Head Support

Re: Announcement: Airliners.net has been acquired by VerticalScope

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:45 pm

And that is key combination is done how on an iPhone? :hissyfit:

JohnKrist
Head Support

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:46 pm

Scrimbl, we're both old farts obviously...

Pinch people, pinch

scbriml

Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:54 pm

JohnKrist wrote:

Pinch people, pinch

Yes, you can make the whole page larger by 'zooming in', but then you have to scroll left and right as well as up and down! Larger text that wraps within the width of the iPhone display would be great.

VertScopeJeff

Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:24 pm

scbriml wrote:
Adipasquale wrote:
Hitting Ctrl + in your browser will make the page bigger

Great! Now, like ikramerica asked, how do you do that on an iPhone? :wink2:

Old gits of the World unite! :old:

Pinch and expand? lol

This is for normally text and might help also.
http://www.imore.com/how-increase-or-de ... namic-type

Jeff M

airkas1

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:11 pm

I think your phone has the option to make the text bigger.

PITingres

Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:16 pm

If you're going to read a.net on a pocket sized screen, I'd suggest these:

http://www.tmart.com/20X-Zoom-Glasses-T ... 04199.html

I'll stick to reading it on a 15 inch screen, thanks very much.

fortytwoeyes

Re: Annoucement: Airliners.net has been aquired by VerticalScope

Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:23 pm

Revelation wrote:
moderators wrote:
Your vote of confidence in us is appreciated. We are pretty deep in repairs today, please do keep the requests and bug reports coming. We are indeed listening.
Jeff M

So, any thoughts or plans of moving on to something more advanced than phpBB? It seems the old owners chose phpBB because it was stable and it was free, not because it really added much value to the user experience (and in fact it took away a lot of things from the user experience relative to classic a.net). What tech bases does the rest of the VerticalScope portfolio run on?

I frequent another site that uses the newest vbulletin, and it is so much better. You can like/dislike/agree/disagree with a post in one click so you get a good feel for what the reader's consensus is. It makes it easy to embed tweets and videos whereas phpbb is seemingly stuck in the pre-Twitter era. It's just a far more engaging experience, IMHO. I'd love to see a.net migrate to that kind of tech.

I'm a moderator in a reasonably large forum that migrated to the newest vBulletin (from an older version) last year, and while some of the social media integration is nice to have, it has massive issues in its core functionality as a forum. I don't even want to imagine the outcry we'd get here if that utter catastrophe of a software were to be used.

Revelation

Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:43 am

fortytwoeyes wrote:
I'm a moderator in a reasonably large forum that migrated to the newest vBulletin (from an older version) last year, and while some of the social media integration is nice to have, it has massive issues in its core functionality as a forum. I don't even want to imagine the outcry we'd get here if that utter catastrophe of a software were to be used.

Interesting. The site I'm thinking of must be pretty good at hiding its flaws.

I'm glad the current site here is stable. I looked at the other forums owned by VerticalScope and I didn't see any evidence that it has the features I was thinking of, so my thought of migrating this site to their other platform doesn't appear to be bringing along the features I am interested in.

So, it seems the status quo is what we get, and as you point out, it's nice that it's been a stable site more or less for months now.

OneSexyL1011

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:46 am

I take this news as nothing more than bad news.

I am sorry, but 2 other major forums I am apart of (or should I say, was) were bought and taken over by VS. Today? It was ran into the ground and they are all but ghost towns. These were major traffic sports forums that had at its peak, thousands of posts a day. Once ownership changed from the founders it was all down hill. Ugh

I am extremely wary of this.

Flightsimboy

Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:13 pm

This seems to be stuck for the past twelve days!

https://www.airliners.net/aviation-news

VertScopeJeff

Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:51 pm

OneSexyL1011 wrote:
I take this news as nothing more than bad news.

I am sorry, but 2 other major forums I am apart of (or should I say, was) were bought and taken over by VS. Today? It was ran into the ground and they are all but ghost towns. These were major traffic sports forums that had at its peak, thousands of posts a day. Once ownership changed from the founders it was all down hill. Ugh

I am extremely wary of this.

May I ask which sites, sometimes they split or the core group abandons the site. I have worked on many of them in our portfolio.

Jeff M

dabpit

Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Jeff,

One of my biggest complaints I have is the ability to insert pictures into a post. I have been trying to get an answer from the crew for a while and no luck.

Best,
dabpit

flashmeister

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:12 pm

Welcome, Jeff and VerticalScope. I wanted to add my thanks for being so open and communicative here. It's a very refreshing change.

I'm also an old-school user (17 years and counting). The way that Demand Media treated the relaunch last year, their lack of communication, and their open disdain for user concerns (and a smooth transition) drove me away. After being talked down to repeatedly in the site upgrade forums back then, I gave up. In the past year since the relaunch, I visited perhaps once every couple of weeks, and I never posted anything. I was thrilled to see the announcement of the ownership transition when I visited today.

I do have to say that the transition last year drove a lot of us old-schoolers away, and with it went a lot of the institutional knowledge that was built up over literally decades of conversation. Reading through the comments you've posted here, you've convinced me to come back and participate. You might want to consider reaching out to some old-school users in the user database who haven't signed in for a while. Send an email blast to some of them and let them know that there's new leadership and a reason to come back. It would be great to get them back in the mix.

Again, welcome, and thanks for setting a new tone here!

VirginFlyer

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:35 pm

dabpit wrote:
Jeff,

One of my biggest complaints I have is the ability to insert pictures into a post. I have been trying to get an answer from the crew for a while and no luck.

Best,
dabpit

If you want to insert a photo from the database, you can use the photoid, twoid, and threeid tags - above the posting box, there are buttons to automatically insert them, or you can just type them. You type or paste the photo's ID number inside these tags. So for example:

[photoid]4257791[/photoid]
[twoid]4245753,4245475[/twoid]
[threeid]4245429,4245445,4245319[/threeid]

Gives you:

If you want to post an image hosted elsewhere online, you need to use the img tags, which again can be found above (the icon with the grey rectangle and white mountain peak) or typed in. You paste the URL of the image (which can be found by right-clicking and selecting "copy image address", or if you're on a mobile, by opening the image itself, as opposed to the page it is on, and copying the address). So for example:

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6U17uwWQAA1Fw_?format=jpg&name=large[/img]

Gives you:

If you have an image on your computer or phone, it needs to be uploaded to the internet before it can be included in this way. Photo hosting sites such as Flickr are a good option for this.

Hope this helps!

V/F

dabpit

Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:35 pm

VirginFlyer wrote:
If you have an image on your computer or phone, it needs to be uploaded to the internet before it can be included in this way. Photo hosting sites such as Flickr are a good option for this.

Hope this helps!

V/F

Thanks for the info. I still can't get an image from a public site like flickr or other photo sites to work.

SFO2SVO

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:05 am

Welcome Jeff and team,

Sorry if I missed this discussed earlier:
- we all understand this site is supported by ads. What is your view of the future of advertisement on this site?

Thanks!

LAXPAX

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:53 am

VertScopeJeff wrote:
LAXPAX wrote:
Welcome, VerticalScope & Jeff. I was already a member of two of your automotive forums, and didn't even realize it! (And although I hate TTAC, it has nothing to do with the technical acumen or backend of the site itself.) :biggrin:

I agree with all of the suggested features on your list, but I would also add that the best feature of all is that the site is largely running reliably. I think you guys came in at the right time, because the previous team (and forum members!) had to go through a lot to get to this point. If you can keep the lights on, then that is half the battle.

I look forward to the new stewardship, and I hope the relationship between owner/managers and members will be positive.

Sweet,

Which site are you on, I have been on the team upgrading to the new look for the past three years.

Thanks for the kind words, great group here from what I see.

Yea! I made the "Crew" class.

Jeff M

Sorry for the late reply...for some reason I did not receive an email alert. And now I can't find where to edit my email address in my profile, so now I have a bona-fide suggestion, which is to make that information easier to find. Really, the entire profile management could stand to be improved. Low priority, I realize.

To answer your question, I am mainly at fiat500owners.com, although I have also spent time at dodge-dart.org and a couple of your Jeep sites.

jwadsworth

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:11 am

Can you give us an idea as to when the new site will be launched?

ikramerica

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:54 am

airkas1 wrote:
I think your phone has the option to make the text bigger.

Nope. Text within a website is set by the website. I have my display set to zoomed and also the system text turned up and everything is nice in email, texting, what have you. But websites are in control of their font size. At least a net allows zooming. Some don't even permit zooming in!

But zooming and scrolling left and right and up and down to read is not fun and does not promote active use.

The default font can be larger. If it's too big on a computer, well those browser have an option to make it smaller. But the reverse isn't true on a lot of mobile setups.

All of this "mobile friendly" stuff doesn't make sense if the actual text size isn't mobile friendly. Many websites are guilty of this. My wife and I already have the iPhone+ so we can see better. Does everyone need to carry a Note in order to read anything?

ikramerica

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:05 am

Also, many websites allow one to turn the phone to landscape and it keeps the same text wrap and it enlarges the text. This website rewraps with the same font size. So you have paragraphs stretched really wide into one or two lines. It's madness. Madness!!

ikramerica

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:18 am

JohnKrist wrote:

Pinch people, pinch

Frankly, at this point, I think the government may get involved. ADA requires accommodation and most websites, all basically created by 20 somethings with no disabilities, are woefully poor at accommodating those who need help.

They forced cable and satellite companies to upgrade their software for ADA, and the phones themselves have plenty of ADA features, but unless the websites are compliant, the features are useless.

VertScopeJeff

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:26 pm

LAXPAX wrote:
VertScopeJeff wrote:
LAXPAX wrote:
Welcome, VerticalScope & Jeff. I was already a member of two of your automotive forums, and didn't even realize it! (And although I hate TTAC, it has nothing to do with the technical acumen or backend of the site itself.) :biggrin:

I agree with all of the suggested features on your list, but I would also add that the best feature of all is that the site is largely running reliably. I think you guys came in at the right time, because the previous team (and forum members!) had to go through a lot to get to this point. If you can keep the lights on, then that is half the battle.

I look forward to the new stewardship, and I hope the relationship between owner/managers and members will be positive.

Sweet,

Which site are you on, I have been on the team upgrading to the new look for the past three years.

Thanks for the kind words, great group here from what I see.

Yea! I made the "Crew" class.

Jeff M

Sorry for the late reply...for some reason I did not receive an email alert. And now I can't find where to edit my email address in my profile, so now I have a bona-fide suggestion, which is to make that information easier to find. Really, the entire profile management could stand to be improved. Low priority, I realize.

To answer your question, I am mainly at fiat500owners.com, although I have also spent time at dodge-dart.org and a couple of your Jeep sites.

Nice I am on that site also, I have a Fiat Abarth.

Thanks, yeah the user CP is a little clunky here.

Jeff M

VertScopeJeff

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:27 pm

jwadsworth wrote:
Can you give us an idea as to when the new site will be launched?

There are no plans for an entirely new site at this point. We will be slowly rolling out updates little by little to make sure they function properly.

Jeff M

VertScopeJeff

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:32 pm

SFO2SVO wrote:
Welcome Jeff and team,

Sorry if I missed this discussed earlier:
- we all understand this site is supported by ads. What is your view of the future of advertisement on this site?

Thanks!

I do not have too many details on this yet, once I do I will let you know.

Here is a listing of many of our Auto sites to give you an idea of how our sites look, keep in mind you see way fewer ads while logged into the sites.

http://www.verticalscope.com/automotive/site-list.html

Jeff M

VertScopeJeff

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:37 pm

flashmeister wrote:
Welcome, Jeff and VerticalScope. I wanted to add my thanks for being so open and communicative here. It's a very refreshing change.

I'm also an old-school user (17 years and counting). The way that Demand Media treated the relaunch last year, their lack of communication, and their open disdain for user concerns (and a smooth transition) drove me away. After being talked down to repeatedly in the site upgrade forums back then, I gave up. In the past year since the relaunch, I visited perhaps once every couple of weeks, and I never posted anything. I was thrilled to see the announcement of the ownership transition when I visited today.

I do have to say that the transition last year drove a lot of us old-schoolers away, and with it went a lot of the institutional knowledge that was built up over literally decades of conversation. Reading through the comments you've posted here, you've convinced me to come back and participate. You might want to consider reaching out to some old-school users in the user database who haven't signed in for a while. Send an email blast to some of them and let them know that there's new leadership and a reason to come back. It would be great to get them back in the mix.

Again, welcome, and thanks for setting a new tone here!

Thanks for posting and glad to have you back!

Paul and I reached out to the Screeners/Mods to let them know about the changes also.

Little by little, we will work on restoring functions and weeding out bugs. Right now we are learning some of the complex functionality and reviewing the reported feedback issues and prioritizing.

Hope we can restore trust and functionality to such a passionate community.

Jeff M

izbtmnhd

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi Jeff,

I noticed the mods on another thread talking about using a pay service to register. While I would pay to continue to access this site I think it's a very bad idea. For better or worse people avoid pay sites like the plague. The minute they see any pay wall it's goodbye. It's really counter to how most sites are operating since mobile went large and will drive away a decent amount of traffic. This is an example of many on here hanging on to ideas from the late 1990s/early 2000s. Having a tiered system of pay/free would be better. At least it would drive fewer people away.
That being said, I don't know what the objective of this site is but if the goal is to reduce traffic to capture their niche audience then pay makes sense. It just may reduce it by more than they think.

LAXPAX

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:18 pm

VertScopeJeff wrote:

Jeff M

:yes:

Everyone, listen to whatever Jeff has to say. He is clearly a man of exquisite taste. :biggrin:

I have a 500L myself, mainly 'cause it's too hard to get the kids in the back of a 500.

(Sorry all, back to the topic.)

VertScopeJeff

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:36 pm

LAXPAX wrote:
VertScopeJeff wrote:

Jeff M

:yes:

Everyone, listen to whatever Jeff has to say. He is clearly a man of exquisite taste. :biggrin:

I have a 500L myself, mainly 'cause it's too hard to get the kids in the back of a 500.

(Sorry all, back to the topic.)

Hahah, thanks. Love the little Go Kart.

Plates are now "HOONIN"

Jeff M

VertScopeJeff

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:37 pm

izbtmnhd wrote:
Hi Jeff,

I noticed the mods on another thread talking about using a pay service to register. While I would pay to continue to access this site I think it's a very bad idea. For better or worse people avoid pay sites like the plague. The minute they see any pay wall it's goodbye. It's really counter to how most sites are operating since mobile went large and will drive away a decent amount of traffic. This is an example of many on here hanging on to ideas from the late 1990s/early 2000s. Having a tiered system of pay/free would be better. At least it would drive fewer people away.
That being said, I don't know what the objective of this site is but if the goal is to reduce traffic to capture their niche audience then pay makes sense. It just may reduce it by more than they think.

Link, noted and discussion is happening about a lot of the feedback suggestions. Not all will make the final cut.

Jeff M

SomebodyInTLS

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:54 pm

VertScopeJeff wrote:
Love the little Go Kart.

(Seriously off-topic now!)
Ah, indeed a man with taste. I went for a similarly black, spoilered, twin-exhaust little tyke - albeit a bit cheaper and a bit more practical: Swift Sport (5-door).

CanadaFair

Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:08 am

Someone requested flag restoration i.e each member will have a flag showing where he or she is from or located, since this was not IP based on old site you could choose them, the flags were also divisive and created a them v us enviroment which was quite toxic, people hid behind usually friendly flags and spewed hate creating a negative impression of those countries, I have seen people with flags from certain places and cultures replied to harshly, not just in non-aviation forum, I had done a thread in civil aviation once and got a few offensive replies simply based on my native country flag which was not Canadian.

Who is interested in knowing where one is from unless you are carrying out a survey? and how helpful is that with people hiding behind other flags?

Please no flags.

SomebodyInTLS

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:06 pm

CanadaFair wrote:
Please no flags.

I can understand why you say that. For me the flags thing was sometimes amusing, but often toxic. It was *definitely* a factor in the old AvB wars.

Then there's the issue of which flag to apply... my own nationality? Where I'm based? Where I am currently? If it was automatic it would probably take the flag for where the VPN I'm currently using hits the net (which is what Google does)... but that's definitely wrong (although I did happen to live in that country before as well).

VertScopeJeff

Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:46 pm

CanadaFair wrote:
Someone requested flag restoration i.e each member will have a flag showing where he or she is from or located, since this was not IP based on old site you could choose them, the flags were also divisive and created a them v us enviroment which was quite toxic, people hid behind usually friendly flags and spewed hate creating a negative impression of those countries, I have seen people with flags from certain places and cultures replied to harshly, not just in non-aviation forum, I had done a thread in civil aviation once and got a few offensive replies simply based on my native country flag which was not Canadian.

Who is interested in knowing where one is from unless you are carrying out a survey? and how helpful is that with people hiding behind other flags?

Please no flags.

We can look into seeing if it can be based off IP or City/State location they enter. Not sure to fully solve this one but it is noted.

Jeff M

gzm

Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:36 pm

I was the one who requested the flags back and I think I was speaking on belhalf of the majority. Was picking a flag obligatory? Honestly I don't remember. Make it optional. But if you think you can find ways to protect people from their own shortcomings simply by prohibiting things, I don't agree. Perhaps we should abandon Internet altogether because of its viruses and learn a foreign language instead or play a musical instrument for a change.

Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:36 pm

Flags are cool because sometimes when you post a topic like, "Lufthansa A340 Returns To FRA" and the first post you see is someone with a German flag and they're like, "Had engine issues." and the second post is someone from the Netherlands and they're like, "Yeah saw it descending and dumping fuel", it makes you feel like you can know more from those posts because the German poster may be from Frankfurt and the poster from the Netherlands saw it dumping fuel out over the North Sea for example and so you get your information "from the source" in a way. It just adds a cool dimension to things.

Also in threads like "Jamaican Aviation Thread" where you see lots of people with Jamaican flags it's just neat.

With a site revolved around planes and travel having flags is almost a must because travel is like "destinations" and destinations are all over the world in different countries!

CanadaFair

Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Flags could be chosen they were never IP based.

If you so like flags use them in your avatar as many members are doing, they look much cooler if thats the criteria, it will also be bigger and you will have a variety of styles to select from the internet and can change the look frequently, a much better option in my opinion.

For the poster above why cant a German or any nationality with no flag post that comment? what if he is using a Chinese flag or a Zimbabwe flag? not getting delight in a German flag having responded to something related to that country.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:58 am

CanadaFair wrote:
For the poster above why cant a German or any nationality with no flag post that comment? what if he is using a Chinese flag or a Zimbabwe flag? not getting delight in a German flag having responded to something related to that country.

I should've said "the poster from Germany" rather than "the German poster" because it's not so much about nationality but where the poster is located. So if you saw a thread named "Lufthansa A340 Returns To FRA" and someone with a German flag posted "Had engine issues" it might make you think since that person is from Germany then maybe there's more credibility to what they're saying because they might be near FRA for example. Obviously I realize though that the poster could've been from FRA but might've chosen to fly a Chinese flag.

If I opened a thread named "Air France 777 RTO" and someone from Russia as the OP posted "Just heard that an Air France 777 had an RTO at CDG" and then the next two posts were from people from France and one of them said "There was a warning in the cockpit" and the other said "Warning in the cockpit about something serious so they did an RTO" then it adds a cool aspect to their posts that they might be close to CDG or anywhere in France maybe where they might've got the news first and so can report about it first. Again though they might be flying different flags but most of the time people will be flying flags from where they're located.

william

Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:47 pm

It would be nice if the ads on the side did not cover the actual posts. Would be nice to able to read the whole post.

b747400erf

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:31 pm

izbtmnhd wrote:
Hi Jeff,

If people avoided pay sites, how did airliners.net stay popular for so long when it was a pay site? Your user name has been around, did you forget how this place used to be?

izbtmnhd

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:33 pm

b747400erf wrote:
izbtmnhd wrote:
Hi Jeff,

If people avoided pay sites, how did airliners.net stay popular for so long when it was a pay site? Your user name has been around, did you forget how this place used to be?

Airliners was tiered but it always had decent level of free access. I don't remember there being a time where it was all paid access. I certainly could be wrong.

Also the tiered system was started in the pre-mobile era. People will pay for an app but not so much for access to a site anymore. The nature of the game is changing. That's not to say that Airliners won't have customers it's just a very thin tightrope to walk.

The negatives, to me, outweigh any positives.

JohnKrist
Head Support

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:27 pm

There were two payment options, a one time fee of 25 bucks that gave access to the forum. Doubt that one will be around again.
Then there was the First Class that gave an ad free browsing experience on airliners, that one I believe will be back.
The belief that it was the 25 buck initial fee that kept the quality of the forum up is wrong IMO, there has always been complaints about "low quality posts", and that will never change

LCKip

Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:45 am

JohnKrist wrote:
There were two payment options, a one time fee of 25 bucks that gave access to the forum. Doubt that one will be around again.
Then there was the First Class that gave an ad free browsing experience on airliners, that one I believe will be back.
The belief that it was the 25 buck initial fee that kept the quality of the forum up is wrong IMO, there has always been complaints about "low quality posts", and that will never change

First class was before I came to A.net. But why? I think it's not needed becasue I can work with A.net free of advertisements by using Adblock Plus, which is free. What's the advantage of a First class membership? Photos without watermark?

VirginFlyer

Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:46 am

william wrote:
It would be nice if the ads on the side did not cover the actual posts. Would be nice to able to read the whole post.

This is actually an issue to do with long signatures without breaks in the text:

VirginFlyer wrote:
coolian2 wrote:
Thanks for acknowledging my post. I do appreciate it. Also some topics have ads that cover over posts. Oddly it seems to Oz Av thread and the Qantas profit thread mainly.

That issue is to do with users having a long string of text in their signature without breaks, which causes the whole thread to push to the right, underneath adverts. See the following threads:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1349479
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1356601

V/F

Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:22 am

In profile settings when changing your country and if a region is set (only applies to USA, UK, AUS apparently) then the country name will change yet the region will remain. For example if you live in the United Kingdom and have the region set to Wales and change your country to USA it will say Wales, USA.

I notice this when viewing my photos in the database as after I change the country the region name remains. If I set my country to Antarctica it will show "Region", Antarctica instead of just Antarctica.

DTWPurserBoy

Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:14 pm

For what it is worth, these are the things I miss about the old format:

1. The "Respected Readers." It gave you a clear idea of who was a responsible user, who was new and who you could trust that what they were posting was accurate. Plus it was fun to earn the respect of fellow A.netters.

2. I cannot find where I have written a response to a thread or started one. With the old format this was very easy. I lose track of what I was following under the new format and sometimes I cannot locate it even if I can recall what the thread was titled.

b747400erf

Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:18 pm

JohnKrist wrote:

The quality at times could be poor but there were not any mass new users signing up promoting their blogs and youtube sites asking 50 questions a week or bumping years old topics like some new users are doing now.

HaveBlue

Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:59 pm

PatrickZ80 wrote:
It doesn't bother me that there are Americans on this site,

Um, wow. Glad you're not bothered. :roll:

On to the thread at large, I agree with the majority that the white background is horrid and should be left forever dead. Blue is a defining feature of A.net, and for good reason.

The newest version of A.net to me is slow and cumbersome and that's on a desktop with a great connection. Though the older version was dated it seemed to perform better to me.

Hoping the changes that are coming are positive.

Viper911

Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:01 pm

lesfalls wrote:
Dear Jeff

Is there any posibility to bring back the flags to show where each member comes from? Other then that I am very happy with the website and hope that you keep it this way!

Regards, Lesfalls

+1 on this, and back before the big redesign, we used to have a live list of all current logged in users and their flags, i think it would be lovely to have that back.

Like the others have said, the blue, is the trademark of this website, don't remove it, don't change it, don't touch it.

Viper911

VertScopeJeff

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Just checking back in here,

This week we should be able to start on some of the smaller fixes and we are mapping out the larger ones on the Sqwauk sheet. We have a resource setup to focus on the site which will make progress much more timely.

We will update you guys on progress.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff M