• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 7
 
Bhoy
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:32 pm

stylo777 wrote:
Why is LX skipping rows 18-24 on their 320s?
afaik it's so the last row number is the same across the whole A32S fleet, so boarding passes don't need to be reissued after a short notice A/C change.
 
runway23
Posts: 2187
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:12 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:51 pm

stylo777 wrote:
Why is LX skipping rows 18-24 on their 320s?


The skip rows on 319s also. It makes it easier when they change airbus aircraft allocated to a specific flight. Reduces number of passenger seat allocations that have to be changed.
 
stylo777
Posts: 2374
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Just saw the ex-AB 332 appearing in Vamos Air livery. They will probably deliver it soon? The other one next to it still has AB colors.
 
DALCE
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:27 am

HB-JNI, the 9th 77W for LX has been delivered. GRU will see 3/7 77W + 4/7 343 iso 7/7 343 ops as per CW6.
flown: F50,F70,CR1,CR2,CR9,E75,143,AR8,AR1,733,735,736,73G,738,753,763,744,77W,788,319,320,321,333,AB6.
 
User avatar
LX8626
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:42 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:40 pm

Tomorrow, on 7th February 2018, the third Airbus A320 (HB-IJF) will leave the SWISS fleet.
 
DALCE
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:56 am

Edelweiss will soon add 2 A320's to their fleet. MSN2606 & MSN2627 both ex AB are now on Swiss register as HB-JJL & HB-JJM and cabins are currently being reconfigured from AB to WK layout.
HB-JJL will go to NWI for painting early march. Expect -JJM to follow shortly after -JJL.

Also, the last 77W for LX is expected to arrive in ZRH at the end of FEB, concluding the 10-strong order for the 77W.

HB-IJF has been positioned to St. Athan, same place as where most Jumbolino's went. Probably for parting out by the lessor.
flown: F50,F70,CR1,CR2,CR9,E75,143,AR8,AR1,733,735,736,73G,738,753,763,744,77W,788,319,320,321,333,AB6.
 
User avatar
SR380
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:22 pm

DALCE wrote:
Edelweiss will soon add 2 A320's to their fleet. MSN2606 & MSN2627 both ex AB are now on Swiss register as HB-JJL & HB-JJM and cabins are currently being reconfigured from AB to WK layout.
HB-JJL will go to NWI for painting early march. Expect -JJM to follow shortly after -JJL.

Also, the last 77W for LX is expected to arrive in ZRH at the end of FEB, concluding the 10-strong order for the 77W.

HB-IJF has been positioned to St. Athan, same place as where most Jumbolino's went. Probably for parting out by the lessor.


Months ago, Lorenzo Stoll, SWISS’s operations director for Western-Switzerland said that new long haul flights from Geneva could happen once all B777 would have been delivered, the Geneva “hub” will reach profitability and the new pied would be build. Recent article mentionned that Swiss was close to profitability in Geneva and should reach it in 2018, with all B777 soon introduced, can we expert any new long haul for the 2019 schedule? (Still dreamin’?)
 
grjplanes
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:52 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:51 pm

It seems Edelweiss is increasing ZRH-CPT for the next season NW18/19...to 4 weekly, is this correct or just a few once-off extras.
 
hynithuchi
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:28 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:11 pm

SR380 wrote:
DALCE wrote:
Edelweiss will soon add 2 A320's to their fleet. MSN2606 & MSN2627 both ex AB are now on Swiss register as HB-JJL & HB-JJM and cabins are currently being reconfigured from AB to WK layout.
HB-JJL will go to NWI for painting early march. Expect -JJM to follow shortly after -JJL.

Also, the last 77W for LX is expected to arrive in ZRH at the end of FEB, concluding the 10-strong order for the 77W.

HB-IJF has been positioned to St. Athan, same place as where most Jumbolino's went. Probably for parting out by the lessor.


Months ago, Lorenzo Stoll, SWISS’s operations director for Western-Switzerland said that new long haul flights from Geneva could happen once all B777 would have been delivered, the Geneva “hub” will reach profitability and the new pied would be build. Recent article mentionned that Swiss was close to profitability in Geneva and should reach it in 2018, with all B777 soon introduced, can we expert any new long haul for the 2019 schedule? (Still dreamin’?)

Yes, I think you are, waken up :D . Seriously, any new longhaul flight from GVA would not be a new Swiss destination but double an existing service out of ZRH. Would they really want to dilute their loads on their ZRH flights by introducing additional flights from GVA ? The old SR system with intermediate stops at GVA would immediately be a loss maker and with a B-777 based at GVA, there would again be the crewbase problem with crews dead heading up and down to ZRH. I'll believe it when I see it.
 
DALCE
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:28 pm

In general I expect Edelweiss to grow quicker than LX, due to no F-class and therefore other markets open up albeit at lower yields. CPT will increase, GIG will increase etc.
in 2018, WK will start to DEN,EZE, SZE. HB-JME will join the fleet before the IATA Summer TimeTable-

GVA getting more LX long-hauls might be a dream for enthousiasts, but if conducted it will be a nightmare for LX. I don't see it happening for the coming 5-10years.
More C-series I do forecast somewhere down the line, GVA has the potential and the C-series looks to be the right equipment for it.

Also good to see is that most frames leaving the fleet ( Jumbolino's and 320's ) are leased and the replacements are bought aircraft. This is good for the longer term future from my point of view.
In 2019 the NEO's will drop in and then LX will have a very modern and strong fleet for years to come.
It's too early for the 330 replacements, they are only 10 years old, and it will take some years before a replacement will be announced.
flown: F50,F70,CR1,CR2,CR9,E75,143,AR8,AR1,733,735,736,73G,738,753,763,744,77W,788,319,320,321,333,AB6.
 
Blerg
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:48 pm

It was reported that easyJet will be terminating GVA-BEG however they loaded the summer schedule today. Flights will be operated three times per week with an A320.
 
Gaetan
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 1:32 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Blerg wrote:
It was reported that easyJet will be terminating GVA-BEG however they loaded the summer schedule today. Flights will be operated three times per week with an A320.


Air Serbia has annonced to open this route a few months ago but it has disappeared a couple of weeks ago from their reservations website. Maybe, that's why EZS is back on this market !
 
xorrygva
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:55 pm

DALCE wrote:

GVA getting more LX long-hauls might be a dream for enthousiasts, but if conducted it will be a nightmare for LX. I don't see it happening for the coming 5-10years.
More C-series I do forecast somewhere down the line, GVA has the potential and the C-series looks to be the right equipment for it.


I agree, I believe it is unlikely to happen soon. LX should rather focus on their short and medium haul network from GVA and in parallel build a long haul network with partners such as SQ or NH like they have done with AC and UA. I believe they have JVs with some of them anyway. LX would get some benefits but clearly less headaches.
 
MoonC
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Air Mauritius planning A330-900neo on their Geneva flights starting next winter:

https://twitter.com/followdpts/status/961682975829168128
 
hynithuchi
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:28 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:04 pm

xorrygva wrote:
DALCE wrote:

GVA getting more LX long-hauls might be a dream for enthousiasts, but if conducted it will be a nightmare for LX. I don't see it happening for the coming 5-10years.
More C-series I do forecast somewhere down the line, GVA has the potential and the C-series looks to be the right equipment for it.


I agree, I believe it is unlikely to happen soon. LX should rather focus on their short and medium haul network from GVA and in parallel build a long haul network with partners such as SQ or NH like they have done with AC and UA. I believe they have JVs with some of them anyway. LX would get some benefits but clearly less headaches.

I have to agree with you too, unfortunately. Whatever additional l/h flights GVA will get in the future, they will be by foreign airlines. LX will, at the best, have a JV but we may dream as long as we like, LX has no interest at all in operating l/h flights from GVA with their own metal ( besides the JFK flight ).
 
Blerg
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:28 pm

Gaetan wrote:
Blerg wrote:
It was reported that easyJet will be terminating GVA-BEG however they loaded the summer schedule today. Flights will be operated three times per week with an A320.


Air Serbia has annonced to open this route a few months ago but it has disappeared a couple of weeks ago from their reservations website. Maybe, that's why EZS is back on this market !


easyJet never said they were discontinuing the route, those were speculations because they took too long to load the flights. JU delayed the launch of GVA because of extra demand for charter flights and because they retired two B733s. That said, JU rarely fights for a market so I am sure they will give up completely on GVA.
 
LXA340
Posts: 1141
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:55 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Any news on the cabin refurbishment of the SWISS A340-313 fleet which should be launched soon?
 
debonair
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:50 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:19 am

Any news and progress regarding Belair? The airline was taken over by German invest company SBC AG and was supposed to be transformed into an ACMI specialist, ready for summer 2018 season...
 
Gaetan
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 1:32 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:30 pm

Some news :

Swiss will do the refurbishment of their A340 between spring and summer '18 according to their in-flight magazin. The product will be the same like the B777 fleet.

Skywork is opening a new link between BRN and GRS 2/w (Grosseto, Italy). According to wikipedia, it will be the only commercial service from/to Grosseto which is first, a military field. GRS is a mid stop to their link to the island of Elba.

Skywork will add a single Embraer ERJ-170 to support high leisure demand from Bern this summer. Destinations are PMI, SPU, ...

Prevously annonced, the new service between GVA and ADD via MXP by ET will be served with a B772 LR instead of a 787.
 
MoonC
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Gaetan wrote:
Prevously annonced, the new service between GVA and ADD via MXP by ET will be served with a B772 LR instead of a 787.


Only between end of July and start of September.
 
User avatar
SR380
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:17 am

MoonC wrote:
Gaetan wrote:
Prevously annonced, the new service between GVA and ADD via MXP by ET will be served with a B772 LR instead of a 787.


Only between end of July and start of September.


Is it because the demand is high, or the 787 not yet available?
 
runway23
Posts: 2187
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:12 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:04 am

SR380 wrote:

Is it because the demand is high, or the 787 not yet available?


It's ET, they stick any plane flying anywhere. Not much to interpret here.
 
LONGisland89
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:34 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:31 pm

I've noticed ZRH has been using runway 10 for departures often the past week or so. Is this something new?
 
SpaceshipDC10
Posts: 5524
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:44 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:42 pm

LONGisland89 wrote:
I've noticed ZRH has been using runway 10 for departures often the past week or so. Is this something new?


Probably related to prevailing winds.
I have discovered that once people are truly captivated in their ignorance, they are generally unwilling to let the facts interfere.
(Rick Drury's Flightlines "Paychecks", Airways April 2003)
 
YangFeng
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:52 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:44 pm

LONGisland89 wrote:
I've noticed ZRH has been using runway 10 for departures often the past week or so. Is this something new?


No, this is nothing new and has long been in their runway usage concept when they experience winds from the North-East.
 
slowrambler
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:58 am

Geneva airport is closed this morning due to snow:
https://www.tdg.ch/geneve/actu-genevois ... y/27461966
 
YangFeng
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:52 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:39 am

Hainan Airlines planning 2x weekly summer seasonal SZX-ZRH flights on Mondays/Fridays June to October
HU741 departing Shenzhen at 0140, HU742 departing Zurich at 1140, Boeing 787
 
xorrygva
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:47 am

YangFeng wrote:
Hainan Airlines planning 2x weekly summer seasonal SZX-ZRH flights on Mondays/Fridays June to October
HU741 departing Shenzhen at 0140, HU742 departing Zurich at 1140, Boeing 787


Is Sichuan Airlines still planning to fly to Zurich from end of March? I don't believe that reservations are open yet.
 
YangFeng
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:52 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:13 pm

As far as I know, the plans haven't changed. Given their lack of preparation, their timeline seems to be very ambitious but not unheard of for Chinese airlines.
 
YangFeng
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:52 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Adria Airways to announce Paderborn base with ZRH as one of the first planned destinations
http://www.exyuaviation.com/2018/02/adr ... -base.html
 
Blerg
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:15 pm

YangFeng wrote:
Adria Airways to announce Paderborn base with ZRH as one of the first planned destinations
http://www.exyuaviation.com/2018/02/adr ... -base.html


After their Lodz disaster let's see how long this base lasts.
 
YangFeng
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:52 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:52 pm

xorrygva wrote:
YangFeng wrote:
Hainan Airlines planning 2x weekly summer seasonal SZX-ZRH flights on Mondays/Fridays June to October
HU741 departing Shenzhen at 0140, HU742 departing Zurich at 1140, Boeing 787


Is Sichuan Airlines still planning to fly to Zurich from end of March? I don't believe that reservations are open yet.


Looks like the date has been pushed back to May.
 
xorrygva
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:56 pm

YangFeng wrote:
xorrygva wrote:
YangFeng wrote:
Hainan Airlines planning 2x weekly summer seasonal SZX-ZRH flights on Mondays/Fridays June to October
HU741 departing Shenzhen at 0140, HU742 departing Zurich at 1140, Boeing 787


Is Sichuan Airlines still planning to fly to Zurich from end of March? I don't believe that reservations are open yet.


Looks like the date has been pushed back to May.


Thank you YangFeng, seems more realistic to me.
 
DALCE
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:38 pm

For the record ; HB-JCH has been delivered to SWISS, arriving ZRH 02MAR in the evening. Started commercial ops the very next morning.

The final 77W is expected to arrive next week.
flown: F50,F70,CR1,CR2,CR9,E75,143,AR8,AR1,733,735,736,73G,738,753,763,744,77W,788,319,320,321,333,AB6.
 
DALCE
Posts: 1813
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:45 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:45 am

The first 'new' addition for Edelweiss A 320 HB-JJL, MSN2606 ex D-ABNV / AB will start commercial ops on 12MAR.
flown: F50,F70,CR1,CR2,CR9,E75,143,AR8,AR1,733,735,736,73G,738,753,763,744,77W,788,319,320,321,333,AB6.
 
georgiabill
Posts: 1074
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2003 11:53 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Any chance of LX topping off their 77W fleet either by ordering directly from Boeing or buying 77W's coming off lease?
 
User avatar
sergegva
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:12 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:42 am

Swiss will remove snacks and beverages for passengers with Economy Light tickets in short-haul flights. A bottle of water and the traditionnal chocolate will still be provided.
This cut concerns GVA flights only... for the moment. Reason: Swiss is loosing money in Geneva.
 
runway23
Posts: 2187
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:12 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:07 am

sergegva wrote:
Swiss will remove snacks and beverages for passengers with Economy Light tickets in short-haul flights. A bottle of water and the traditionnal chocolate will still be provided.
This cut concerns GVA flights only... for the moment. Reason: Swiss is loosing money in Geneva.


Geneva serves as LH groups laboratory for changes. No reason this won’t extend to the rest of LH group sometime later in the year.

Apparently Swiss will explain this in more detail on Thursday but it could also be that anything more substantial (eg sandwiches) will now also be for sale regardless of type of ticket.
 
User avatar
CarbonFibre
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:21 am

What's this about Edelweiss using the CSeries during the summer?
 
Blerg
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:23 am

In my opinion, they are not losing money in Geneva because they are serving snacks and drinks to their passengers. They are losing money because easyJet's brand-awareness is much stronger there.
 
xorrygva
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:47 am

I fully agree. I don't think that not serving snacks and drink to Economy Light passengers will save them much money. Rather than trying to have the same service than EasyJet, they should distance themselves and actually improve their service and charge more. GVA has one of the highest yield in Europe, even higher than Zurich on many routes.
 
Bhoy
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:20 am

CarbonFibre wrote:
What's this about Edelweiss using the CSeries during the summer?

I haven't seen this specifically, but I wouldn't be surprised - LX and WK regularly sublease each others 320s depending on season and/or weekday.
 
hynithuchi
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:28 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:23 pm

In today's AGEFI ( local business newspaper, article in French only ) ) the Swiss CEO again mentions the the possibility of Eurowing taking over GVA operations and apparently plans to reduce the number of destinations to 30. At the same time, available capacity semms to be used to increase frequencies on some existing routes. Looks to me as GVA Reload project is in serious difficulties, although I doubt Eurowings would be more successful at GVA. I don't think that local people would welcome this change, at least LX is Swiss by name while EW would be considered some unknown, foreign airline without any cultural attachment to Switzerland and GVA in particular and probably without French speaking crews. If they really take over, I wonder if the JFK flight would also be transferred to EW as a single LX flight, even longhaul, would cause additional costs with crew DHD to ZRH etc.
 
Blerg
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:01 pm

My guess is that Eurowings has lower costs so they hope to at least reduce losses in case they don't manage to make a profit. It's really impressive how strong easyJet is in Geneva. I knew LX was struggling but I didn't know it was this bad. All these changes indicate that LH Group doesn't really know how to position themselves there so they are trying whatever they can. I fear all these changes are only working in easyJet's favour.
 
xorrygva
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:14 pm

It is actually not that bad for LX. They are indeed losing money but less than anticipated so far this year according to some press articles over the weekend. Including the NYC flight, I believe they should be around breakeven.
The Eurowings strategy would be a failure here. Same service than EasyJet but totally unknown, LH Group would lose even more money than today in Geneva for sure.
 
Blerg
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:17 pm

xorrygva wrote:
It is actually not that bad for LX. They are indeed losing money but less than anticipated so far this year according to some press articles over the weekend. Including the NYC flight, I believe they should be around breakeven.
The Eurowings strategy would be a failure here. Same service than EasyJet but totally unknown, LH Group would lose even more money than today in Geneva for sure.


I wonder if they are losing less money because of improved sales or because they cut most of the heavily loss-making routes.
 
hynithuchi
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:28 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:24 pm

I can't help thinking that the decision in favour of Eurowing has already been made. There was no real reason to raise the subject of Eurowings again, so it seems to me that after a long silence, this new interview is simply meant to gradually prepare the public opinion and their staff of a coming change. And, as Xorrygva wrote, I'm convinced that the Eurowings strategy would totally fail at GVA and leave the door wide open for Easyjet.
 
ME720
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Dropping the tiny sandwich will not saveLX operations at GVA, they can not compete with Easyjet. They must concentrate on high yield and niche markets (Moscow, TLV, maybe BEY and other destinations) complementing their ZRH hub. Feeding into and from their code shared flights with the likes of SN and other star alliance partners operating into GVA.
 
MoonC
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:28 pm

This should put a rest to the idea some have/had that LX would start longhauls from GVA.
 
hynithuchi
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:28 am

Re: Swiss aviation thread - 2018

Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:36 pm

MoonC wrote:
This should put a rest to the idea some have/had that LX would start longhauls from GVA.

Somehow, I thought you were among them.. :D
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 7

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos