Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

HarryLi
Screener
Topic Author

Is it possible to change the mode of setting Watermark ?

Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello, guys
My first time post in this forum. Well, i have a problem that is regarding to set watermark. As we all know that the watermark setting mode now is to select the position where we want to put and then select the opacity and color which means that there is a limitation of setting position of watermark. Well, i am thinking about that is it possible for photographers to move the watermark and adjust the size by themselves which means they can put the watermark to any positions that they want and change the size that they need. Because many of the Chinese spotters think that it is so limited for them to put the watermark and they think sometime it is not match their composition. In addition, there is another problem. Someone will steal our photos to do something about selling plane models. I think it is seldom to meet this situation in other countries but in China they always do it. I am one of the victims. When i upload my photos with 2*3 and select watermark "Large" and "Center" and "Top" and then it got accepted. But they downloaded my photos and then use 16*9 to crop my photos again then used. I have seen this situation over 3 times not only me but also other Chinese photographers who upload to A.net.
If we can move the watermark and to the position which is near the aircraft they might can not use that way to steal.
Well, just my personal suggestion ~ welcome to comment here !

Cheers,
Harry