Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

N292UX

Re: The rest of Ohio - 2018

Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:28 am

cvgComair wrote:
WOW is giving PIT the axe, things are not looking good for them. I have doubts that FI is going to be able to pick up all of these routes (CVG, STL, CLE, PIT, DFW, JFK, SFO). Hopefully other carriers are looking at CVG...

If there's going to be another international carrier entering CVG, my bet is on AM. They're apparently planning on flying to IND in the future (with incentives). That being said, considering how close CVG is to IND, it would be less likely if AM does launch IND. If DL really commits to CVG as one of their focus cities, it's possible that AM will start sending E-Jets to CVG from MEX.

DeltaRules

Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:50 am

brooklynchris13 wrote:
Of note are a couple of other things in the board packet...
1) only minimal improvements in the passenger facility at LCK as part of the revised master plan. I wonder if this is an indication of ops moving to CMH with the new terminal?

May or may not be. That terminal only opened in 2002 or 2003, so it's got some years to go.

flycmh2009 wrote:
By airlines:
Southwest up 11.3%; United up 7.7% . Delta Up 3.9%
American down .7%; Air Canada Express down 2.2%; Frontier down 45.2%
Sprit had 32,318 passengers for the month.

Just curious if anyone can give a breakdown of where the growth came from on the UA and WN side? Glad to see UA grow at such a healthy clip. My guess is WN beginning HOU service at the beginning of OCT and UA maintaining 2x daily mainline CMH-ORD throughout the month.

AA hopefully should see good YOY numbers next month with the addition of second daily LAX flight and the early morning CLT flight that's been upgauged to mainline.

UA also is/was running 2x mainline to DEN.

DeltaRules

Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:49 pm

I'm hearing Amazon starts ILN (again) in June. 9 flights to start, then 16, up to 1,000 employees.

DeltaRules

Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:14 am

Borrowed from the PIT thread, here's an article talking about the US air cargo hubs of the future and how large Amazon presences work in their favor. CVG and CMH (I think he didn't take LCK into account) are on the list:

https://www.supplychaindive.com/news/ai ... ns/542344/

jplatts

Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:48 pm

There was an article published on the Dayton Daily News's website yesterday that said that "Dayton aviation director Terry Slaybaugh said the airport hopes to add new service in 2019 and is focusing on Boston but also is targeting Las Vegas, Nev., and Phoenix, Ariz." That article can be found at https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/breaking-news/bean-town-sin-city-where-dayton-airport-might-fly-next/Tsg8933OqcFHjLLqy9vsMO/.

DAY-BOS nonstop service could be added by DL, DAY-LAS nonstop service could be added by G4, DAY-PHX nonstop service could be added by AA, and DAY-AZA nonstop service could be added by G4.

Even though F9 has recently reentered other destinations that it previously pulled out of, F9 hasn't yet reentered DAY. I am unsure if F9 will actually reenter DAY anytime soon, but F9 could bring back DAY-DEN nonstop service and add DAY-LAS, DAY-MCO, and DAY-PHX nonstop service if F9 does reenter DAY.

WN is unlikely to enter DAY anytime soon since it has only been almost a year-and-a-half since WN pulled out of DAY and since there is more demand for WN service out of CVG than was the case at DAY back when WN served DAY.

DeltaRules

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:10 pm

jplatts wrote:
There was an article published on the Dayton Daily News's website yesterday that said that "Dayton aviation director Terry Slaybaugh said the airport hopes to add new service in 2019 and is focusing on Boston but also is targeting Las Vegas, Nev., and Phoenix, Ariz." That article can be found at https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/breaking-news/bean-town-sin-city-where-dayton-airport-might-fly-next/Tsg8933OqcFHjLLqy9vsMO/.

DAY-BOS nonstop service could be added by DL, DAY-LAS nonstop service could be added by G4, DAY-PHX nonstop service could be added by AA, and DAY-AZA nonstop service could be added by G4.

Even though F9 has recently reentered other destinations that it previously pulled out of, F9 hasn't yet reentered DAY. I am unsure if F9 will actually reenter DAY anytime soon, but F9 could bring back DAY-DEN nonstop service and add DAY-LAS, DAY-MCO, and DAY-PHX nonstop service if F9 does reenter DAY.

WN is unlikely to enter DAY anytime soon since it has only been almost a year-and-a-half since WN pulled out of DAY and since there is more demand for WN service out of CVG than was the case at DAY back when WN served DAY.

I mostly agree, though I'm not sold on AA to PHX; that probably requires more airplane than they'd want to dedicate. If anything it'd be G4. I was told a year and a half ago G4 and DAY had two additional destinations in mind and LAS and AZA would make perfect sense given the less-than-daily nature of their ops and how many secondary cities they serve.

I still think NK or F9 could (re)start DAY with a couple destinations and do well. F9 might have enough name recognition in town to work in their favor. There's no point in talking WN and DAY- they're never coming back. They took what they wanted from FL and set fire to the rest.

cledaybuck

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:42 pm

DeltaRules wrote:
jplatts wrote:

I mostly agree, though I'm not sold on AA to PHX; that probably requires more airplane than they'd want to dedicate. If anything it'd be G4. I was told a year and a half ago G4 and DAY had two additional destinations in mind and LAS and AZA would make perfect sense given the less-than-daily nature of their ops and how many secondary cities they serve.

I still think NK or F9 could (re)start DAY with a couple destinations and do well. F9 might have enough name recognition in town to work in their favor. There's no point in talking WN and DAY- they're never coming back. They took what they wanted from FL and set fire to the rest.
Yeah, there is no way AA is going to do DAY-PHX when they don’t even fly there from CVG. G4 would be a possibility to AZA and LAS. I have a hard time seeing anyone doing BOS.

flycmh2009

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:31 pm

flycmh2009 wrote:
By airlines:
Southwest up 11.3%; United up 7.7% . Delta Up 3.9%
American down .7%; Air Canada Express down 2.2%; Frontier down 45.2%
Sprit had 32,318 passengers for the month.

Just curious if anyone can give a breakdown of where the growth came from on the UA and WN side? Glad to see UA grow at such a healthy clip. My guess is WN beginning HOU service at the beginning of OCT and UA maintaining 2x daily mainline CMH-ORD throughout the month.

AA hopefully should see good YOY numbers next month with the addition of second daily LAX flight and the early morning CLT flight that's been upgauged to mainline.

UA also is/was running 2x mainline to DEN.[/quote]

Ah yes, DEN too. I'll be based in CMH starting in Jan and looking forward to seeing the action there on a regular basis!

cvgComair

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Discussed elsewhere but Indigo (parent of Frontier) will be giving WOW funding since FI pulled out. A codeshare between the two would work very well in CVG's favor...

cvgComair

Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:43 pm

Effective Feb 14, one of the CVG-DFW MD80 frequencies will be switched over to an A319. Although its technically a downgauge, hopefully this will allow for some mainline to flow through CVG (as DFW is the only MD80 station).

F9 also appears to have added a 2nd daily CVG-DEN on Fridays, hopefully they go back to 2x/day soon.

rockyracoon

Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:05 pm

cvgComair wrote:
Effective Feb 14, one of the CVG-DFW MD80 frequencies will be switched over to an A319. Although its technically a downgauge, hopefully this will allow for some mainline to flow through CVG (as DFW is the only MD80 station).

F9 also appears to have added a 2nd daily CVG-DEN on Fridays, hopefully they go back to 2x/day soon.

Interesting, perhaps finally a little mainline action to CLT?

DeltaRules

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:13 am

All of DL's gates at CMH had the podiums re-skinned, with new LCD monitors replacing the old-school red light displays. Each one has the gate number on the backdrop as well, which I don't think they had before. (C52 and 53 share a podium, which has one smaller monitor for each gate.)

I was glad to see the evening MSP flight still on a 738 which, combined with the 739 I was on to ATL, is a decent bit of mainline action for a Sunday afternoon.

Adding to the ongoing discussion about gate space, there are three podiums in the C47 gate area. Two would obviously be for C47 and C48, but the third is a leftover from OneJet which is right around the corner from an elevator. I wonder if anybody (probably DL) would be able to use "C48A" for overflow for a CRJ.

topguncnod

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:16 pm

https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/ ... ities.html

Few inaccuracies in the articles (ie. CVG-BNA on a CRJ200 and EWR being an American Hub) but not too shabby. Not really new info for this group....

SkyVoice

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:09 am

N292UX wrote:
cvgComair wrote:
WOW is giving PIT the axe, things are not looking good for them. I have doubts that FI is going to be able to pick up all of these routes (CVG, STL, CLE, PIT, DFW, JFK, SFO). Hopefully other carriers are looking at CVG...

If there's going to be another international carrier entering CVG, my bet is on AM. They're apparently planning on flying to IND in the future (with incentives). That being said, considering how close CVG is to IND, it would be less likely if AM does launch IND. If DL really commits to CVG as one of their focus cities, it's possible that AM will start sending E-Jets to CVG from MEX.

The first TATL flights from CVG were on Delta, nonstop to London/Gatwick (LGW). The service began in 1985 with L-1011s, later with Boeing 777s. The flights were full, and they continued until Delta drew down the CVG hub. The demand is still there, so if Delta won't reinstate CVG-LGW service, why not Norwegian? Of course, that's assuming that Norwegian gets its financial house in order first.

ChasChandler

Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:16 am

Interesting article in Columbus Business First today about the projected future of LCK. The article is behind a paywall but some of the highlights are:

* 255 million pounds of cargo went through airport in 2017. Up 27% over 2016
* Expecting a tenfold increase in cargo activity over the next 20 years
* Spurring $1.3B in new development, about half from private companies building their own terminals
* $49M in runway and infrastructure improvement over the next 2 years to kickstart development
* New terminals to the northeast side of the airfield
* Despite Allegiant's growth at LCK, only a 3% increase in passenger traffic is forecast

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/new ... oming.html

I posted a comment on page 22 with a brief history of LCK from its beginnings to today. It's interesting to see if the plans presented today actually come to fruition or will they implode like the first set which are detailed in my comment.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1382407&start=1150

WWads

Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:12 pm

SkyVoice wrote:
N292UX wrote:
cvgComair wrote:

The first TATL flights from CVG were on Delta, nonstop to London/Gatwick (LGW). The service began in 1985 with L-1011s, later with Boeing 777s. The flights were full, and they continued until Delta drew down the CVG hub. The demand is still there, so if Delta won't reinstate CVG-LGW service, why not Norwegian? Of course, that's assuming that Norwegian gets its financial house in order first.

They don’t have enough LHR slots and they’re not using Gatwick period.

Shields

Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Delta is adding mainline and capacity to CVG-DCA. What was once 4x daily on a mix of CR7/9 goes to 3x 717. This frees up some slots for DCA-BOS. Great to see more mainline out of CVG. It looks like this change occurs in September.

WWads

Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:17 pm

Shields wrote:
Delta is adding mainline and capacity to CVG-DCA. What was once 4x daily on a mix of CR7/9 goes to 3x 717. This frees up some slots for DCA-BOS. Great to see more mainline out of CVG. It looks like this change occurs in September.

Yeah that's good news, although I'm disappointed that they've axed the 2130 to DCA. I use that flight a lot.

cvgComair

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:28 pm

Delete

DeltaRules

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:35 pm

All the DL increases in BOS announced today and it looks like CMH loses a frequency next September.

Springs1816

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Does anyone know why the CVG stats haven't been updated since August? Taking a loooooong time. Are they still working at the master plan too? Things have been quiet for awhile.

papatango

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:35 pm

Seems like interest in TRANSATLANTIC service from CMH is waning!

cvgComair

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Springs1816 wrote:
Does anyone know why the CVG stats haven't been updated since August? Taking a loooooong time. Are they still working at the master plan too? Things have been quiet for awhile.

Not sure, but they seem to do this at the end of the year. I wish the stats came out more reliably and had more detail like other airports :( .

As for the master plan, yeah, they are still working on it. IIRC, they began work on it in fall 2016, so we have passed 2 years. My only guess is Amazon is the hold-up. I imagine there is a lot of coordination that has to go on between the two to prepare for the construction of a 1200 acre facility. Besides the new terminal, everything else is pretty much dependent on Amazon. Reports are presently scheduled for Spring 2019.

I hope they schedule the 2nd public meeting soon, though, chances are I'll be out of town like I was for the first one.

StuckinCMHland

Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:02 am

papatango wrote:

Can you tell us why you think that?

DeltaRules

Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:23 pm

StuckinCMHland wrote:
papatango wrote:

Can you tell us why you think that?

As for the counterargument, the March 2018 CRAA Board Minutes said:
"2018 Air service strategic targets:
-Seattle :checkmark: (starts in March with a new carrier, no less)
-San Francisco :checkmark: (Hell must have frozen over because CMH-SFO is finally a thing starting in June)
-European hub service"

https://columbusairports.com/storage/pr ... al-002.pdf

Not only the two checkmarks above, but there's the return of SLC, which was also named as on the wish list at some point along the way. By that metric, you can draw two things:
-The airport, with the help of the City and local industry, is in the mood to spend to add service, and
-Two of the three from that list are in the rear-view mirror, leaving one big target in the windshield.

I think it's probably too late for 2019, as TATL announcements tend to happen in the Fall for service in the Summer, but I wouldn't say they've given up on it by any stretch of the imagination. Not only has the airport talked about it and explicitly named the likely operator (DL, who has a track record of adding P2P TATL and has the airplane (757) to do it), but there seemed to be some chatter about it amongst their employees at the airport.

Will CMH ever get it? That's out of our hands, but the gains the airport has made this year are much more than we've seen in previous years, so I'd say it's definitely still possible.

cvgComair

Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:51 am

Pretty good June loads for the Paris flight, seems like WOW had some effect, but not too bad:
CVG-CDG: 92.6%
CDG-CVG: 82.5%

There is definitely room for another TATL flight if WOW doesn't come back next summer.

GSM605

Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:21 pm

Just curious if anyone was/is able to get a pic of the Hawaiian A332 that looks to be staying the weekend on the ground at CVG (Oakland Raiders charter for Sunday's game). Would be a neat and rare thing to see.

cvgComair

Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:44 pm

GSM605 wrote:
Just curious if anyone was/is able to get a pic of the Hawaiian A332 that looks to be staying the weekend on the ground at CVG (Oakland Raiders charter for Sunday's game). Would be a neat and rare thing to see.

Credits to cvgspotter: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bra_NyLFyoi ... prq863ky2e

CMHMarc787

Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:01 am

I'm in the process of booking flights to DFW for February, and I noticed while looking at AA options on the return trip a connect through ORD that is on a 737 (ORD-CMH).

Did I miss something? When did AA announce an upgauge to mainline on this route?

DeltaRules

Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:05 am

CMHMarc787 wrote:
I'm in the process of booking flights to DFW for February, and I noticed while looking at AA options on the return trip a connect through ORD that is on a 737 (ORD-CMH).

Did I miss something? When did AA announce an upgauge to mainline on this route?

We discovered a few weeks ago there are two 738s a day to ORD beginning Valentine's Day. One is a RON, the other is a mid-afternoon flight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

WWads

Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:44 am

cvgComair wrote:
Pretty good June loads for the Paris flight, seems like WOW had some effect, but not too bad:
CVG-CDG: 92.6%
CDG-CVG: 82.5%

There is definitely room for another TATL flight if WOW doesn't come back next summer.

I’m willing to bet that LHR would happen tomorrow if DL had the slots. They did pick up a hodgepodge recently, but those went to adding back a 2nd DTW-LHR flight. If DL acquires another set, I could see them doing CVG.

I also think CVG is on BA’s radar, but teetering on the edge of another economic downturn isn’t a good time for them to expand again.

Midwestindy

Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:19 pm

WWads wrote:
I’m willing to bet that LHR would happen tomorrow if DL had the slots. They did pick up a hodgepodge recently, but those went to adding back a 2nd DTW-LHR flight. If DL acquires another set, I could see them doing CVG.

Probably not,
1. There is little feed on the LHR end and a little feed on the CVG end.
2. They would likely add DL metal to SEA, LAX, make SLC year-round, add a 2nd daily MSP-LHR, before CVG-LHR would be added.
2a. And in order to get the LHR flight, CVG would have to pony up some hefty incentives.
3. DL likely doesn't want to waste an LHR slot on a 757 as they had to with PHL, and the 767 is likely too much aircraft
4. DL CVG-LHR would hurt CVG-CDG

Therefore, I think BA or even CVG-AMS, are much better bets

WWads

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
WWads wrote:

Probably not,
1. There is little feed on the LHR end and a little feed on the CVG end.
2. They would likely add DL metal to SEA, LAX, make SLC year-round, add a 2nd daily MSP-LHR, before CVG-LHR would be added.
2a. And in order to get the LHR flight, CVG would have to pony up some hefty incentives.
3. DL likely doesn't want to waste an LHR slot on a 757 as they had to with PHL, and the 767 is likely too much aircraft
4. DL CVG-LHR would hurt CVG-CDG

Therefore, I think BA or even CVG-AMS, are much better bets

The CDG route stands on O/D, at least in the US. There are certainly people connecting at CDG, but I don’t think that makes or breaks this flight. In terms of those other cities, VS is covering them fine, since DL/VS flights are basically interchangeable with the JV.

You may be right about aircraft size, but I don’t see how a LHR would hurt CDG, unless you’re contending that lots of people are routing CVG-CDG-LHR. CVG-AMS would definitely dilute CDG on the other hand.

N292UX

Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:13 pm

It is worth noting that in September, CVG-DCA will be getting a lot more mainline. Appears to be 3x daily on a 717. That's a pretty big up gauge.

WWads

Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:12 pm

N292UX wrote:
It is worth noting that in September, CVG-DCA will be getting a lot more mainline. Appears to be 3x daily on a 717. That's a pretty big up gauge.

That’s because DL moved a slot to help restart DCA-BOS. It’s actually only a slight increase in overall daily seats. I’m annoyed that they axed the 2130 departure to DCA.

SgtBarone

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Crain's Cleveland article regarding the upgauging of UA CAK-IAH:

https://www.crainscleveland.com/transpo ... te-houston

jplatts

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:38 pm

SgtBarone wrote:

I am surprised that AA hasn't yet added CAK-DFW nonstop service since CAK is one of the few U.S. destinations with nonstop service to a Texas destination that doesn't already have nonstop service to DFW. DFW is also a better connecting point than IAH is for most of the domestic connections from the Midwest to Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.

Does anyone think that AA will announce CAK-DFW nonstop service soon? Even though AA hasn't yet announced CAK-DFW nonstop service, I think that AA might announce CAK-DFW nonstop service in the near future since DFW is the main hub for AA and since CAK already has nonstop service to another Texas destination.

DeltaRules

Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:21 pm

SgtBarone wrote:

Good for CAK. DAY-IAH was quickly upgauged to an E175 last Summer, so I wonder if the same will happen again in 2019.

flyinryan99

Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:20 pm

DeltaRules wrote:
SgtBarone wrote:

Good for CAK. DAY-IAH was quickly upgauged to an E175 last Summer, so I wonder if the same will happen again in 2019.

Yes it has. I thought the same thing after I saw this and checked the UA website and it's showing an E175 also.

cvgComair

Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:01 pm

Amazon breaking ground Q1 2019 and commencing operations in Q4 2021. https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/ ... -open.html

Springs1816

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:43 am

cvgComair wrote:
Amazon breaking ground Q1 2019 and commencing operations in Q4 2021. https://www.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/ ... -open.html

Amazon also has another 10 763s coming in over the next two years as well from ATSG to bring their total to 50. While the operation at CVG is probably almost maxed out due to limitations of using the DHL facility it's good they are building up their fleet for the eventual opening in Q4 2021.

DeltaRules

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:58 am

Springs1816 wrote:
cvgComair wrote:

Amazon also has another 10 763s coming in over the next two years as well from ATSG to bring their total to 50. While the operation at CVG is probably almost maxed out due to limitations of using the DHL facility it's good they are building up their fleet for the eventual opening in Q4 2021.

I'm wondering what the impacts of both of these will be on ILN seeing as the word was the operation there was to run at least five years.

cvgComair

Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:58 pm

DeltaRules wrote:
Springs1816 wrote:
cvgComair wrote:

I'm wondering what the impacts of both of these will be on ILN seeing as the word was the operation there was to run at least five years.

CVG's second phase isn't scheduled to open until at least 2025, so they'll probably need ILN to help bring the Amazon Air operation up to that level. Exact specifications haven't been released (they should be out soon), but theoretically Amazon could fit hundreds of parking spaces in their land at CVG (I estimate a max of ~250). They are going to need ILN during the day until at least 2025 when that phase opens.

DeltaRules

Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:47 pm

DL is running CMH-MCO 5x/week now through January 2nd on E175s. It feels like an obvious holiday-oriented increase in frequency, but I'd like to think/hope it could be a precursor to daily service at some point.

cvgComair wrote:
DeltaRules wrote:
Springs1816 wrote:

CVG's second phase isn't scheduled to open until at least 2025, so they'll probably need ILN to help bring the Amazon Air operation up to that level. Exact specifications haven't been released (they should be out soon), but theoretically Amazon could fit hundreds of parking spaces in their land at CVG (I estimate a max of ~250). They are going to need ILN during the day until at least 2025 when that phase opens.

Thanks for the input. I'm curious to see how the suggested night sort will fit into that as time goes on.

papatango

Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:46 pm

How many planes does Delta have in short term storage at ILN?

cvgComair

Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:19 pm

A220 is coming to CVG this afternoon if anyone is in town. https://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL ... /KATL/KCVG

plinth857

Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:06 am

jplatts wrote:
SgtBarone wrote:

I am surprised that AA hasn't yet added CAK-DFW nonstop service since CAK is one of the few U.S. destinations with nonstop service to a Texas destination that doesn't already have nonstop service to DFW. DFW is also a better connecting point than IAH is for most of the domestic connections from the Midwest to Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.

Does anyone think that AA will announce CAK-DFW nonstop service soon? Even though AA hasn't yet announced CAK-DFW nonstop service, I think that AA might announce CAK-DFW nonstop service in the near future since DFW is the main hub for AA and since CAK already has nonstop service to another Texas destination.

I don't know if they will announce it soon, but I'll bet Camacho is going to pursue it heavily given the addition (and upgauge) of service to IAH from CAK. As the DFW area is an area of interest for me from NE Ohio, I would really like this development. When NK is not operating their route, the price on the CLE/DFW city pair goes way up. I'll be keeping an eye out for that announcement, I hope!

Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:15 pm

flycmh2009

Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:55 pm

miaami wrote:

Leave it to OSU fans to be able to fill a 777 on Xmas day. We love our football!

DeltaRules

Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:59 pm

flycmh2009 wrote:
miaami wrote:

Leave it to OSU fans to be able to fill a 777 on Xmas day. We love our football!
Are these team or fan charters? The parade to PHX in 2002 was unreal but I don't think there's been anything like it since.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos