DeltaL1011Flyer

Re: PIT Update Discussion Thread Part 34

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Long time lurker, first time poster here...I just don't see where the cost savings are going to be by basically building new space for ticketing/baggage, reconfiguring taxiways/roadways/parking, etc...it seems like a lot of money to spend to rework a facility that's only 25 years old.

And we're finally almost at a point where the debt service is going to be significantly lowered, with an opportunity to lower the CPE, which I think is still an issue here, regardless of what the ACAA says.

Worry about updating/ maintaining the current facility, lowering the CPE, and attracting new service. Why surrender one of our greatest assets, which is capacity. It may not be needed now, but just as we didn't know what the future would hold in 1992, we don't know what the the industry may look like in 10-20 years.

Spend money to improve the baggage system, build another parking garage, make cosmetic upgrades, semi-permanently seal of the ends of A/B, or maybe seal off D altogether, but at least those paid-off assets will be there if needed...

The last thing we need is to capacity and lose future opportunities for growth. We don't need to build basically a new airport, especially after suffering through the years of debt service on this one...hell, if they're worried about the cost of the people mover, use one of them to haul baggage landslide to airside!

Cush

Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:39 pm

I really hope they don't get rid of the landside terminal or any of the existing gates. In my opinion, it's better to have them, than to suddenly "need" them. I know it requires money for upkeep and maintenance, but overall, they should stay. What would happen if (by some chance), airlines started to use us as an alternate to the overcrowded NYC/PHL/DC market? Just an example of course, but based on the progress we have seen thus far, we could be seeing big steps forward in the next 10-20 years. Let's hope they make the right decision.
Fly me to the moon let me play among the stars.

flyPIT

Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:15 am

Here's an editorial on the topic:
http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2017/08/22/Up-in-the-air-Bold-moves-at-airport-should-not-be-irreversible/stories/201708220022

I generally agree we should not be demolishing things that we might need in the future. But if a new landside structure is attached to the airside building there simply isn't a need of the landside terminal anymore.

The demolition of gates has been much talked about and this concerns me much more. But I think that talk may be a rouse for Southwest to get off their ass and do something with PIT.
FLYi

midway7

Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:55 pm

If the ploy here is to get Southwest off their ass, they should be talking about lower costs, better potential loads and markets, and some short term incentives to help SW ramp up. Not demolishing things!

Jshank83

Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:54 pm

midway7 wrote:
If the ploy here is to get Southwest off their ass, they should be talking about lower costs, better potential loads and markets, and some short term incentives to help SW ramp up. Not demolishing things!

I agree, I don't know how this motivates Southwest to do anything.

PITexpress

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:25 pm

ConcourseZ wrote:
Just returned from Iceland. Outbound to KEF had about 20 seats available; return today had about 5 available. Today's equipment was TF-SON, ex-UTair. Still has cabin placards of English/Cyrillic. Some WOW observations. Cabin crew all from Iceland. All female. They wear either a skirt or a dress with a 3/4 jacket, scarf, and a flight cap. All have their hair in a bun. Before and after flight they are in heels (same type for all). During cabin service, the jackets and caps come off and on go the sandals (same type for all). This is a bit of a throw back to an earlier era in aviation and a bit sexist as well. Flight crews seem to come from the UK, and Germany. I believe the inaugural flight had a female captain or 1st. Four attendants on each flight. Service is good. KEF is a zoo. I don't think they were prepared for the amount of people coming through. Some gates seem to have been created in the hallways, with seating along the wall. WOW needs better instructions on what to do and where to take your luggage. Immigration was smooth. At PIT, we taxied for about 5 minutes. After deplaning, the customs area was crowded but moved swiftly. Our luggage arrived 30 minutes after we deplaned. When we arrived at baggage claim, the Paris luggage was being returned. We had luggage at Claim #1. The belt needs some attention. Very loud screeching sounds in places. Exiting went smoothly. This is where leaving Intl makes no sense. We went on this convoluted path to the train, where the majority of the doors were blocked off, even though TSA is at the other end. Can anyone explain why leaving this area still seems to be an issue for, I imagine, TSA? WO does a good job marketing their service, with cabin graphics that set it apart from the others. The fuchsia paint and cabin uniform color scheme is also good. Even the registration numbers is unique, taking a bland, invisible function and being creative with it. Also, when going through immigration at PIT, there were a lot of passengers in the EU/other countries line. That's very good news!

New to the forums, but excited for PIT!

Just got back from a European trip taking Condor to FRA and WOW home from KEF

Condor:
- PIT was incredibly disorganized. All flights (Condor, WOW, and DL) were delayed due to "cleaning issues" on 8-4.
- While the Condor flight was late coming in, the signs at the gate said we would board "on time" at 7:30pm, but didn't board until almost 9pm and then sat on the plane for at least an hour before taking off at 10:10pm. At one point, the captain said the grounds crew had to unload and reload all of the luggage.
- A guy I had talked to who had been on a different Condor flight from PIT to FRA said they actually hit the side of the plane with one of the large pallets and then subsequently had to check the plane to make sure it was undamaged. Embarrassing.
- Crew said they'd give us all the premium entertainment for free b/c of the delay, but it didn't seem to be active when I checked.
- Flight itself was nice, with only a few empty seats in the back.
- The 767 had Condor's retro livery.

WOW:
Agree with ConcourseZ comment's above.
- KEF was a zoo when I landed at midnight coming from Europe, not as bad departing mid-afternoon for PIT. But there are definitely many gates crammed into small areas. I was somewhat impressed by what seemed to be an efficient use of space there, provided that the occupied gates are spaced out.
- The gate I used was on the lower level, then we had to go up stairs to use the jet bridge. Seemed weird.
- Flight was almost completely full with only a few empty seats.
- There was a male flight attendant, very cool guy, he told us that he has a day layover in Pgh and wants to check out a baseball game! (It appears the flight crews that come in on Mondays have a day to enjoy Pgh as there are no flights out on Tuesdays)
- Their inflight magazine showed all of their planes by names/registration numbers (not just plane types but each individual plane - an enjoyable read)
- Several of the female flight attendants were nice, but super strict towards passengers who weren't obeying rules. Standing in line to use the lavatory when the seat belt sign comes on? You had better sit yourself down.
- Of the few people I talked to on the flight, all were from outside of Pgh, several from Ohio, and State College, PA.

The PIT arrivals experience:
- The intl arrivals area could use some love just like the departures area. Baggage claims are old and squeaky, no improved carpeting, bathrooms, etc.
- One large bag had fallen off the belt in the corner (before it goes back outside) so some airport lady had to climb over the moving walkway to retrieve it.
- The automated passport machines seemed to speed up the line from what I remember from last year.
- Tons of helpful staff (volunteers/ambassadors?) everywhere to guide passengers through the immigration queues and answer questions. Very friendly too.
- Very meandering path to the train to landslide. Seems to have gotten even more complicated since last year. We came down the intl arrivals escalator by the dinosaur only to be directed back into a hallway to pop out at the first car on the tram. The amount of personnel they use to 'direct' us where to go is astounding.

CaptainMidnight

Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Agreed with others about the landside terminal. I don't see how getting rid of it and moving things to airside and all the associated headaches will save money? Maybe years and years down the line? But can't bank on that. They'd have to expand airside terminal to fit everything moving, it'd be a big mess for everything. Flying there would become a hassle. They should just spend money on a parking garage on one of the existing Extended parking lots :)

Speaking of saving money, is the reason only one side of the tram runs late at night is to save money on operating costs? Pretty annoying to have throngs of people waiting for one tram late at night when that is the last thing you want to do.

flyPIT

Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:47 pm

midway7 wrote:

What makes you think they are not doing those things when in fact they have been doing all that for quite some time.

Jshank83 wrote:

By eliciting some sort of response before the wrecking ball such as "Don't do that quite yet, on second thought we think we might want a few more gates [before its too late]." Its really not that hard of a conjecture to understand :scratchchin:
FLYi

Jshank83

Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:30 pm

flyPIT wrote:

Jshank83 wrote:

By eliciting some sort of response before the wrecking ball such as "Don't do that quite yet, on second thought we think we might want a few more gates [before its too late]." Its really not that hard of a conjecture to understand :scratchchin:

If they get rid of gates is that going to give them a shortage of gates? If so, that is dumb to do in the first place. I would assume they would still leave enough for Southwest (or anyone else) to grow into if needed. Which is why I don't think it will motivate Southwest to do anything. What would be hard to understand is demolishing so many gates that they no longer have extra gates to offer in the future.

RichardWelling

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:11 am

Does anybody know if QR Cargo is going to start their operations out of PIT? I remember they were going to but then things were silent about it.

ConcourseZ

Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:19 am

RichardWelling wrote:
Does anybody know if QR Cargo is going to start their operations out of PIT? I remember they were going to but then things were silent about it.

Their current cargo schedule through October does not have it listed. They had been running ads to hire people. Don't know the reason for the delay.

fmi1

Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:54 am

Probably not great news that FI announced KEF-CLE today. I hope I'm wrong but is PIT currently capturing a fair amount of nonstop Ohio traffic on the WOW route to KEF as well as budget minded Ohioans using the flight to connect to Europe?

flyPIT

Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:04 am

fmi1 wrote:
Not great news that FI announced KEF-CLE today. I think PIT was getting a fair amount of Ohio traffic on the WOW route to KEF and connecting to Europe.

We'll have to see how it plays out. I think there is room for both, at worst WOW might drop back to 4x weekly but there are still over 8 months to develop the PIT route before CLE begins. I'm not sure if Icelandair's fares are as low as WOWs plus with a few exceptions they serve different connecting markets. I'd rather see CLE get IceAir than BA or Norwegian because at least PIT still has a shot at the latter two. Not so much if they announced CLE instead.
FLYi

PITflier

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:32 pm

WOW announced a huge Midwest expansion today, adding STL, CLE, CVG and DTW.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/f ... 591771001/

"WOW’s Detroit service will begin April 26. The three other routes will launch in May: Cleveland flights begin May 4, Cincinnati flights on May 10, and St. Louis flights on May 17." All four are being operated with an A321 which is what I assume our service is with.

I think chances are pretty good that service might drop to 4x weekly now.

PITflier

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:34 pm

PITflier wrote:

"WOW’s Detroit service will begin April 26. The three other routes will launch in May: Cleveland flights begin May 4, Cincinnati flights on May 10, and St. Louis flights on May 17." All four are being operated with an A321 which is what I assume our service is with.

That being said, I'm not sure how long CLE can support both Icelandair and WOW.

Cush

Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:27 pm

PITflier wrote:

JEEZ!!!!! Really?!?! Wow... I don't like the sound of this at all... Especially with CLE getting both Icelandair and WOW... I've had a bad feeling about Condor sticking around with all the issues, yet held out hope for WOW. Now I don't think we can support anything long term except for the overpriced DL 757 to CDG.

Man i was really hoping this would be the turning point for PIT into growing back into a nice sized international airport...

I am just confused though.... CLE would normally draw from PIT / DTW / CVG, however, with all of these airports having service now, that means they are banking heavily on O&D for the immediate area in lieu of drawing from other cities. I really think this is a poor move on the part of WOW Air...

Even though we have this great low priced option to Europe, my friends who travel 1-2 times per month to Europe from PIT still chose the legacy carriers and connecting in EWR/JFK over the WOW flights. Even though the price is 40-60% lower.

flyPIT

Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:50 am

Re. Condor, great news on that front. I just played around with their booking engine. PIT-FRA flights are now set to start May 18 and will run in to September. That is considerably longer than this year's season. Also the Monday flight is scheduled to depart at 9pm which is much better than the current 10:30pm.
FLYi

psumd80

Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Just looked at the AA schedule from DFW and realized that the MD80 looks to be gone for good! Anyone know when the last flight was?

AaronPGH

Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:30 pm

flyPIT wrote:
Re. Condor, great news on that front. I just played around with their booking engine. PIT-FRA flights are now set to start May 18 and will run in to September. That is considerably longer than this year's season. Also the Monday flight is scheduled to depart at 9pm which is much better than the current 10:30pm.

Cool. That bodes well for a return then right? No chance t would go away? And how has Delta been faring through all of these new entries?

User001

Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Boss of PIT has hinted that there will be charters to China next summer. Any idea who the carrier may be?

mikeyp224

Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:35 pm

psumd80 wrote:
Just looked at the AA schedule from DFW and realized that the MD80 looks to be gone for good! Anyone know when the last flight was?

The last flights were Monday. Currently AA only has their schedule firmed up through December 14th. After that there is four daily loaded with MD80. I would expect those to go to B738 or LUS Airbus when the firm up the schedule for the holidays.

flyPIT

Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:55 am

AaronPGH wrote:
flyPIT wrote:

Cool. That bodes well for a return then right? No chance t would go away? And how has Delta been faring through all of these new entries?

It wouldn't go away next year anyway because the marketing incentive was in return for two years of service. I suppose if Condor really didn't want to serve PIT they could pay back that incentive but I don't see why that would ever be the case. When I last checked their 2018 PIT schedule a couple weeks ago it was very similar to this year's limited season but the flights were on Tu and Sa - the days WOW does not operate (coincidence?). Now they are back to Mo and Fr with the longer season to more closely match the seasonal routes to AUS, BWI, etc. so I'm very encouraged by that.

About Delta I check the seating charts regularly, this year it seemed very strong - up until about a month ago when loads fell off a cliff. But that was the case for the CVG flight as well so must have been a mid summer lull. Loads have been better the last couple weeks. Doesn't look like WW or DE affected the CDG flight too much as fares are still ridiculously high but all that evidence is anecdotal.
FLYi

cvgComair

Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:07 am

User001 wrote:
Boss of PIT has hinted that there will be charters to China next summer. Any idea who the carrier may be?

I read somewhere that Hainan was planning on operating the flights, but I am not sure how accurate that was.
Next: CVG-CDG-ATH (Delta Air Lines B767-300ER, Air France A319)
A319/320/332, B712/722/732/733/738/739/752/753/763/764/772/773/788, CRJ-100/2/7/9, ERJ-145/75, MD-88/90, S340

flyPIT

Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:37 am

Hainan's parent company owns the tour group that is supposed to be involved with it so it makes sense that the airline will be Hainan or one of the other HNA affiliated airlines.

Speaking of China, these guys have been visiting PIT. Based in PEK, I'm curious what business dealings are going on here.
FLYi

acentauri

Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:51 am

flyPIT wrote:
Hainan's parent company owns the tour group that is supposed to be involved with it so it makes sense that the airline will be Hainan or one of the other HNA affiliated airlines.

Speaking of China, these guys have been visiting PIT. Based in PEK, I'm curious what business dealings are going on here........................

Solar Cars possibly (Carnegie Mellon)

flyPIT

Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:13 am

"Cassotis says that as the airport continues its transformation, a terminal modernisation plan will be revealed in September 2017 to create adaptable infrastructure that “aligns with the needs of a modern passenger experience"
http://www.routesonline.com/news/29/breaking-news/274304/straight-to-the-point-for-a-rejuvenated-pittsburgh/

So it seems next month we get to see what gets demolished and rebuilt.
FLYi

flyPIT

Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:11 pm

Well you heard it here first, but..

"Its first Pittsburgh flights doing well, Condor decides to expand its service to Frankfurt"

http://www.post-gazette.com/business/development/2017/08/25/condor-airlines-pittsburgh-flights-frankfurt-covestro-sap-lanxess-pit-germany/stories/201708250124

"Condor officials have told her the Pittsburgh flight is performing well compared to the other U.S. markets the airline serves."
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
FLYi

psumd80

Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:00 pm

mikeyp224 wrote:
psumd80 wrote:

The last flights were Monday. Currently AA only has their schedule firmed up through December 14th. After that there is four daily loaded with MD80. I would expect those to go to B738 or LUS Airbus when the firm up the schedule for the holidays.

Thanks, I wish I had known, I would've liked a chance to see the last one in person!

flyPIT

Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:05 am

With talk of the upcoming master plan release I figured I'd share a report from the early 1970's I recently found online. At issue was placement of the airport's latest runway which ended up being the current 10R/28L (option 2A).

Its interesting to see some of the other proposals they considered including keeping the old 5/23 and adding a parallel to it. Option 3A probably would have been the most ideal for the 80's and 90's as it would have allowed for triple independent IFR arrivals and more space for the "new" terminal development. I imagine cost concerns lead to 2A being the option chosen. However with 3A looks like they could have done without building the airport expressway by having the terminal access roads come in from the southeast.

FLYi

PITflier

Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Looks like you'll be able to go airside (soon-to-be only side?) without a ticket in the near future.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/transp ... 1708280087

Cush

Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:25 pm

PITflier wrote:
Looks like you'll be able to go airside (soon-to-be only side?) without a ticket in the near future.

WOOT! WOOT!

CaptainMidnight

Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:17 pm

PITflier wrote:

Good news, I will totally hang out there and do some pane spotting :)

ConcourseZ

Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:47 pm

Anyone know if AAL has parked any tails at PIT for the hurricane/flooding duration?

pgh234

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:54 am

Anyone know if AAL has parked any tails at PIT for the hurricane/flooding duration?

I don't know about AA...but WN certainly seemed to have some extra planes in town last night. We parked at A21 and there were one or two additional WN aircraft at A23, A24, or A25 (I was zonked). I have never had such a long walk back to my car at PIT nor seen so many WN aircraft. I have seen A19 used before but never anything greater.

Separately...what have all of the extra DL 752's been doing parked at PIT this summer? I have flown about 7 trips and on every single one there have been one or two 752's hiding by the old airport with stairs up to them. Occasionally there is a 739'ish looking plane there with the 752 instead. What are these aircraft for? They can't all be sports charters? I can't find them on any tracking sites. I know they were there this past Friday night 8/25..

ConcourseZ

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:58 am

pgh234 wrote:

I don't know about AA...but WN certainly seemed to have some extra planes in town last night. We parked at A21 and there were one or two additional WN aircraft at A23, A24, or A25 (I was zonked). I have never had such a long walk back to my car at PIT nor seen so many WN aircraft. I have seen A19 used before but never anything greater.

Separately...what have all of the extra DL 752's been doing parked at PIT this summer? I have flown about 7 trips and on every single one there have been one or two 752's hiding by the old airport with stairs up to them. Occasionally there is a 739'ish looking plane there with the 752 instead. What are these aircraft for? They can't all be sports charters? I can't find them on any tracking sites. I know they were there this past Friday night 8/25..

Did you get tail numbers?

Lemieux

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:28 am

pgh234 wrote:

I'm gonna sound super passive aggressive here, but why would AA move aircraft to PIT when DFW is right there and ORD is closer lmao, also the DL 752's are used for CDG.
Full time internet idiot. A319/20/21/332/333, Boeing 733/734/738/752/753/762/763/77W/789, CR2/7/9, de Havilland DHC-8, Embraer 140/145/175/190, MD82/88.

pgh234

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:34 am

ConcourseZ wrote:

Unfortunately I did not get tail numbers. I just noticed them as I huffed back to the car off my two-hour delayed flight.

the DL 752's are used for CDG.

The DL 752's parked at the old airport with air stairs hooked up to them do not go to CDG. That DL 752 to CDG parks at C61 every night and leaves over an hour later.

Also...I agree, it does not make much sense for AA to store any aircraft at PIT due to Houston. The new A.net has falsely attributed that quote to me. haha

Lemieux

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:36 am

pgh234 wrote:
ConcourseZ wrote:

Unfortunately I did not get tail numbers. I just noticed them as I huffed back to the car off my two-hour delayed flight.

The DL 752's parked at the old airport with air stairs hooked up to them do not go to CDG. That DL 752 to CDG parks at C61 every night and leaves over an hour later.

If they're parked over by Atlantic, then they're charters, most likely NBA or NFL.
Full time internet idiot. A319/20/21/332/333, Boeing 733/734/738/752/753/762/763/77W/789, CR2/7/9, de Havilland DHC-8, Embraer 140/145/175/190, MD82/88.

pgh234

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:08 am

The DL 752's parked at the old airport with air stairs hooked up to them do not go to CDG. That DL 752 to CDG parks at C61 every night and leaves over an hour later.[/quote]
If they're parked over by Atlantic, then they're charters, most likely NBA or NFL.[/quote]

At least one 752 has been parked there every single time I have flown out this summer. We don't even have an NBA team in Pittsburgh and there has been no NFL action until recently. They have been parked there every single time I have flown out this summer. There was a 752 and a 739 or 738 parked there on Friday night when I left. There has been at least one 752 parked there all summer. It is not the CDG flight. Nor do I think there would be that many DL flown sports charters to town in June, July, and August.

pgh234

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:09 am

If they're parked over by Atlantic, then they're charters, most likely NBA or NFL.[/quote]

At least one 752 has been parked there every single time I have flown out this summer. We don't even have an NBA team in Pittsburgh and there has been no NFL action until recently. They have been parked there every single time I have flown out this summer. There was a 752 and a 739 or 738 parked there on Friday night when I left. There has been at least one 752 parked there all summer. It is not the CDG flight. Nor do I think there would be that many DL flown sports charters to town in June, July, and August.[/quote]

pgh234

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:09 am

At least one 752 has been parked there every single time I have flown out this summer. We don't even have an NBA team in Pittsburgh and there has been no NFL action until recently. They have been parked there every single time I have flown out this summer. There was a 752 and a 739 or 738 parked there on Friday night when I left. There has been at least one 752 parked there all summer. It is not the CDG flight. Nor do I think there would be that many DL flown sports charters to town in June, July, and August.[/quote][/quote]
Last edited by pgh234 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

pgh234

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:10 am

Sorry for the multiple posts...the new A.net will not let me delete the old ones. :roll:

Lemieux

Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:24 am

pgh234 wrote:
Sorry for the multiple posts...the new A.net will not let me delete the old ones. :roll:

Whoops I meant MLB not NBA haha

ConcourseZ

Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:14 am

Lemieux wrote:
pgh234 wrote:

I'm gonna sound super passive aggressive here, but why would AA move aircraft to PIT when DFW is right there and ORD is closer lmao, also the DL 752's are used for CDG.

Whoops! Got my airlines and hubs scrambled.

AaronPGH

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:25 am

I also noticed the 752s on my way out on Friday and wondered what was up. Two of them parked side by side. I thought I was crazy.

flyPIT

Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:04 am

"Airport Revenue News is pleased to announce that Christina Cassotis, CEO of the Allegheny County Airport Authority, has been named its 2017 Director of the Year in the medium airports category. The Allegheny County Airport Authority oversees Pittsburgh International (PIT)."
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/08/prweb14638907.htm
FLYi

kpitrrat

Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:55 am

Took a look at FlightAware, seems like DL sent some some 757s to IND and one to PVD. I believe the IND planes are probably charters for the Colts as they had a preseason game here Saturday.

Edit: Also if DL repositions their CDG A/C I believe it's usually sent to JFK or ATL and as far as I know they don't tow it to Atlantic prior to sending it out.

ConcourseZ

Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:10 am

Nice routes online story about PIT. http://www.routesonline.com/news/29/bre ... ittsburgh/

PITexpress

Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:10 pm

Condor adds a 3rd weekly flight to FRA next summer!

http://www.post-gazette.com/business/mo ... 1708310192

Flaps

Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:23 pm

PITexpress wrote:
Condor adds a 3rd weekly flight to FRA next summer!

http://www.post-gazette.com/business/mo ... 1708310192

Good News!!!

Happy to see that all the startup issues did not have a negative long trem impact.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos