• 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
 
jetero
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:54 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
jetero wrote:
So many lives ruined!


Wow Symone Sanders just said Fairfax should resign. Shit just got real!


Is she related to Bernie?
 
NIKV69
Posts: 12198
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:32 pm

A VA delegate just told CNN if Fairfax doesn't resign he will file articles of impeachment Monday morning.
See that Broccoli over there? It's racist!
 
jetero
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:57 am

What happened to all the “innocent until proven guilty” posts? Silly mods must have deleted them.
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 1744
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:12 am

NIKV69 wrote:
A VA delegate just told CNN if Fairfax doesn't resign he will file articles of impeachment Monday morning.


The calls for Fairfax to step down are cascading now, in spite of Fairfax's statement that "I never forced myself on anyone."

If he steps down, does the embattled Gov. get to pick his replacement??

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2nd-wom ... d=60948800
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
GalaxyFlyer
Posts: 2213
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:44 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:30 am

Anybody see the irony of two white guys accused of racism and the bkack guy loses his job?

GF
 
ltbewr
Posts: 13775
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:42 am

A Go Fund Me site has been set up to provide funding for students at Historically Black Colleges and Universities to do searches of school yearbooks and related records to out politicians in Virginia and adjacent states for if part of or affiliated with racist content. I hope they look at politicians of both parties, have a cut-off of lets say the late 1960's and able to properly ID people.
As to Lt. Gov. Fairfax, his has to resign if the claims of rape are verifiable. Rape is far worse than affiliation with racist symbols. The sooner he resigns is best for the Democrats and all citizens of Virginia.
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 1744
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:09 am

Some have wanted to compare the veracity of the allegations against Lt. Gov. Fairfax, as being no better than the veracity of the allegations from Dr. Blasey Ford against Judge Kavanuagh. But, Five people have told the New York Times that over the last 2 years, Dr. Vanessa Tyson has recounted an incident in which she was sexually assaulted at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. Three of those people said Dr. Tyson told them her assailant was Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax.

In addition to that, US Rep. Bobby Scott (D-Va.) also learned of Tyson's allegation roughly a year ago, well before discovering that Fairfax may be elevated to the position of governor due to the Ralph Northam blackface scandal. Fairfax has denied the allegation.

https://www.axios.com/justin-fairfax-se ... 54181.html

The idea that some in the Far Right, have paid Dr. Tyson to just make this stuff up is not credible.

Calls for the Lt. Gov. to resign are detailed here: https://www.axios.com/justin-fairfax-se ... 46d5b.html
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
NIKV69
Posts: 12198
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:31 am

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
Anybody see the irony of two white guys accused of racism and the bkack guy loses his job?

GF


Even funnier is that the Dems were rejoicing at a black Democrat becoming governor and now they have to deep six him to save the party and he won't leave.
See that Broccoli over there? It's racist!
 
ltbewr
Posts: 13775
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:45 am

Apparently all Democrats in the Virginia legislature (House of Delegates and Senate) are asking for the resignation by or considering bringing Impeachment charges to remove Lt. Gov. Fairfax. So far neither Gov. Northam or Lt. Gov. Fairfax won't resign, but at some point they must as they cannot represent all residents of the state and in the case of Lt. Gov. Fairfax has commuted sexual assaults, one as a student at Duke University, the other during the 2004 Democratic Convention. Continued denial to resign will just give the Republicans more ammo to use and to get back the Governorship and keep their control of the State legislature.
 
NIKV69
Posts: 12198
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:00 am

ltbewr wrote:
Apparently all Democrats in the Virginia legislature (House of Delegates and Senate) are asking for the resignation by or considering bringing Impeachment charges to remove Lt. Gov. Fairfax. So far neither Gov. Northam or Lt. Gov. Fairfax won't resign, but at some point they must as they cannot represent all residents of the state and in the case of Lt. Gov. Fairfax has commuted sexual assaults, one as a student at Duke University, the other during the 2004 Democratic Convention. Continued denial to resign will just give the Republicans more ammo to use and to get back the Governorship and keep their control of the State legislature.


One is more than considering he is on record as such. Saying he will bring articles of impeachment if Fairfax doesn't resign by Monday morning. Go to admit the news cycle moves so fast now. I mean the guy at least deserves a process.
See that Broccoli over there? It's racist!
 
jetero
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:04 am

So many lives ruined!

Modern day lynching!

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
 
BN747
Posts: 5727
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:09 am

Wow...the giddiness flowing from those who are beside themselves over the black bLt. Gov's hot water is immeasurable....notice their lack of comments re:the Blackface offenders (although IMHO, the AG doesn't deserve the heat because he owned up to his bad judgement outright).

But these guys are pissing uncontrollably with glee over Lt. Gov Fairfax (the black guy) going down in flames (as he should)...but not a word about 'the women' and their plight - oh that's right, they can't express empathy with the women because they (none of them) expressed concern for the women vs Kavanaugh) ..and to act like they care of the women would uncover even deeper levels of hypocrisy. So yeah fellas fire it over the black guy going down the way Kavanaugh should have gone down.

But I would love it if the roles were reversed - as in a black Gov white Lt. Gov (same female assault charge) and black AG - where the two black guys were found to have scribbled 'Kill Whitey' under their HS yearbooks of College alumni books...my money says they be screaming bloody murder over the black guys offenses while pulling some Kavanaugh silence ( and justice for Brett) over the white AG in Faifax's position - that's money in the bank with these guys...

...but we already know, don't we?

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
BN747
Posts: 5727
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:10 am

jetero wrote:
So many lives ruined!

Modern day lynching!

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?



That mantra never applies to Blacks in jeopardy with that crowd...never.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
NIKV69
Posts: 12198
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:18 am

BN747 wrote:
But these guys are pissing uncontrollably with glee over Lt. Gov Fairfax (the black guy) going down in flames (as he should)...but not a word about 'the women' and their plight - oh that's right, they can't express empathy with the women because they (none of them) expressed concern for the women vs Kavanaugh) ..and to act like they care of the women would uncover even deeper levels of hypocrisy. So yeah fellas fire it over the black guy going down the way Kavanaugh should have gone down.


BN747


Lost in all of this propaganda is the fact in Kavanaugh's case there wasn't one bit of tangible evidence presented. In fact one of the accusers was found to totally fabricate the story. Now in Fairfax's case we have the same thing. Two women making an accusation. It hasn't even reached the stage of evidence collection because the Democratic party has to appear to be against violence and sexual violence against women. So Fairfax has to fall on the sword ASAP.

This sequence of events in VA is amazing but it also underscores a bigger problem. One that really came to light in 2006 with Duke Lacrosse. Evidence? Who needs evidence. It's what the media tells us and we have to believe it. The second you don't you are racist, hate gays or hate women are all of the above.

You asked for it, now you got it. Doesn't feel so good does it?
See that Broccoli over there? It's racist!
 
jetero
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:38 am

BN747 wrote:
jetero wrote:
So many lives ruined!

Modern day lynching!

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?



That mantra never applies to Blacks in jeopardy with that crowd...never.

BN747


Agree

Although in fairness the “modern day lynching” originated with Clarence Thomas of all people

It has since been reappropriated to say the least
 
BN747
Posts: 5727
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:08 am

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:
But these guys are pissing uncontrollably with glee over Lt. Gov Fairfax (the black guy) going down in flames (as he should)...but not a word about 'the women' and their plight - oh that's right, they can't express empathy with the women because they (none of them) expressed concern for the women vs Kavanaugh) ..and to act like they care of the women would uncover even deeper levels of hypocrisy. So yeah fellas fire it over the black guy going down the way Kavanaugh should have gone down.


BN747


Lost in all of this propaganda is the fact in Kavanaugh's case there wasn't one bit of tangible evidence presented. In fact one of the accusers was found to totally fabricate the story. Now in Fairfax's case we have the same thing. Two women making an accusation. It hasn't even reached the stage of evidence collection because the Democratic party has to appear to be against violence and sexual violence against women. So Fairfax has to fall on the sword ASAP.

This sequence of events in VA is amazing but it also underscores a bigger problem. One that really came to light in 2006 with Duke Lacrosse. Evidence? Who needs evidence. It's what the media tells us and we have to believe it. The second you don't you are racist, hate gays or hate women are all of the above.

You asked for it, now you got it. Doesn't feel so good does it?


Asked for what?

To pretend that you actually care about evidence against Fairfax???

Of course you don't nothing you've posted in this thread ...suggest that you give the slightest about evidence against him, you're here with your 1 or 2 racist pals celebrating his downfall....no comments about you re:evidence, no comments by you showing concern for those women. I've you had an iota of conviction to truth and fairness..at this stage of the game - you could cut n paste your Kavanaugh comments leading up to Dr. Ford's testimony would be indeed identical...but they are not and we know exactly why they do not match. And so do you.

You asked for it, now you got it.

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
ltbewr
Posts: 13775
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:24 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:14 am

The use of the term lynching like 'modern day lynching' is offensive to the real horror that lynching was and especially as to its too common use upon 1000's of Black Americans during enslavement and existence into the late 20th Century. Yes, we are seeing a possible rush to judgment as to Lt. Gov. Fairfax, but with the long disrespect to women by police and judicial officials as to claims of rape now noted by the demands for respect, and that Fairfax is Black which brings up racist overtones all makes it more difficult for him to stay in office.
 
NIKV69
Posts: 12198
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:53 am

BN747 wrote:


Asked for what?

To pretend that you actually care about evidence against Fairfax???

Of course you don't nothing you've posted in this thread ...suggest that you give the slightest about evidence against him, you're here with your 1 or 2 racist pals celebrating his downfall....no comments about you re:evidence, no comments by you showing concern for those women. I've you had an iota of conviction to truth and fairness..at this stage of the game - you could cut n paste your Kavanaugh comments leading up to Dr. Ford's testimony would be indeed identical...but they are not and we know exactly why they do not match. And so do you.

You asked for it, now you got it.

BN747


I am actually happy the Dems got a taste of their own medicine. We don't even know what Fairfax did or didn't do. The MSM made that obsolete so now you get to see what it feels like. I do feel sorry for the guy, not that it matters because you won't believe anything your racist blinders allow you to but I do believe in due process. Unfortunately the rabble rousers have made that a thing of the past. As for concerns for those women like I said show me some evidence. I don't take accusations as fact because the left has showed us that accusations will be used as a political tool not "concern" for women. If they really cared Harvey Weinstein wouldn't exist.

Pot meet kettle.
See that Broccoli over there? It's racist!
 
jetero
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:57 am

ltbewr wrote:
The use of the term lynching like 'modern day lynching' is offensive to the real horror that lynching was and especially as to its too common use upon 1000's of Black Americans during enslavement and existence into the late 20th Century. Yes, we are seeing a possible rush to judgment as to Lt. Gov. Fairfax, but with the long disrespect to women by police and judicial officials as to claims of rape now noted by the demands for respect, and that Fairfax is Black which brings up racist overtones all makes it more difficult for him to stay in office.


Again I agree

But that phrase came from Clarence Thomas

His wife is first class kook

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatche ... iracy-nut/

Supposedly Trump walked out of the room when forced to meet with her
 
User avatar
DIRECTFLT
Posts: 1744
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:42 am

jetero wrote:
ltbewr wrote:
The use of the term lynching like 'modern day lynching' is offensive to the real horror that lynching was and especially as to its too common use upon 1000's of Black Americans during enslavement and existence into the late 20th Century. Yes, we are seeing a possible rush to judgment as to Lt. Gov. Fairfax, but with the long disrespect to women by police and judicial officials as to claims of rape now noted by the demands for respect, and that Fairfax is Black which brings up racist overtones all makes it more difficult for him to stay in office.


Again I agree

But that phrase came from Clarence Thomas

His wife is first class kook

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatche ... iracy-nut/

Supposedly Trump walked out of the room when forced to meet with her


I hear Abraham Lincoln had a kooky wife. Any disparaging stories....

Nevermind. The thread is veering off topic now.

It appears that to have allegations against you, even before any charges are filed, is enough for black leaders to call for the Lt. Gov to step down.

For example, Presidential Candidate Sen. Cory Booker had described Tyson's allegations as "deeply disturbing" and said they "should be thoroughly investigated." But he did not call for Fairfax to step down.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/08/politics ... index.html

After Watson stepped forward, however, Booker ratcheted up his call.

"The multiple detailed allegations against the Lt. Gov. of Virginia are deeply troubling," he tweeted. "They are serious, credible, and corroborated by others. It is no longer appropriate for him to serve. He should resign."

So there is the standard....

Allegations that are:

    Serious
    Credible
    Corroborated by others

This wasn't posted on YouTube yet, but here's Rachel Maddow's take on Fairfax.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/wat ... 9949379860
Last edited by DIRECTFLT on Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smoothest Ride so far ~ AA A300B4-600R ~~ Favorite Aviation Author ~ Robert J. Serling
 
speedbird52
Posts: 408
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:30 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:44 am

High schoolers do a lot of stupid things. I don't think this is something that should follow him into his adult life
Proud to be a sl*t shamer of both sexes
 
jetero
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:45 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
jetero wrote:
ltbewr wrote:
The use of the term lynching like 'modern day lynching' is offensive to the real horror that lynching was and especially as to its too common use upon 1000's of Black Americans during enslavement and existence into the late 20th Century. Yes, we are seeing a possible rush to judgment as to Lt. Gov. Fairfax, but with the long disrespect to women by police and judicial officials as to claims of rape now noted by the demands for respect, and that Fairfax is Black which brings up racist overtones all makes it more difficult for him to stay in office.


Again I agree

But that phrase came from Clarence Thomas

His wife is first class kook

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatche ... iracy-nut/

Supposedly Trump walked out of the room when forced to meet with her


I hear Abraham Lincoln had a kooky wife. Any disparaging stories....

Nevermind. The thread is veering off topic now.

It appears that to have allegations against you, even before any charges are filed, is enough for black leaders to call for the Lt. Gov to step down.

For example, Presidential Candidate Sen. Cory Booker had described Tyson's allegations as "deeply disturbing" and said they "should be thoroughly investigated." But he did not call for Fairfax to step down.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/08/politics ... index.html

After Watson stepped forward, however, Booker ratcheted up his call.

"The multiple detailed allegations against the Lt. Gov. of Virginia are deeply troubling," he tweeted. "They are serious, credible, and corroborated by others. It is no longer appropriate for him to serve. He should resign."

So there is the standard....

Allegations that are:

    Serious
    Credible
    Corroborated by others


Well thankfully I’ve learned a lot from you DF and my first concern is for the man. Innocent until proven guilty is what I say. Always believe men!
 
Magog
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:14 am

jetero wrote:
So many lives ruined!

Modern day lynching!

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

That is the standard of proof we use in a criminal trial. If he is charged criminally he will enjoy this standard.

Politics, on the other hand, is a court of public opinion, not a court of law. If he has lost the support of the people because of allegations of sexual predation, he should step aside for the good of those people.
 
User avatar
DL717
Posts: 1039
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:33 pm

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:


Asked for what?

To pretend that you actually care about evidence against Fairfax???

Of course you don't nothing you've posted in this thread ...suggest that you give the slightest about evidence against him, you're here with your 1 or 2 racist pals celebrating his downfall....no comments about you re:evidence, no comments by you showing concern for those women. I've you had an iota of conviction to truth and fairness..at this stage of the game - you could cut n paste your Kavanaugh comments leading up to Dr. Ford's testimony would be indeed identical...but they are not and we know exactly why they do not match. And so do you.

You asked for it, now you got it.

BN747



I am actually happy the Dems got a taste of their own medicine. We don't even know what Fairfax did or didn't do. The MSM made that obsolete so now you get to see what it feels like. I do feel sorry for the guy, not that it matters because you won't believe anything your racist blinders allow you to but I do believe in due process. Unfortunately the rabble rousers have made that a thing of the past. As for concerns for those women like I said show me some evidence. I don't take accusations as fact because the left has showed us that accusations will be used as a political tool not "concern" for women. If they really cared Harvey Weinstein wouldn't exist.

Pot meet kettle.


I’m actually enjoying watching them eat their own. It’s quite amusing.
Putting one on ignore does not squelch speech or debate, it’s quiets the noise.
 
jetero
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Magog wrote:
jetero wrote:
So many lives ruined!

Modern day lynching!

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

That is the standard of proof we use in a criminal trial. If he is charged criminally he will enjoy this standard.

Politics, on the other hand, is a court of public opinion, not a court of law. If he has lost the support of the people because of allegations of sexual predation, he should step aside for the good of those people.


Oh buddy!

I’ve got to frame this one!
 
afcjets
Posts: 2373
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:57 pm

jetero wrote:
What happened to all the “innocent until proven guilty” posts? Silly mods must have deleted them.


He should only resign if he wants to and should be presumed innocent unless he is proven guilty.
 
jetero
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:09 pm

afcjets wrote:
jetero wrote:
What happened to all the “innocent until proven guilty” posts? Silly mods must have deleted them.


He should only resign if he wants to and should be presumed innocent unless he is proven guilty.


OK!

At least someone is a purist!

RESPECT!
 
dmg626
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:21 pm

Black face is bad taste, sexual accusations are criminal.

Either way, innocent until their day in court.

Just keep your mouths shut, unlike stupid Gov, and media will be gone onto the next “hot” news story to fill 24 hrs of hot air
 
jetero
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:33 pm

This was all a very obviously coordinated tripartite hit job and the Democrats played right into it by calling for Northam’s resignation within 30 minutes of the photo coming out.

Of course Northam couldn’t help himself, the press conference was marginally less painful than hearing Barty O’Kavanaugh talk about how much he likes beer.

Unfortunately in the end a black man will end up resigning while the two men who put shoe polish on their faces 40 years ago will limp on. The optics are atrocious.

And I’m sure that’s exactly what the shameless sociopaths who are engineering this were going for.
 
P1aneMad
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:33 pm

Believe All Women.
Case closed, take him away!
 
NIKV69
Posts: 12198
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:27 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:32 pm

I know you all think FOX is the devil but this guy makes some really good points and this nails it.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/monste ... c-thiessen
See that Broccoli over there? It's racist!
 
Magog
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:15 am

If you think a groping allegation from 1984, with an accuser who couldn’t remember the year, month, location, and other key details is credible, but two women alleging rape with all critical details from 2000 and 2004 are somehow not credible, you are overtly partisan.

If we are going to take Me Too seriously, we have to be calling for his resignation. Women deserve nothing less. We have had enough.
 
jetero
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:21 am

I agree Maggy! Trump should resign too!
 
Magog
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:19 am

jetero wrote:
I agree Maggy! Trump should resign too!

I’ve been saying that for a LONG time!
 
BN747
Posts: 5727
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:48 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:40 am

NIKV69 wrote:
BN747 wrote:


Asked for what?

To pretend that you actually care about evidence against Fairfax???

Of course you don't nothing you've posted in this thread ...suggest that you give the slightest about evidence against him, you're here with your 1 or 2 racist pals celebrating his downfall....no comments about you re:evidence, no comments by you showing concern for those women. I've you had an iota of conviction to truth and fairness..at this stage of the game - you could cut n paste your Kavanaugh comments leading up to Dr. Ford's testimony would be indeed identical...but they are not and we know exactly why they do not match. And so do you.

You asked for it, now you got it.

BN747


I am actually happy the Dems got a taste of their own medicine. We don't even know what Fairfax did or didn't do. The MSM made that obsolete so now you get to see what it feels like. I do feel sorry for the guy, not that it matters because you won't believe anything your racist blinders allow you to but I do believe in due process. Unfortunately the rabble rousers have made that a thing of the past. As for concerns for those women like I said show me some evidence. I don't take accusations as fact because the left has showed us that accusations will be used as a political tool not "concern" for women. If they really cared Harvey Weinstein wouldn't exist.

Pot meet kettle.


How tone deaf can any American capable of reading possibly be???

Your thought process is completely out wack reaching these off-the-cliff conclusions...

Dems know full well that cretins exist in their ranks...along rapists, cheating womanizers, closeted gays, as well as racists,

That is why when exposed we call them out - on the spot.

That's the difference between us ill-moral types

vs

Your crowd, the 'moral majority' who have no problem with rapsits in high office, cheating filandering womanizers, child molesters, secret gays and blatant racists holding office ...morals withstanding.
See what morals get you - a really F'd up mind. Because even with all your morals you guys somehow manage be okay with with breaking every single one of the weekly if not daily...

BN747

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson
 
alfa164
Posts: 2515
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:47 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:41 am

Magog wrote:
jetero wrote:
I agree Maggy! Trump should resign too!

I’ve been saying that for a LONG time!


How long have you been saying that? You only started using this monicker two weeks ago, and you didn't say that when you were a self-proclaimed "moderate"!
I'm going to have a smokin' hot body again!
I have decided to be cremated....
 
User avatar
Jouhou
Posts: 1540
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 4:16 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:10 am

alfa164 wrote:
Magog wrote:
jetero wrote:
I agree Maggy! Trump should resign too!

I’ve been saying that for a LONG time!


How long have you been saying that? You only started using this monicker two weeks ago, and you didn't say that when you were a self-proclaimed "moderate"!


I don't think it is who you think it is. I think they are a paid "troll" who found non-av by Google searching forums discussing the magateens.
 
seb146
Posts: 18901
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:15 am

NIKV69 wrote:
I know you all think FOX is the devil but this guy makes some really good points and this nails it.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/monste ... c-thiessen


Oh, heavens! A woman accuses a man of sexual assault but let's believe the woman who accuses the African American man!

get over it, Nik. If you believe her, you believe Christine Blasey-Ford. But, you don't believe Ford, so
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
jetero
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:53 am

seb146 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
I know you all think FOX is the devil but this guy makes some really good points and this nails it.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/monste ... c-thiessen


Oh, heavens! A woman accuses a man of sexual assault but let's believe the woman who accuses the African American man!

get over it, Nik. If you believe her, you believe Christine Blasey-Ford. But, you don't believe Ford, so


The author of the editorial worked for Paul Manafort and Roger Stone.
 
GalaxyFlyer
Posts: 2213
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:44 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:40 pm

Guilt by association, huh?
 
jetero
Posts: 4457
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:44 pm

Yes
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:37 pm

seb146 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
I know you all think FOX is the devil but this guy makes some really good points and this nails it.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/monste ... c-thiessen


Oh, heavens! A woman accuses a man of sexual assault but let's believe the woman who accuses the African American man!

get over it, Nik. If you believe her, you believe Christine Blasey-Ford. But, you don't believe Ford, so

A few months ago Mazie Hirono insisted ALL women must be believed and ALL dems agreed with her. And what does race have to do with this?
 
seb146
Posts: 18901
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:35 am

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
NIKV69 wrote:
I know you all think FOX is the devil but this guy makes some really good points and this nails it.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/monste ... c-thiessen


Oh, heavens! A woman accuses a man of sexual assault but let's believe the woman who accuses the African American man!

get over it, Nik. If you believe her, you believe Christine Blasey-Ford. But, you don't believe Ford, so

A few months ago Mazie Hirono insisted ALL women must be believed and ALL dems agreed with her. And what does race have to do with this?


That's fine. Nothing wrong with believing all women. I just find it odd that we are supposed to believe the women who accuse Fairfax but, just a few short months ago, we were told that those who accused Kavanaugh were lying. What is the difference?

Race only seems to matter to you righties. Our blacks are so much better than their blacks, I believe is what Ann Coulter said.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
User avatar
trpmb6
Posts: 1965
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:39 am

Given that no charges were filed I think it doesn't really matter. This, like others, is a public trial. We won't have any evidence discovery. We won't know much beyond what he says and see says.

Its futile. That's an unfortunate reality in these cases.

In this specific case I think it is even possible that both individuals believe they are right.

Do we believe every accusation, without question? Or do we say people deserve a fair trial? We don't want to be the modern equivalent of the Salem witch trials.
 
mham001
Posts: 5204
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:52 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:55 am

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
Anybody see the irony of two white guys accused of racism and the bkack guy loses his job?

GF


I suppose a rape charge or two is worth more than painting a face and (maybe) hurting the feelings of a few people.
 
User avatar
Aesma
Posts: 10842
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:14 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:55 am

Next time I touch a woman I will definitely ask for a "consent video" first. Or maybe tape everything.
New Technology is the name we give to stuff that doesn't work yet. Douglas Adams
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:00 pm

seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Oh, heavens! A woman accuses a man of sexual assault but let's believe the woman who accuses the African American man!

get over it, Nik. If you believe her, you believe Christine Blasey-Ford. But, you don't believe Ford, so

A few months ago Mazie Hirono insisted ALL women must be believed and ALL dems agreed with her. And what does race have to do with this?


That's fine. Nothing wrong with believing all women. I just find it odd that we are supposed to believe the women who accuse Fairfax but, just a few short months ago, we were told that those who accused Kavanaugh were lying. What is the difference?

Race only seems to matter to you righties. Our blacks are so much better than their blacks, I believe is what Ann Coulter said.

I didn't say all women should be believed -- Mazie Hirono did. How could anyone not see through Blasey-Ford's coached “little girl” voice? (I won’t go into lack of credible witnesses, etc.) Anyway, she is a perfect example of why not ALL women should be believed.

"Race only seems to matter to you righties."

OMG!!! Don't know where to start with that one. Yours is the party of identity politics. Ingredients for separate thread.
 
seb146
Posts: 18901
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:42 pm

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
A few months ago Mazie Hirono insisted ALL women must be believed and ALL dems agreed with her. And what does race have to do with this?


That's fine. Nothing wrong with believing all women. I just find it odd that we are supposed to believe the women who accuse Fairfax but, just a few short months ago, we were told that those who accused Kavanaugh were lying. What is the difference?

Race only seems to matter to you righties. Our blacks are so much better than their blacks, I believe is what Ann Coulter said.

I didn't say all women should be believed -- Mazie Hirono did. How could anyone not see through Blasey-Ford's coached “little girl” voice? (I won’t go into lack of credible witnesses, etc.) Anyway, she is a perfect example of why not ALL women should be believed.

"Race only seems to matter to you righties."

OMG!!! Don't know where to start with that one. Yours is the party of identity politics. Ingredients for separate thread.


Several women came forward with identical stories about Kavanaugh and you righties and MAGA fan boys simply laughed it off as "guys being guys". Since you fail to provide links, that speaks volumes about what you think. Just because you say something does not mean everyone MUST believe it.

It sounds like you believe Kavanaugh is entitled to the position but the people of Virginia do not have the right to elect who they wish.

It is interesting that none of this came out before the election. I wonder why? Maybe because you MAGA fan boys and righties believe you all are entitled to every position in the country?

:You say "identity politics" while Democrats say "giving a voice to ALL Americans".
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
 
FTMCPIUS
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:51 am

seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:

That's fine. Nothing wrong with believing all women. I just find it odd that we are supposed to believe the women who accuse Fairfax but, just a few short months ago, we were told that those who accused Kavanaugh were lying. What is the difference?

Race only seems to matter to you righties. Our blacks are so much better than their blacks, I believe is what Ann Coulter said.

I didn't say all women should be believed -- Mazie Hirono did. How could anyone not see through Blasey-Ford's coached “little girl” voice? (I won’t go into lack of credible witnesses, etc.) Anyway, she is a perfect example of why not ALL women should be believed.

"Race only seems to matter to you righties."

OMG!!! Don't know where to start with that one. Yours is the party of identity politics. Ingredients for separate thread.


Several women came forward with identical stories about Kavanaugh and you righties and MAGA fan boys simply laughed it off as "guys being guys". Since you fail to provide links, that speaks volumes about what you think. Just because you say something does not mean everyone MUST believe it.

It sounds like you believe Kavanaugh is entitled to the position but the people of Virginia do not have the right to elect who they wish.

It is interesting that none of this came out before the election. I wonder why? Maybe because you MAGA fan boys and righties believe you all are entitled to every position in the country?

:You say "identity politics" while Democrats say "giving a voice to ALL Americans".

The stories were identical because that’s what and how they were taught to say. Interesting how the DNC uses a particular phrase or buzz word and, sure enough, virtually every left-leaning media figure/organization soon begins using it, identical, to the syllable. And my lack of posting any links (sans request) somehow gets twisted into a conclusion about what I think? How are things in spin-dry country these days? The news was full of reports (hundreds, perhaps thousands) about claimed witnesses becoming forgetful, changing their story or backing out. But you want links. I’ve got better things to do than your homework but here are but a few:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... -kavanaugh

https://www.weeklystandard.com/john-mcc ... -kavanaugh

https://www.dailywire.com/.../3-witness ... -party-ama

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/ ... etter-8369.

nymag.com/daily/.../09/christine-ford-potential-witness-does-not-remember-party.html

The guys I know weren’t laughing it off, and nobody I know took a “guys being guys” position on it. Do you have first-hand knowledge of this or is it another DNC talking point?

“It sounds like you believe Kavanaugh is entitled to the position but the people of Virginia do not have the right to elect who they wish.”

Quite a stretch. I believe the people of Virginia have the right to elect whomever they wish. If the image of a pickup truck with a Gillespie campaign sticker, confederate flag and Tea Party sticker attempting to chase down a group of young black, Muslim and Latino children was what made the difference, then the people got what they voted for. If Gillespie’s people did a better job of vetting Northam this thread wouldn’t exist.

You’d be surprised at how many people you refer to as MAGA fan boys despise Trump, or least think little of him. Many on the right agree with me. But his policies for the most part far outweigh his personal shortcomings. They had to vote for him though -- no way HRC.

Looking like Mueller will produce little or nothing, so the media will keep pounding away, chasing shadows. Congress will waste a lot of time going after Trump instead of legislating. Makes the voters happy, though.

Short of new developments, signing off now.
 
seb146
Posts: 18901
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 1999 7:19 am

Re: Looks like the Governor of Virginia has a lot of explaining to do

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:09 am

FTMCPIUS wrote:
seb146 wrote:
FTMCPIUS wrote:
I didn't say all women should be believed -- Mazie Hirono did. How could anyone not see through Blasey-Ford's coached “little girl” voice? (I won’t go into lack of credible witnesses, etc.) Anyway, she is a perfect example of why not ALL women should be believed.

"Race only seems to matter to you righties."

OMG!!! Don't know where to start with that one. Yours is the party of identity politics. Ingredients for separate thread.


Several women came forward with identical stories about Kavanaugh and you righties and MAGA fan boys simply laughed it off as "guys being guys". Since you fail to provide links, that speaks volumes about what you think. Just because you say something does not mean everyone MUST believe it.

It sounds like you believe Kavanaugh is entitled to the position but the people of Virginia do not have the right to elect who they wish.

It is interesting that none of this came out before the election. I wonder why? Maybe because you MAGA fan boys and righties believe you all are entitled to every position in the country?

:You say "identity politics" while Democrats say "giving a voice to ALL Americans".

The stories were identical because that’s what and how they were taught to say. Interesting how the DNC uses a particular phrase or buzz word and, sure enough, virtually every left-leaning media figure/organization soon begins using it, identical, to the syllable. And my lack of posting any links (sans request) somehow gets twisted into a conclusion about what I think? How are things in spin-dry country these days? The news was full of reports (hundreds, perhaps thousands) about claimed witnesses becoming forgetful, changing their story or backing out. But you want links. I’ve got better things to do than your homework but here are but a few:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... -kavanaugh

https://www.weeklystandard.com/john-mcc ... -kavanaugh

https://www.dailywire.com/.../3-witness ... -party-ama

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/ ... etter-8369.

nymag.com/daily/.../09/christine-ford-potential-witness-does-not-remember-party.html

The guys I know weren’t laughing it off, and nobody I know took a “guys being guys” position on it. Do you have first-hand knowledge of this or is it another DNC talking point?

“It sounds like you believe Kavanaugh is entitled to the position but the people of Virginia do not have the right to elect who they wish.”

Quite a stretch. I believe the people of Virginia have the right to elect whomever they wish. If the image of a pickup truck with a Gillespie campaign sticker, confederate flag and Tea Party sticker attempting to chase down a group of young black, Muslim and Latino children was what made the difference, then the people got what they voted for. If Gillespie’s people did a better job of vetting Northam this thread wouldn’t exist.

You’d be surprised at how many people you refer to as MAGA fan boys despise Trump, or least think little of him. Many on the right agree with me. But his policies for the most part far outweigh his personal shortcomings. They had to vote for him though -- no way HRC.

Looking like Mueller will produce little or nothing, so the media will keep pounding away, chasing shadows. Congress will waste a lot of time going after Trump instead of legislating. Makes the voters happy, though.

Short of new developments, signing off now.


And Democrats IMMEDIATELY call for apologies and even resignations. A far cry from the Republican "oh, well.... just locker room talk..." and "oh, well.... they were young. Why ruin his career?"

The YUGE difference between Democrats and Republicans has absolutely and completely ZERO to do with the Russian plant in the White House doing Putin's bidding. Nice try at deflection.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Kiwirob, speedygonzales and 35 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos