Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

DIRECTFLT

Re: Warren releases results of DNA test.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:00 am

slider wrote:
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is more Native American than Warren.

Fauxcahontas has been exposed and then doubled down, LOL...this is damn hilarious really.

Excellent post !! :checkmark:

All of this plays well for the R's in the upcoming Elections. Thanks Elizabeth ! ! :thumbsup:

jetero

Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:59 am

DIRECTFLT wrote:
All of this plays well for the R's in the upcoming Elections.

Well it certainly plays well for a certain (bottom-feeding) segment of the population.

Or were you considering voting for her if she had a certain percentage of Cherokee ancestry?

I can't keep up with you guys' logic.

alfa164

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:14 am

aviationaware wrote:
6 generations back is 1/64th, maths genius.

"6 generations back is 1/64th, math genius."

There, I fixed it for you... English genius...

ACDC8 wrote:
How is this even an issue? Just further proof that US politics is an absolute joke.
[/quote]

:checkmark: This. The polarization of American politics, now being encouraged and exacerbated from the very top, has reduced political discussion to the level of a street brawl. There is little or no discussion of the issues - that has been replaced by yelling, screaming, name-calling, and denigration; little or no respect for the facts - those have been replaced by slogans and divisive rhetoric; and no consideration of the opinions of anyone with whom a person disagrees.

It is a disgusting period in American politics that, hopefully, future generations will outgrow. Hopefully.

jetero

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:06 am

alfa164 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

He claims to be American but uses the English form, which is, indeed, maths.

God knows why.

alfa164

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:16 am

jetero wrote:
alfa164 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

He claims to be American but uses the English form, which is, indeed, maths.
God knows why.

Interesting... lots of people claim to be lots of things here... but it is increasingly obvious that a sizable number of them are not who they claim to be... :roll:

aviationaware

Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:19 am

It's short for mathematics. So the short form is obviously maths, not math. Excuser moi for not blindly following language conventions when I can think for myself.

alfa164

Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:44 am

aviationaware wrote:
It's short for mathematics. So the short form is obviously maths, not math. Excuser moi for not blindly following language conventions when I can think for myself.

Obviously, you don’t follow many conventions at all, be they language, civility, or good judgment...

:roll:

aviationaware

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:03 am

You are absolutely right. I abhor conventions.

WIederling

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:18 am

aviationaware wrote:
I abhor conventions.

I don't think that your stack of problems bottoms out there. :-)

aviationaware

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:31 am

No, it doesn't. I am a total and complete aberration, but I never claimed to be a perfectly normal human being.

What I do know though is that people like me cannot expect society to adjust to them. That's why I am a conservative despite being both gay and a Jew, two heavily Democratic minorities.

But this thread isn't about me, it's about Pocahontas and her fraud.

seahawk

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:20 am

slider wrote:

Fauxcahontas has been exposed and then doubled down, LOL...this is damn hilarious really.

Trump just keeps on winning. He is really an instrument of God.

aviationaware

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:38 pm

Turns out Pocahontas' recipes she claimed were handed down by her Cherokee ancestor were plagiarized word for word from the New York Times and a range of other publications: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... iques.html

What a total and complete embarrassment that woman is. Wow.

seahawk

Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:16 pm

She has to step down now.

jetero

Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:17 pm

aviationaware wrote:
What I do know though is that people like me cannot expect society to adjust to them. That's why I am a conservative despite being both gay and a Jew, two heavily Democratic minorities.

Impeccable and consistent logic, once again.

Boy do you have a penchant for projecting a lot of crap into others, AA.

You’re also not a conservative, no matter how many times the voices tell you you are.
Last edited by jetero on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jetero

Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:18 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Turns out Pocahontas' recipes she claimed were handed down by her Cherokee ancestor were plagiarized word for word from the New York Times and a range of other publications: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... iques.html

OMFG

I guess it would've been OK if she boofed and devil's triangled in between maths classes.
Last edited by jetero on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tommy1808

Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:25 pm

aviationaware wrote:

Wow... such a big compliment coming from you? So you are endorsing her? Awesome!

Since Trump is the biggest embarrassment since the dawn of time "embarrasment" must be the biggest compliment you have to offer. Well, maybe serial adulterer or serial sexual predator are bigger compliments, I can't tell.
What's the next surprise .... opinions about Israel that won't get Jews killed or another big like that?

Best regards
Thomas

jetero

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:17 pm

seahawk wrote:

seahawk wrote:
She has to step down now.

There he goes again . . . :sarcastic:

As long as he amuses himself, I suppose.

aviationaware

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:18 pm

Not sure what's embarrassing about Trump - he is the most honest politician this country has seen in a long time. It's a nice change to see a politician actually do what he promised on the campaign trail. So many promises kept!

tommy1808

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:25 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Not sure what's embarrassing about Trump - he is the most honest politician this country has seen in a long time.

Demonstrably untrue. He has told several presidents worth amount of lies and averages more than one per day.
Claiming you have fulfilled a campaign promise is also different from actually doing it. I give him credit for a better ISIS strategy, but they where on the last stretch anyways. Pretty much his only accomplishment.

Best regards
Thomas

aviationaware

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Calling something demonstrably untrue and then proceeding to lie in such a disgusting way about President Trump's accomplishments, which are many, is beyond the pale. Shame on you.

casinterest

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:52 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Calling something demonstrably untrue and then proceeding to lie in such a disgusting way about President Trump's accomplishments, which are many, is beyond the pale. Shame on you.

Shame on you for supporting a president that condones bestiality in front of kids on public communications.

jetero

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:00 pm

aviationaware wrote:

(Replace leprechaun with an orange julius)

Flighty

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:02 pm

ACDC8 wrote:
How is this even an issue? Just further proof that US politics is an absolute joke.

Elizabeth Warren is smart, but she got a job at Harvard years after she AND employer very publicly claimed she is Native American. And years before she, and her new employer Harvard stopped.

Warren's public identity is that she is a brilliant Harvard professor. Actually she stole that job from actual disadvantaged people - Native Americans who had their land stolen from them. Who have been disrespected and abused for centuries. This is a deeply tragic situation where a quite impressive person is guilty of a years-long, repeated, devastating moral and professional outrage. This is pretty much the dirtiest thing you can do in academia, stealing a tenure track job this way. Because the faculty like her politically, they are willing to compromise their own most moral beliefs.

In contemporary morality (and I am middle of the road), when she did is deeply damning. Her family should be horrified, and needs to speak out now. This lie encompasses her entire career, including her election to the Senate based on the false premise that she got her Harvard job legitimately. This beggars belief. A complete farce.

She needs to resign.
Last edited by Flighty on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

casinterest

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:05 pm

Flighty wrote:
ACDC8 wrote:

Elizabeth Warren is smart, but she got a job at Harvard years after she AND employer very publicly claimed she is Native American. And years before she, and her new employer Harvard stopped.

Warren's public identity is that she is a brilliant Harvard professor. Actually she stole that job from actual disadvantaged people - Native Americans who had their land stolen from them. Who have been disrespected and abused for centuries. This is a deeply tragic situation where a quite impressive person is guilty of a years-long, repeated, devastating moral and professional atrocity. In contemporary morality (and I am middle of the road), when she did is deeply damning. Her family should be horrified, and needs to speak out now. This lie encompasses her entire career, including her election to the Senate based on the false premise that she got her Harvard job legitimately. This is all a lie... and a moral outrage.

She needs to resign.

None of her employers have claimed that, but thanks for lying. Shows your true character.

Flighty

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:20 pm

casinterest wrote:
Flighty wrote:
ACDC8 wrote:

Warren's public identity is that she is a brilliant Harvard professor. Actually she stole that job from actual disadvantaged people - Native Americans who had their land stolen from them. Who have been disrespected and abused for centuries. This is a deeply tragic situation where a quite impressive person is guilty of a years-long, repeated, devastating moral and professional atrocity. In contemporary morality (and I am middle of the road), when she did is deeply damning. Her family should be horrified, and needs to speak out now. This lie encompasses her entire career, including her election to the Senate based on the false premise that she got her Harvard job legitimately. This is all a lie... and a moral outrage.

She needs to resign.

None of her employers have claimed that, but thanks for lying. Shows your true character.

It has nothing to do with me or my character. That's not what this thread is about.

"Warren first listed herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools Directory of Faculty in 1986, the year before she joined the faculty of the University of Pennsylvania Law School. She continued to list herself as a minority until 1995, the year she accepted a tenured position at Harvard Law School."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fa ... ea137202fc

" a Harvard Law School spokesman was calling her the school’s only Native American professor as early as Oct. 22, 1996, in a Harvard Crimson article.
“Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, [spokesperson Mike] Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American,” read the article, which was titled “Survey: Diversity Lacking at HLS.”"
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/15/harv ... -american/

"According to Penn’s 2005 “Minority Equity Report,” it too identified Warren, who taught there from 1987 to 1995, as a minority.
On page 16 of the report, the now-Massachusetts Senate candidate is listed as a winner of the school’s Lindback Award in 1994. Unlike other names listed, though, her name is italicized and bolded to indicate her status as a minority faculty member."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/th ... _blog.html

"Elizabeth Warren Acknowledges Listing Herself As Native American To Harvard, Penn"
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/ ... 58838.html

dtw9

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:20 pm

casinterest wrote:
Flighty wrote:
ACDC8 wrote:

She needs to resign.

Guess you missed this article where they did. More leftest fake news brought to you by Airliners net

https://hotair.com/archives/2012/05/11/ ... ork-times/

tommy1808

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:21 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Calling something demonstrably untrue and then proceeding to lie in such a disgusting way about President Trump's accomplishments,

Slowing down job growth isn't a win, spiral the national debt our of control isn't a win, getting healthcare costs to raise isn't a win.... heck, he couldn't even fulfil the simplest campaign promises he made and could fulfill without congress playing along ... not one. Tax returns, during a gazillion people for libel, get out of his businesses.... He is probably the first zero meaningfull accomplishment President of all times. Even William Henry Harrison did at least something meaningful... plus a better inaugural speech.

which are many, is beyond the pale. Shame on you.

Is this flattery or flirting?

Best regards
Thomas

casinterest

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:24 pm

dtw9 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
Flighty wrote:

She needs to resign.

Guess you missed this article where they did. More leftest fake news brought to you by Airliners net

That was the Administration, not the department that hired her. You have never been to college have you?

seb146

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:38 pm

seahawk wrote:
slider wrote:

Or, one could say he is a tool

Let's get away from the name calling and lies the right loves so much and focus on science and facts.

Fact #1: the current occupant of the White House told Elizabeth Warren to take a DNA test to prove she is Native in exchange for $1,000,000 donation to a charity of HER choice.
Fact #2: Elizabeth Warren took said test and shows she does have Native in her background.
Fact #3: "Stable genius" refuses to pay and calls her names.

We are now at the point of splitting hairs.

https://secondnexus.com/news/mendelsohn ... 3302272904

She took the test, she has Native in her background, he needs to pay up.

canoecarrier

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Since she could be as little as 1/1024th Native American Trump should donate $976.56 or 1/1024th of a $1M to a native non-profit in her name. I can't see how anyone is justifying her ever calling herself a minority...

casinterest

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:07 pm

canoecarrier wrote:
Since she could be as little as 1/1024th Native American Trump should donate $976.56 or 1/1024th of a $1M to a native non-profit in her name. I can't see how anyone is justifying her ever calling herself a minority...

It's not about justifying it. She never made it an issue in her Campaigns. Only Trump the racist bigoted lying coward did. So he should pay in full, as all he wanted to see is if she had ANY native american blood in her.

trpmb6

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Yes Trump elevated it, but other outlets were first to question it, hence him becoming aware of it.

I think he should pay up, as I noted earlier. That being said, i don't think she should realistically be going around saying she was justified in putting it down in the first place if it's only 1/64th (or smaller). I mean you can be proud to say you have an ancestor with native blood. But I don't think that means you should also be putting it down in your bio, or worse using it to further yourself (this second part I am saying in general, not saying that was Warren's true motive).

I tend to think that most reasonable people would not put down such a status if they are 63/64 white.

dtw9

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:19 pm

casinterest wrote:
dtw9 wrote:
casinterest wrote:

That was the Administration, not the department that hired her. You have never been to college have you?

Exactly the response I expected by a led around by the nose liberal,splitting hairs. You must be part of the twenty percent that believes everything you hear on the news or read in the paper.

casinterest

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:26 pm

dtw9 wrote:
casinterest wrote:
dtw9 wrote:

Exactly the response I expected by a led around by the nose liberal,splitting hairs. You must be part of the twenty percent that believes everything you hear on the news or read in the paper.

I am not a liberal. I am independent. However, I do get mad at dishonroable folks that get ther crotches all wound up about this, but give a pass to a racist,lying , misogynistic, traitorous coward such as trump. Because at the end of the day, Prior to it ever being reported Warren owed up to the issue and had it removed from the documents. Those that keep demonizing those that are intelligent enough to read and see the real issue, while giving passes for abusive traitors are the bigger problem.

bagoldex

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:28 pm

casinterest wrote:
canoecarrier wrote:

It's not about justifying it. She never made it an issue in her Campaigns. Only Trump the racist bigoted lying coward did. So he should pay in full, as all he wanted to see is if she had ANY native american blood in her.

It was an issue in her first campaign in Massachusetts, albeit not a meaningful one. The name Pocahontas originated with Howie Carr who's a columnist with the Boston Herald and host of a local Boston radio talk show.

I've always found her to be a shrill and condescending bitch but I guess some people like that sort of thing. Unfortunately the only person Liz Warren cares about is Liz Warren and she's become a major liability to the party both in the midterms and in the event that she attempts to run or play a role in 2020.

casinterest

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:32 pm

bagoldex wrote:
casinterest wrote:
canoecarrier wrote:

It was an issue in her first campaign in Massachusetts, albeit not a meaningful one. The name Pocahontas originated with Howie Carr who's a columnist with the Boston Herald and host of a local Boston radio talk show.

I've always found her to be a shrill and condescending bitch but I guess some people like that sort of thing. Unfortunately the only person Liz Warren cares about is Liz Warren and she's become a major liability to the party both in the midterms and in the event that she attempts to run or play a role in 2020.

The democrats this time need to run with numbers. They can't pony up 3 candidates that the DNC backs. The DNC needs to start Nov 8 with any and all candidates that want to run. They will need folks with thick skin, as they are going to have to deal with the Ruthless, lying ,moral-less coward that is currently in the White House. There should be debates and many of them as they try to get to the right candidate.

canoecarrier

Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:52 pm

casinterest wrote:

Doesn't matter if she made it an issue in her campaigns. She potentially used this to further her career.

"At some point in Warren’s academic career, this lore became part of her official biography, so that she was listed as a “Native American” professor at the University of Pennsylvania and described as Harvard Law’s “first woman of color,” and she even contributed a family recipe to a Native American cookbook."

And," the whole issue with Warren’s ancestral claims is that she allowed them to be proclaimed as proof of an elite institution’s diversity, in an environment where that diversity can matter a great deal to one’s career prospects (even if, on the evidence, it didn’t matter much to Warren’s). And from the identitarian left to the anti-affirmative-action right, I defy you to find a single person invested in these debates who believes that someone who might be one-64th or even one-32nd Indian and whose Cherokee experience consists of old family stories should qualify as a first “minority” hire in anything."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/opin ... e=Homepage

tommy1808

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:32 pm

canoecarrier wrote:
casinterest wrote:

Doesn't matter if she made it an issue in her campaigns. She potentially used this to further her career.

Which is perfectly fine as long she didn't know she wasn't. If her family told her that, she had every right to think it is true and was in no way required to get a DNA test.....

jetero wrote:
bagoldex wrote:
jetero wrote:

Still waiting for AA's photo. Need to make sure he's qualified enough to speak on behalf of the State of Israel as he always does. If he doesn't look like this, I'm gonna say NO by his own standard.

He's the puffy, pasty and pimply one in back.

GD it, I wanted to call AA a fraud for not being Jewish enough for my tastes.

Well, he is a 300% supporter of president Trump, who laundered money for the Iranian revolutionary guards with Trump Tower Baku, so go figure.....

Best regards
Thomas

LittleSprocket

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:40 am

Oh look, the mental midgets are at it again. The average white American has 0.18% NA in their blood, Warren was between 0.001 and 0.015%...I thought yall leftists had an issue with cultural appropriation?

Yall wonder why nobody takes your protests seriously...

DIRECTFLT

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:55 am

Do the Math

jetero

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:58 am

They love their little circle jerks, don’t they?

seb146

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:01 am

aviationaware wrote:
Not sure what's embarrassing about Trump - he is the most honest politician this country has seen in a long time. It's a nice change to see a politician actually do what he promised on the campaign trail. So many promises kept!

https://www.politifact.com/personalitie ... ing/false/

Eleven pages worth.

And Hillary is still free and he has not released his taxes and we have no low cost health care.

But, yeah.... go on telling yourself how honest he is.....

seb146

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:03 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Yes Trump elevated it, but other outlets were first to question it, hence him becoming aware of it.

I think he should pay up, as I noted earlier. That being said, i don't think she should realistically be going around saying she was justified in putting it down in the first place if it's only 1/64th (or smaller). I mean you can be proud to say you have an ancestor with native blood. But I don't think that means you should also be putting it down in your bio, or worse using it to further yourself (this second part I am saying in general, not saying that was Warren's true motive).

I tend to think that most reasonable people would not put down such a status if they are 63/64 white.

And he offered $1,000,000 for her to take the test and prove it. She took the test and prove it. Time for him to pay up.

GalaxyFlyer

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:22 am

seb146 wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:
What this whole blowup argues for is elimination of setasides based on race, ethnicity, etc. how can someone with somewhere between 1/64th to 1/1024th ancestors plausibly claim special privilege in professional opportunities? Isn’t that idea right out antithetical to modern ethics?

GF

Righties have to know who to hate and who to take rights away from.

https://www.aclu.org/blog/voting-rights ... -americans

Everybody has to someone to hate. Progressives hate white men.

Gf

casinterest

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:32 am

canoecarrier wrote:
casinterest wrote:

"At some point in Warren’s academic career, this lore became part of her official biography, so that she was listed as a “Native American” professor at the University of Pennsylvania and described as Harvard Law’s “first woman of color,” and she even contributed a family recipe to a Native American cookbook."

And," the whole issue with Warren’s ancestral claims is that she allowed them to be proclaimed as proof of an elite institution’s diversity, in an environment where that diversity can matter a great deal to one’s career prospects (even if, on the evidence, it didn’t matter much to Warren’s). And from the identitarian left to the anti-affirmative-action right, I defy you to find a single person invested in these debates who believes that someone who might be one-64th or even one-32nd Indian and whose Cherokee experience consists of old family stories should qualify as a first “minority” hire in anything."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/opin ... e=Homepage

Amd this had nothing to do with her getting hired. This is only administrative claims.

All of the professors that hired her have vouched that race was not an issue. So why does the racist right keep pushing it?

Warren is also not trying to claim Tribal benefits, only the liars on the GOP are pushing that.

seb146

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:40 am

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
seb146 wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:
What this whole blowup argues for is elimination of setasides based on race, ethnicity, etc. how can someone with somewhere between 1/64th to 1/1024th ancestors plausibly claim special privilege in professional opportunities? Isn’t that idea right out antithetical to modern ethics?

GF

Gf

As a white man, I'm gonna say no. Bill Clinton, Tim Cain, Bernie Sanders, John McCain, Joe Biden, Jerry Brown, Gavin Newsom, Warren Buffet, Jeff Bezos would all disagree as well. Nice try, though.

jetero

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:02 am

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
seb146 wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:

GF

Gf

No, we kind’ve just hate idiots. I, too, am a white guy and I can tell you I sure as hell wasn’t raised to behave like your bunch.

GalaxyFlyer

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:24 am

we kind’ve just hate idiots

Proof right there, it is. As further proof, look at all the hate about white privilege, about uncivilized harrassmrnt if people with differing opinions like the various restaurants where diners have been tormented. But, I guess if you believe anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot, you can hate a lot of people and believe in your own moral and intellectual superiority at the same time.

GF

jetero

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:29 am

GalaxyFlyer wrote:
we kind’ve just hate idiots

Proof right there, it is. As further proof, look at all the hate about white privilege, about uncivilized harrassmrnt if people with differing opinions like the various restaurants where diners have been tormented. But, I guess if you believe anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot, you can hate a lot of people and believe in your own moral and intellectual superiority at the same time.

GF

Oh, buddy, I think anyone who can’t tell the difference between what is a fact and what is a bald-face lie is an idiot. That’s pretty much a textbook definition.

Your “differing opinions” are built on lies that anyone who spends a minute thinking about from a perspective other than how it makes them feel from a gut reaction can see pretty clearly. (3 pages on Pocahontas and her recipes as if you think you have a “gotcha” moment? Pathetic. You’re wasting your energy with your circle jerk over decimal places, guys. I know of nobody in this thread or in the Democratic Party who is going anywhere near balls out for Eizabeth Warren and you guys, thankfully, have ensured it won’t even be a choice! Well done, we applaud you!)

The fact that this idiocy is mixed with policy positions that are transparently aimed at marginalizing minorities makes a lot of us pretty angry and is UN-AMERICAN. At the end of the day, this is how your votes are bought—lies and pandering to base prejudice. Trust me, these policies never work out for the better of poor or middle-class white men.

But keep on feeling out upon. Poor baby.

GalaxyFlyer

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:59 am

If Liz wanted to prove her Cherokee background, she needn’t have taken a DNA, just look at the Cherokee Nation proof of tribal citizenship.

To be eligible for Cherokee Nation tribal citizenship, you must be able to provide documents that connect you to a direct ancestor listed on one of the Dawes Final Rolls of Citizens of the Cherokee Nation. To be eligible for a federal Certificate Degree of Indian Blood, you must demonstrate through documentation that you descend directly from a person listed on the Dawes’ “by Blood” rolls. This group of census rolls were taken between 1899-1906 of Citizens and Freedmen residing in Indian Territory (now northeastern Oklahoma). If your ancestor did not live in this geographical area during that time period, they will not be listed on the Dawes Rolls.

Does she have a documented ancestor on the Dawes “by Blood” roll. Yes or no. But, actually following the tribe’s rules wasn’t good enough. I guess.

This has nothing to do with marginalizing minorities and everything to do with fraudulently claiming a benefit specifically aimed to include minorities—affirmative action policies in education in her case.

GF