 people to fill a C402. The people who would use this service must be very familiar with it and willing to accept a haphazard schedule. Im sure they have their loyal customers. If they can’t find butts to fill seats, the cargo service will certainly fill the slack.

They now use 19 seat planes since LI left the SKB VI route.

303dk

Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:05 am

[threeid][/threeid]
guyanam wrote:
303dk wrote:
I’ve never had a canceled experience. If they commit to fly, they go.

At what stage do they commit to fly? Also have you flown a route like SKB DOM with variable loads, maybe 1 passenger on one day and 15 on another?[/quote]

In my experience, once they take your money and give you a schedule, it’s operating. Like I said, I’ve never had them cancel on me.

A388

Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:58 pm

TriniA340 wrote:
D.R. Update:

That is great news TriniA340. Thanks for sharing this information with us here. I heard about Air Century and Inter-Caribbean to CUR. Probably Dominican Wings will start CUR flights too so let's see who will surprise this route. Sky High is already flying to CUR so there is some heavy competition coming to this route.

A388

LimaFoxTango

Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:25 pm

Due to the suspense of the ferry service between Trinidad & Tobago, CAL has been overwhelmed especially for the upcoming Easter period. LI has been contracted and will be assisting with flights between POS and TAB for next few weeks.

Brickell305

Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:04 pm

LimaFoxTango wrote:
Due to the suspense of the ferry service between Trinidad & Tobago, CAL has been overwhelmed especially for the upcoming Easter period. LI has been contracted and will be assisting with flights between POS and TAB for next few weeks.

Interesting news. Do you have any idea how many flights LI will operate? Will the TAB flights just be legs added on the LI's current POS flights?

LimaFoxTango

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:36 am

Brickell305 wrote:
LimaFoxTango wrote:

Interesting news. Do you have any idea how many flights LI will operate? Will the TAB flights just be legs added on the LI's current POS flights?

Flights will be separate and apart from LI’s schedule. It will be done with an aircraft and crew that otherwise would have been a reserve/spare. Currently 4 round trips are done, but could increase in the future.

ST. JOHN’S, Antigua, Mar 20, CMC – The Antigua-based regional airline, LIAT, says it has successfully concluded a commercial agreement with the state-owned Caribbean Airlines (CAL) to operate flights on the Trinidad and Tobago air bridge.
LIAT said that the agreement is as a result of the challenges on the passenger sea bridge between the islands and the increase in capacity needed by Caribbean Airlines which has been requested by the Trinidad and Tobago government.
“We are happy to enter into this agreement with Caribbean Airlines to assist them in providing this integral service,” said LIAT’s chief executive officer, Julie Reifer-Jones, adding that this type of cooperation is an important part of maintaining connectivity.
She said the ATR 72 aircraft, which will be used on the route, will be operated and maintained by LIAT.
Trinidad and Tobago is a shareholder of the cash-strapped LIAT, whose main shareholders are the governments of Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica and St. Vincent and the Grenadines
The Trinidad and Tobago government has recently acquired a vessel to operate on the sea-bridge amid growing complaints that the service between the two islands has declined significantly. The new vessel is due in Port of Spain in April.
LIAT has not given any indication as to the duration of the agreement with CAL.

https://antiguaobserver.com/liat-reache ... ir-bridge/

guyanam

Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:03 pm

Good injection of cash for LI to allow it to offset revenue losses on its northern routes and DOM. Also nice to see two Caribbean carriers cooperating. With the demise of PAWA and the semi collapse of Insel there aren't too many left.

Brickell305

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Big news:

AA is starting MIA-GEO and increasing MIA-ANU service.

http://news.aa.com/press-releases/press ... fault.aspx

Both surprise me honestly. Antigua doesn't seem like a route that requires more than once a day service out of Miami and I didn't think AA would ever bite on MIA-GEO especially with PY offering non-stop service now.

baje427

Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:51 pm

Brickell305 wrote:
Big news:

Both surprise me honestly. Antigua doesn't seem like a route that requires more than once a day service out of Miami and I didn't think AA would ever bite on MIA-GEO especially with PY offering non-stop service now.

Great news for Guyana they finally landed another reliable airline I dont see PY staying on this route much longer if AC and B6 launch YYZ and JFK respectively BW and OJ will be in trouble.

skystar767

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:35 pm

American Airlines start GEO in December wow

LimaFoxTango

Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:30 pm

Brickell305 wrote:
Big news:

I'm not sure what AA is increasing ANU to, but I can tell you for a fact that the lone daily flight is usually full year-round. It was upgauged from a 738 to an A321 last year and lf's are still very high.

Anyway ANU will be going 737 Max 8 from August.

guyanam

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:25 pm

baje427 wrote:
[reat news for Guyana they finally landed another reliable airline I dont see PY staying on this route much longer if AC and B6 launch YYZ and JFK respectively BW and OJ will be in trouble.

I will suggest that there is weeping and wailing at PY now. Clearly PBM cannot support direct service to the USA. Their entire North American strategy focused on using GEO as an anchor, but given that AA enjoys feed, corporate branding/distribution, and will gobble up much of the oil & gas travel to GEO I don't see room for PY. BW will survive though with diminished loads.

B6 is rumored for GEO maybe early next year when the expansion of the runway is completed. OJ will be off and BW will be a very humble airline, having gotten away with charging extremely high airfares on the JFK GEO. I think that BW too is experiencing anxiety attacks. Its the high yields/loads on the GEO that enable them to survive B6 on their more competitive POS, KIN and MBJ markets. Not sure what happens when this changes.

guyanam

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:27 pm

SKB gets 12x out of MIA. Granted that this is because it gets much less out of the NY area, but I think that AA can support an evening flight from MIA into ANU. As of now ANU is inaccessible from non gateway cities unless one uses Seaborne out of SJU.

GUYAIR707

Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:32 am

I flew on BW GEO-MIA and then AA MIA-EWR and return last week. AA is miles above BW now, with their IFE and newer aircraft. BWs a/c are old and dated. Their IFE is a tiny overhead screen that you can't see. With Liat starting OGL-POS shortly, BW has a lot to be worried about with their GEO service.

TriniA340

Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:44 am

LI is operating 4x Daily round trips between POS & TAB till Apr-30.
POS>TAB flights are BW1700/1702/1704/1706.
TAB>POS flights are BW1701/1703/1705/1707.

guyanam

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:33 am

GUYAIR707 wrote:
I flew on BW GEO-MIA and then AA MIA-EWR and return last week. AA is miles above BW now, with their IFE and newer aircraft. BWs a/c are old and dated. Their IFE is a tiny overhead screen that you can't see. With Liat starting OGL-POS shortly, BW has a lot to be worried about with their GEO service.

BW is going to have to up their game if they are going to survive. The days of milking GEO to offset low yields and diminished market share into POS and KIN are over once AA and maybe B6 start service. And yes LI knows why they are giving OGL POS another try.

BW was to revamp their cabins and upgrade their IFE but I guess they changed their minds.

baje427

Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:10 pm

guyanam wrote:
GUYAIR707 wrote:

BW is going to have to up their game if they are going to survive. The days of milking GEO to offset low yields and diminished market share into POS and KIN are over once AA and maybe B6 start service. And yes LI knows why they are giving OGL POS another try.

BW was to revamp their cabins and upgrade their IFE but I guess they changed their minds.

AA is switching most Caribbean routes to the 737Max which does not have in seat IFE so BW would be fine in this regard other than the POS-TAB route is BW really needed?

Brickell305

Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:08 pm

GUYAIR707 wrote:

AA has been ahead of BW for a while now. It was even more pronounced with the A321 on MIA-POS. Even with the 737 MAX (which I hate), AA is still ahead IMO. BW's planes need a revamp in the worst way.

baje427 wrote:
guyanam wrote:
GUYAIR707 wrote:

AA is switching most Caribbean routes to the 737Max which does not have in seat IFE so BW would be fine in this regard other than the POS-TAB route is BW really needed?

I'd suggest that it's also needed for POS-KIN definitely. I'd argue that it's also necessary for POS-GEO/BGI as I don't think LI is big enough to serve both adequately. A case could be made for KIN-NAS as well. All other routes either already have competition or would see other entrants immediately enter if BW were not on them. Outside of that, I think the main benefit of BW is the employment and economic boost it provides primarily in Trinidad and to a lesser extent in Jamaica.

GUYAIR707

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:37 pm

baje427 wrote:
guyanam wrote:
GUYAIR707 wrote:

Apparently you can use your phone or tablet to access American's IFE. So again they will be more than BW is offering. BW has to improve their interiors and IFE, they were great before, they need to work on that.

baje427

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:57 pm

GUYAIR707 wrote:
baje427 wrote:
guyanam wrote:

Apparently you can use your phone or tablet to access American's IFE. So again they will be more than BW is offering. BW has to improve their interiors and IFE, they were great before, they need to work on that.

Unless the Max is different the WIFI does not work outside of the Continental USA.

303dk

Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:19 pm

baje427 wrote:
Unless the Max is different the WIFI does not work outside of the Continental USA.

This is a problem for many carriers. SJU-IAH on UA, for example... IFE works for 30 minutes over Florida and then not until approach into IAH. That’s it

slickvik

Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:05 am

Any news on Insel Air? I'm reading different reports about between 1.5 and 3 million dollars of financing but nothing seems to be final

LimaFoxTango

Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:55 am

baje427 wrote:
guyanam wrote:
GUYAIR707 wrote:

Having been on AA’s A321’s, I quite like their IFE. I for one will not like the 737Max. The reviews on it doesn’t seem appealing.

sierraxray1493

Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:17 am

Any idea when carriers will resume pre-hurricane service at SXM? I've noticed that the general aviation demand has been slowly returning.

303dk

Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:15 am

sierraxray1493 wrote:
Any idea when carriers will resume pre-hurricane service at SXM? I've noticed that the general aviation demand has been slowly returning.

When the major resorts re-open.... early 2019 to mid 2020

TriniA340

Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:24 am

guyanam wrote:

WiFi and Premium Economy coming soon :)

GUYAIR707

Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:24 am

baje427 wrote:
GUYAIR707 wrote:
baje427 wrote:

Wifi probably is not but it seems, based on published reviews the IFE works. Maybe it is streamed from onboard the a/c.

gunnerman

Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:19 pm

Here is more Guyana news: on 1 July, LIAT will launch a daily ANU-POS-OGL flight using the 48-seat ATR 42. This will complement the other two daily 68-seat ATR 72 flights, namely SKB-ANU-BGI-OGL and BGI-OGL. Timings are:
ANU-POS 1710-1910
POS-OGL 1940-2110

OGL-POS 0600-0730
POS-ANU 0800-1000

LIAT's POS-OGL will be up against BW's POS-GEO (three daily plus another three times a week).

kasimir

Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:00 pm

slickvik wrote:
Any news on Insel Air? I'm reading different reports about between 1.5 and 3 million dollars of financing but nothing seems to be final

Its just a mess... IMO they should have let it go down last year when it became clear that Avianca will not take it over, but who am I? Just my and others tax dollars being wasted... Regarding the most recent loan, is that a local bank (PSB Bank) has given Insel a loan for ANG 1.5 million (not USD) so it can take care of maintenance and other pressing issues. The ANG 3 million was an extension of the existing government loan (not sure if it was approved yet).

2travel2know2

Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:01 pm

guyanam wrote:
I will suggest that there is weeping and wailing at PY now. Clearly PBM cannot support direct service to the USA. Their entire North American strategy focused on using GEO as an anchor, but given that AA enjoys feed, corporate branding/distribution, and will gobble up much of the oil & gas travel to GEO I don't see room for PY. BW will survive though with diminished loads.

B6 is rumored for GEO maybe early next year when the expansion of the runway is completed. OJ will be off and BW will be a very humble airline, having gotten away with charging extremely high airfares on the JFK GEO. I think that BW too is experiencing anxiety attacks. Its the high yields/loads on the GEO that enable them to survive B6 on their more competitive POS, KIN and MBJ markets. Not sure what happens when this changes.
Perhaps now is time for PY to think outside-the-box BEL-PBM-MIA? Bear in mind that for a twice weekly PBM-MIA PY should need 4 per week PBM-BEL, 2 of those frequencies most likely in desperate need of connections @ PBM to/from its Caribbean destinations and AMS.

Brickell305

Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:50 pm

gunnerman wrote:
Here is more Guyana news: on 1 July, LIAT will launch a daily ANU-POS-OGL flight using the 48-seat ATR 42. This will complement the other two daily 68-seat ATR 72 flights, namely SKB-ANU-BGI-OGL and BGI-OGL. Timings are:
ANU-POS 1710-1910
POS-OGL 1940-2110

OGL-POS 0600-0730
POS-ANU 0800-1000

LIAT's POS-OGL will be up against BW's POS-GEO (three daily plus another three times a week).

So essentially, they are bringing back the exact flight they ran last year without the stop in SLU?

Brickell305

Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Re Guyana, COPA is also planning to increase service to GEO possibly to daily frequency.

http://wp.caribbeannewsnow.com/2018/03/ ... y-flights/

guyanam

Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:58 pm

2travel2know2 wrote:
Perhaps now is time for PY to think outside-the-box BEL-PBM-MIA? Bear in mind that for a twice weekly PBM-MIA PY should need 4 per week PBM-BEL, 2 of those frequencies most likely in desperate need of connections @ PBM to/from its Caribbean destinations and AMS.

They already run this route in a kind of a way. The PBM GEO MIA run is fed by a BEL CAY PBM.

Kilgen

Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:09 am

Also Copa is planning to increase from 12 to 14 fx per week to Trinidad and Tobago by the end of the year: http://newsday.co.tt/2018/03/29/copa-ai ... n-service/

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos