Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

MaverickM11

Re: Tanzania to hunt down gays

Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:07 pm

Since it’s a day ending in Y, here’s another greatest hit from the republicans and religion of peace:

Washington state lawmaker Matt Shea defends advocacy for ‘Holy Army’ as Spokane sheriff refers his writings to FBI
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... gs-to-fbi/

Redd

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:05 pm

frmrCapCadet wrote:
Human sexuality is likely pretty stable the world around. And that includes per cent of homosexuals, transsexuals, cross dressers, child abusers, pedophiles. Most societies which oppose these things covertly tolerate them, particularly if committed by the powerful, or by 'nobodies'. But sexual transgressions are used as sanctions against the less powerful, women, and political rivals, etc.

Umm... Pedophilia (child abusers) is classified as a mental disorder. What are you trying to say here by grouping homosexuals in the same sentence as pedophiles?

stratclub

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:30 pm

alfa164 wrote:
The whole point of these evangelicals - and, I would suggest, religious zealots in general - is to prey on and influence weak-minded individuals. It should be no surprise that "preaching" these extreme views would lead to extreme results.

That has always been the case. Ever wonder why Catholicism is so prevalent in the Philippines, Latin America and Mexico?

Basic Beliefs of Catholicism (Google search)
[The Bible is the inspired, error-free, and revealed word of God.
Baptism, the rite of becoming a Christian, is necessary for salvation — whether the Baptism occurs by water, blood, or desire.
God's Ten Commandments provide a moral compass — an ethical standard to live by.]

The concepts of Catholicism give people some very wrongful "creative" leeway of interpreting what they assume is the word God. There is a lot more to Tanzania's problems than peoples sexual identity. If you are albino, not hetro or believe in the concept of human decency/rights, do not go there, you will not have a good time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanzania

frmrCapCadet

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:06 pm

No I am not looking for a fight. And no, I did not say that.

bagoldex

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:17 pm

frmrCapCadet wrote:

If you weren't looking for a fight you wouldn't have put gay folks and pedophiles in the same basket.

frmrCapCadet wrote:
Human sexuality is likely pretty stable the world around. And that includes per cent of homosexuals, transsexuals, cross dressers, child abusers, pedophiles.

Tugger

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:09 pm

bagoldex wrote:
frmrCapCadet wrote:

If you weren't looking for a fight you wouldn't have put gay folks and pedophiles in the same basket.

frmrCapCadet wrote:
Human sexuality is likely pretty stable the world around. And that includes per cent of homosexuals, transsexuals, cross dressers, child abusers, pedophiles.

I believe he wasn't looking for a fight or to insult. But then I suspect it is hard for one to admit and accept they have a pedophile in their family.

The simple thing is to maybe look at how what was said could be interpreted by others,apologize, and move on.

Tugg

MaverickM11

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:35 pm

stratclub wrote:
That has always been the case. Ever wonder why Catholicism is so prevalent in the Philippines, Latin America and Mexico?

Extreme violence?

stratclub

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:10 pm

MaverickM11 wrote:
stratclub wrote:

Extreme violence?

No. Extreme violence or other predatory behaviors would be a product of of an extreme belief system, not a cause. Conquering and forcing conquered people to conform to their belief system would be the reason. These guys https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquistador were just following their interpretation of God's plan with the spiritual/moral guidance of the Catholic church.

MaverickM11

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:46 pm

stratclub wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
stratclub wrote:

Extreme violence?

No. Extreme violence or other predatory behaviors would be a product of of an extreme belief system, not a cause. Conquering and forcing conquered people to conform to their belief system would be the reason. These guys https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquistador were just following their interpretation of God's plan with the spiritual/moral guidance of the Catholic church.

Isn't that the exact same thing? :confused:

stratclub

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:58 pm

frmrCapCadet wrote:
Human sexuality is likely pretty stable the world around. And that includes per cent of homosexuals, transsexuals, cross dressers, child abusers, pedophiles. Most societies which oppose these things covertly tolerate them, particularly if committed by the powerful, or by 'nobodies'. But sexual transgressions are used as sanctions against the less powerful, women, and political rivals, etc.

All of those you listed are variations of human sexual response. Like it or not it is just how humans are.

It is interesting that homosexuality is considered to not be a behavioral disorder while pedophilia is. I think that Psychiatric science assumes all behaviors you listed are part of the human condition and that one is not damaging to others while the other one is which explains the disorder label for it. Kinda like if you kill a deer for food you are a hunter, but if you kill humans for entertainment you are a cold blooded murderer that deserves to die.

MassAppeal

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:07 am

Only took about 5 posts until this became the sole fault of the USA.

Love it.

afcjets

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:25 am

MassAppeal wrote:

Love it.

Five? The very first post after the TA blamed it on Christians in the US. Never mind the democratically elected dictator is likely a Muslim and definitely not from the US.

alfa164

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:20 am

MassAppeal wrote:
Only took about 5 posts until this became the sole fault of the USA. Love it.

I didn't see anybody blame the USA; but since those were American "evangelists" who proudly take credit for influencing the draconian laws imposed in these African countries. It is not right to blame America, but it is definitely correct to blame those Americans.

https://www.thenation.com/article/its-n ... ht-africa/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 93593.html

https://www.pri.org/stories/2013-11-15/ ... ays-uganda

"Uganda began receiving international media attention around gay rights in October 2009, when it introduced the so-called “Kill the Gays Bill”—a piece of legislation inspired by American Scott Lively, evangelical anti-gay activist and author of a book claiming “homosexuals [are] the true inventors of Nazism and the guiding force behind many Nazi atrocities.” The legislation calls for the death penalty as punishment for “aggravated homosexuality.”"

So nobody is blaming the USA, but it is fair - even necessary - to blame these Americans, whose views have been largely repudiated in their own country, so now they are taking their hatred and venom to other, less educated masses.

stratclub

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:25 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
stratclub wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
Extreme violence?

As I said, no. Extreme violence is the result of twisted rational thinking, not the cause. Think cause and effect. Although my tolerance of other lifestyles may be different than some, I would never propagate an agenda that subjugates people because of how they are. And really, anyone else's sexuality is not my business. Just don't expect me to celebrate something that is not part of my orientation. That would be like a goldfish celebrating what it is like to be a potato.

MaverickM11

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:00 am

afcjets wrote:
MassAppeal wrote:

Love it.

Five? The very first post after the TA blamed it on Christians in the US. Never mind the democratically elected dictator is likely a Muslim and definitely not from the US.

Catholic. Seriously how hard is that to even look up?

afcjets

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:07 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
MassAppeal wrote:

Love it.

I am talking about Tanzania, what this topic is actually about, not Uganda which the Christian haters like yourself have changed the subject to.

stratclub

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:16 am

MaverickM11 wrote:
afcjets wrote:
MassAppeal wrote:

Love it.

Not hard at all. You have to admit that Catholic doctrine has over several hundred years has been responsible for some pretty atrocious atrocities. The Spanish inquisition come to mind. If I had a religion, torture to ensure people are believers is not something I would do. Believing in something completely bogus will not get you into heaven, because heaven just doesn't exist. No one has ever proven the existence of heaven. I know that people will question that because the bogus book called the bible written by man is considered to be the absolute word of God.

Kinda like the immaculate conception concept. Joe probably remarked to Mary, ya right Mary God impregnated you. How friggen stupid do you think I am?

stratclub

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:54 am

Continued: It's hard to believe that someone that screwed around on her husband is considered to be a saint. The concept of immaculate conception on every level is just plain old bogus.

BestWestern

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:52 am

I love that the many on this thread that are happy for Muslims and immigrants to be rounded up and put into concentration camps are all upset when their ‘minority’ is treated in a similar way by others.

afcjets

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:10 pm

BestWestern wrote:
I love that the many on this thread that are happy for Muslims and immigrants to be rounded up and put into concentration camps are all upset when their ‘minority’ is treated in a similar way by others.

I wouldn’t be happy at all. Btw, just when are these concentratation camps going to open you lefties promised if Trump became president? Or are Obama’s cages all you’ve got? If so, how many Muslims have been put in Obama’s cages? And what is treatment like in Obama’s cages compared to Nazi concentration camps since you compare Trump to Hitler?

BestWestern

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Why bring trump into this? I’m talking about people on this thread who consider immigrants and Muslims the same way that Tanzanians consider Gays. The same people that are upset that the minority they Belong to is getting the treatment they wish to give to others.

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

afcjets

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Because I assume you mean immigrants to the US and you say the religious right is happy for them to be round up in concentration camps, which (as ridiculous a claim it is) has only ever been mentioned if Trump became president.

Who is killing or jailing US Christians?

frmrCapCadet

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:19 pm

stratclub wrote:
frmrCapCadet wrote:

All of those you listed are variations of human sexual response. Like it or not it is just how humans are.

It is interesting that homosexuality is considered to not be a behavioral disorder while pedophilia is. I think that Psychiatric science assumes all behaviors you listed are part of the human condition and that one is not damaging to others while the other one is which explains the disorder label for it. Kinda like if you kill a deer for food you are a hunter, but if you kill humans for entertainment you are a cold blooded murderer that deserves to die.

That is more or less what I meant to say. Thanks. The US was founded as a secular republic, and historical books show that sexual behavior was not all that different than what we see now. What is different, and something I think good, is our modern cultural view of sex. Which is 'relaxed' as opposed to strict puritan. Bad is what is coerced and non-consensual. It took two centuries to get there, and some are dedicated to return to the old strict (never observed} view of sexuality.

One of the best books on the subject is Jesse Baring's PERV. He is a scholar, academic, and a very clear thinker. He also is a great speaker. The book discussions human sexual behavior from historical, biological development, psychological, and legal viewpoints.

MaverickM11

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:58 pm

afcjets wrote:
I am talking about Tanzania, what this topic is actually about, not Uganda which the Christian haters like yourself have changed the subject to.

The leader of Tanzania behind this pogrom is Catholic. :roll:

afcjets wrote:
not Uganda which the Christian haters like yourself have changed the subject to.

...the "christian haters" don't like it when christians use their phoney baloney religion to persecute people--is that something you'd like to be on the receiving end of? $1 says American evangelicals are in on this Tanzanian persecution repeating their success in Uganda. What would you say is an appropriate response to that? Are we supposed to respect your religious freedom while your buddies go around murdering people for Jesus?

stratclub wrote:
MaverickM11 wrote:
stratclub wrote:

As I said, no. Extreme violence is the result of twisted rational thinking, not the cause. Think cause and effect. Although my tolerance of other lifestyles may be different than some, I would never propagate an agenda that subjugates people because of how they are. And really, anyone else's sexuality is not my business. Just don't expect me to celebrate something that is not part of my orientation. That would be like a goldfish celebrating what it is like to be a potato.

I really don't know what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure we're both saying the exact same thing, that Catholicism was largely spread by violence in the Americas, Philippines, and elsewhere.

alfa164

Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:33 pm

afcjets wrote:

Even you must understand that the same people promoting this extreme, dogmatic view of Christianity are responsible for the proliferation of such laws all over Africa; Uganda is the most prominent example because, since it happened earlier, we have more detail on how it came to this point. Tanzania is just the latest example of this misguided crusade by these deranged demagogues.

afcjets wrote:
... which the Christian haters like yourself have changed the subject to.

Don't assume anyone is a "Christian hater". I am not a Christian hater; I understand and have sympathy for these nonthinking, dogmatic Christians.

They remind me of when I was young and stupid...

:roll:

johnboy

Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:44 am

ImperialEagle wrote:

"......very high assault/murder rate"
Huh, just what percentage of the world's population would one think is "transgendered"?

....Why would one expect them to mention crime to a tiny percentage of the population?

As for most American's, nobody gives a $--t about who is gay,straight or sideways. We all just want to make a decent living, pay less taxes and enjoy our lives. Most people do not allow their "sexuality" define who they are as people, unless, they are very insecure with their sexuality. That's one of the blessings of life here in the U.S.
No President or politicians are going to get in the way of gay people doing whatever they choose. Every U.S. Citizen has the same rights. Hell, gays can get married,now. What a blessing to divorce lawyers!
Just 'sayin.

Although I wish your vision of America were true, we’re not nearly there yet. Trans people are assaulted/murder at very high RATES....not actual numbers, but rates per population.

This administration has given carte blanche to those bad elements of society by its reversal on letting trans troops serve in the military (stayed by court for now), unnatural attention to where trans folks piss/shit, and “erasing” trans folks by disallowing changes to birth certificates, etc.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-the-t ... eptance-10

“But for those who are most at risk of violence and discrimination, there’s no reason to automatically assume that 2018 should be any safer for the transgender community than 2017 or 2016 or 1999. After all, the social factors that perpetuate anti-transgender violence are still securely in place.” (Note that this article is from Feb. 2018)

Trans folk experience extremely high rates of unemployment and poverty due to discrimination. Many drop out of high school and may never complete schooling due to school bullying and violence. No education means no job, no insurance, and no way to get ahead. Many, especially trans women of color, turn to sex work or drug dealing to get by. Violence is more the normal than the rarity.

I truly believe Trump could care less (one of his “better” qualities), but the sickening Religious Right has this hard-on for eliminating trans folk, as well as any equal (not”special”) right for LGBTs. Pence is their “hero” in the White House, and he’s made sure all the creepy loonies from the Family Research Council (SPLC-verified hate group), Focus on the Family, and other heinous batshit crazy religious orgs have a say in the matter.

They’ve exported their hate across Africa (see Uganda and now Tanzania), and attempted to sway Eastern European countries to disallow marriage equality as well as basic rights for LGBT citizens.

johnboy

Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:58 am

afcjets wrote:
BestWestern wrote:

I wouldn’t be happy at all. Btw, just when are these concentratation camps going to open you lefties promised if Trump became president? Or are Obama’s cages all you’ve got? If so, how many Muslims have been put in Obama’s cages? And what is treatment like in Obama’s cages compared to Nazi concentration camps since you compare Trump to Hitler?

I assume you must be very young and impressionable, as you don’t seem to have any innate curiosity into this area where evidence has CLEARLY been submitted to prove your initial assertion WRONG. (Additionally, you seem to have gone off on a tangent yourself here :roll: )

Why can’t you look outside your self-imposed boundaries and learn something about how Christian “zealots” (love that word) are trying to destroy these minority populations, something they’ve had no success in doing in North America and Western Europe?

tommy1808

Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:13 am

alfa164 wrote:
MassAppeal wrote:

I didn't see anybody blame the USA; but since those were American "evangelists" who proudly take credit for influencing the draconian laws imposed in these African countries. .

...well, if you think of the US as a Christian theocracy, and only then, the factually correct blame on US evangelicals becomes a blame on the US government.

Basically the classical "we are law abiding citizens of our country with all the liberal rights that come with it .... until we have the power to change all those laws to gods" ruse rid large.

noviorbis77 wrote:
I am not. Being homosexual will not see ypu imprisoned or executed in Europe, North, Central or Southern America. Or Australasia.

Just wondered why homosexuality is illegall in nearly all African and Asian nations.

Because by and large we don´t care about religion? There don´t seem to be many religions compatible with civilization, that is why not giving a f*ck about imaginary friends correlates so nicely with functioning societies. Buddhist seem to be the only ones that manage to be liberal and religious, but even with them its just a rule of thumb.

And not everything here is peachy either, what do UKIP or AFD think about same sex marriage for example?

best regards
Thomas

JJJ

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:38 am

ImperialEagle wrote:
The gay communities of
Tel Aviv and Jerusalem are full of gay Arabs. They don't want to go home, again, -----EVER.

And Beirut is full of Americans and Europeans on arabian bear tours.

Tel Aviv is tough to get to if you have stamps from certain countries. Being a national of those very countries is even worse.

Dutchy

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:18 am

Very sad that gays are prosecuted in this day and age. Unfortunately, there is a lot of religious abuse in the world. What is happening in some African countries is quite abominable. And indeed that sentiment is sparked by some extreme evangelicals from particular the US. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ ... osexuality

noviorbis77

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:45 pm

tommy1808 wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
MassAppeal wrote:

I didn't see anybody blame the USA; but since those were American "evangelists" who proudly take credit for influencing the draconian laws imposed in these African countries. .

...well, if you think of the US as a Christian theocracy, and only then, the factually correct blame on US evangelicals becomes a blame on the US government.

Basically the classical "we are law abiding citizens of our country with all the liberal rights that come with it .... until we have the power to change all those laws to gods" ruse rid large.

noviorbis77 wrote:
I am not. Being homosexual will not see ypu imprisoned or executed in Europe, North, Central or Southern America. Or Australasia.

Just wondered why homosexuality is illegall in nearly all African and Asian nations.

Because by and large we don´t care about religion? There don´t seem to be many religions compatible with civilization, that is why not giving a f*ck about imaginary friends correlates so nicely with functioning societies. Buddhist seem to be the only ones that manage to be liberal and religious, but even with them its just a rule of thumb.

And not everything here is peachy either, what do UKIP or AFD think about same sex marriage for example?

best regards
Thomas

I wouldn’t give UKIP or the AFD the time of day. Have either of them suggested persecution of Homosexuals other than opposition to same sex marriage?

tommy1808

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:54 pm

noviorbis77 wrote:
. Have either of them suggested persecution of Homosexuals other than opposition to same sex marriage?

"We want to hang gays" does´t fly anymore, get real political power first, then hang gays. Standard procedure for religious nutjobs: Play nice until you don´t have to anymore. Remember moderate Osama bin Ladin or moderate Ayatollah Khomeini from before they had power? Or those devoted loving catholic priests that now rott in Jail for the genocide in Uganda?

best regards
Thomas

ImperialEagle

Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:04 pm

The LGBT is a good case of "the hated becoming the haters" and many gays simply no longer relate. I think the last straw for many gay people was the organization trying to DESTROY the lives of a couple of religious bakers who did not wish to sell a wedding cake. A CAKE!!!???? Here's an idea, gay people, GO TO ANOTHER BAKER!!!!! There is no shortage of them. Do you think organizing an outpouring of hatred towards the bakers give strength to your cause?
I was just as appalled and ashamed of their behavior as I have been over the way Kavanaugh has been treated. Hatred for the sake of hatred has crossed the line.
I want no part of it.

Funny how the liberal media fails to mention the people on their left now steering chunks of their party.
How about black muslims who hate gays (you don't need to look at Africa) :

https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... a-in-iran/

better yet, (and this is rich) Muslim WOMEN who hate men and gay males, and Jews, but, like gay females (their willing idiots) in spite of the horrendous conditions most women live in, in Muslim countries.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/04/dont-join ... -semitism/
Sarsour led the lesbians and other man haters on their (so called) equality and #METOO marches.

Here's the truth about Sarsour and her agenda:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlqXgXwzkPg
Paul Joseph Watson has a HUGE level of common sense.

This young man is pretty smart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZokLElgJvk

Put some steel in your backbones and stop whining and throwing tantrums. Most gay people have come a long way from Stonewall----especially if you aren't even old enough to remember that era, or the AIDS, era.
And no, the world does not revolve around a tiny minority of gay people. It revolves around ALL people.
Do something to change the world!
Last edited by ImperialEagle on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bgm

Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:11 pm

ImperialEagle wrote:
The LGBT is a good case of "the hated becoming the haters" and many gays simply no longer relate. I think the last straw for many gay people was the organization trying to DESTROY the lives of a couple of religious bakers who did not wish to sell a wedding cake. A CAKE!!!???? Here's an idea, gay people, GO TO ANOTHER BAKER!!!!! There is no shortage of them. Do you think organizing an outpouring of hatred towards the bakers give strength to your cause?
I was just as appalled and ashamed of their behavior as I have been over the way Kavanaugh has been treated. Hatred for the sake of hatred has crossed the line.
I want no part of it.

Funny how the liberal media fails to mention the people on their left now steering chunks of their party.
How about black muslims who hate gays:

Forget to take your meds this morning? Yikes.

You're completely missing the point. The baker is offering a public service. Would you be ok if they denied service to black people because of their affiliation with the KKK? Of course not. It's wrong.

And, why for the love of God are you quoting anything from Breitbart? It's almost like you want to discredit yourself.

mbmbos

Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:18 pm

ImperialEagle wrote:
I want no part of it.

How about black muslims who hate gays:

"...and many gays simply no longer relate."

So, are you gay? Do you represent gays? Well I'm gay and I don't know of a single gay person who thinks LGBTQ people have become haters or have otherwise left the rails. So stop with this fictional take on what gay people are thinking or how they align with LGBTQ issues - you don't represent them.

Also, LGBTQ people demand to be provided services any other person in our society is granted. Would it be okay to refuse to bake a cake for a black couple because of one's convictions? Would it be okay to refuse to bake a cake for a mixed race couple? Behind all these "clutch-your-pearls" outrage over wedding cakes, is the religious right's attempt to revoke fundamental rights for gay people. Based on challenges set up by the Justice Department (run by the white supremacist Jess Sessions), our current administration is seeking to grant blanket exemption for anyone who wishes to refuse any services for LGBTQ people based on their convictions. That means an emergency room doctor or nurse can refuse to provide life saving treatment to an LGBTQ person based on their convictions.

That's disgusting.

Also, your citing a Breitbart article reveals so much about how you get your information. Oh, excuse me; it isn't information - it's propaganda.

ImperialEagle

Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:32 pm

Oh and my response to the droids who object to my sources of information is ; if you march in lock-step with the liberal mainstream media than you are only getting one side of a story. And the liberal mainstream media is the vast majority of the media. So if you believe that everything you hear and read from those sources comes from the lips of the maker. Fine. Accept that you are one of their mindless droids and do as instructed.

If you are not so mentally lazy and are interested in what the "other side" of the story might be, then you have to search out your sources.
To automatically discredit and try to delegitimize it just shows how much you fear hearing anything you don't like.
Surely even someone who is not too bright would understand that what is going on around the world is a liberal mainstream manipulation of the masses, and it's very effective!
However, millions of us don't fall for it.

Paul says it well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0aienuCBdg&t=14s

tommy1808

Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:47 pm

ImperialEagle wrote:
The LGBT is a good case of "the hated becoming the haters" and many gays simply no longer relate. I think the last straw for many gay people was the organization trying to DESTROY the lives of a couple of religious bakers who did not wish to sell a wedding cake. A CAKE!!!???? Here's an idea, gay people, GO TO ANOTHER BAKER!!!!!

Yeah.. that is why the Christian jihadists in the US chose cake, because that is the standard reaction: "buy somewhere else, why would you even want a cake from that baker".

Of course that doesn't work so well if you live in a small town full of religious nutjobs refusing to sell you fuel, food, housing or medical services because their imaginary friend tells them not to. Which is of course their end game.

Best regards
Thomas

MaverickM11

Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:59 pm

ImperialEagle wrote:

Yah black people can just find another water fountain! And the same folks, waving the same bibles, were behind both!

ImperialEagle wrote:
How about black muslims who hate gays (you don't need to look at Africa) :

I'm so glad the same right wingers that made Nazis great again, white supremacists "very fine people", driven record increases in antisemitism, and inspired the biggest mass murder of Jews in US history have finally climbed back on their high horse by bringing back an irrelevant relic from decades past. :roll:

mbmbos wrote:
"...and many gays simply no longer relate.".

I think it's like "'look at my African American over there! He supports me!". Therefore "many" support him.

ImperialEagle wrote:

Oh an Alex Jones disciple's youtube video? Wow what smart. Much interesting. Very facts. Honey you missed your lithium dose.

ImperialEagle

Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:18 pm

Yup, Alinsky playbook to the letter. I did not expect anything else!

Girl,bye.

MaverickM11

Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:23 pm

ImperialEagle wrote:
Yup, Alinsky playbook to the letter. I did not expect anything else!

Girl,bye.

Yass mama give us alllllll the conspiracies. You haven't even touched on Soros yet! What are the voices telling you? Where is the pizza hut basement pedophile ring?? :rotfl:

mbmbos

Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:34 pm

ImperialEagle wrote:
Oh and my response to the droids who object to my sources of information is ; if you march in lock-step with the liberal mainstream media than you are only getting one side of a story. And the liberal mainstream media is the vast majority of the media. So if you believe that everything you hear and read from those sources comes from the lips of the maker. Fine. Accept that you are one of their mindless droids and do as instructed.

If you are not so mentally lazy and are interested in what the "other side" of the story might be, then you have to search out your sources.
To automatically discredit and try to delegitimize it just shows how much you fear hearing anything you don't like.
Surely even someone who is not too bright would understand that what is going on around the world is a liberal mainstream manipulation of the masses, and it's very effective!
However, millions of us don't fall for it.

Paul says it well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0aienuCBdg&t=14s

I am not a droid - I'm a human. Sorry you're not capable of understanding that. You refer to "liberal mainstream media," but you don't define it and you don't inform us how them "libruls" are wrong. Breitbart, on the other hand, has repeatedly lied and has continued to lie even when their claims have been debunked. Breitbart makes no bones about being the leading news source for white supremacists.

Unless you can demonstrate how news sources are flawed or "mindless," you are merely vomiting up typical right-wing talking points completely unhinged from reality.

alfa164

Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:45 pm

ImperialEagle wrote:
A CAKE!!!???? Here's an idea, gay people, GO TO ANOTHER BAKER!!!!! There is no shortage of them.

A CAKE!!!??? Here's an idea, bigoted bakers; JUST BAKE THE CAKE!!! You are in that business, after all.

There; I fixed it for you...

MaverickM11 wrote:
Yass mama give us alllllll the conspiracies. You haven't even touched on Soros yet! What are the voices telling you? Where is the pizza hut basement pedophile ring?? :rotfl:

I have a feeling we are arguing with another Russian troll farm member...

:roll:

SQ22

Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:45 pm

Thread has been derailed and will be locked.