Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

southwest1675

Re: What's Going On In Nashville? - 2018

Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:24 pm

I also think G4 entering the market didn't tarnish NK's chances much. The only problem is, we're out of gates and ticket counter space. Concourse D, and the new ticketing hall/baggage claim will open summer 2020. I also believe the ground tower would be put back into use soon.

pdt2f

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:11 pm

ADrum23 wrote:
ADrum23 wrote:
pdt2f wrote:
This may be old news (I’m relatively new to a.net), but did anyone else notice that WestJet is upgrading their YYZ service to mainline 73W’s starting April 30? I had already heard that the seasonal YYC flight had been increased to thrice weekly this year but I hadn’t heard of the Toronto increase.

That only seems to be for one day. I don’t see that after April 30th.

Correction: It is on Mondays and Fridays until the fall.

I wish they’d upgauge it to daily and year round.

Ah, good catch. I was looking into a Toronto trip and was surprised by that. I looked a few different dates to be sure, they must have all been Monday’s and Fridays. They certainly seem to be doing well at BNA, it would seem.

pdt2f

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:12 pm

southwest1675 wrote:
I also think G4 entering the market didn't tarnish NK's chances much. The only problem is, we're out of gates and ticket counter space. Concourse D, and the new ticketing hall/baggage claim will open summer 2020. I also believe the ground tower would be put back into use soon.

Is there any possibility of NK subleasing gate space from someone else?
What is the ground tower?

flymco753

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:35 pm

pdt2f wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

G4 will be non signatory (>4 flights per day) so they won't sign a gate lease agreement, where if Spirit came in with DTW, FLL, LAS and DFW right off the bat, then Spirit will be able to sign a gate and Allegiant will use another gate, assuming they use B11.

southwest1675

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:49 pm

pdt2f wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

I mean ramp control. The structure on top of concourse C

stl07

Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:40 pm

Quite honestly my hunch of AS BNA-PDX was shattered when they discontinued STL-PDX. If they can't make a route with high 90s LFs on expensive flights work at least in the summer, they aren't coming to BNA. Hopefully WN adds it. I couldn't imagine being in a pretty large city without any service.

ADrum23

Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:15 pm

pdt2f wrote:
ADrum23 wrote:
ADrum23 wrote:

That only seems to be for one day. I don’t see that after April 30th.

Correction: It is on Mondays and Fridays until the fall.

I wish they’d upgauge it to daily and year round.

Ah, good catch. I was looking into a Toronto trip and was surprised by that. I looked a few different dates to be sure, they must have all been Monday’s and Fridays. They certainly seem to be doing well at BNA, it would seem.

I think they could do a 73G year round on that route. It seems demand has increased on that route, considering it went from seasonal regional to year round daily partial mainline/regional. I don’t know what the PDEW is between the two cities is, but I can’t imagine it would be much different from other northern cities on the American side of the border

ADrum23

Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:24 pm

stl07 wrote:
Quite honestly my hunch of AS BNA-PDX was shattered when they discontinued STL-PDX. If they can't make a route with high 90s LFs on expensive flights work at least in the summer, they aren't coming to BNA. Hopefully WN adds it. I couldn't imagine being in a pretty large city without any service.

To be fair, the AS STL-PDX was on a regional E75, and that length is pushing the E75 to the limit, so the economics of that may have been a factor in cutting STL-PDX. Any BNA-PDX AS flight would be mainline, so that would help BNA’s case. Though AS supposedly has a plane shortage right now, and that may be a barrier to launching the route.

jbpdx

Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:27 pm

stl07 wrote:

I’d say it’s a tossup between AS and WN. Alaska might have pulled STL because of the pilot shortage and/or because the E175 first-class seats weren’t selling. Southwest has multiple onward connections in Nashville, Alaska has none, so that might be a better fit. If there is demand for first-class on the route, Alaska would be better. Sometimes it looks like the two airlines are cooperating on certain city pairs. WN used to have PDX-AUS exclusively; when AS entered they pulled out. Same with PDX-ABQ. Whoever adds PDX-BNA will have a monopoly on the route, at least for a while. WN now has a monopoly on PDX-STL. But they are still competing on PDX-MCI. Who knows?

EvanWSFO

Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:05 am

Assuming someone starts PDX, I would think WN might do it, but seasonally like SEA. I would prefer AS year-round however. A 319 would be a good aircraft doe the route. That's about the right sized a/c for the job. Depends on how much AS will focus on PDX with the larger California cities that will grow as the merger completes.

southwest1675

Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:23 am

Another odd ball route that I wonder that could work is ABQ-BNA on WN. I’m pretty sure they operated it sometime in the late 90s.

pdt2f

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:08 am

southwest1675 wrote:
Another odd ball route that I wonder that could work is ABQ-BNA on WN. I’m pretty sure they operated it sometime in the late 90s.

It could do well, even if only to give ABQ access to BNA’s Florida and northeast routes.

EvanWSFO

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:39 am

southwest1675 wrote:

I know at one time BNA-ABQ was discussed, not sure it ever happened. I have a friend who flies it several times a year. Sure she would love a nonstop by WN.

Re: NK....If they can get some gate space, now would be the time to offer DFW and LAS since G4 isn't doing any west-bounds with their inaugural cities. MCO or FLL could also happen. Given NK's usual methords, they'd likely do a single nonstop a day. Would be nice if they could sublease a gate for 3-4x daily service.

After the AA pullout I was uncertain the airport would ever fill up again. Nice to see it happening. Nicer if the light rail referendum would pass and give downtown service from the airport, but I suspect it will fail, especially in light of the former mayor's actions. It'll be an interesting election.

southwest1675

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:52 am

EvanWSFO wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

I know at one time BNA-ABQ was discussed, not sure it ever happened. I have a friend who flies it several times a year. Sure she would love a nonstop by WN.

Re: NK....If they can get some gate space, now would be the time to offer DFW and LAS since G4 isn't doing any west-bounds with their inaugural cities. MCO or FLL could also happen. Given NK's usual methords, they'd likely do a single nonstop a day. Would be nice if they could sublease a gate for 3-4x daily service.

After the AA pullout I was uncertain the airport would ever fill up again. Nice to see it happening. Nicer if the light rail referendum would pass and give downtown service from the airport, but I suspect it will fail, especially in light of the former mayor's actions. It'll be an interesting election.

I personally think the airport is better now than when it was a hub for AA. It was a cool operation, and shame it didn't last, but I don't think it would have survived the post 9/11 industry. They jumped on Nashville too early. Plus you can't forget about the mergers. I would love to see Contour expand someday. I wonder if they would add some old routes Eagle did back in the day at some point. The airport is only going up.

ADrum23

Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:26 pm

southwest1675 wrote:
EvanWSFO wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

I personally think the airport is better now than when it was a hub for AA. It was a cool operation, and shame it didn't last, but I don't think it would have survived the post 9/11 industry. They jumped on Nashville too early. Plus you can't forget about the mergers. I would love to see Contour expand someday. I wonder if they would add some old routes Eagle did back in the day at some point. The airport is only going up.

The airport is busier than ever and I believe it has more destinations than it did during the hub days, so BNA is for sure better off in that respect. They have regained every major route they lost as a result of the hub and have added new cities on top.

That being said, I sort of wish we had the AA hub still. WN is a fine airline (if you have a flight under 4 hours), but if you travel outside of the lower 48, your handcuffed if you use them since they refuse to codeshare with international airlines and are very slow to expand internationally themselves. Having the AA hub would mean more international destinations and access to more codeshare partners, thus creating better connectivity. Also, it would mean better connectivity regionally, as we'd still have Eagle flights to some of the cities surrounding Nashville than can't be served by a WN 737.

Granted, like I said before, I don't think the AA hub would have lasted anyway had it continued, it likely would have been dumped in favor of CLT after the merger. If that had happened, BNA would likely today be at the place CVG was around 2011-2012, a very bad situation.

southwest1675

Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:15 pm

ADrum23 wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:
EvanWSFO wrote:

The airport is busier than ever and I believe it has more destinations than it did during the hub days, so BNA is for sure better off in that respect. They have regained every major route they lost as a result of the hub and have added new cities on top.

That being said, I sort of wish we had the AA hub still. WN is a fine airline (if you have a flight under 4 hours), but if you travel outside of the lower 48, your handcuffed if you use them since they refuse to codeshare with international airlines and are very slow to expand internationally themselves. Having the AA hub would mean more international destinations and access to more codeshare partners, thus creating better connectivity. Also, it would mean better connectivity regionally, as we'd still have Eagle flights to some of the cities surrounding Nashville than can't be served by a WN 737.

Granted, like I said before, I don't think the AA hub would have lasted anyway had it continued, it likely would have been dumped in favor of CLT after the merger. If that had happened, BNA would likely today be at the place CVG was around 2011-2012, a very bad situation.

We've gained all of the major markets back, there's a couple markets American Eagle did that we'll never see again unless like I said, Middle TN based, Contour wanted to tackle something like that. I can only imagine what this airport will look like in 10 years. I also think them just expanding Concourse D isn't gonna cut it. Concourse A or B should be expanded.

southwest1675

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:00 pm

Was looking at BNA's maps, and I don't know if this is a mistake, but it has British Airways out of Concourse B https://flynashville.com/im/Pages/Landing.aspx

Cubsrule

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:44 pm

southwest1675 wrote:
Was looking at BNA's maps, and I don't know if this is a mistake, but it has British Airways out of Concourse B https://flynashville.com/im/Pages/Landing.aspx

It’s a mistake. They’ve already painted a 788 line at one of the gates in the C elbow (10 I think).

CIDFlyer

Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:56 pm

I think you could see G4 grow at BNA like they have at AUS and become more of a destintation station vs a spoke. Plenty of opportunities to connect some places with no WN service into BNA on a 2x weekly basis and sell some vacation packages. Smart to see PGD added year round, WN only seasonally does RSW.

southwest1675

Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:19 pm

Cubsrule wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

It’s a mistake. They’ve already painted a 788 line at one of the gates in the C elbow (10 I think).

That’s right. It’s C11.

EvanWSFO

Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:24 pm

CIDFlyer wrote:
I think you could see G4 grow at BNA like they have at AUS and become more of a destintation station vs a spoke. Plenty of opportunities to connect some places with no WN service into BNA on a 2x weekly basis and sell some vacation packages. Smart to see PGD added year round, WN only seasonally does RSW.

I haven't heard, but how many gates is G4 going to use? Despite the less than daily frequency still could mean they need 2-3 gate to emulate what AUS has.

tys777

Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:48 pm

EvanWSFO wrote:
CIDFlyer wrote:

I haven't heard, but how many gates is G4 going to use? Despite the less than daily frequency still could mean they need 2-3 gate to emulate what AUS has.

The schedule only requires 1 gate. G4 doesn't have many outstations that require more than one and can probably be counted on 1 hand

Cubsrule

Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:09 pm

CIDFlyer wrote:

BNA has an interesting opening route map in that regard. We have plenty of Florida “origin” markets (i.e. markets focusing on BNA-originating traffic), but RIC is at least arguably more of a “destination” market. Has G4 opened other cities with a similar mix?

ADrum23

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:01 am

southwest1675 wrote:
Cubsrule wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

That’s right. It’s C11.

I was gonna say, we were just talking about the fact that Concourse B can't handle anything larger than a 737 and that they were planning to rectify it as part of BNA Vision. How could B accommodate a 787 widebody in that case?

Plus, isn't F9 in A as well?

southwest1675

Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:20 am

ADrum23 wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:
Cubsrule wrote:

That’s right. It’s C11.

I was gonna say, we were just talking about the fact that Concourse B can't handle anything larger than a 737 and that they were planning to rectify it as part of BNA Vision. How could B accommodate a 787 widebody in that case?

Plus, isn't F9 in A as well?

F9 moved to B12 about a year ago now. UA picked up their old gate, A2.

EvanWSFO

Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:07 pm

tys777 wrote:
EvanWSFO wrote:
CIDFlyer wrote:

The schedule only requires 1 gate. G4 doesn't have many outstations that require more than one and can probably be counted on 1 hand

The current schedule yes, requires only one gate. G4 considers AUS a hublet. The fact they use the south terminal and no jetbridges will allow them to add there. The more flights, the more likelihood G4 needs a second gate at BNA, which can't happen short of a sublease.

tys777

Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:42 pm

EvanWSFO wrote:
tys777 wrote:
EvanWSFO wrote:

The current schedule yes, requires only one gate. G4 considers AUS a hublet. The fact they use the south terminal and no jetbridges will allow them to add there. The more flights, the more likelihood G4 needs a second gate at BNA, which can't happen short of a sublease.

G4's schedule at BNA is very heavy for two days a week and practically non existent the other days. They could easily build to 10 destinations and need only one gate outside of irops. If BNA ever becomes a destinastion station for them (I love Nashville, but o have my doubts), i highly doubt the outspokes will be anything more than 2x a week.

I could see G4 adding CVG-BNA but I think if they did, WN might enter and try to drive them off. I don't see WN giving up market share in BNA if they can help it.

cvgComair

Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:19 pm

EvanWSFO wrote:
tys777 wrote:

G4 is not going to need more gates at BNA for quite awhile (if ever). G4 runs 10-16 daily flights at CVG depending on the day and they only use 3 gates. Calling AUS a hublet for G4 is a major stretch, the orange dot just means it is a destination city, it has nothing to do with size.

EvanWSFO

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:36 am

cvgComair wrote:
EvanWSFO wrote:
tys777 wrote:

G4 is not going to need more gates at BNA for quite awhile (if ever). G4 runs 10-16 daily flights at CVG depending on the day and they only use 3 gates. Calling AUS a hublet for G4 is a major stretch, the orange dot just means it is a destination city, it has nothing to do with size.

Aren't all cities on a route map destination cities? I know G4 doesn't need many gates, bit I know they use more than one in some cities.

cvgComair

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:16 am

EvanWSFO wrote:
cvgComair wrote:
EvanWSFO wrote:

Aren't all cities on a route map destination cities? I know G4 doesn't need many gates, bit I know they use more than one in some cities.

G4 distinguishes between O&D stations such as CVG/BNA/MEM/IND/PIT and destination cities such as PIE/SFB/PGD/LAS/EWR (used to be called "Sun" cities, but not all of them are in sunny places now). The O&D cities are in blue and the destination cities are in orange on their route map: https://www.allegiantair.com/interactive-routemap.

As a general rule, G4 runs most of its O&D cities (such as BNA) on one gate. I believe even IND has only 1 gate for G4 and it is the largest O&D city for G4 behind CVG (BLI might be #2 at various times of the year). Not saying it will not ever happen, but it is certainly not going to be an issue in the near term.

AVLAirlineFreq

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:36 am

tys777 wrote:

I could see G4 adding CVG-BNA but I think if they did, WN might enter and try to drive them off. I don't see WN giving up market share in BNA if they can help it.

Since it's only a 4-hour drive, though, with no connectivity at either end, I can't imagine G4 would look at it. Almost all of G4's routes are on drives that would be at least 7 hours.

southwest1675

Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:02 pm

This is completely random, but I've noticed Concourse B is pretty packed with people now compared like 2 short years ago. It was pretty much shoulder to shoulder walking down to the end to of the Concourse last week.

flymco753

Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:14 pm

southwest1675 wrote:
This is completely random, but I've noticed Concourse B is pretty packed with people now compared like 2 short years ago. It was pretty much shoulder to shoulder walking down to the end to of the Concourse last week.
I flew to BNA from DTW on an A320 and it was oversold. The agents were complaining about why there aren't larger aircraft, so I assume once hold space is expanded you'll start seeing some 737-800's or even -900's on the route for Delta.

Jshank83

Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Maybe I missed it but I was looking through some different city schedules and noticed WN dropped BNA-CUN. August 4th looks like the last one. Wasn't it supposed to be year round?

EvanWSFO

Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:18 pm

southwest1675 wrote:

B is packed. It's unlikely that it will get much better, especially when the two gates are taken out of service for the IAB, though all those gates should be swing gates. D may (?) be done by them. I think they need to revisit the idea of making A more passenger friendly once the temporary IAB is removed.

jplatts

Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:11 pm

AVLAirlineFreq wrote:
tys777 wrote:

Since it's only a 4-hour drive, though, with no connectivity at either end, I can't imagine G4 would look at it. Almost all of G4's routes are on drives that would be at least 7 hours.

G4 does have nonstop service to LAS from AZA, but BNA is closer to CVG than LAS is to AZA. The distance between CVG and BNA is 230 mi, and the distance between AZA and LAS is 276 mi. G4 also generally avoids doing shorter-distance flights with the notable exception of its AZA-LAS nonstops.

ADrum23

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:58 pm

Jshank83 wrote:
Maybe I missed it but I was looking through some different city schedules and noticed WN dropped BNA-CUN. August 4th looks like the last one. Wasn't it supposed to be year round?

It looks like it is going seasonal like the other cities. Never understood why it was year round in the first place.

Jshank83

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:02 pm

ADrum23 wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:

It looks like it is going seasonal like the other cities. Never understood why it was year round in the first place.

I guess I just figured it would stay year round like STL since they both are similar sized stations and started at the same time. I also figured it would come back by the latest extension since they started in October last year, but I guess it likely will be back in November. oh well, it is only one flight a week anyway so it isn't that big a deal.

ADrum23

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:04 pm

EvanWSFO wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

B is packed. It's unlikely that it will get much better, especially when the two gates are taken out of service for the IAB, though all those gates should be swing gates. D may (?) be done by them. I think they need to revisit the idea of making A more passenger friendly once the temporary IAB is removed.

They are planning to redo part of Concourse A once the temporary IAB comes down around 2023-2024. It will be straightened out and restored to its original width while retaining the same number of gates (at least for now). See the environmental impact statement for more info. Also, B will be widened at some point as well, possibly in conjunction with construction of the new IAB.

Personally, I think long term they need to build a 15 gate L shaped addition onto Concourse B (making it essentially a mirror image of Concourse C) and move WN's operation into there. Adding 15 gates to the existing 10 (how many there will be once the 3 are taken away) would give B 25 gates, allowing WN to build up a bigger operation at BNA. The existing carriers in B would move to C.

Midwestindy

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:29 am

cvgComair wrote:
EvanWSFO wrote:
cvgComair wrote:

G4 distinguishes between O&D stations such as CVG/BNA/MEM/IND/PIT and destination cities such as PIE/SFB/PGD/LAS/EWR (used to be called "Sun" cities, but not all of them are in sunny places now). The O&D cities are in blue and the destination cities are in orange on their route map: https://www.allegiantair.com/interactive-routemap.

As a general rule, G4 runs most of its O&D cities (such as BNA) on one gate. I believe even IND has only 1 gate for G4 and it is the largest O&D city for G4 behind CVG (BLI might be #2 at various times of the year). Not saying it will not ever happen, but it is certainly not going to be an issue in the near term.

G4 uses 2 gates at IND (B3 and B4), although they probably don't need to considering they are usually under 9 flights per day. They may use multiple gates at airports like BLV, BLI, LCK just because they have the terminals to themselves (with the exception of BLI).,

Next destinations from BNA over the next couple years will probably be PIE, SFB, FLL, AZA, LAS, or AUS, but even with those G4 probably wouldn't need another gate.

EvanWSFO

Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:26 am

ADrum23 wrote:
EvanWSFO wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

They are planning to redo part of Concourse A once the temporary IAB comes down around 2023-2024. It will be straightened out and restored to its original width while retaining the same number of gates (at least for now). See the environmental impact statement for more info. Also, B will be widened at some point as well, possibly in conjunction with construction of the new IAB.

Personally, I think long term they need to build a 15 gate L shaped addition onto Concourse B (making it essentially a mirror image of Concourse C) and move WN's operation into there. Adding 15 gates to the existing 10 (how many there will be once the 3 are taken away) would give B 25 gates, allowing WN to build up a bigger operation at BNA. The existing carriers in B would move to C.

I'm aware what the plans for A are. IMO, 5-6 years is a long time, and the net gain of gates from building out D could keep someone like G4 from expanding, or NK moving in.

southwest1675

Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:09 pm

So now that we got G4, who else do you see setting up shop in Nashville besides NK? I've got Wow Air, Condor, and eventually JAL. Other than that, I think that'll be it for Nashville.

pdt2f

Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:02 pm

southwest1675 wrote:
So now that we got G4, who else do you see setting up shop in Nashville besides NK? I've got Wow Air, Condor, and eventually JAL. Other than that, I think that'll be it for Nashville.

Maybe Sun Country?

evank516

Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:47 pm

flymco753 wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:
I flew to BNA from DTW on an A320 and it was oversold. The agents were complaining about why there aren't larger aircraft, so I assume once hold space is expanded you'll start seeing some 737-800's or even -900's on the route for Delta.

I don't think the 738 would qualify as a larger aircraft compared to the A320. Both have very similar capacity depending on layout. The 739 would, the A321 would, and the 757 would, and I think they can manage a 739 there, but anything larger probably requires some renovations.

pdt2f

Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:01 pm

I was dummy booking some flights on DL’s app for January 2019 the other day and they’ll apparently be running 757’s in the mornings on the ATL route. Of course, being 10 months in advance that could change, but it would be interesting to see if they upgauge the route, especially if they provide less frequency b/c of WN’s service.

EvanWSFO

Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:02 pm

southwest1675 wrote:

I agree with all three. JL will probably be the last to arrive, but I can see them 3-4x a week to start.

HeyHey

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:01 am

I'm betting we see WOW or Icelandair to KEF next. They both seem to be in expansion mode to US secondary markets.

I just bought a pair of tickets on the upcoming BNA-LHR flight. We'll be going on to Dublin, but I made sure that we would be on the new BA flight to/from BNA. This was also 100% induced demand. It wasn't really on our radar until the flight was announced. I would be interested in how they are selling. The flight for May seem to be priced high, so hopefully that means that aren't having trouble selling seats.

ilovelamp

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:00 am

pdt2f wrote:
I was dummy booking some flights on DL’s app for January 2019 the other day and they’ll apparently be running 757’s in the mornings on the ATL route. Of course, being 10 months in advance that could change, but it would be interesting to see if they upgauge the route, especially if they provide less frequency b/c of WN’s service.

As an aside, I’m a little shocked at the block times SWA has for the BNA-ATL route. It appears all of them are exactly 1:00 or 1:05. Delta’s block times are no less than 1:02 up to 1:18 depending on the time of day. SWA’s times will need to be increased due to ATL flow times. They certainly won’t get advantageous flow times from ATC.

southwest1675

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:28 pm

HeyHey wrote:
I'm betting we see WOW or Icelandair to KEF next. They both seem to be in expansion mode to US secondary markets.

I just bought a pair of tickets on the upcoming BNA-LHR flight. We'll be going on to Dublin, but I made sure that we would be on the new BA flight to/from BNA. This was also 100% induced demand. It wasn't really on our radar until the flight was announced. I would be interested in how they are selling. The flight for May seem to be priced high, so hopefully that means that aren't having trouble selling seats.

I know a lot of people that end up traveling to Europe, and they’re all taking that flight to connect somewhere else.

Cubsrule

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:27 pm

ilovelamp wrote:
pdt2f wrote:

As an aside, I’m a little shocked at the block times SWA has for the BNA-ATL route. It appears all of them are exactly 1:00 or 1:05. Delta’s block times are no less than 1:02 up to 1:18 depending on the time of day. SWA’s times will need to be increased due to ATL flow times. They certainly won’t get advantageous flow times from ATC.

It shouldn't be a problem as long as they push on time. Flight time is typically 40-45 minutes depending on runway configurations at both ends.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos