Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

B737900
Topic Author

New site still doesn't do it for me, still.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:30 am

Sorry A.net. Someone messed up bad when you redesigned what was a very user-friendly aviation site. I was a paid up First Class member one day and the next day I see a totally different site. I visited A.net several times a day. Now, I hardly ever look at the site. Nobody advised us that there was no First Class anymore. I think I should have received a refund. I find the not-so-new site not friendly at all. I now get my aviation information from other sources. Does anybody feel as I do?

fortytwoeyes

Re: New site still doesn't do it for me, still.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:46 am

I don't. The technical issues with the old site always kept me from handing over any money - why pay to post if basic functionality isn't working?

Also, as far as I understand they stopped taking payments for first class almost a year before the relaunch.

JohnKrist
Head Support

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:28 am

B737900 wrote:
Sorry A.net. Someone messed up bad when you redesigned what was a very user-friendly aviation site. I was a paid up First Class member one day and the next day I see a totally different site. I visited A.net several times a day. Now, I hardly ever look at the site. Nobody advised us that there was no First Class anymore. I think I should have received a refund. I find the not-so-new site not friendly at all. I now get my aviation information from other sources. Does anybody feel as I do?

Hi, like fortytwoeyes stated, renewals were cancelled almost a year in advance, and those who had monthly payments had theirs cancelled as well. So there was nothing to refund really. A message was sent I believe, and it was posted several times in the site related part of the forum and was posted as a news item on the front page. Don't know what else we could have done?

VertScopeJeff

Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:25 pm

B737900 wrote:

Check out this thread for more info on recent updates and plans for some old features back.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1356587

Jeff M