Re: DOT Launches Divested AM/DL, MEX/JFK Slot Award Case

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:39 am

commavia wrote:
Alaska:

JetBlue:
2x daily FLL-MEX
2x daily LGB-MEX
2x daily MCO-MEX

LGB-MEX is shocking, but the filing asks for service beginning 9/4/2018. Seems like they are banking of FIS being approved, and fully up and running, by then. Quite a peculiar move, but it seems like B6 management is planning ahead.

How much closer is LGB vs LAX to neighborhoods with significant Mexican-American populations? Is there really much money to be made?

dmorbust

Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Volaris and Interjet also applied: https://www.regulations.gov/docketBrows ... -2015-0070

Volaris:
"Phase 1 - 2017
MEX-JFK Daily, additional frequency in market
MEX-SAT Daily, new route
MEX-IAD Daily, new route
MEX-ORD Daily, additional frequency in market
MEX-LAX Daily, additional frequency in market
JFK slot Daily, JFK-MEX, needed to operate MEX-JFK as proposed above
Phase 2 - 2018
MEX-OAK Daily, needed to offer year round service
MEX-DEN Daily, needed to offer year round service
MEX-ONT (.5) new route
MEX-SJC (.5) new route
JFK slot Daily, for proposed new JFK-CUN service"

Interjet (since they cannot apply for MEX slots):
"Interjet requests one slot-pair at JFK to be awarded during Phase One of the slot
assignment phases of the Delta-Aeromexico ATI proceeding.
In the event Interjet is not awarded a slot-pair that it has requested in Phase One,
Interjet makes the same request, in the alternative, for one of the two Phase Two slotpairs
to be contingently awarded for the 2018 Summer Season."
"Interjet requests an 4:25 p.m. arrival slot and a 5:40 p.m. departure slot, or, in the
alternative, a 9:00 p.m. arrival slot and 10:15 p.m. departure in Phase One or,
alternatively, in Phase Two. Interjet will use the slot-pair requested to provide service
between JFK and MEX."

HeeseokKoo

Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:32 pm

If this is all, it's not really going to be a dramatic scene. Only few will fail.

For MEX slot applications:
Southwest 2 in phase 1, 2 in phase 2.
JetBlue 4 in phase 1, 2 in phase 2 (LGB is in phase 2)
Alaska 4 in phase 1, 0 in phase 2.
VivaAerobus 3 in phase 1, 6 in phase 2.
Volaris 5 in phase 1, 3 in phase 2.
18 slots are requested while 14 are available in phase 1. 17 (those failed will be likely submitted in phase 2) slots are requested in phase 2 while 10 will be available.

If US and Mexico side splits slots 50/50, and if we may ignore the LGB application, all US-side applications will be granted.
If they don't want phase 2, MEX airport need to release 15-17 slots in the meantime.

For JFK,
Volaris 1 in phase 1 (tied to a MEX slot), 1 in phase 2.
VivaAerobus 0 in phase 1, 2 in phase 2 (both need MEX slots).
Interjet 1 in phase 1, 0 in phase 2.
Only 2 are applied in phase 1 which equals to the available slots. In phase 2, 3 are requested while 2 will be available. Of course, some need MEX slot at the same time, meaning divested JFK slots may not be fully consumed.

ScottB

Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:58 pm

jetbluefan1 wrote:
LGB-MEX is shocking, but the filing asks for service beginning 9/4/2018. Seems like they are banking of FIS being approved, and fully up and running, by then. Quite a peculiar move, but it seems like B6 management is planning ahead.

LGB-MEX finally made sense in light of the Long Beach City Council vote last night. I think it was a last-ditch effort to convince the City that B6 was super-serious about bringing international service to LGB if only the City Council were to approve the construction of the FIS.

HeeseokKoo wrote:
18 slots are requested while 14 are available in phase 1. 17 (those failed will be likely submitted in phase 2) slots are requested in phase 2 while 10 will be available.

If US and Mexico side splits slots 50/50, and if we may ignore the LGB application, all US-side applications will be granted.

I'm not entirely convinced WN will get the slots it's requesting for HOU. It appears that one pair of slots is intended only to replace a less marketable set of flight times for an existing round-trip, so they'd really only be going from three to four round-trips. LGB is out in light of the City Council's decision there.

The use of E175s might be problematic for one of AS's MEX-LAX frequencies as well as MEX-SAN (smaller equipment than other proposals). I can also see the requests for additional carrier frequencies in existing markets being given lower priority than slots which would enable new markets.

VX321

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:17 pm

crazytoaster wrote:
Surprised to see WN apply for so much from HOU. In their analysis of DL/AM MEX market they listed potential routes DEN/PHX/Others - MEX. I suppose there is a round 2 for the next set.

B6 LGB-MEX good luck with that
AS I like their applications but why not just go straight for 737s on all the routes.

As of today: LGB-MEX is DOA since LGB city council said no to an FIS. I bet B6 will look at LAX-MEX. That could be a winner,provided AS and WN don't get in on that game.
Source:http://www.presstelegram.com/business/20170125/city-wont-allow-international-travel-at-long-beach-airport-jetblue-to-evaluate-plans-here

LAXintl
Topic Author

Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:46 pm

And JetBlue just filed an amendment.

They now request double daily LAX-MEX authority.

jetbluefan1

Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:39 am

LAXintl wrote:
And JetBlue just filed an amendment.

They now request double daily LAX-MEX authority.

Wow.

A harbinger of things to come for B6 @ LAX (to LGB's detriment)?

B6 is very squeezed for gates at LAX. I flew B6 LAX-JFK last weekend and boy, that terminal is a zoo!

LAXintl
Topic Author

Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:01 am

Personally, I see JetBlue will struggle running LAX-MEX in isolation.

It will be the weakest player in the market without the benefit of feed on either end unlike other US players or the Mexican airlines.

Even before the large expansion of service on the route, we saw how Alaska bailed by selling its rights to AA.

B6 atleast with a LGB-MEX could have timed the flights to have the benefit of connecting feed from a handful of other JetBlue western markets.

airliner371

Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:42 am

If I had to guess...

Phase 1:
3 AS: 1 LAX, 1 SFO, 1 SNA
2 B6: 1 MCO, 1 FLL
3 WN: 1 LAX, 1 FLL, 1 HOU
3 VB: 1 LAX, 1 JFK*, 1 LAS
3 Y4: 1 JFK*, 1 IAD, 1 ORD
-

Phase 2:
1 B6: 1 LAX
1 WN: 1 HOU
6 VB: 1 JFK*, 1 IAH, 1 OAK, 1 SAT, 1 LAX, 1 ORD
2 Y4: 1 DEN, 1 SJC/ONT
-
Y4: 1 JFK slot-pair for JFK-CUN

*Includes 1 JFK slot-pair

dmorbust

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:41 am

It is being reported that the first 8 slot pairs have been awarded to: Southwest, Alaska Airlines, VivaAerobus, and Volaris: http://www.reportur.com/mexico/2017/02/ ... eromexico/

jbs2886

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:48 am

dmorbust wrote:
It is being reported that the first 8 slot pairs have been awarded to: Southwest, Alaska Airlines, VivaAerobus, and Volaris: http://www.reportur.com/mexico/2017/02/ ... eromexico/

I'd like to know where they are getting that information. The DOT docket does not have a corresponding order.

KrustyTheKlown

Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:15 am

jbs2886 wrote:
dmorbust wrote:

I'd like to know where they are getting that information. The DOT docket does not have a corresponding order.

Find the leakers NOW! j/k

The article says that the announcement was made during a meeting between the airlines and MEX's management.

grbauc

Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:22 am

BobPatterson wrote:
Please help me to understand how/why the DOT gets to make the awards at a Mexican airport. Has the Mexican government ceded to DOT the right to do this?

The airlines ceded the right to The DOT to get the JV they wanted.

jbs2886

Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:53 am

KrustyTheKlown wrote:
jbs2886 wrote:
dmorbust wrote:

The article says that the announcement was made during a meeting between the airlines and MEX's management.

Which makes no sense, the DOT wouldn't tell MEX before it issued an order.

KrustyTheKlown

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:41 am

jbs2886 wrote:
KrustyTheKlown wrote:
jbs2886 wrote:

Which makes no sense, the DOT wouldn't tell MEX before it issued an order.

Mexican regulators ordered AM/DL to divest 8 slots as a condition to approve their JV. Those 8 slots were re-assigned during the meeting mentioned in the article.

AM/DL still have to divest this year 6 more slots to comply with the US-DOT's requirements, so my guess is that those 6 slots will be re-assigned by the DOT at a later date.

RWA380

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:31 am

fsafsx wrote:
I hope someone can give Mex to Msp a try the Twin Cities has a pretty large Mexican population now that could use a better flight to Mexico instead of doing Slc or Dfw to Mex than onto their destination.

If a carrier is running a VFR flight, it would depend what region the majority of the Mexican immigrants that settled in the Twin Cities region of Minnesota are from.

For example, I live in Portland Oregon, the predominance of the Mexican immigrants that have settled here are from the Jalisco region of Mexico, thus making the non-stop flight on Y4 to Guadalajara, a great performer. If Y4 flew PDX-MEX non-stop, the flight would be a failure for sure.

AirbusMDCFAN

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:21 pm

crazytoaster wrote:
Surprised to see WN apply for so much from HOU. In their analysis of DL/AM MEX market they listed potential routes DEN/PHX/Others - MEX. I suppose there is a round 2 for the next set.

B6 LGB-MEX good luck with that
AS I like their applications but why not just go straight for 737s on all the routes.

Due to no FIS coming to LGB, JetBlue adjust the MEX slot request for LAX-MEX instead

KrustyTheKlown

Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:32 pm

It seems last week's information was wrong. Mexican media is reporting that out of the 8 AM/DL MEX slots that the Mexican government is reassigning Jetblue got 3, Alaska Airlines 2, Volaris 2 and VivaAerobus got 1. Southwest got nothing.

The US government still has to award 6 MEX slots this year.

hiflyeras

Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:58 pm

So two pair of slots for AS thanks to the Mexico SCT...and these apparently can be used as they wish. I imagine a daily flight from LAX and SFO would be their top two then hope for SAN and SNA in the DOT divestiture.

rbavfan

Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:50 pm

msycajun wrote:
wnflyguy wrote:
ty97 wrote:

True, but that would assume WN could get all 4 which is unlikely if anyone else applies.

WN will bid for any and all slots at MEX.
Depending on the number of awards they receive this will most likely spell the end for FNT and GSP to free up aircraft for increased MEX service.
If WN is successful with grabbing JFK slots.
This would also probably see the elimination of ROC and DSM to free up JFK service with a minimum of 5 or 6 flights.
Flyguy

It's almost inconceivable that the DOT would give all four JFK slot pairs to WN. Even so, how would they operated 5-6 flights? Even if they had the slots, I doubt it would make any sense to start there. LGA has the better O&D and they already have a decent operation at EWR. And if they did start JFK, where would they fly that doesn't already have plenty of competition?

I do agree that they will try to get as many MEX slots as possible. Probably out of the first 14, they'll get 4-5.

A big question here is when will DL/AM announce new MEX routes and will that affect which airlines are interested and which proposed routes will be profitable?

They could not use them at LGA. Due to the perimeter rule.

airliner371

Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:06 am

rbavfan wrote:
msycajun wrote:
wnflyguy wrote:

WN will bid for any and all slots at MEX.
Depending on the number of awards they receive this will most likely spell the end for FNT and GSP to free up aircraft for increased MEX service.
If WN is successful with grabbing JFK slots.
This would also probably see the elimination of ROC and DSM to free up JFK service with a minimum of 5 or 6 flights.
Flyguy

It's almost inconceivable that the DOT would give all four JFK slot pairs to WN. Even so, how would they operated 5-6 flights? Even if they had the slots, I doubt it would make any sense to start there. LGA has the better O&D and they already have a decent operation at EWR. And if they did start JFK, where would they fly that doesn't already have plenty of competition?

I do agree that they will try to get as many MEX slots as possible. Probably out of the first 14, they'll get 4-5.

A big question here is when will DL/AM announce new MEX routes and will that affect which airlines are interested and which proposed routes will be profitable?

They could not use them at LGA. Due to the perimeter rule.

No one suggested they would use them at LGA. The conversation was completely about the NYC market, not MEX.

KrustyTheKlown wrote:
It seems last week's information was wrong. Mexican media is reporting that out of the 8 AM/DL MEX slots that the Mexican government is reassigning Jetblue got 3, Alaska Airlines 2, Volaris 2 and VivaAerobus got 1. Southwest got nothing.

The US government still has to award 6 MEX slots this year.

And why does this article have any more standing than the last one?

When the official divestures are announced, the airline's will undoubtedly send out press releases, until that time, everything here is a rumor, including this "article." This being Mexico we are talking about... rumors will be rampant until the official divestures are announced.

hiflyeras wrote:
So two pair of slots for AS thanks to the Mexico SCT...and these apparently can be used as they wish. I imagine a daily flight from LAX and SFO would be their top two then hope for SAN and SNA in the DOT divestiture.

Alaska didn't apply for SNA...

hiflyeras

Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:27 am

Sorry...you're right. For AS it was 2x daily out of LAX, 1x SFO and 1x SAN. One of the two LAX was a E175 as was SAN. Thanks for the correction.

KrustyTheKlown

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:37 am

airliner371 wrote:

When the official divestures are announced, the airline's will undoubtedly send out press releases, until that time, everything here is a rumor, including this "article." This being Mexico we are talking about... rumors will be rampant until the official divestures are announced.

I doubt any airline would issue a press release before starting a new route and that would likely take a few months.

I don't know if you have noticed but more than half of the threads in this site are just rumors. If people are not interested in rumors then they are free to only read official sources and disregard anything written on this forum.

airliner371

Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:08 am

KrustyTheKlown wrote:
airliner371 wrote:

I doubt any airline would issue a press release before starting a new route and that would likely take a few months.

Clearly you haven't been around long enough to know how it works but yes, airlines do in fact tend to send out press releases when they are notified they received slots, even before the flights are for sale.

Here are just a few examples...
http://www.swamedia.com/releases/releas ... port+slots
http://blueir.investproductions.com/inv ... -015019293
http://westjet2.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=608
http://blueir.investproductions.com/inv ... -015031824

LAXintl
Topic Author

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:32 pm

DOT is out with its tentative awards.

Phase 1

14-MEX slots
o 2 slots - Alaska - LAX service
o 1 - Alaska - SFO
o 1 - Alaska - SAN
o 2 - JetBlue - FLL
o 2 - JetBlue - MCO
o 2 - Southwest - HOU
o 1 - Volaris - SAT
o 1 - Volaris - JFK
o 1 - Volaris - LAX
o 1 - VivaAerobus - LAX

2 JFK Slots
o 1 - Volaris - MEX
o 1 - Interjet - MEX

=

LAXintl
Topic Author

Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Phase 2 (IATA Summer 2018 season)

10-MEX slots
o 2 - JetBlue - LAX
o 1 - Southwest - FLL
o 1 - Volaris - DEN
o 1 - Volaris - IAD
o 1 - Volaris - SJC (4 weekly) / ONT (3 weekly)
o 1 - Volaris - ORD
o 1 - Volaris - OAK
o 2 - VivaAerobus - JFK

2 JFK Slots
o 2 - VivaAerobus - MEX

=

airliner371

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:14 pm

They gave JetBlue 2 LAX and didn't give Southwest one. Wow, I'd love to hear their reasoning considering JetBlue provides essentially no connecting opportunities. Besides that, no real surprises here.

In that case, I wouldn't be surprised to see Southwest take the slot that they plan on ending at HOU and moving it to LAX.

LAXintl
Topic Author

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:32 pm

Hmm, I went back as I recall seeing SWA got a LAX slot and indeed they did..

Phase 2 (IATA Summer 2018 season)
o 1 - Southwest - LAX

However I am consfused now as the DOT order might have a typo - as I come up with 11 slots awards under phase 2 even with the split of SJC/ONT day of week award for Volaris. hmm...

Looking more closely at the actual hourly slot timings, the Volaris listing might have an error as the number of arrival and departure slot times are not equal in count. hmm..

wedgetail737

AS back to MEX but from SFO, LAX and SAN

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:40 pm

Hello, everyone!

I just read on Social Media that AS is returning to MEX, via 3 cities...SFO, LAX and SAN, using 737 and E-175 aircraft.

https://newsroom.alaskaair.com/2017-03- ... -San-Diego

I thought AS gave up their LAX-MEX slots to AA. Hmmm.

hiflyeras

Re: AS back to MEX but from SFO, LAX and SAN

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:45 pm

AS swapped their MEX slot with AA for a JFK slot. AS knew that MEX would be opening up eventually...I think it was a smart move on their part.

wedgetail737

Re: AS back to MEX but from SFO, LAX and SAN

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:46 pm

hiflyeras wrote:
AS swapped their MEX slot with AA for a JFK slot. AS knew that MEX would be opening up eventually...I think it was a smart move on their part.

Ok...thanks for the clarification.

commavia

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:54 pm

Alaska got everything they wanted - impressive

airliner371

Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:46 am

commavia wrote:
Alaska got everything they wanted - impressive

I went back and went through the order and Alaska, JetBlue and Southwest all got everything they requested.

KrustyTheKlown wrote:
airliner371 wrote:

I don't know if you have noticed but more than half of the threads in this site are just rumors. If people are not interested in rumors then they are free to only read official sources and disregard anything written on this forum.

What'd I tell ya bud...

https://newsroom.alaskaair.com/2017-03- ... -San-Diego

KrustyTheKlown

Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:24 am

airliner371 wrote:

Well pal, it turns up the source you were criticizing yesterday was accurate after all. And so we both get to ride a high horse :ziplip: .

olli

Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:01 am

Last edited by olli on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

olli

Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:04 am

I am glad AS is coming back to MEX, I loved flying with them to LAX. Always great service and very friendly crews.

I don´t know if they will make SAN work, though. Hopefully they will.

Welcome backs AS!

Best Regards,

SANFan

Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:01 am

olli wrote:
I am glad AS is coming back to MEX, I loved flying with them to LAX. Always great service and very friendly crews.

I'm very happy to see that AS applied for, and received, the authority to serve SAN-MEX and have no doubt that the route will do fine.

>AS is presumably doing very well with their SAN station. They have added 18 new routes/destinations in the last few years here, with none being axed. SAN is an AAG Focus city with continuing growth. The carrier does its homework before starting new routes and I'm sure SAN-MEX is no exception; nobody forced them to request the route, yet they think it will be as successful as all the others are.
>AAG will be offering 76 seats per day (on the E75) between SAN and MEX. Those will be filled with local VFR, leisure and business traffic from SAN, as well as by connections and (undoubtedly) thru/direct service from SEA, PDX, SJC or even perhaps FAT.
>The airline has offered service to 2 Mexican destinations -- SJD and PVR -- from San Diego for years now and both have apparently done well.
> IMO, there is a significant number of travelers in the San Diego region headed for Mexico who will NOT travel thru Rodriguez Airport in TIJ, and/or will NOT travel on any of the Mexican carriers who fly out of TIJ. This despite lower fares for domestic service via TIJ, and the simpler access to the airport on the Mexican side of the border thru the new Border Crossing Terminal/Bridge.

All 3 of the new routes between CA and Mexico City should be successful for Alaska and I'm so glad they got what they wanted from this slot hearing!

bb

rojo

Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:46 pm

SANFan wrote:
olli wrote:
>AAG will be offering 76 seats per day (on the E75) between SAN and MEX. Those will be filled with local VFR, leisure and business traffic from SAN, as well as by connections and (undoubtedly) thru/direct service from SEA, PDX, SJC or even perhaps FAT.

MEX-SAN should be within the E175LR range in normal conditions, but wouldn't the E175 be weight restricted out of MEX?
With MEX being Hot and High and flying westbound with headwinds, will AS/OO be able to take a full load (76 Pax) all year long?

I've seen AA/YW MIA-MTY flights being weight restricted by 4-6 seats multiple times and MIA-MTY is shorter than MEX-SAN.

SANFan

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:35 pm

rojo wrote:
MEX-SAN should be within the E175LR range in normal conditions, but wouldn't the E175 be weight restricted out of MEX?
With MEX being Hot and High and flying westbound with headwinds, will AS/OO be able to take a full load (76 Pax) all year long?
I've seen AA/YW MIA-MTY flights being weight restricted by 4-6 seats multiple times and MIA-MTY is shorter than MEX-SAN.

Good question, which I can't answer.

AAG is also using the EMJ on one of the two LAX-MEX trips and that's even a bit more mileage than SAN-MEX. From some source, I read that the 2 EMJ flights on AS (to LA and SD) will be sked later in the day -- possibly an evening n/b departure? Perhaps that is their method of dealing with the high (daytime) heat at MEX?

bb

jfklganyc

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Hey LGB City Council...paying attention yet?

flyingcat

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:04 pm

jfklganyc wrote:

LGB politicians and NIMBY's think that this is proof that every flight will be an A380 unless they stop it.

LAXintl
Topic Author

Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:06 pm

olli wrote:

Lets see how they do this time. There is a reason they left. AS historically has experienced harder time with non-beach Mexican markets.

Client demographics are different and sales methods are different as well.

SANFan wrote:
AAG is also using the EMJ on one of the two LAX-MEX trips and that's even a bit more mileage than SAN-MEX. From some source, I read that the 2 EMJ flights on AS (to LA and SD) will be sked later in the day -- possibly an evening n/b departure? Perhaps that is their method of dealing with the high (daytime) heat at MEX?

MEX scheduled are known already based on slot awards.

SAN-MEX is a 1245 arrival into MEX, while MEX-SAN departs at 1850

LAX-MEX are 1400 and 1800 arrivals, and 1335 & 1735 departures

SFO-MEX is 1635 arrival, while 1500 dep.

jfklganyc wrote:

:confused:

Why would they care?

If anything it affirms to them that B6 can go fly the routes easily out of another airport and did not need LGB to develop an FIS after all.

wwtraveler99

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:03 pm

jfklganyc wrote:

Do we know the slot times for B6 and WN?

WW

wnflyguy

Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:04 pm

wwtraveler99 wrote:

jfklganyc wrote:

Do we know the slot times for B6 and WN?

WW

WN slots
MEX-HOU
07:00/20:50 and 10:45/11:40
MEX-FLL
12:45/13:40
MEX-LAX
07:50/22:00

My question is WN fought the DOT to force UA to give up one MEX-IAH slot Skywest had.
05:30/23:00

Now that WN going to retime is morning MEX-HOU service will WN be required to return this slot back to UA/Skywest?
Or could WN use this slot to Add Long rumored MEX-MDW service. It would be perfectly timed to connect to a lot of cities out of MDW.

Flyguy

thedetroitpole

Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:35 pm

DTW to MEX transit begins in less than a month aboard a 737-700, I have been excited for this for a while now, I suspect next would be either Delta or Aeromexico to GDL.

SANFan

Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Does anyone have any info on when AS might get final approval for, and announce details -- such as start dates -- of its 3 new MEX-CA routes?

bb

LAXintl
Topic Author

Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:39 pm

DOT today finalized the slot awards, however, made a change in assignment of JFK slots based on input of Volaris and VivaAerobus and their ability to mix/match JFK schedules to include proposed flight timings outside of the airport’s slot-controlled hours.

Final awards are:

MEX

Alaska:
2 slot-pairs for service to LAX – Phase One
1 slot-pair for service to SFO – Phase One
1 slot-pair for service to SAN – Phase One

JetBlue:
2 slot-pairs for service to FLL – Phase One
2 slot-pairs for service to MCO – Phase One
2 slot-pairs for service to LAX – Phase Two

Southwest:
2 slot-pairs for service to HOU – Phase One
1 slot-pair for service to FLL – Phase Two
1 slot-pair for service to LAX – Phase Two

VivaAerobus
1 slot-pair for service to LAS – Phase One
2 slot-pairs for service to JFK – Phase Two

Volaris:
1 slot-pair for service to SAT – Phase One
1 slot-pair for service to JFK – Phase One
1 slot-pair for service to LAX – Phase One
1 slot-pair for service to DEN – Phase Two
1 slot-pair for service to IAD – Phase Two
1 slot-pair shared for service to ONT & SJC – Phase Two
1 slot for service to ORD – Phase Two
1 slot for service to OAK – Phase Two

JFK

Interjet:
1 slot-pair for service to MEX – Phase One

VivaAerobus:
3 slots for service to MEX – Phase Two

Volaris:
1 slot-pair for service to MEX – Phase One
1 slot for service to CUN – Phase Two

=

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos