Ken777
Topic Author

Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:13 pm

The Mueller Investigation is completed.

Now the Attorney General has to review the Mueller Report and send it to Congress.

Now is the time for the Twit To Tweet his ass office to lie up his base.

While Mueller's Task was specifically defined it should be understood that SDNY (the FBI's Southern District of New York) is still investigating nd will continue to investigate and continue to indict where appropriate,

Today is basically the End of the Beginning

casinterest

Re: Mueller's Investigation/Report Complete!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:32 pm

I can't wait to see how much redacting AG does.

Should be comical in and of itself
Where ever you go, there you are.

winginit

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:42 pm

I believe POTUS flew to Florida this morning (shocker!). Will be curious to see if he turns right around and heads back to D.C.

A3801000

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:47 pm

winginit wrote:
I believe POTUS flew to Florida this morning (shocker!). Will be curious to see if he turns right around and heads back to D.C.

Or to Russia, asking for asylum...

winginit

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:53 pm

Just to put it on paper, while there's nothing I'd love more than seeing Trump and his family behind bars having been convicted of collusion with a foreign power, it's my strong suspicion that the Mueller Report will tell us very little that we don't already know. No recommendations to charge any more individuals, no smoking gun, etc.

Having said that, it does sound like, Mueller investigation aside, that Trump has indeed committed convictable crimes whether it's fraud via inflating his own worth, campaign finance violations with regard to the women he's cheated on his wife with, etc.

Magog

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:59 pm

winginit wrote:
Just to put it on paper, while there's nothing I'd love more than seeing Trump and his family behind bars having been convicted of collusion with a foreign power, it's my strong suspicion that the Mueller Report will tell us very little that we don't already know. No recommendations to charge any more individuals, no smoking gun, etc.

I hate to say it, but I think that you may be right. I really hate to say it.

zkojq

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:01 pm

Most of the Steele Report has already been proven, so it will be interesting to see how much of the rest of it the Mueller Report will prove (or disprove). There's an awful lot of smoke for there to be no fire... but we will see.
Last edited by zkojq on Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
First to fly the 787-9

EA CO AS

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:09 pm

DOJ: No additional indictments coming from Mueller.

Watching CNN reporters deliver this news through gritted teeth is priceless.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

winginit

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:12 pm

EA CO AS wrote:

No additional indictments from Mueller is no surprise given meaningful ones have already been dished out. What that doesn't tell us is what may or may not have been handed off to SDNY, etc. I strongly suspect we'll be seeing more indictments here from other legal authorities.

EA CO AS

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:19 pm

winginit wrote:
I strongly suspect we'll be seeing more indictments here from other legal authorities.

Or, not...
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

moo

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:21 pm

winginit wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

No additional indictments from Mueller is no surprise given meaningful ones have already been dished out. What that doesn't tell us is what may or may not have been handed off to SDNY, etc. I strongly suspect we'll be seeing more indictments here from other legal authorities.

It also may simply mean that the recommendations for indictments made in the report may have significant political and constitutional effects, so the recommendation may be that the indictment may need to come from someone higher in the chain. This doesn't mean Trump and his cohorts are of the hook by any means...

winginit

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:23 pm

EA CO AS wrote:
winginit wrote:
I strongly suspect we'll be seeing more indictments here from other legal authorities.

Or, not...

Yes - or not, which is why I marked my claim as my strong suspicion. Thank you for your constructive post? Shoo fly.

A3801000

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:23 pm

EA CO AS wrote:

Explainer: Why Trump's legal woes go beyond the Mueller report

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1R32SZ

Okie

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:33 pm

EA CO AS wrote:

I am sure there will be a montage or two for brevity, works it will.
Wasting time watching a false narrative that has been going on for years is a fools errand.

Okie

Magog

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:36 pm

Also, if there is no finding of collusion Trump is going to have a lot of cover to start doling out pardons.

wingman

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:41 pm

Okie wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

Wasting time watching a false narrative that has been going on for years is a fools errand.

Okie

Here's another one.."false narrative"..exactly WTF are you referring to? This is the most crime ridden presidency since the very founding. In 250 years no president has come close to the number of indictments and sentences that we've witnessed with the Trump presidency. You call that a false narrative? Did you not see his friends and assholes being sentenced or do you think those images are all staged and fake news?

Magog

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:53 pm

A Friday news dump is also not a good sign.

Magog

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:13 pm

wingman wrote:
Okie wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

Okie

Here's another one.."false narrative"..exactly WTF are you referring to? This is the most crime ridden presidency since the very founding. In 250 years no president has come close to the number of indictments and sentences that we've witnessed with the Trump presidency. You call that a false narrative? Did you not see his friends and assholes being sentenced or do you think those images are all staged and fake news?

The Mueller probe thus far has not initiated any indictments that have anything to do with alleged Trump-Russia "collusion" in the 2016 election. Trump is going to have a field day if there isn’t anything more.

NIKV69

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:15 pm

EA CO AS wrote:

MSNBC was better, I swear one of the anchors had to be on sedatives she was losing it.
"Some people did something" Rep Omar on 9/11

winginit

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:22 pm

Magog wrote:
wingman wrote:
Okie wrote:

Okie

The Mueller probe thus far has not initiated any indictments that have anything to do with alleged Trump-Russia "collusion" in the 2016 election. Trump is going to have a field day if there isn’t anything more.

While I'm at risk of being accused of whataboutism here, just because charges of collusion haven't been filed doesn't mean this hasn't been a successful investigation. You'll recall that the only reason we know about Hillary's email server is because it was uncovered as part of what was otherwise an entirely useless Benghazi investigation.

Magog

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:46 pm

One important detail: The DOJ letter says there was not a single time Mueller was blocked from an action he wanted to take.

winginit

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:50 pm

Magog wrote:
One important detail: The DOJ letter says there was not a single time Mueller was blocked from an action he wanted to take.

I should certainly hope not. It does seem unusual that this entire investigation was concluded without an interview of Trump by Mueller, although the above implies that Mueller was never, as least outwardly, blocked from doing so.

LittleSprocket

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:53 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

MSNBC was better, I swear one of the anchors had to be on sedatives she was losing it.

I don’t know, watching the Hillary fan boys reaction on here is pretty priceless tbh. It’s the only reason I came to check this site tonight.

Seriously, some are saying well SDNY still can press charges which is great except a FEDERAL PROSECUTOR stated supposedly that there are no further crimes to be prosecuted. The completely brainwashed thinking that some individuals on this site have is hilarious. They can’t even see how their hatred of Trump has caused them to be led astray from facts and the law.

Now, back to MSNBC to laugh my ass off!

winginit

Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:02 am

LittleSprocket wrote:
Seriously, some are saying well SDNY still can press charges which is great except a FEDERAL PROSECUTOR stated supposedly that there are no further crimes to be prosecuted. The completely brainwashed thinking that some individuals on this site have is hilarious. They can’t even see how their hatred of Trump has caused them to be led astray from facts and the law.

I think you need to refine your reading and comprehension skills a bit in addition to your legal acumen if you have any. A federal prosecutor has very much not implied that there are no further crimes to be prosecuted. A federal prosecutor has implied that within the scope of his investigation into Russian collusion into the 2016 election there are no further indictments forthcoming.

That statement doesn't even touch or impact what might be pursued by SDNY when it comes to tax fraud, campaign finance violations, etc. etc., some of which might very well produce criminal convictions. Please do keep up.

Magog

Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:05 am

One interesting component of this is that the Obama executive branch spied on the Trump campaign under the pretext of Russian collusion. If there was no collusion Obama’s spying is a pretty scary thing.

winginit

Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:13 am

Magog wrote:
One interesting component of this is that the Obama executive branch spied on the Trump campaign under the pretext of Russian collusion. If there was no collusion Obama’s spying is a pretty scary thing.

Let's be very clear as to the context around what you've stated.

In 2016, Russian intelligence agents began reaching out to members of Trump's presidential campaign. This is a proven fact, and I suspect we'll learn a lot more about the specifics of that in the report if it's made public.

This Russian intelligence offered dirt on Trump's opponent Hillary Clinton. The FBI got wind of this, and opened a legally authorized counterintelligence investigation, which was very obviously the right thing to do. As part of the FBI's desire to find out what was happening, they sent a confidential informant, Stefan Halper, to talk with three of Trump's campaign advisers including George Papadopoulos, Carter Page, and Sam Clovis. It was later concluded that while he spoke to the contrary, George Papadopoulos had contact with that Russian intelligence.

Clearly, there was very good reason for the Obama executive branch (the FBI) to be surveillancing the Trump campaign given it's been proven that Russian intelligence were reaching out to them. This has all been proven by Mueller's team already, and it's why George Papadopoulos went to prison.

Nothing about proven collusion or lack thereof changes the fact that the FBI was acting perfectly within their authority to investigate a Presidential campaign that was being contacted by Russian intelligence. If Trump surrounded himself with honorable people instead of incompetent criminal stooges they would have notified the FBI immediately upon being contacted by Russian intelligence.

Nothing at all scary, illegal, unconstitutional, or even morally wrong about the FBI looking into the situation.

tommy1808

Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:19 am

Magog wrote:
winginit wrote:

I hate to say it, but I think that you may be right. I really hate to say it.

Undlikely considering there are still about 20 black pages or so of indictments that we don't know, and that contain most of the meat of the story.

And of course... the highest indictment is Manafort and he had a plea deal, which will be hard to get without bigger fish to fry.

The fun bit will be.... jf Mueller says "jo.. all coincidence... no collision".... seeing how Trump, Fox and their marry men will do a 180° on how trustworthy Mueller is... almost worth the show.

Best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

BN747

Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:19 am

winginit wrote:
LittleSprocket wrote:

.... A federal prosecutor has very much not implied that there are no further crimes to be prosecuted. A federal prosecutor has implied that within the scope of his investigation into Russian collusion into the 2016 election there are no further indictments forthcoming.

That statement doesn't even touch or impact what might be pursued by SDNY when it comes to tax fraud, campaign finance violations, etc. etc., some of which might very well produce criminal convictions. Please do keep up.

This thing is far from over.

Mueller should pack up and go, home right?

No.

Barr has penciled in that Mueller is stick around for 'other' matters with no specified time limit. Let's see what's in it.

...trump said he wanted the Mueller Report all out for the public to see...anyone believe him? Of course he doesn't.
At least now we know why this was his heavist Twit week yet, when he started attacking McCain, that's when he knew the report was imminent.

But as mentioned, the SDNY is just getting started and they will be indicting trump Org individuals, after all Individual One is still on the docket for a reason.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

tommy1808

Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:22 am

winginit wrote:
Magog wrote:

This Russian intelligence offered dirt on Trump's opponent Hillary Clinton. The FBI got wind of this, and opened a legally authorized counterintelligence investigation, which was very obviously the right thing to do.

Plus it is BS, that the Trump campaign was part of an investigation does in no shape or form mean that the executive branch *spied* on the Trump campaign, which is a bit of misinformation made up by God knows who and fed by the criminal in charge among others.

Best regard
Thomas

winginit

Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:27 am

BN747 wrote:
But as mentioned, the SDNY is just getting started and they will be indicting trump Org individuals, after all Individual One is still on the docket for a reason.

Oh just wait until Elijah Cummings and the House Oversight Committee drags Allen Weisselberg in to testify under oath. You'll get enough material from that testimony alone to drag Trump through the muds of corruption until he's battered and bloodied

tommy1808

Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:37 am

LittleSprocket wrote:
Seriously, some are saying well SDNY still can press charges which is great except a FEDERAL PROSECUTOR stated supposedly that there are no further crimes to be prosecuted.

Oh really... you do know that in order to prosecute Trump an grand jury needed to indict him, which being a sitting president they wont get a chance to?

A federal judge has already ruled that Trump was part of a conspiracy to commit a felony. If that isn't getting prosecuted, someone obstructed justice......

BN747 wrote:
..trump said he wanted the Mueller Report all out for the public to see...anyone believe him?

Just like his tax returns......

Best regards
Thomas

DL717

Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:18 am

NIKV69 wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

Indeed. It’s election night all over again.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

NIKV69

Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:49 am

BN747 wrote:

BN747

Oh it's over.

Everyone said he would resign from office. He didn't

Everyone said he would be impeached and removed from office. He isn't

Everyone said he would fire Mueller. He didn't

Everyone said he would interfere with Mueller. He didn't

Everyone said the report would show he conspired with Russia. He didn't

The people of this great country didn't want Hillary. They spoke loudly and clearly. You should listen to them. You had a candidate that could have beaten him and you not only bullied him into not running in the primary but you are about to do it again and lose another winnable election.

It's not Russia. It's not Putin. it's not Trump.

It's the far left and their anti success, high tax open border doctrine. It's not playing well and unless the DNC changes course will be 6 more years of derangement, blurting out propaganda to try to scare you and falsely accusing people of being racists. Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell are not the answer. They are the problem.

tommy1808

Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:17 am

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Oh it's over.

Ah .... the NIKV69 misinformation campaign continued...

Who is that everyone? I never heard anyone even suggesting that beyond some sort of Nixonesk deal.

Just about no one said that....

He tried, twice....

Aside of a gazillion attempts of witness tempering of course...

So you must either be the current AG or be part of the Mueller investigation because those are the only people knowing the report as of yet.

The people of this great country didn't want Hillary. They spoke loudly and clearly. You should listen to them.

They didn't want Hillary all right, they wanted Trump even less. The EC is how you determine who the president is, it doesn't magically turn a minority into a majority.

Why did a good chunk of Americans not want Hilary?
Because of a misinformation campaign, that led to armed crimes being committed. And who made that happen:

It's notRussia.

It's not Putin

it's not Trump.

Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell are not the answer. They are the problem.

They qualify their sources in number and quality, biased as f*ck as they may be, they are a gazillion times more interested in what is real than the propaganda and libel machine you are, as is evident in this post of yours.

Best regards
Thomas

DGVT

Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:21 am

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Oh it's over.

The people of this great country didn't want Hillary. They spoke loudly and clearly. You should listen to them. You had a candidate that could have beaten him and you not only bullied him into not running in the primary but you are about to do it again and lose another winnable election.

It's the far left and their anti success, high tax open border doctrine. It's not playing well and unless the DNC changes course will be 6 more years of derangement, blurting out propaganda to try to scare you and falsely accusing people of being racists. Rachel Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell are not the answer. They are the problem.

Idk man, I’m not a fan of Hillary, but this post sounds like the car salesmen selling garbage to garbagemen

BN747

Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:23 am

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Oh it's over.

You sound exactly like this guy, word for word...

GOP lawmaker brutally shut down for jumping the gun and declaring ‘no collusion’ in unreleased Mueller report

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/gop-la ... er-report/

...exactly like him.

You act as if you've seen what Congress has yet to see...talk about jumping the gun.

I sure hope your hero isn't as compulsive as you are..he's light years from safe grounds.

It's over???

You'd better call the SDNY and tell them.

Here...I'll help you, (212) 637-2200 Mainline of SDNY.

Get back to us after the call.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

DL717

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:14 am

BN747 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Oh it's over.

GOP lawmaker brutally shut down for jumping the gun and declaring ‘no collusion’ in unreleased Mueller report

...exactly like him.

You act as if you've seen what Congress has yet to see...talk about jumping the gun.

I sure hope your hero isn't as compulsive as you are..he's light years from safe grounds.

It's over???

BN747

Desperation is a funny thing. Bought and paid for hack in New York. Pfft.
Welcome to Nothingburgers. May I take your order?

1836Sam

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:21 am

As a wise man once told me, “It’s quiets the noise.”

NIKV69

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:22 am

BN747 wrote:

BN747

I just called they said they are too busy with Sharpton's tax case. They said they will get to Trump as soon as they are done with people that actually owe back taxes.

WarRI1

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:36 am

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

I just called they said they are too busy with Sharpton's tax case. They said they will get to Trump as soon as they are done with people that actually owe back taxes.

Not being a tax expert, does filing bankruptcy 5 times reduce your tax burden???? :banghead: :banghead:
It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

BN747

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:58 am

DL717 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:

Oh it's over.

...exactly like him.

It's over???

BN747

Desperation is a funny thing. Bought and paid for hack in New York. Pfft.

Nope, Mexico PAID for it...you should know this by now!

BN747

BN747

Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:11 am

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:

BN747

Oh c'mon, that's best you can cough up?

A Sharpton jab?

Anemic, dude. But more importantly, you got the point...as must as you tell yourself 'it's over', even you know it's that isn't true.

But you spouting off all this American people stuff...you did got to high school, right?

Can count to 10? 100? I think you can )at least I hope you can)...

..in terms you can understand.

If you had a dollar for every vote by which Hillary Trounced trump 2016 ....you'd be $3 million dollars richer (and you instantly stop saying the majority of Americans voted for trump.

If you had a dollar for every vote by which the Left Trounced trump 2018....you'd be $9 million dollars richer (and you'd have forgotten who trump was except when you drive by the hotel on the strip).

But, sorry 'IT'..ain't over just because you & 4 others say it is... meanwhile, the rest of us will wait to see what the Mueller Report says.

BN747

trpmb6

Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:37 am

Oh that's rich. Playing the, let's wait and see approach.

I seem to recall many posters saying (whilst I lurked) that we should respect Mueller's findings. I'd like to see some of those posters own up to that in this thread.

tommy1808

Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:48 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Oh that's rich. Playing the, let's wait and see approach.

I seem to recall many posters saying (whilst I lurked) that we should respect Mueller's findings. I'd like to see some of those posters own up to that in this thread.

Set up for a straw man?

Can you find anyone that has even suggested not to trust Muellers report?

Best regards
Thomas

DIRECTFLT

Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:16 am

EA CO AS wrote:

Forecast for the weekend... widely scattered salt, followed by tears.

Mark Levin, a former Chief of Staff to an US Attorney General, gives his unique insight in his podcast of 3/22/19 about the Press calling for a complete release of --all- data....and gives his reasons why the Mueller report should not be released in full to Congress or the public:

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Conservativ ... =129985617
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling

bagoldex

Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:28 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

Mark Levin, a former Chief of Staff to an US Attorney General, gives his unique insight in his podcast of 3/22/19 about the Press calling for a complete release of --all- data....and gives his reasons why the Mueller report should not be released in full to Congress or the public:

https://tunein.com/podcasts/Conservativ ... =129985617

I doubt anyone who isn't already wearing Trump's rectum as a necklace cares what Mark Levin has to say but anything less than an expedient and complete release of the report itself will be construed by many, perhaps most, to be an admission of wrongdoing by the president.

tommy1808

Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:31 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

Funny how high you all get that Trump may not have sold his country out to the Russians while we already know for a fact he committed a felony, and effectively nothing has changed since yesterday, since both was already true yesterday.
Best regards
Thomas

ltbewr

Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:14 am

Many of us feel like when the results of the 2016 Presidential Election as to the EC came in, that sickening, angry, gut punch feeling that our expectations were dead wrong and realized Trump won. I bet when when Trump found out about the release of Mueller's 'final report' he had organisms not since 18 years old over it realizing he, his family and associates have gotten away what most of us consider serious crimes.

Magog

Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:20 am

ltbewr wrote:
Many of us feel like when the results of the 2016 Presidential Election as to the EC came in, that sickening, angry, gut punch feeling that our expectations were dead wrong and realized Trump won. I bet when when Trump found out about the release of Mueller's 'final report' he had organisms not since 18 years old over it realizing he, his family and associates have gotten away what most of us consider serious crimes.

If the Mueller report finds no evidence of criminal wrongdoing, I don’t think that it’s a good strategy for 2020 to pretend that Mueller was wrong.

tommy1808

Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:21 pm

ltbewr wrote:

Well... Mueller could prosecute, but doesn't have to. We only know that the SCO is not going to indict anyone anymore. We don't know what indictments exist under seal, we don't know what indictments will be brought by other offices because they have been forked out.
We could very well be heading towards RICO, which would clearly be outside Muellers scope and still end in centuries of convictions.

Magog wrote:
If the Mueller report finds no evidence of criminal wrongdoing, I don’t think that it’s a good strategy for 2020 to pretend that Mueller was wrong.

That is the fun part... they could just use Trump and the GOP video clips saying he can't be trusted, is biased and deeply conflicted...

Well, much smarter for an attack add would of course be to just repeat Trumps campaign promises from all rooftops since he kept none of them.

Best regards
Thomas