SNN707

Re: The MSY Thread - 2018

Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:24 pm

Nola wrote:
jbs2886 wrote:
msycajun wrote:

It's not a good reason in and of itself, but it would be better for the passengers. Adding another concourse on to A would make for a very long walk from security and it doesn't seem that there will be room for moving walkways.

The walk wouldn't be that long. You do far longer walks in most major airports (heck, the walk to the last gate in B would probably be about the same to the last gate in a new A tier).

i think the plan was that a new pier would be built on A that would be parallel to B and C, so the walk to the end of the new A would be pretty long compared to the other piers.

I dont see anymore expansion of the current NT other than a short 3-5 gate stub (Mini-D) which would require a reconfig of the taxiways.

Per gate that would not be worth the cost. Financially, I don't think MSY can afford to build another signature terminal. A no frills seperate 20 gate LCC terminal to house Spirit, Frontier, Sun Country, Allegiant, etc could be the solution. This could be done in the FBO area to the west -moving the FBOs where the ST concourses are now (after demo)

But we're talking 10years min from now. A lot can happen. Maybe we can buy a few of those Dulles mobile lounges to tide us over LOL

msyflyer

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:14 pm

Something is off with DE. I'm not convinced that they won't return with the loads they were getting at MSY. With LH going into AUS, I can't see them also having DE. Weird...

SunsetLimited

Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:28 pm

DE is a sponsor of Octoberfest at the new Deutches Haus this year. Odd that they would sponsor an event in a city they didn’t fly to.

I think we’ll see an updated schedule from
DE over the couple of weeks that will (finally) show MSY flights. The combined LF between June and August was 86% and they started hauling cargo to MSY this year. Quite a lot of it, too.
Spread hope like fire.

NolaMD88fan

Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:34 am

It looks like AUS has been zeroed out already by DE. I can't find any non-stop flights to FRA from AUS on the DE website now. Sounds like the Summer 2019 flying schedule for DE is still being finalized based on that.

I also find it strange that an airline would sponsor the local Octoberfest if they weren't planning on flying here.

DJSNOLA

Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:57 pm

NolaMD88fan wrote:
It looks like AUS has been zeroed out already by DE. I can't find any non-stop flights to FRA from AUS on the DE website now. Sounds like the Summer 2019 flying schedule for DE is still being finalized based on that.

I also find it strange that an airline would sponsor the local Octoberfest if they weren't planning on flying here.

someone mentioned the delay in opening is probably the reason since they start flights in May.. that could be a reason.. but it does seem like if you are sponsoring the fest you might want to update schedule but i cant see them sponsoring it and not flying it... would make zero sense

LAX772LR

Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:42 am

Condor continues to confound... oh well, at least it's given us something else to talk about, than how much the roadway situation at NT will suck. :duck:
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil

DJSNOLA

Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:10 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
Condor continues to confound... oh well, at least it's given us something else to talk about, than how much the roadway situation at NT will suck. :duck:

i do feel like the oktoberfest sponsorship makes it extremely likely they are returning.. btw they didnt announce their second year flight until october 10th last year.. also and this may be a long shot but if and thats a big if Lufthansa were to enter the MSY market (weirdly Lufthansa was always shown in airport renderings) wouldnt Condor pull out of the market?

LAX772LR

Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:50 am

Gonna say that's more of a coincidence of stock photography, than a hidden revelation. ;)

DJSNOLA

Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:25 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
Gonna say that's more of a coincidence of stock photography, than a hidden revelation. ;)

probably so just putting it out there because why not

DJSNOLA

Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:30 pm

Last edited by DJSNOLA on Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NolaMD88fan

Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:35 pm

Looks like the parking lot is taking shape on the west side of the terminal.

DJSNOLA

Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:40 pm

im still trying to figure out what kind of coverage or pedestrian bridge will connect the long term parking to new terminal and how thats planned to work out

NolaMD88fan

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Haven't really seen any designs of the new garage on the east side yet. Not sure what the plans are there.

msycajun

Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:27 pm

Good news with redevelopment of Avondale going forward. A diverse assortment of trade and manufacturing should be good for the area and aviation. I hope we can land some service to RIC or ORF. They both tend to have about 60 PDEW, but pretty high fares. Host, which is developing the project, is HQ'd in ORF, but RIC is a little over an hour away, so a flight to either one would draw from both areas. Flights to other ports and freight hubs such as JAX, SAV, CHS, and CRP should be a goal for the area. At least a few of those could be covered with 3M, WN, NK.

NolaMD88fan

Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:03 am

Not sure about pax flights, but a bit more cargo activity could be possible once the site gets going.

msyjay

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:56 am

Well, I’m flying out of the ST probably for the last time tomorrow (I know we are 7-8 months out on the NT). Will post some pics from D, as I head to EWR

SunsetLimited

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:15 pm

AA is starting its second daily LAX nonstop today. Great to see. Now if only they can add one flight to a NYC area airport. A third, seasonal ORD flight is being added in January...all three on 738s.
Spread hope like fire.

msyjay

Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:28 pm

0605 MSY-EWR was pretty full this morning on the 739..... a little shocked since they have been having a 319 on the route lately

SunsetLimited

Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:37 pm

There are plenty of 739s in the UA schedule right now. DL MSY-ATL is basically all 752/321. AA is adding more 737s. More seats from WN and NK. All the major players add seats this time of year - convention season is just starting in earnest.
Spread hope like fire.

SNN707

Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:01 pm

msyjay wrote:
Well, I’m flying out of the ST probably for the last time tomorrow (I know we are 7-8 months out on the NT). Will post some pics from D, as I head to EWR

I hope at some point the MSY PR dept takes a goodly amount of interior terminal pics for posterity before A, B, and C ate demolished. They have access and no one will give them grief.

Consider the dearth of pics from the original jet terminal that I remember as a kid. I hope on the MSY upcoming website refresh, there is a history tab with a timeline of pics (hopefully lots of them) or an archive.

NolaMD88fan

Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:37 pm

DE is officially back for next Summer. Looks like 2x weekly service beginning 6/6/19. Flights are Monday and Thursday.

LAX772LR

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:45 am

NolaMD88fan wrote:
DE is officially back for next Summer. Looks like 2x weekly service beginning 6/6/19. Flights are Monday and Thursday.

Really wish I had more insight into what their thought process had been this whole time. That was sorta confounding.

NolaMD88fan

Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:03 am

Agreed. The whole Thomas Cook Group operation concerning MSY is really strange.

flyPIT

Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:40 pm

I think it’s quite simple. For months now before last week AUS and PIT were both showing reduced to 2x weekly and MSY axed for S19. LH announces AUS therefore DE pulls out, freeing that aircraft. I don’t think DE dropping AUS and opening MSY bookings almost concurrently is a coincidence.
FLYi

SunsetLimited

Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:54 pm

flyPIT wrote:
I think it’s quite simple. For months now before last week AUS and PIT were both showing reduced to 2x weekly and MSY axed for S19. LH announces AUS therefore DE pulls out, freeing that aircraft. I don’t think DE dropping AUS and opening MSY bookings almost concurrently is a coincidence.

Could be, however people in the know knew of DE's plans long before the AUS situation unfolded. The owner of the ground handling company for DE here told me back in June that they were coming back - and after knowing the man for 15+ years, I had no reason not to believe him.
Spread hope like fire.

DJSNOLA

Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:22 pm

SunsetLimited wrote:
flyPIT wrote:

Could be, however people in the know knew of DE's plans long before the AUS situation unfolded. The owner of the ground handling company for DE here told me back in June that they were coming back - and after knowing the man for 15+ years, I had no reason not to believe him.

so did condor add austin to berlin instead of frankfurt?

NolaMD88fan

Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:56 pm

No...DE does not fly TATL from Berlin. AUS has been zeroed out, and is no longer being offered as a non-stop by DE. There are connections through B6 and AS that people can use to connect to DE and MT though.

LAX772LR

Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:51 am

NolaMD88fan wrote:
DE does not fly TATL from Berlin.

...nor anywhere else from there as well. ;)

msycajun

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:38 pm

Good news: UA is going 3 daily to DEN this spring to match WN. That route usually had the highest loadfactor for both carriers, in the mid-90s.

LAX772LR

Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:02 pm

VERY informative article. Most noteworthy being:

(1) The airport's CPE in 2017 was only $5.32...*half* of what it was in 2009.

This was a leading incentive for the significant increase in LoCo traffic that MSY has experienced over the past few years.

It's expected to rise again though, to approx $8.25, once the debt payments from the NT kicks in; but is still projected to remain well below the average CPE for FAA medium-hubs of $9.04 currently.

(2) Connections currently account for 4% of total pax traffic.

(3) "The central irony of the gleaming new terminal is that many of the problems it was intended to solve — not enough flights, not enough destinations, high per-passenger costs — have already been fixed."

(4) Parking has contributed more than $100million towards funding the NT.

https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans ... af363.html

NolaMD88fan

Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:23 pm

Nice information in that article. I didn't realize the CPE had dropped so much. Connecting traffic is actually a bit higher than I expected. The new terminal layout will be conducive for connections, so maybe we'll the likes of WN and NK increase connecting opportunities.

LAX772LR

Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:32 am

NolaMD88fan wrote:
I didn't realize the CPE had dropped so much.

Same here, that's really pretty interesting. Totally helps to explain the explosion of services recently though, and why it so quickly exceeded previous forecasts.

NolaMD88fan wrote:
Connecting traffic is actually a bit higher than I expected

Actually a bit lower than I would've guessed, but then again it's not objectively based on any hard data. I just wonder if/when NK will reach a critical mass to where they think cnnx might be beneficial.

msycajun

Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Assuming WN and NK carry a little less than half the traffic and are about 10% connecting, that would be about right. I'd imagine that for the others, it would be negligible. And then there's the question of direct/one-stop passengers who do not deplane - are they counted as connecting passengers in those figures? WN surely has several of those routings through MSY.

Did another check of the WN schedule for June. On the dates I checked, MSY has 63 departures on weekdays and 72 on Sunday. They may very well need more than 7 gates in the not-too-distant future. They are certainly moving towards numbers where we'd expect to see more connecting itineraries.

From what I can tell NK has been busy with the new MCO base and international ramp up there. Since the new pilot contract, they have made big operational improvements and probably now have enough pilot and plane capacity to grow elsewhere. For the early part of this year they had more than doubled capacity at MSY and the market has absorbed the capacity well, so I would expect more to come and they haven't yet announced anything for the spring. They will do connections where it makes sense, but there are only so many that will work with 15-16 daily flights.

NolaMD88fan

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:51 am

Looks like the DE website finally has the Monday and Thursday flights loaded for the Summer. Man...they are slow to update.

As far as WN connecting passengers, same-plane pax likely aren't counted since they don't actually deplane. They technically are not connecting to another flight since WN maintains the flight number on those types of routes.

braniff2hav

Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Well, BNA's British Airways services just went daily starting next summer.

British Airways is set to increase its flights to Nashville next summer, operating a daily flight between Tennessee and Heathrow. The addition of two extra weekly services means Nashville is British Airways fastest new route to move to a daily service in 10 years.
The daily service will be operated by the Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner, the state of the art aircraft designed to enhance customer wellbeing. The aircraft accommodates 214 customers across three cabins, with 154 seats in World Traveller (economy), 25 seats in World Traveller Plus (premium economy) and 35 seats in Club World (business). All customers will be able to enjoy free meals and drinks, individual widescreen TV screens with complimentary on-demand entertainment, and a free checked bag.
Sean Doyle, British Airways’ Director of Network and Alliances, said: “We’re incredibly excited to be offering daily services to Nashville from our home in London, next summer. We only launched this route earlier this year and it is testament to the appeal of the city and all that it offers that we’re able to increase our service in such a short timeframe. Indeed, it’s the quickest new route that we’ve moved to a daily service in the last 10 years.”

SunsetLimited

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:13 pm

braniff2hav wrote:

British Airways is set to increase its flights to Nashville next summer, operating a daily flight between Tennessee and Heathrow. The addition of two extra weekly services means Nashville is British Airways fastest new route to move to a daily service in 10 years.
The daily service will be operated by the Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner, the state of the art aircraft designed to enhance customer wellbeing. The aircraft accommodates 214 customers across three cabins, with 154 seats in World Traveller (economy), 25 seats in World Traveller Plus (premium economy) and 35 seats in Club World (business). All customers will be able to enjoy free meals and drinks, individual widescreen TV screens with complimentary on-demand entertainment, and a free checked bag.
Sean Doyle, British Airways’ Director of Network and Alliances, said: “We’re incredibly excited to be offering daily services to Nashville from our home in London, next summer. We only launched this route earlier this year and it is testament to the appeal of the city and all that it offers that we’re able to increase our service in such a short timeframe. Indeed, it’s the quickest new route that we’ve moved to a daily service in the last 10 years.”

It makes sense based on the loads they've been getting. I'm really happy for BNA - well deserved!
Spread hope like fire.

msyflyer

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:42 pm

SunsetLimited wrote:
braniff2hav wrote:

It makes sense based on the loads they've been getting. I'm really happy for BNA - well deserved!

I'm happy for BNA but also bitter.

msycajun

Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:04 pm

As much as I'd like to see European expansion, particularly CDG and some sort of LCC for the fall/winter/spring, without a hub we are at a geographic disadvantage to places like PIT and BNA. In terms of building up the local business community, I think getting CM daily, adding MEX, and a few other Caribbean/Central American routes would be the lower hanging fruit at this point. Even 2-4 weekly would get those markets primed and then attention can return to Europe.

SunsetLimited

Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:31 pm

Msyflyer, no need to be bitter at BNA... you can be bitter at the local region for not filling the cabins on the outbound as well as BNA has, consistently. But it’s not a surprise to me as BNA is a larger metro.
Spread hope like fire.

DJSNOLA

Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:17 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
VERY informative article. Most noteworthy being:

(1) The airport's CPE in 2017 was only $5.32...*half* of what it was in 2009.

This was a leading incentive for the significant increase in LoCo traffic that MSY has experienced over the past few years.

It's expected to rise again though, to approx $8.25, once the debt payments from the NT kicks in; but is still projected to remain well below the average CPE for FAA medium-hubs of $9.04 currently.

(2) Connections currently account for 4% of total pax traffic.

(3) "The central irony of the gleaming new terminal is that many of the problems it was intended to solve — not enough flights, not enough destinations, high per-passenger costs — have already been fixed."

(4) Parking has contributed more than $100million towards funding the NT.

https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans ... af363.html

so they know the long term garage is going to open in july?

NolaMD88fan

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:09 pm

SunsetLimited wrote:
Msyflyer, no need to be bitter at BNA... you can be bitter at the local region for not filling the cabins on the outbound as well as BNA has, consistently. But it’s not a surprise to me as BNA is a larger metro.

Exactly. No need to be bitter over something so inconsequential. With BA and DE flying next Summer again our market is well served. If demand continues to increase like it did this year, we'll see one of those carriers respond with additional flights eventually.

SunsetLimited

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:00 pm

5X weekly service is nothing to sneeze at. Plus DE which really is a nice airline to have. For a small-ish metro that punches above its weight, that’s not a bad lineup. As demand increases flights will increase. I can’t get mad at another city because they have more air service. It’s absolutely inconsequential to my life.
Spread hope like fire.

NolaMD88fan

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:09 am

msycajun wrote:
I think getting CM daily, adding MEX, and a few other Caribbean/Central American routes would be the lower hanging fruit at this point. Even 2-4 weekly would get those markets primed and then attention can return to Europe.

I believe that CM is planning on retiring the 73G aircraft, and we'll see the 738 replace it. That likely means we'll maintain the 4x weekly service until CM has a good idea that the 738 will be filled profitably. If the 738 shows good numbers, then we may see frequency increase to daily. MEX and YUL are the two biggest international markets to go after currently, imho.

braniff2hav

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:17 am

I sell roughly 6 to 1 tickets on connecting services vs BA to/through LHR. It's pricing that turns people to DL/AA/UA. Then, once they do fly BA and misconnect at LHR - they never want to do it again. Word is also out about that hideous Business Cabin product out there on BA and when I show pics of it they get it. I wish DL would launch MSY AMS. But I agree with some of the above that we are sitting nice right now - concentrate on closer in markets and the LHR route will continue to develop.

jbs2886

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:39 am

NolaMD88fan wrote:
msycajun wrote:
I think getting CM daily, adding MEX, and a few other Caribbean/Central American routes would be the lower hanging fruit at this point. Even 2-4 weekly would get those markets primed and then attention can return to Europe.

I believe that CM is planning on retiring the 73G aircraft, and we'll see the 738 replace it. That likely means we'll maintain the 4x weekly service until CM has a good idea that the 738 will be filled profitably. If the 738 shows good numbers, then we may see frequency increase to daily. MEX and YUL are the two biggest international markets to go after currently, imho.

CM really needs a A220 / E2 sized aircraft. I fear the 738 could be too big for the route (and others) and CM has drawn down the E190 fleet some (not sure if that draw down is continuing).

msycajun

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:54 am

braniff2hav wrote:
I sell roughly 6 to 1 tickets on connecting services vs BA to/through LHR. It's pricing that turns people to DL/AA/UA. Then, once they do fly BA and misconnect at LHR - they never want to do it again. Word is also out about that hideous Business Cabin product out there on BA and when I show pics of it they get it. I wish DL would launch MSY AMS. But I agree with some of the above that we are sitting nice right now - concentrate on closer in markets and the LHR route will continue to develop.

I'm sure having a larger DL/UA FF base compared to PIT, AUS, and BNA where AA is stronger doesn't help as well. It's harder to justify spending more money to connect in LHR versus another hub, unless your destination is LHR. Unfortunately, MSY is more weighted towards the continent than the UK and BA's pricing and schedule is just not competitive for most connections.

LAX772LR

Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:02 am

SunsetLimited wrote:
Msyflyer, no need to be bitter at BNA... you can be bitter at the local region for not filling the cabins on the outbound as well as BNA has, consistently.

People seem to keep forgetting that if you count total Euro nonstop pax, MSY still outperformed BNA, just split between two airlines. Both airports are still set to enjoy seven weekly nonstop frequencies to Europe next summer at this point.

NolaMD88fan

Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:14 am

LAX772LR wrote:
People seem to keep forgetting that if you count total Euro nonstop pax, MSY still outperformed BNA, just split between two airlines. Both airports are still set to enjoy seven weekly nonstop frequencies to Europe next summer at this point.

Very true this year. May be true from June to September next year as well since DE flies a 255 seat aircraft here. Dependent on loads of course. BNA will outpace in April and May which are ironically two of the strongest months for the BA flight at MSY.

NolaMD88fan

Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:09 am

For those curious, here are the pax, seat count, and load factor numbers year to date through August using UK Civil Aviation Authority data on the MSY-LHR route. I also referenced BA Source for any flight cancellations. The flight sold well during peak Summer season from April to July. August is always weak at MSY, so the lower numbers that month are not shocking. January and February performed relatively well for the winter months with a 67.7% load factor. March did well for Spring Break season. The market is somewhat seasonal based on this data, and that results in a load factor of 78.1% year to date.

MSY...........Pax.........Seats......Load Factor
January....6,474........9,416....... 68.76%
February..5,340........8,132........65.67%
March......7,923........9,844........80.49%
April.........7,600........8,988........84.56%
May..........8,049........9,416........85.48%
June.........8,048........9,416.......85.47%
July...........7,564.......8,988........84.16%
August......6,183.......8,988........68.79%
YTD.........57,181.....73,188.......78.13%

For comparison...here is how some other 788/789 markets fared this year. BWI is pretty comparable in Jan. and Feb. with a 67.1% load factor, but outperforms MSY in the Summer months. SJC has a very weak Winter and early Summer, but late Summer had stronger loads than MSY. The California market always seems to peak in August when I look at pax numbers, so this makes sense. BNA had a good Summer which is to be expected. Will be interesting to see how the route performs in the Winter season compared to the other 788/789 markets.

BWI...........Pax.........Seats......Load Factor
January....9,548......13,268....... 71.96%
February..7,128.......11,556........61.68%
March.....11,181......12,840........87.08%
April........10,040......11,984........83.78%
May.........11,780......13,268........88.79%
June........11,831......12,412.......95.32%
July..........11,962.....12,840........93.16%
August.....11,748.....13,268........88.54%
YTD.........85,218....101,436.......84.01%

SJC...........Pax.........Seats......Load Factor
January....6,338......11,232....... .56.43%
February..6,601.......12,096........54.57%
March......9,543.......12,960........73.63%
April.........8,909.......11,664........76.38%
May..........9,808.......12,960.......75.68%
June.........6,953........7,776........89.42%
July..........10,940.....12,528........87.32%
August.....11,125.....12,960........85.84%
YTD.........70,217.....94,176........74.56%

BNA...........Pax.........Seats......Load Factor
May..........7,737........8,988.........86.08%
June.........8,777........9,416.........93.21%
July...........8,076........9,844.........82.04%
August......7,299........8,988.........81.21%
YTD.........31,889......37,236........85.64%
Last edited by NolaMD88fan on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

NolaMD88fan

Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:10 am

NolaMD88fan wrote:
For those curious, here are the pax, seat count, and load factor numbers year to date through August using UK Civil Aviation Authority data on the MSY-LHR route. I also referenced BA Source for any flight cancellations. The flight sold well during peak Summer season from April to July. August is always weak at MSY, so the lower numbers that month are not shocking. January and February performed relatively well for the winter months with a 67.7% load factor. March did well for Spring Break season. The market is seasonal based on this data, and that results in a load factor of 78.1% year to date.

MSY...........Pax.........Seats......Load Factor
January....6,474........9,416....... 68.76%
February..5,340........8,132........65.67%
March......7,923........9,844........80.49%
April.........7,600........8,988........84.56%
May..........8,049........9,416........85.48%
June.........8,048........9,416.......85.47%
July...........7,564.......8,988........84.16%
August......6,183.......8,988........68.79%
YTD.........57,181.....73,188.......78.13%

For comparison...here is how some other 788/789 markets fared this year. BWI is pretty comparable in Jan. and Feb. with a 67.1% load factor, but outperforms MSY in the Summer months. SJC has a very weak Winter and early Summer, but late Summer had stronger loads than MSY. The California market always seems to peak in August when I look at pax numbers, so this makes sense. BNA had a good Summer which is to be expected. Will be interesting to see how the route performs in the Winter season compared to the other 788/789 markets.

BWI...........Pax.........Seats......Load Factor
January....9,548......13,268....... 71.96%
February..7,128.......11,556........61.68%
March.....11,181......12,840........87.08%
April........10,040......11,984........83.78%
May.........11,780......13,268........88.79%
June........11,831......12,412.......95.32%
July..........11,962.....12,840........93.16%
August.....11,748.....13,268........88.54%
YTD.........85,218....101,436.......84.01%

SJC...........Pax.........Seats......Load Factor
January....6,338......11,232....... .56.43%
February..6,601.......12,096........54.57%
March......9,543.......12,960........73.63%
April.........8,909.......11,664........76.38%
May..........9,808.......12,960.......75.68%
June.........6,953........7,776........89.42%
July..........10,940.....12,528........87.32%
August.....11,125.....12,960........85.84%
YTD.........70,217.....94,176........74.56%

BNA...........Pax.........Seats......Load Factor
May..........7,737........8,988.........86.08%
June.........8,777........9,416.........93.21%
July...........8,076........9,844.........82.04%
August......7,299........8,988.........81.21%
YTD.........31,889......37,236........85.64%

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos