Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

drgmobile

Re: Sun Country to Change Strategy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:31 pm

LAXintl wrote:
Certainly removing first class would be a move to make. Cabins rather useless on charters while often filled with day of departure airport upgrades on the scheduled service flying.
Dumping F class also removes the need and complexity of hot catering so SY can stick to buy on board for economy pax.

How is it useless? Sun Country flies a lot of medium-haul leisure routes. People on leisure travel above 3-4 hours like to travel in comfort also. People will pay extra for an improved cabin if the price is reasonable and they perceive value.

flyfresno

Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:13 pm

airliner371 wrote:
SteveXC500 wrote:
Someone with good skills should create the route map of SY/WN. Eliminate DFW for DAL. Eliminate any airports SY flies to which WN does not (maybe move it to something close - i.e. JFK to LGA). It would look nice.

Does it look that nice though? Southwest could easily add SEA, PDX, LAX, OAK, SAN, DAL and AUS, and that's basically SY. I mean SY really isn't that big, simply not worth it for WN unless they get SY for a steal. WN already is basically as large at MSP as SY.

Don't forget STS!

phluser

Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:46 pm

AWACSooner wrote:
TVNWZ wrote:
You can not afford to leave money on the table.

And yet, WN continues to turn profitable quarter after profitable quarter while somehow allowing two free checked bags.

The lack of change fees also makes WN popular. While those fees don't exist on WN, WN's business model works with it selling higher fares, and it's able to do so also with it's great scale (large stations, many "hubs" across the country, high frequency - intra West, intra Texas, etc.). While it might not charge change/bag fees, it has customers willing to pay high fares for short-routes. Let's face it, that model won't work for a tiny carrier, that is SY. Thus, it would likely work in SY's favor following the ULCC approach, much like F9 has done in DEN converting from an airline that competed for some business passengers to an airline markets it's low fares and fills on volume.

I don't see why another ULCC is a bad thing. It's like Southwest is like Wegmans, while Spirit is like Aldi. You go into an Aldi, and won't find a customer service area. Local stores have no phone numbers. Yet, Aldi is generally viewed as a great thing, and nobody is questioning if Lidl will work. Meanwhile Spirit and Frontier are seen negatively even though they are quite analogous to discounters in other industries.

FlyHappy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:52 pm

drgmobile wrote:
LAXintl wrote:
Certainly removing first class would be a move to make. Cabins rather useless on charters while often filled with day of departure airport upgrades on the scheduled service flying.
Dumping F class also removes the need and complexity of hot catering so SY can stick to buy on board for economy pax.

How is it useless? Sun Country flies a lot of medium-haul leisure routes. People on leisure travel above 3-4 hours like to travel in comfort also. People will pay extra for an improved cabin if the price is reasonable and they perceive value.

LAXintl means that the F cabin is useless specifically on charter activity, not on the scheduled beach runs that SY excel at (and particular in F). An all Y 737 is more useful than a mixed class 737 in a typical US charter scenario. The seat count increase is valuable.

FlyHappy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:54 pm

N0dak wrote:
FlyHappy wrote:

okay, Mr or Mrs SY worker (with full respect) - not F9 2.0 ? Riddle me this, will the first class cabin still exist 1 year from now?

Gracias.

That's Mr. SY worker to you... :D I'm not a spokesperson, I really don't want to speak to details. I just wanted to add the situation as I've experienced it.

awwwwwwwwwww.... c'mon now..... is F/no F really a major detail? okay, how about did Mr. New CEO address the F cabin future in his communication?

LAXintl

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:02 pm

drgmobile wrote:
LAXintl wrote:

F class is useless on charters as SY becomes less competitive with fewer saleable seats by their clients. Instead of leasing lets say a 174+ seat 738 from competitors, the charterer ends up with 162 seats on Sun Country.

Also on scheduled service, selling $69 upgrades to F class is hardly a profitable use of cabin square footage versus number of economy seats and their revenue potential. F-class also has the inherent complexity of having hot catering with all of its ancillary requirements from ovens to cuttlery and dishware plus F class product requires SY to acquire and maintain a large number of DigE Players.

I have had business dealings with SY going back since the 1990s, and frankly applaud the owner's willingness to bring in new leadership who is willing to shake things up and look to evolve the business.

FlyHappy

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:29 pm

LAXintl wrote:
drgmobile wrote:
LAXintl wrote:

F class is useless on charters as SY becomes less competitive with fewer saleable seats by their clients. Instead of leasing lets say a 174+ seat 738 from competitors, the charterer ends up with 162 seats on Sun Country.

Also on scheduled service, selling $69 upgrades to F class is hardly a profitable use of cabin square footage versus number of economy seats and their revenue potential. F-class also has the inherent complexity of having hot catering with all of its ancillary requirements from ovens to cuttlery and dishware plus F class product requires SY to acquire and maintain a large number of DigE Players.

I have had business dealings with SY going back since the 1990s, and frankly applaud the owner's willingness to bring in new leadership who is willing to shake things up and look to evolve the business.

you're mostly right, but minor quibble - the vast majority of F upgrades are more like $129 - $199 (after all they don't run many short routes), and the deep int'l routes (which are a fair %), are more like $229+ (all single leg). So it isn't quite as low revenue as you've painted, but yes - they certainly aren't close to the US3 in terms of premium revenue.

mercure1

Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:45 pm

How did Sun Country end up with a first class cabin? Seems like such an odd product for low cost carrier.

SUNCTRY738

Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:00 pm

Expanding now outside of their MSP and MN hub seems quite short-sighted by the management and owners considering all the money they have just spent on their MN lakes marketing campaign with their aircraft. Those MN lakes on each aircraft won't mean a whole lot to customers in other markets outside of MN.

drgmobile

Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:33 am

LAXintl wrote:
drgmobile wrote:
LAXintl wrote:

Ovens allow you to sell hot food in economy, also. But I am thinking of a premium cabin in the mold of Air Canada Rouge or Air Transat -- not the traditional U.S. mainline carrier mold.

FlyHappy

Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:39 am

mercure1 wrote:
How did Sun Country end up with a first class cabin? Seems like such an odd product for low cost carrier.

They really are not a true LCC, in the same way others are.
They're an "RCC" - reasonable cost carrier ;) Especially, in their quality F (okay, J really) product. Comfortable seat, friendly/professional service, quality food, and at a tiny fraction, cost-wise of direct competition from AA, DL, UA on exactly the same routes: JFX, LAX, SEA, DCA, DFW (you'll note I'm pointing out the business destinations) . The Y cost isn't really lower, for the most part.

I don't have a recollection of when they started with the premium cabin, but I'd think somewhere around the time they standardized on the 737 (they used to run a hodge podge from 727 to DC-10) , and when they started serving these non beach/winter cities.

sunking737

Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:25 am

FlyHappy wrote:
mercure1 wrote:

They really are not a true LCC, in the same way others are.
They're an "RCC" - reasonable cost carrier ;) Especially, in their quality F (okay, J really) product. Comfortable seat, friendly/professional service, quality food, and at a tiny fraction, cost-wise of direct competition from AA, DL, UA on exactly the same routes: JFX, LAX, SEA, DCA, DFW (you'll note I'm pointing out the business destinations) . The Y cost isn't really lower, for the most part.

I don't have a recollection of when they started with the premium cabin, but I'd think somewhere around the time they standardized on the 737 (they used to run a hodge podge from 727 to DC-10) , and when they started serving these non beach/winter cities.

When they received their first 737-800 they had 8 FC seats, then when ownership changed in 2002 they went to 12. So folks could upgrade. MSP - LAS - MSP always sells out.

PlanesNTrains

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:26 am

EA CO AS wrote:
lavalampluva wrote:
SY lost quite a lot money last year. Then they fired the CEO and brought in a new one. With the strategy above I can't see it working out for them. Airlines are obsessed with fees and nickel-and-diming passengers. But if they prove me wrong I will admit that I was wrong.

Maybe a merger with AS (similar fleet)?

AS took a hard look at SY before purchasing VX.

While I certainly believe you, I'm surprised it was a "hard look" - what was the enticement?

F27500

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:14 am

[quote="b747400erf
They could call it Midwest Express![/quote]

They should! Its a far better name than 'Sun Country" ... that's a stupid name that was the name of some cheap wine cooler not too long ago.

FlyHappy

Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:07 am

sunking737 wrote:

When they received their first 737-800 they had 8 FC seats, then when ownership changed in 2002 they went to 12. So folks could upgrade. MSP - LAS - MSP always sells out.

Just got off of SCX MSP-DFW , a 738. possibly all 150 Y filled (or very close), 8 of 12 F filled. I asked the lead FA if he thought the F cabin would exist next year, he responded that the rumours are "swirling"... staying, going or "half". half? WTH? I guess an 8 seat cabin is possible as you say it was previously , but what does that get you - 2 more seats? 8 at most if you reduce pitch by 1" for the rest of Y ?

I hate to say it, but FA cited NK and F9, to which my stomach immediately dropped.
Things not looking good for the future of F..... very sad.
The excellent F meal was very small consolation.

LAXintl

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:36 pm

Today at the Boyd conference in LAS SY new CEO said a few things.

o 737-800 config to become 180 from current 162
o Will retain 6-seat F class product sans amenities like food. (ala Spirit Big Seat concept I presume)
o Will drop 6 737-700 fleet. Look for used 737-800s
o Does not plan to be a ULCC clone like Spirit or Frontier, but will draw lesson from them
o Pilot and FA contracts not amendable for a while, so that's why offer early outs to FA now instead.
o Considering WiFi and streaming video as ancillary rev source

717atOGG

Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:36 pm

LAXintl wrote:

o Will retain 6-seat F class product sans amenities like food. (ala Spirit Big Seat concept I presume)
o Does not plan to be a ULCC clone like Spirit or Frontier, but will draw lesson from them
o Pilot and FA contracts not amendable for a while, so that's why offer early outs to FA now instead.

Interesting. Sure sounds like they're becoming a ULCC clone though. I hope that they don't charge for seat assignments, although they probably will. Soon, there won't be any shortage of used 738s, so that'll be easy growth. I wonder where they'll expand to next.

airliner371

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:06 am

LAXintl wrote:
Will drop 6 737-700 fleet. Look for used 737-800s

I know another airline with a blue livery that would likely love these birds.

Thefireset

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 am

LAXintl wrote:

I think they will become a ULCC even if they don't plan that. SY want to add new fees and put more seat per aircraft, and that's the definition of a ULCC. But I think it's a good thing because SY will open flights outside MSP and that will do more competitions for Frontier and Spirit. And more competition generally mean cheaper flights (not always the case but...)

mercure1

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:44 am

Well a 180 seat 737-800 should both help reduce seat mile cost and also make SY more comparable to charter peers with same equipment type.

usxguy

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:52 am

Where do some of you get the basis that "F" is "worthless" on the charter operator scenes? You do realize that Apple Vacations uses Alaska for a LOT of flying... and of course those are in the "horrible, aweful, useless" F/Y+/Y configurations. I mean, come on... why on ::: EARTH ::: would anyone, going to an All-Inclusive luxury resort in Cancun/Punta Cana DARE pay an extra $250 for First Class or $150 for extra legroom? No, seriously. // sarcasm.

You'd be surprised. Apple sells those seats and does a good job at it. I'm not sure about FunJet and the likes. But Apple East/West seem to like Alaska / Sun Country planes. Even Aeromexico with split cabins.

Now Cuba - you've got me there. All Y is the way to go on those 45 minute hops. But 5 hours from the NE to Cancun, yes, they do actually SELL those F seats ala Spirit.

LAXintl

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:10 am

Your whole understanding of the charter business is lacking.

Tour operators are looking for and pay for the number of seats. The unfortunate fact is that when SY bidsa 162 seat 737-800 it could not charge as much another operator that can offer a 174 seat 737-800. This was a double edge sword for SY as it was not only getting less revenue it also has a higher cost base compared to other charter operators in the US. This will thankfully improve now when SY can show up with a 180-seat 737-800.

Now in regards to those F class seats, I really dont know a single tour operator or charterer that specifically wants them. They make lemonade out or lemons since the plane might be equipped with them, but its hardly the business calculus that drives charter decisions.
You also need to remember many majors (such as DL for example) charter their planes out at quite aggressive rates as its utilization flying when they would be sitting anyhow especially on weekends, so yes tour operators will happily pick up a 2 class plane when the charter price is right, but again the sale of those seats is more akin to making lemonade out of lemons, not an inherit business driver.

usxguy

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:55 am

I'm quite aware of the charter business - I was Dir of Sales of one of the oldest airlines in the world for years and worked with charter brokers on a regular basis, as well as made friends with many at charter airlines. And many of those contacts are still very high up in the charter world.

The largest charter clients all operate down to the penny - that's why Alaska may have a better deal on their 737s than Miami or Eastern - because its easier/cheaper to cycle planes in and out of the charter program. Even when Eastern was bottom feeding the market, they still couldn't compete on price due to the requirements. a 15 seat variance on some charter programs isn't a significant deal for some clients and it allows them the ancillary revenues/extras to appeal to a larger audience. Even Pleasant Hawaiian had a first class section on their ATA dedicated planes, not because of ATA, but because they requested it. ATA had an all Y configuration, but of course that didn't save them from BK 11. Nor did it save World Airways. Planet Airways. Vision (well, mostly..). Apple even shut down USA 3000, their wholy-owned operation, which was also all Y.

Sun Country's F cabins allow Apple to maintain their buy-up programs on many midwest - sun spot routes since they also use Alaska & Aeromexico on those flights. Plus, satisfaction scores are significantly higher on flights with mixed cabin operations than those flown by Norwegian, for example. Apple is just ONE operator, but they are probably by far the largest & most significant charter client in existence.

So I'm not sure SY's F cabin is much of a detraction from cost than say a $15,000 repo flight from South Florida or Utah to Chicago/Milwaukee/Detroit. I think they'll eat a few less passengers on board than pay for that deadleg for an extra 18 seats that they may or may not fill.

usflyer msp

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:18 am

If AA is stuffing 172 seats into their 738's with 16F/156Y -- an 8F/172Y SY 738 does not actually sound that bad (if they use the same slimline seats and tiny restrooms). Sad to see all the fees and some of their Minnesota service flair and uniqueness disappear however...

n7371f

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:24 am

717atOGG wrote:
LAXintl wrote:

Interesting. Sure sounds like they're becoming a ULCC clone though. I hope that they don't charge for seat assignments, although they probably will. Soon, there won't be any shortage of used 738s, so that'll be easy growth. I wonder where they'll expand to next.

F9 said all the same jargon. You're going to believe a life-longer from Allegiant presenting before a group of investors & industry heads? Come on!

LAXintl

Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Airline Weekly has a few bits of additional insight from comments by new CEO Jude Bricker

o SY earnings have been "highly disappointing". For example in Q2 US airlines earned average near 20% op margin, SY had just 4%
o Seeking 18% reduction in non-fuel unit cost, but event this wont get CASM down to F9 or NK levels
o No plans for any rapid growth like typical LCC, only modest growth based on market opportunity and financial performance.
o Unlikely to have the economies of scale larger LCCs achieve so likely retain a cost handicap
o Some early identified cost cuts will be in areas of catering, marketing, and real estate
o Seek to strike new/better deals with hotels and other 3rd parties
o The airline is 80/20 sked service/charter. Charter is both profitable and will grow through fleet utilization is already high
o Seeks to grow average ancillary revenue from $13 to $33/pax
o Diversify away from MSP will focus on serving leisure markets from other big cities

lavalampluva

Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:47 pm

They dropped SXM. I wonder if SJU and STT aren't far behind.

sunking737

Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:27 pm

lavalampluva wrote:

Sun Country has cancelled all flights to St Thomas, St Martin, etc. They flew a flight today MIA-SJU-MIA. I think with relief supplies. I think SJU could still happen.

MSPSXMFLIER

Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:17 am

sunking737 wrote:
lavalampluva wrote:

Sun Country has cancelled all flights to St Thomas, St Martin, etc. They flew a flight today MIA-SJU-MIA. I think with relief supplies. I think SJU could still happen.

I'm hoping they don't drop their service to SJU as I'm booked with them for a December flight to catch a cruise of out SJU. Many SY passengers who are on a MSP-SJU flight do not stay on the island, but instead shuttle over to the terminal to catch their cruise ship.

stlgph

Sun Country rolls out its "bundle & go" program

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:46 pm

And so, it begins.

As a reminder, SCA is looking to become the next Spirit crossed with Allegiant. As of now, it appears the pitch remains the same, first class remains, it's just a new way of pricing out their coach seats, a la Frontier.

https://www.suncountry.com/Fly/Baggage/ ... 24387965=1

evank516

Re: Sun Country rolls out its "bundle & go" program

Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:52 pm

I'm more interested to see what they do with their route network than this. This part is more obvious.

AWACSooner

Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Well, welcome to my no-fly list SY. I get that there's a push to become more and more a ULCC in order to remain competitive, but you could've done something to go against the current NK/G4/F9 race to the bottom...like not charging pax to load their own bags onto the plane, and instead, actually enforcing the carry-on sizes.

B747forever

Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:47 pm

AWACSooner wrote:
Well, welcome to my no-fly list SY. I get that there's a push to become more and more a ULCC in order to remain competitive, but you could've done something to go against the current NK/G4/F9 race to the bottom...like not charging pax to load their own bags onto the plane, and instead, actually enforcing the carry-on sizes.

I agree. Really sad to see SY going down this ULCC road.

FlyHappy

Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:53 pm

I don't have brainpower to process it all right now, but it looks like they are selling various "bundles" comprising carry on, checked baggage and boarding order/seat assignments.

carry-ons are being charged $10 more than checked.
packaged vacation tickets continue to get one checked bag included, but no carry-on (discounted from flight only rate).

I've not figured out the Preferred/Priority Boarding business at all. Presumably though, this implies that there will be open seating for at least the non-paying, lowest tier "Grab & Go"; perhaps for all but first class, just in the order of bundle price........

I'm not offended by paying for baggage rights, and encouraging checked luggage vs large (free) onboard bags is a good thing, for everyones comfort and sanity - I just hope SY can keep the gate scenes under control and avoid pax disputes over what is or isn't a free "personal item".
Also, don't like pure open seating (WN style) - hopefully whatever their boarding tiers are will be better.

Policies take effect January 19th.

I'll be on SY in both November and December, and if I read correctly, pax booking after Oct 25th, could be subject to the new carry-on policy while other wouldn't be (because of prior booking)? That would seem.... awkward.

**** looks like it won't be open boarding but assigned by carrier unless you buy advanced assignment, which I see no pricing for.

lavalampluva

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:05 pm

SY was a unique airline. Slowly they are turning into just another ULCC. What next, pay toilets?

LAXintl

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:08 pm

lavalampluva wrote:
SY was a unique airline. Slowly they are turning into just another ULCC. What next, pay toilets?

Yes they were so unique they barely made money.

The company owners realize something had to give and changes were needed so they brought in new management to shake things up.

lavalampluva

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:19 pm

LAXintl wrote:

The company owners realize something had to give and changes were needed so they brought in new management to shake things up.

And that I understand, and they are taking a huge risk in an attempt to make more money. If it works for them they could do better financially, especially with adding more seats and adding/increasing fees. But if it doesn't work they are really going to struggle to keep their heads above water. But in all honesty, fees are pretty much the norm with airlines today, and travellers are used to paying them.

dabpit

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:28 pm

SY is doing away with all Station Managers and Assistant Station Managers starting December.

BAINY3

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:44 pm

I understand why they need to do this, but it is sad. ULCCs certainly have a role in our skies, but they are not for me. SY took me back and forth to college at PHX so many times and they were always great (except the one flight that I got on a leased Transavia plane with no legroom). I hope they find success with their new role, but I will only fly them if their fare is so much lower than Delta et al that they are still cheaper even after bag fees and such.

FA9295

Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:00 pm

This is exactly what happened to Frontier...

FlyHappy

Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:53 pm

dabpit wrote:
SY is doing away with all Station Managers and Assistant Station Managers starting December.

What does this mean, and whats the impact? Does this mean no significant representation at non-hub airports, and greater use of contracted agents, etc? Or does this mean the same amount of local staff, but they are a phone call away from anyone with authority to resolve problems or make decisions?

dabpit

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:07 pm

FlyHappy wrote:
What does this mean, and whats the impact? Does this mean no significant representation at non-hub airports, and greater use of contracted agents, etc? Or does this mean the same amount of local staff, but they are a phone call away from anyone with authority to resolve problems or make decisions?

This means that all non-hub stations will be handled by contractors with no direct SY oversight. The contractors will now be fully responsible for SY operations. Many airlines currently operate with no station representation outside of the contractor. The one thing that customers will start to notice is the change in customer service (or lack thereof ).

BAINY3

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:20 pm

dabpit wrote:
FlyHappy wrote:

This means that all non-hub stations will be handled by contractors with no direct SY oversight. The contractors will now be fully responsible for SY operations. Many airlines currently operate with no station representation outside of the contractor. The one thing that customers will start to notice is the change in customer service (or lack thereof ).

I honestly thought that was the situation already. Admittedly I haven't flown them since 2014, but I flew them a lot around ten years ago and it seemed like MSP was the only place with SY staff. Everywhere else they were handled by other airlines. I know DL took care of them at PHX back then. Can't remember who handled them at DCA five years ago but that was also outsourced.

SteveXC500

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:57 pm

evank516 wrote:
I'm more interested to see what they do with their route network than this. This part is more obvious.

Me too. As a MN resident, they are well-known and liked by many. I have hardly flown them, however.

They were the cheapest to BOS this Summer, so we chose SY. It will be interesting to see if fares drop on routes they compete with DL on. B6 to BOS caused DL to go to $177 RT in May 2018 already. Not sure SY has the power of B6, but they do have more route choice, currently, out of MSP.

MSPSXMFLIER

Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:02 pm

I've received my email from SY, read it, understand it and I wish them well as they roll out the changes to the airline. I've been a loyal flier on SY for over a decade and will give their new product a try before passing any judgement, which seems to be the exception and not the rule with people, today. SY couldn't stand pat and not do anything at all. Now, with B6 coming in May, this just adds another layer of work for them to deal with. I really hope this works out for them and that they can grow their route network.

Pe@rson

Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:39 pm

LAXintl wrote:
lavalampluva wrote:

:checkmark: It's not rocket science. Continue and die, change and try to survive.

ridgid727

Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:45 pm

Are they going to be running the recorded advertisements throughout their cabins for additional revenue as well?

Justapax

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:43 pm

ridgid727 wrote:
Are they going to be running the recorded advertisements throughout their cabins for additional revenue as well?

AA pitches credit cards on every flight and I hate it. I don't see where the FAs have a lot of success either. Now Scott Kirby is bringing that over to UA - part of his success story playbook. No thanks.

janders

Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:03 pm

Frequent flyer elite program ends March 1st.

https://www.suncountry.com/Explore/Our- ... ELITE.html

Makes sense. Why give away so many perks which serve as the core of ancillary earnings.

burnsie28

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:06 pm

janders wrote:
Frequent flyer elite program ends March 1st.

https://www.suncountry.com/Explore/Our- ... ELITE.html

Makes sense. Why give away so many perks which serve as the core of ancillary earnings.

Well it's a good way to not keep people flying you... If I can get about the same fare on another carrier with perks for me continually flying them, why would I flew Sun Country? The people that are ELITE are more likely those that use Sun Country for business as well.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos