Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

mcdu
Topic Author

DL pilot and FA fight at LGA

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:11 pm

tinpusher007

Re: DL pilot and FA fight at LGA

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:44 pm

For what it's worth, this flight was operated by Endeavor.

mcdu
Topic Author

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:58 pm

tinpusher007 wrote:
For what it's worth, this flight was operated by Endeavor.

The other carriers don't get a pass on issues when it's an Express flight. Doesn't DL own endeavor?

777Mech

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:20 pm

mcdu wrote:

Meh. Headline is a bit sensationalist, I'd hardly call it a "bad day", they actually ran a 100% cancel free operation that day, and ran a low 90% load factor systemwide. That's pretty good I'd say.

777Mech

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:24 pm

I'd also suggest to the mods to change the thread title, and this wasn't a DL crew, it's a 9E crew.

Super80Fan

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:35 pm

Still not as bad as the AA gate agent at MIA giving a passenger the middle finger.

tharanga

Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:59 pm

I would hardly called this "insignificant", if (**IF**) the facts in the article are accurate. If an altercation led to a two hour delay, that is definitely a notable event and a major lapse of professionalism.

Revelation

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:09 pm

He and the attendant exchanged words in the aisle and he called her “a piece of s---,” a source said.

“His conversation was racist, inconsiderate and unprofessional,” the source said.

A paying passenger being physically dragged off a plane for refusing to give up a seat they (in most people's opinion) were entitled to is news-worthy.

A hand gesture and/or a few swear words is not news.

wjcandee

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:19 pm

It's in all the NY papers, so the "national" media will pick it up because here's where they're housed.

It may well be the f/a has a lawyer, which might be how it got planted in the paper. The whole story is from a "source", who immediately played the race card, so it sounds like a lawyer is involved. Unless a story originates with a passenger posting a photo or video on Twitter, regular people don't get stories written about their minor altercations, because they don't have the media contacts. Lawyers, particularly personal-injury lawyers, on the other hand, have first-name-basis access to the NY papers. At a minimum, the lawyer may be trying to keep the f/a from being fired.

And, guys, pretty-please-with-sugar-on-top: Discuss the topic, not each other. It's so tiresome to read people complaining about and attempting to discredit each other rather than simply offering opinions or facts about the topic. I assume that anyone who posts on here comes to the forum with preferences and prejudices vis a vis certain airlines, employee-groups, etc., so the prejudices and past posting histories of participants are irrelevant. Please just say something meaningful about the topic itself.
Last edited by wjcandee on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kiowa

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:24 pm

Delta is usually professional from my experiences. This is inexcusable and unprofessional behavior in front of passengers. It's also quite stupid with all the cell phone videos on social media.

mcdu
Topic Author

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:32 pm

777Mech wrote:
mcdu wrote:

Meh. Headline is a bit sensationalist, I'd hardly call it a "bad day", they actually ran a 100% cancel free operation that day, and ran a low 90% load factor systemwide. That's pretty good I'd say.

The headline is straight from the newspaper headline. You want to ask them to change to headline also?

Flighty

Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:36 pm

This stuff has happened in aviation every day for 75 years (and every day in shipping for 350 years before that). But now we have social media so, wow.

PlanesNTrains

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Honestly, I feel bad for all the good UA people who have to sit here and endure this nonsense. It'll continue, though, as long as every time someone farts on a DL plane, we get a new thread.

Having said that, I'm not going to open the link. Crap happens everyday in the workplace. It's unfortunate, but making it news is just silly.

hOMSaR

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:43 pm

I thought this thread was about an incident in LGA involving DL (or subsidiary) crew. What does United have to do with any of this?

thebatman

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:44 pm

I love how everyone comes to DL's rescue when something happens to them. "it's still not as bad as...", "this is really not a big deal...". Thanks to cell phone videos, all of you who are not in the industry are going to see what we've all seen for the past 20+ years (at least for me). Every airline has great employees and crappy employees. Some people are extremely satisfied after their flight and some people will "never fly XYZ Airlines again!" This crap happens EVERY day on EVERY airline.

vanguard737

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:45 pm

Revelation wrote:
He and the attendant exchanged words in the aisle and he called her “a piece of s---,” a source said.

“His conversation was racist, inconsiderate and unprofessional,” the source said.

A paying passenger being physically dragged off a plane for refusing to give up a seat they (in most people's opinion) were entitled to is news-worthy.

A hand gesture and/or a few swear words is not news.

Wrong. He was removed from the airplane for refusing to comply with instructions from the security authorities. His being "dragged off" was another direct result of his refusal to comply with these instructions to exit the aircraft of his own free will like an adult. Whether you think you are right or wrong in a situation, when a security authority comes on board and tells you to exit an aircraft, you should do it. Take it to court afterwards if you think you were wronged.

bennett123

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:17 pm

IMO, if DL get Endeavour to operate for them, then when it goes wrong DL get the flack.

As for the two crew involved, I imagine one, and probably both will be fired.

PlanesNTrains

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:22 pm

In a customer issue, I agree - it's "Delta". In an employee issue? Sorry - they don't work for Delta, they work for Endeavour. Putting "Delta" in the headline doesn't mean it is Delta employees in a scuffle. I don't have a problem with them mentioning Delta, but they aren't Delta employees and that should be made clear.

For example "United is a bad place to work":

https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Work ... .11,25.htm

I know - it's United Express - but if United contracts them, then it's the same thing.
Last edited by PlanesNTrains on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D L X

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:28 pm

vanguard737 wrote:
Whether you think you are right or wrong in a situation, when a security authority comes on board and tells you to exit an aircraft, you should do it. Take it to court afterwards if you think you were wronged.

So, Rosa should have just moved to the back of the bus?

So many people are so far mistaken on the role of law enforcement when it pertains to someone else's rights, but I bet they'd suddenly have correct expertise when THEY are the ones asked to relinquish their own.

Flighty

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:30 pm

PlanesNTrains wrote:
In a customer issue, I agree - it's "Delta". In an employee issue? Sorry - they don't work for Delta, they work for Endeavour. Putting "Delta" in the headline doesn't mean it is Delta employees in a scuffle. I don't have a problem with them mentioning Delta, but they aren't Delta employees and that should be made clear.

I know - it's United Express - but if United contracts them, then it's the same thing.

Yes, they are employees of Delta Air Lines the corporation.

jfklganyc

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:35 pm

BS. Do not change the name of the thread!

Carriers outsource flying and jobs to the LCD. They get the benefit from it; they get the garbage from it too.

As far as the public is concerned, and business is concerned, this is a Delta operated flight.

Own it, enjoy it, and remember it when you replace mainline crew with a third party vendor in the future.

berari

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:35 pm

mcdu wrote:

Brought to you by mcdu, the resident DL hater (your track record shows.) Regardless, considering DL has 80000 employees and contracts out flying to the likes of Endeavour which add many more to the employee roster, skirmishes such as this are bound to occur in one form on another on a daily basis. If we are to report on and make a thread about every event and negative interaction at an airline, we'd have tons of popcorn to go through.

PlanesNTrains

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Flighty wrote:
PlanesNTrains wrote:

Yes, they are employees of Delta Air Lines the corporation.

Great point. I have lost track on who owns who and was thinking they are part of SkyWest for some reason. In that case, I don't have an issue with using "Delta" because it is all the same corporation. MCDU, we'll see you in tomorrow's DL rant thread.

MSPNWA

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Part of me wants to laugh. It's not funny to be so unprofessional and delay a flight, but imagining the altercation makes me want to chuckle. I guess flying isn't fun for the crew either!

mcdu wrote:
The other carriers don't get a pass on issues when it's an Express flight. Doesn't DL own endeavor?

Yes, 9E is a wholly owned subsidiary. So technically Endeavor, but really DL. The owning airline will try to absolve themselves of any responsibility when there's bad news.

777Mech wrote:

Maybe mainline at LGA was cancel-free. But 9E certainly wasn't, and mainline system-wide wasn't. LGA and greater NYC was a mess again yesterday.

PlanesNTrains

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:41 pm

berari wrote:
mcdu wrote:

Brought to you by mcdu, the resident DL hater (your track record shows.) Regardless, considering DL has 80000 employees and contracts out flying to the likes of Endeavour which add many more to the employee roster, skirmishes such as this are bound to occur in one form on another on a daily basis. If we are to report on and make a thread about every event and negative interaction at an airline, we'd have tons of popcorn to go through.

The airlines are in the news every day. Like this:

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2017/07/2 ... omics.html

"TSA: We never told United to ban Comic-Con attendees from checking their comics"

Oh wellz....

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:45 pm

What does the side of the plane say, Endeavor or Delta? It may not be DL employee's, but the plane says DL, the crews wear DL uniforms, and the tickets are on DL ticket stock; pretty much the perception is DL across the board. So no matter how much you attack the original poster, who I may add isn't creating these stories out of thin air but just bringing them to a forum to be discussed, the perception is its DL and nothing is going to change it.
Now is it professional for both sides what took place on the plane for wither party? Of course not and the fact they took a 2 hour delay because of the employees who sure look like DL acted like children means someone needs to lose their job.

berari

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:46 pm

It's human nature. This is no different than Waffle House fight videos posted on YouTube. Those are fun!

PlanesNTrains

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:54 pm

727200 wrote:
What does the side of the plane say, Endeavor or Delta? It may not be DL employee's, but the plane says DL, the crews wear DL uniforms, and the tickets are on DL ticket stock; pretty much the perception is DL across the board. So no matter how much you attack the original poster, who I may add isn't creating these stories out of thin air but just bringing them to a forum to be discussed, the perception is its DL and nothing is going to change it.
Now is it professional for both sides what took place on the plane for wither party? Of course not and the fact they took a 2 hour delay because of the employees who sure look like DL acted like children means someone needs to lose their job.

Delta Connection, Operated by Endeavor Air

http://pilotjobs.atpflightschool.com/wp ... o-pa44.jpg

CriticalPoint

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:57 pm

berari wrote:
mcdu wrote:

You are way off on why MCDU posts these topics. Its almost a satire toward all the United haters. He is trying to show people how ridiculous it is to post EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING written negatively about an airline. It is sad as an employee at ANY airline when you come on here and see nothing but hate toward you.

This is a website that we all come too to enjoy aviation. MCDU has been posting for years. Now it is just a cesspool of anger and hatred toward the crews that fly the airplanes we all love. Once people move on from all this "my airline is better than yours and I will do anything to beat down the ones I don't like" mentality, I'm sure you will never see MCDU post another thread about a DL issue.

How about we go back to talking about airplanes so MCDU can respond to peoples airplane questions?

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:57 pm

Uh, what do the big block letters that cover the front of the plane with the big widget on the fuselage say? No one see's the skinny black ones underneath. And what about the uniforms and ticket stock?

vanguard737

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:21 pm

D L X wrote:
vanguard737 wrote:
Whether you think you are right or wrong in a situation, when a security authority comes on board and tells you to exit an aircraft, you should do it. Take it to court afterwards if you think you were wronged.

So many people are so far mistaken on the role of law enforcement when it pertains to someone else's rights, but I bet they'd suddenly have correct expertise when THEY are the ones asked to relinquish their own.

I find it extremely difficult to take seriously, let alone reply, to someone who thinks it appropriate to compare Rosa Parks' act of civil disobedience in opposition to the codified racial segregation system of 1950's Alabama...to a passenger being asked to deplane from a United Express flight that became oversold due to a last-minute positive-space crew being added to the manifest.

And therefore I will not dignify your asinine statement with a response beyond that which I've just stated above.

stlgph

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:58 pm

It doesn't matter if it's Mom & Pop Air. The franchise is Delta. The holder and operator of that franchise is ... Delta.
If you're trying to deflect it to being Endeavor Air, just stop. You're dumb.

You don't say "I went to Jane & Tom Dining LLC." No, you went to McDonald's.

You don't say "I stayed at Long Avenue Hospitality LLC." No, you stayed at the Marriott.

You don't say "I'm going to watch the New York Yankees Partnership." No, you went to the (New York) Yankees game.

PlanesNTrains

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:21 pm

727200 wrote:
Uh, what do the big block letters that cover the front of the plane with the big widget on the fuselage say? No one see's the skinny black ones underneath. And what about the uniforms and ticket stock?

??? You asked the question, I answered it.

PlanesNTrains

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:29 pm

CriticalPoint wrote:
berari wrote:
mcdu wrote:

You are way off on why MCDU posts these topics. Its almost a satire toward all the United haters. He is trying to show people how ridiculous it is to post EVERY SINGLE LITTLE THING written negatively about an airline. It is sad as an employee at ANY airline when you come on here and see nothing but hate toward you.

This is a website that we all come too to enjoy aviation. MCDU has been posting for years. Now it is just a cesspool of anger and hatred toward the crews that fly the airplanes we all love. Once people move on from all this "my airline is better than yours and I will do anything to beat down the ones I don't like" mentality, I'm sure you will never see MCDU post another thread about a DL issue.

How about we go back to talking about airplanes so MCDU can respond to peoples airplane questions?

What a petty waste of everyone's time.

CriticalPoint

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:36 pm

PlanesNTrains wrote:
CriticalPoint wrote:
berari wrote:

Agree........so how about we stop with ALL of the negative PR posting on ALL airlines.

OA412

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:42 pm

CriticalPoint wrote:
Agree........so how about we stop with ALL of the negative PR posting on ALL airlines.

No. If members wish to act like children and settle some sort of bizarre score, there's not much we can do if they're not outright violating the rules. That said, this IS NOT and has never been a "safe zone" for airline employees to come and escape criticism of their employer. Airlines often do things that are viewed very negatively and we should not, and will not, censor this site because negative PR stories are, in most cases, just as newsworthy as anything else posted on here.

CriticalPoint

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:51 pm

OA412 wrote:
CriticalPoint wrote:

No. If members wish to act like children and settle some sort of bizarre score, there's not much we can do if they're not outright violating the rules. That said, this IS NOT and has never been a "safe zone" for airline employees to come and escape criticism of their employer. Airlines often do things that are viewed very negatively and we should not and will not censor this site because it is just as newsworthy as anything else posted on here.

Then how about starting a PR sub forum with every airline having a dedicated thread? You already started a United PR thread, with all of MCDUs articles maybe its time for a Delta PR thread?

Im not looking for a safe space Im just looking for a space where people aren't posting hate. These threads breed hate and fanboy posts. The mods shouldn't have a full time job deleting posts of emotional angry fanboys. Give them a sub forum to vent and rage away from everyone else.

By the way the only reason Im off topic is because you wanted to discuss this here.

D L X

Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:19 pm

vanguard737 wrote:
D L X wrote:
vanguard737 wrote:

I find it extremely difficult to take seriously, let alone reply, to someone who thinks it appropriate to compare Rosa Parks' act of civil disobedience in opposition to the codified racial segregation system of 1950's Alabama...to a passenger being asked to deplane from a United Express flight that became oversold due to a last-minute positive-space crew being added to the manifest.

And therefore I will not dignify your asinine statement with a response beyond that which I've just stated above.

BS. I put in front of you a scenario you certainly had to have known about because it's taught in our history lessons. It's not just the United passenger defending his right to the seat he had purchased and occupied -- it's also the cops that fail to tell a driver why he has been pulled over when asked. It's also the homeowner that refuses to allow a cop into his residence when the cop doesn't produce a warrant. It's also the teacher that gets stopped by CBP in the middle of New Mexico because she won't say whether or not she is a citizen. In EACH of these cases, the authorities have overstepped their bounds, yet authoritarian apologists step in and say "do as they say now and sort it out in court later." They (you!) do not realize that relinquishing your right now does not earn it back in the future until it's their own right that is being abridged.

So, yes, if you can say "do as they say and you can sort it out in court afterwards if you think you've been wronged" for the passenger, the driver, and the homeowner, you can answer the same for Rosa Parks. Anything else is a cop out.

Good luck.

atl100million

Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:26 pm

none of that has anything to do with this scenario. Employees fighting (verbally or physically) is unacceptable anywhere but let's also be clear that it doesn't come close to dragging or pushing a passenger.

The problem is DL's... it is their brand and the incident took place in their terminal.

Somebodies are very likely getting some time off. Question is just for how long.

RyanairGuru

Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:36 pm

PlanesNTrains wrote:
CriticalPoint wrote:
berari wrote:

Yes and no. Reading through the United PR threads it is very easy to understand why someone would want to satire Delta by dumping dirt on them, some of the Delta cheer squad were down right insufferable and their posts moved beyond the realm of reasonable discussion to sneering and gloating, kicking them in the guts when they were already on the floor. Discussing facts is one thing, but the malicious intent displayed by some posters was quite frankly disgusting.

As much as these posts might get annoying, MCDU is being very civil in comparison. If you don't like the thread just move along and don't read it.

PlanesNTrains

Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:44 pm

CriticalPoint wrote:
PlanesNTrains wrote:
CriticalPoint wrote:

The problem isn't the postings, it's the people. I agree with your idea of creating a DL PR thread - I don't even bother going in the UA one and somehow I've survived. However, seeing the daily postings of someone with a grudge using the forum as his personal payback isn't ok, even if it's somehow him trying to make a point.

RyanairGuru wrote:
PlanesNTrains wrote:
CriticalPoint wrote:

Yes and no. Reading through the United PR threads it is very easy to understand why someone would want to satire Delta by dumping dirt on them, some of the Delta cheer squad were down right insufferable and their posts moved beyond the realm of reasonable discussion to sneering and gloating, kicking them in the guts when they were already on the floor. Discussing facts is one thing, but the malicious intent displayed by some posters was quite frankly disgusting.

As much as these posts might get annoying, MCDU is being very civil in comparison. If you don't like the thread just move along and don't read it.

So I should move along but he couldn't and that's ok?

This isn't about UA or DL for me. It's about a forum of people who have to deal with this type of nonsense. I have no problem with these things being posted, but it's disrespectful to everyone to do it as some sort of grudge. Not sure why you're ok with that, but I'm certainly not.

ozark1

Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:43 pm

I watch in amazement at how almost every thread denigrates into personal and borderline-hysterical mudslinging. It is one thing to calmly debate or discuss a topic (which, unfortunately, seems to be more and more geared toward human behavior than to commercial aviation), and another to spew forth pent up bitterness toward an airline, an employee group or someone who many not know as much or have the same opinion as yourself. After all, the title is "Civil Aviation".

Super80Fan

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Actually this is noteworthy because if this was PAX vs an airline employee or PAX vs PAX, they'd be hauled away in cuffs, jailed, fined, name out there etc. But since this is Pilot vs FA, it's apparently OK.

TVNWZ

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:07 pm

I may not have popped enough popcorn for this thread.

RDUDDJI

Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:13 pm

Transpac787 wrote:
Hey look!! Another mcdu thread on DL!! We don't see those very often!!

"DL off taxiway causes other carriers cancels and delays"
https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1368639

"Delta A320 cracks windshield flying through hail"
https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1368017

"Another DL PR issue. This time FOX Sports host and family not allowed to travel"
https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1368767

"DL 717 runway excursion at ATL"
https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1367533

"DL accused of racism"
https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1367519

As someone who follows aviation news, the only one of these I heard of outside of these a.net threads was the RWY excursion. Many of these aren't exactly from reputable news sources...but I reckon when peeps have an agenda, they'll latch on to anything that supports their position.

ual763

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:01 pm

Not saying anyone was right or wrong cause we don't know all of the facts, but based on what we were told, how is telling someone that they are a "piece of sh**" deemed racist? I know pieces of sh** that come in all different colors.

OA412

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:28 pm

RyanairGuru wrote:

This is being posted here in the open forum as a general reminder to everyone, in addition to a response to the above. The suggest delete button exists for a reason. We mods cannot be in every thread all of the time. I haven't looked at the UA PR thread in several weeks. If there were offending posts in that thread, they need to be reported so we can take care of them. That said, whatever gloating, perceived or actual, may have taken place in that thread, it does not give anyone license to clog the forum with "revenge" posts. The vast majority of us are adults, let's act like it. This isn't an elementary schoolyard, so let's stop acting like children and drop the "he did it first attitude." If you cannot handle criticism about your favorite airline/your employer/whatever, then you should not be on the internet.

robsaw

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:13 am

PlanesNTrains wrote:

Having said that, I'm not going to open the link. Crap happens everyday in the workplace. It's unfortunate, but making it news is just silly.

What is "news" is entirely subjective. In my 39 years in the workforce after completing my post-secondary education - I have only ONCE witnessed a confrontation at this level between employees where it could be observed by the public or other employees - so an incident like this would certainly be news to me. Now, my work has been generally in professional, office environment, not blue-collar, but isn't the public-facing employees of an airline similar?

PlanesNTrains

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:32 am

robsaw wrote:
PlanesNTrains wrote:

What is "news" is entirely subjective. In my 39 years in the workforce after completing my post-secondary education - I have only ONCE witnessed a confrontation at this level between employees where it could be observed by the public or other employees - so an incident like this would certainly be news to me. Now, my work has been generally in professional, office environment, not blue-collar, but isn't the public-facing employees of an airline similar?

Oh, I agree it's "news" in that it's entertaining to people, but it's not necessarily "newsworthy" in my opinion. However, I respect your point of view and might agree with it more if I wasn't irritated with the OP out of the gate.

Virtual737

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:35 am

CriticalPoint wrote:
These threads breed hate and fanboy posts. The mods shouldn't have a full time job deleting posts of emotional angry fanboys.

This is part of the problem. Why use what can easily be perceived as a derogatory name (fanboy) to describe someone who has a preference for one airline over another. By all means call them a fan, but "fanboy" is not a term I would use unless I was trying to stoke the fire.

"NDEV posts negatives about DL because he is a United fanboy"
"NDEV posts negatives about DL because he is a fan of United"

One of these statements (to me at least) is far less inflammatory than the other.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos