User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Topic Author
Posts: 24166
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:32 pm

This thread is for discussion relating to Airbus and Boeing orders for 2017.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
boefan
Posts: 921
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:27 am

Spicejet is in final negotiations with Boeing for 50 new 737 MAX

The deal includes firm orders for at least 50 of Boeing’s 737 Max, and renegotiated terms for 42 of the single-aisle jets that SpiceJet originally ordered in 2014, said the people, who asked not be identified because the discussions are private. The 92 Max jets would be valued at about $10.1 billion at current list prices, before the discounts that are customary for large purchases.


http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... s-spicejet
 
Asiaflyer
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:50 am

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:07 pm

According to Reuters Airbus has finalised a deal to sell 60 A320 Neo to Flynas.

" DUBAI, Jan 10 (Reuters) - Airbus <AIR.PA> has finalised an
agreement to sell more than 60 jets to Saudi Arabian budget
carrier flynas, according to industry sources.
The order from flynas is expected to cover over 60 A320neo
narrow body jets, one of the sources with direct knowledge of
the deal told Reuters.
Including purchasing options, the agreement includes 100
A320neos, sources said.
An order for 60 A320neos would be worth $6.4 billion at list
prices.
Airbus and flynas declined to comment."
SQ,MI,MH,CX,KA,CA,CZ,MU,KE,OZ,QF,NZ,FD,JQ,3K,5J,IT,AI,IC,QR,SK,LF,KL,AF,LH,LX,OS,SR,BA,SN,FR,WF,1I,5T,VZ,VX,AC,NW,UA,US,
 
Someone83
Posts: 3456
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:11 pm

Asiaflyer wrote:
According to Reuters Airbus has finalised a deal to sell 60 A320 Neo to Flynas.

" DUBAI, Jan 10 (Reuters) - Airbus <AIR.PA> has finalised an
agreement to sell more than 60 jets to Saudi Arabian budget
carrier flynas, according to industry sources.
The order from flynas is expected to cover over 60 A320neo
narrow body jets, one of the sources with direct knowledge of
the deal told Reuters.
Including purchasing options, the agreement includes 100
A320neos, sources said.
An order for 60 A320neos would be worth $6.4 billion at list
prices.
Airbus and flynas declined to comment."


This will probably be a 2016 order, but we'll know tomorrow. We're still in Airbus'/Leahy's famous "fifth quarter"
 
Asiaflyer
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:50 am

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Someone83 wrote:
This will probably be a 2016 order, but we'll know tomorrow. We're still in Airbus'/Leahy's famous "fifth quarter"

In addition there is also rumour about a usd 4 bln order for 42 NB jets from Bank of Communication Financial Leasing in Shanghai to be announced at Airbus annual press conference.
SQ,MI,MH,CX,KA,CA,CZ,MU,KE,OZ,QF,NZ,FD,JQ,3K,5J,IT,AI,IC,QR,SK,LF,KL,AF,LH,LX,OS,SR,BA,SN,FR,WF,1I,5T,VZ,VX,AC,NW,UA,US,
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:00 pm

Someone83 wrote:
Asiaflyer wrote:
According to Reuters Airbus has finalised a deal to sell 60 A320 Neo to Flynas.

" DUBAI, Jan 10 (Reuters) - Airbus <AIR.PA> has finalised an
agreement to sell more than 60 jets to Saudi Arabian budget
carrier flynas, according to industry sources.
The order from flynas is expected to cover over 60 A320neo
narrow body jets, one of the sources with direct knowledge of
the deal told Reuters.
Including purchasing options, the agreement includes 100
A320neos, sources said.
An order for 60 A320neos would be worth $6.4 billion at list
prices.
Airbus and flynas declined to comment."


This will probably be a 2016 order, but we'll know tomorrow. We're still in Airbus'/Leahy's famous "fifth quarter"


Would have been best to not start this thread until the announcement of 2016 orders had finished.

Geoff
 
Flying-Tiger
Posts: 3933
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 1999 5:35 am

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:54 pm

ACG is mentioned by Reuters as first Airbus client for 2017 with 30 A320NEO, 2 A320CEO and 3 A321CEO, plus 10 A320NEO options. Not fully clear if booked as 2016 or 2017 order.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... saudi-sale
Flown: A319/320/321,A332/3,A343/346, A380,AT4,AT7,B732/3/4/5/7/8/9,B742/4,B762/763,B772/77W,CR2/7/9/K,ER3/4,E70/75/90/95, F50/70/100,M11,L15,SF3,S20, AR8/1, 142/143,...
 
qf789
Crew
Posts: 2541
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Boeing Weekly Update

Seven new orders (Business Jet / VIP Customer(s) for one 737 and Unidentified Customer(s) for five 737s and one 777).

http://www.boeing.com/commercial/#/orders-deliveries
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Topic Author
Posts: 24166
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:58 am

Juneyao Airlines finalizes 787-9 order for 5 aircraft:

http://www.chinaaviationdaily.com/news/60/60295.html
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
Someone83
Posts: 3456
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:00 am

KarelXWB wrote:
Juneyao Airlines finalizes 787-9 order for 5 aircraft:

http://www.chinaaviationdaily.com/news/60/60295.html


Is this a new order, or is this a unknown from 2016 being identified?
 
Momo1435
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:51 am

Someone83 wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
Juneyao Airlines finalizes 787-9 order for 5 aircraft:

http://www.chinaaviationdaily.com/news/60/60295.html


Is this a new order, or is this a unknown from 2016 being identified?

There was an unidentified order for 5 787-9s booked on 31-Oct-2016. But the 1st announcement of this order was only late November. This should mean that it's a new order. But you never know for sure until they are actually identified, or if we see a new unidentified order in Boeings next update.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 1772
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Momo1435 wrote:
There was an unidentified order for 5 787-9s booked on 31-Oct-2016. But the 1st announcement of this order was only late November. This should mean that it's a new order. But you never know for sure until they are actually identified, or if we see a new unidentified order in Boeings next update.

New order. the 5 referred above belong to Donghai Airlines. All 787 unidentified orders are accounted for and do not include any for Juneyao.
 
Momo1435
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:01 pm

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
New order. the 5 referred above belong to Donghai Airlines. All 787 unidentified orders are accounted for and do not include any for Juneyao.

I knew I forgot about one of the smaller Chinese airlines 787 orders from last year.

All these Chinese 787 orders are very good news for Boeing and the 787 program. Congrats to both Boeing and Juneyao.
 
qf789
Crew
Posts: 2541
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Boeing Weekly Update

Four new orders (Arik Air for two 787s and Unidentified Customer(s) for two 737s). In the changes category, reduced 747 orders by two.

http://www.boeing.com/commercial/#/orders-deliveries
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Topic Author
Posts: 24166
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Sounds like Arik Air swapped its 747-8i order for 787s.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
Stitch
Posts: 24244
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:26 am

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:25 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
Sounds like Arik Air swapped its 747-8i order for 787s.


Has to be. Though I never expected Arik Air to take their 747-8s, I also never expected them to take the (seven) 787-9s they already had on order so that they now have nine is surprising to me.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Topic Author
Posts: 24166
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Stitch wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
Sounds like Arik Air swapped its 747-8i order for 787s.


Has to be. Though I never expected Arik Air to take their 747-8s, I also never expected them to take the (seven) 787-9s they already had on order so that they now have nine is surprising to me.


Well they have to do something with the depository money. There was a rumor Arik Air would order two 777s instead; ordering more 787-9s instead would be more logical.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
Stitch
Posts: 24244
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:26 am

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:38 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
Stitch wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
Sounds like Arik Air swapped its 747-8i order for 787s.


Has to be. Though I never expected Arik Air to take their 747-8s, I also never expected them to take the (seven) 787-9s they already had on order so that they now have nine is surprising to me.


Well they have to do something with the depository money. There was a rumor Arik Air would order two 777s instead; ordering more 787-9s instead would be more logical.


I expected it all to be folded into the May order for the 737 MAX.
 
Momo1435
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:41 am

The 1st large wide-body order for Boeing comes from the new Trump administration. 15 more 767-2C / KC-46A tankers, the 3rd batch of the 179 tankers in total that the USAF is planning to order.

http://boeing.mediaroom.com/2017-01-27- ... uction-Lot
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Topic Author
Posts: 24166
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:41 am

Stitch wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
Stitch wrote:

Has to be. Though I never expected Arik Air to take their 747-8s, I also never expected them to take the (seven) 787-9s they already had on order so that they now have nine is surprising to me.


Well they have to do something with the depository money. There was a rumor Arik Air would order two 777s instead; ordering more 787-9s instead would be more logical.


I expected it all to be folded into the May order for the 737 MAX.


Thanks, I wasn't aware that Arik Air had the 737 MAX on order.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
Polot
Posts: 6807
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:38 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
Stitch wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:

Well they have to do something with the depository money. There was a rumor Arik Air would order two 777s instead; ordering more 787-9s instead would be more logical.


I expected it all to be folded into the May order for the 737 MAX.


Thanks, I wasn't aware that Arik Air had the 737 MAX on order.

Arik quietly ordered 8 last May. Wikipedia has them listed as 737-800s on Arik's page (if you are using that as a source) but that is wrong. I want to say the order was actually a conversion from the NG but I can't remember for sure and don't feel like digging through the past to see if Boeing logged a 8 order 737 cancellation at the same time.
 
Momo1435
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:52 pm

In 2007 Boeing announced an order for 10 737-800s by Arik Air, it was topped up with 7 more at Farnborough 2008. Out of these 17 737-800s they ordered back then only the 2 that have actually been delivered to Arik Air are still on Boeing's order book. The MAX order was indeed a conversion of 8 of the 15 missing orders. The other 7 are missing completely, it could be an unidentified conversion to the MAX. But it's more likely that they cancelled those, as the other conversions have been identified shortly after the conversion took place, or straight away in the case of the 787s (assuming that it's is indeed a conversion).

The reason why they converted to the 787? Maybe because of a planned delivery date long after the very last 77W is delivered, or because it would have meant too many 737 MAX on order. It's indeed a strong possibility that they won't be delivered anyway.
 
qf789
Crew
Posts: 2541
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:10 pm

No Boeing update this week, next update next Thursday when January orders/deliveries will be posted

http://www.boeing.com/commercial/
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
A330freak
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:11 pm

January Numbers for Airbus
Viva Aerobus: 1 A320ceo
Air France : 3 A350-900s

Cancellations
Air France: 2 A380s
 
User avatar
BobMUC
Posts: 916
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:32 pm

A330freak wrote:
January Numbers for Airbus
Viva Aerobus: 1 A320ceo
Air France : 3 A350-900s

Cancellations
Air France: 2 A380s


So this looks like a silent conversion from 2x A380 to 3x A350 by Air France.
 
User avatar
Polot
Posts: 6807
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:39 pm

BobMUC wrote:
A330freak wrote:
January Numbers for Airbus
Viva Aerobus: 1 A320ceo
Air France : 3 A350-900s

Cancellations
Air France: 2 A380s


So this looks like a silent conversion from 2x A380 to 3x A350 by Air France.

Yes, AF reported they were doing that a year ago in their financial reports. Now it is official on Airbus' orderbook.
 
User avatar
rotating14
Posts: 1299
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:54 am

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/ ... lines.html

China Southern will lease 5 787-9s from ALC. Delivery of these will be in 2019 for 2 and 3 more in 2020.
 
qf789
Crew
Posts: 2541
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:22 am

Ryanair set to buy a further 100 737MAX

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/tran ... -1.2967840
Forum Moderator
 
qf789
Crew
Posts: 2541
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:25 am

Singapore Airlines could announce as early as this week a order for 20 779's and a top order of at least 19 787-10's

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -air-order
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
seabosdca
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:33 am

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:06 am

qf789 wrote:
Singapore Airlines could announce as early as this week a order for 20 779's and a top order of at least 19 787-10's


Wow. I'm not surprised by the 787-10 part but I'm very surprised by the 779s. I would have thought they would have been a shoo-in for the 35K.
 
User avatar
Stitch
Posts: 24244
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:26 am

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:12 am

seabosdca wrote:
qf789 wrote:
Singapore Airlines could announce as early as this week a order for 20 779's and a top order of at least 19 787-10's


Wow. I'm not surprised by the 787-10 part but I'm very surprised by the 779s. I would have thought they would have been a shoo-in for the 35K.


With 67 A350-900s on order, they have plenty of opportunity to convert some to the A350-1000.
 
Momo1435
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:02 am

qf789 wrote:
Ryanair set to buy a further 100 737MAX

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/tran ... -1.2967840

Basically what Ryanair is saying in this article is that they will definitively take the 100 options they took when they ordered the first 100, but that they currently not working on converting these options into firm orders. So basically it's only a confirmation that they have 100 options.
 
Asiaflyer
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:50 am

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:51 am

Order confirmed by SQ

From Reuters:
Singapore Airlines agrees to place $13.8 bln order with Boeing - Reuters Investor Briefs

09-Feb-2017 10:24:35

Singapore Airlines Ltd <SIAL.SI> :
* agreed to place firm orders with Boeing for 20 777-9s and 19 787-10s, for additional growth and fleet modernisation through next decade
* Proposed order, is valued at $13.8 bln based on published list prices
* 777-9s are due for delivery from 2021/22 financial year and 787-10s for delivery from 2020/21 financial year.
* SIA has selected Rolls-Royce Trent 1000 to power 787-10s, which are to be operated on medium-range routes
*signs LOI with US airframe manufacturer comprising 39 firm orders plus six options for each aircraft type, if exercised will enlarge deal to as many as 51 aircraft
SQ,MI,MH,CX,KA,CA,CZ,MU,KE,OZ,QF,NZ,FD,JQ,3K,5J,IT,AI,IC,QR,SK,LF,KL,AF,LH,LX,OS,SR,BA,SN,FR,WF,1I,5T,VZ,VX,AC,NW,UA,US,
 
qf789
Crew
Posts: 2541
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:15 am

Asiaflyer wrote:
Order confirmed by SQ

From Reuters:
Singapore Airlines agrees to place $13.8 bln order with Boeing - Reuters Investor Briefs

09-Feb-2017 10:24:35

Singapore Airlines Ltd <SIAL.SI> :
* agreed to place firm orders with Boeing for 20 777-9s and 19 787-10s, for additional growth and fleet modernisation through next decade
* Proposed order, is valued at $13.8 bln based on published list prices
* 777-9s are due for delivery from 2021/22 financial year and 787-10s for delivery from 2020/21 financial year.
* SIA has selected Rolls-Royce Trent 1000 to power 787-10s, which are to be operated on medium-range routes
*signs LOI with US airframe manufacturer comprising 39 firm orders plus six options for each aircraft type, if exercised will enlarge deal to as many as 51 aircraft


Boeing Press Release

http://boeing.mediaroom.com/2017-02-09- ... 19-787-10s
Forum Moderator
 
fun2fly
Posts: 1082
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:44 am

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:52 am

49 787-10's + 67 A350's + 20 779's for SQ. Wow, that's an impressive long haul fleet order.
 
qf789
Crew
Posts: 2541
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:06 pm

Boeing Weekly Update

15 new orders (BDS USAF Tanker Program for 15 767s

http://www.boeing.com/commercial/#/orders-deliveries
Forum Moderator
 
qf789
Crew
Posts: 2541
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:23 pm

Summary for Airbus & Boeing to 31 January

BOEING

Orders
Arik Air 2 x 787-9
BDS USAF Tanker Program 15 x 767-2C
Boeing Business Jet 1 x 737MAX
Unidentified Customer 5 x 737MAX (10 Jan)
Unidentified Customer 2 x 737-800 (23 Jan)
Unidentified Customer 1 x 777F (2 Jan)

Gross 26
Cancellations 2
Net 24

Cancellations/Changes
Arik Air 2 x 748 (converted into 2 x 787-9)


AIRBUS

Orders
VivaAerobus 1 x A320ceo
Air France 3 x A359

Gross 4
Cancellations 2
Net 2

Cancellations/Changes
Air France 2 x A388 (converted to 3 x A359)
Forum Moderator
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:14 am

I make it that there were 2 orders for 777-300ER converted to 777F during January. Anyone able to work out who this was ? Qatar perhaps.

Geoff
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Topic Author
Posts: 24166
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:32 am

Qatar has 10 outstanding 77W orders, just like last month. It must be someone else.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:39 am

KarelXWB wrote:
Qatar has 10 outstanding 77W orders, just like last month. It must be someone else.


EVA maybe !!
 
ZKOXA
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:44 am

Geoff1947 wrote:
I make it that there were 2 orders for 777-300ER converted to 777F during January. Anyone able to work out who this was ? Qatar perhaps.

Geoff


Emirates or Etihad perhaps? Or maybe a Chinese carrier? Not to sure...

ZKOXA
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
 
Momo1435
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:50 am

I think it's Turkish Airlines.

They now have 2 777Fs on order and I can't remember, and also don't see anything on the internet about them ever placing a 777F order.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Topic Author
Posts: 24166
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:58 am

Geoff1947 wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
Qatar has 10 outstanding 77W orders, just like last month. It must be someone else.


EVA maybe !!


It's not EVA Air either. I'll try to find out later today.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Topic Author
Posts: 24166
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:01 am

Ok I couldn't resist and went searching. According to ATDB, Turkish Airlines had 3 outstanding 77W and 0 777F orders. Boeing's latest order book shows 1 77W and 2 777F orders. Clearly TK is behind the conversion.

http://active.boeing.com/commercial/ord ... iew+Report

The remaining 77W was already built and is currently stored at PAE.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
qf789
Crew
Posts: 2541
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Boeing Weekly Update

4 new orders (Business Jet / VIP Customer(s) for one 737 and Unidentified Customer(s) for three 737s).

http://www.boeing.com/commercial/#/orders-deliveries
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Topic Author
Posts: 24166
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:12 am

Boeing confirmed the Juneyao Airlines 787-9 order:

http://boeing.mediaroom.com/2017-02-16- ... reamliners
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
qf789
Crew
Posts: 2541
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Boeing Weekly Update

31 new orders (Unidentified Customer(s) for 26 737s and five 787s). In the changes category, reduced 737 orders by nine.

http://www.boeing.com/commercial/index. ... deliveries
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Topic Author
Posts: 24166
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:10 pm

No doubt the five 787s are Juneyao Airlines.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
Momo1435
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:33 pm

The 737s are a conversion of 9 737NG to 737MAX + 1 or more orders for 17 737 NGs.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Crew
Topic Author
Posts: 24166
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus And Boeing 2017 Orders

Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:11 pm

Air Lease Corporation says they have 40 A321neoLR on order, up from 30 previously. Most likely a conversion.

Image
http://services.corporate-ir.net/SEC/Do ... gzMy5wZGY=
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos