Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Tugger

Re: Omarosa: ends exactly how you knew it would

Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:20 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Seems like you should keep your German nose out of American issues!

But but but Clinton!
Seems you should keep your nose out of Clinton. (issues)

It is a painfully weak distraction and shows the limited argument one has for the topic actually being discussed when suddenly goes "SQUIRREL!!" and starts going on about Clinton and emails and Benghazi.

Seriously. How much investigation has been done? And we even now have Republican power in both the Congress and Presidency and nothing more than investigations. (Oh and it has been going on for how many years? And those who point to this stuff also seem to say the Mueller investigation has gone on for too long?) And for proof that something nefarious actually did occur you throw out emails on Wikileaks for some a.net poster to now investigate? Obviously you MUST have found serious chargeable offenses in there yourself or you would not use it to support your argument, right? So just point them out. Or maybe you didn't really look and are just parroting crap that others keep saying and pointing to for sheep to follow as "evidence" even though dozens (hundreds? thousands?) of parties have been looking at this for years. The argument is so weak as to be useless, in addition to it being about something that is not related to Omarosa and Trump. How failingly weak and useless is that?
Seriously.

There is no need to be rude to other posters on an international website and telling them off when they participate.

Tugg

aviationaware

Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Tugger wrote:
Seriously. How much investigation has been done? A

The same argument doesn't seem to convince you that there was no Russia collusion.

Tugger

Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:43 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Tugger wrote:
Seriously. How much investigation has been done? A

The same argument doesn't seem to convince you that there was no Russia collusion.

So you are saying the Mueller investigation has gone on too long? And that since it hasn't found anything we should all agree that nothing nefarious occurred and we should drop it? Is that what you are saying?

Tugg

aviationaware

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Sure. It hasn't only not found anything, but it hasn't even found any moral wrongdoings of the Trumps - unlike all the Hillary investigations, which revealed her to be an amoral hag.

Tugger

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:48 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Sure. It hasn't only not found anything, but it hasn't even found any moral wrongdoings of the Trumps - unlike all the Hillary investigations, which revealed her to be an amoral hag.

So you agree that we should drop discussing anything more about Clinton and her emails since it has been investigated for so long and found nothing culpable? And the only people who go on about Clinton are just whingeing about something that is meaningless (I mean you already know people like Trump and Clinton are "amoral")?

Right?

Tugg

aviationaware

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:59 pm

I don't think Trump is amoral. He is certainly egotistical and narcicisstic, Hillary is so much more. I am 100% convinced that she has blood on her hands, and not until the DNC has finally turned over their server to the FBI will I stop saying that she had Seth Rich killed. It's just so much more likely than any other explanation given how morally rotten that woman and her circle jerk crew are.

Tugger

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:04 pm

aviationaware wrote:
I don't think Trump is amoral. He is certainly egotistical and narcicisstic, Hillary is so much more. I am 100% convinced that she has blood on her hands, and not until the DNC has finally turned over their server to the FBI will I stop saying that she had Seth Rich killed. It's just so much more likely than any other explanation given how morally rotten that woman and her circle jerk crew are.

Well if you believe/are convinced she has done something wrong then you must equally give credence to those that believe/are convinced Trump is bad too (affairs, paid for abortions, paid hush money, knew about Russia involvement) since it is all without proof or anything verifiable but there is a lot of people willing to step forward and make public statements. You cannot insist on people accepting your "belief" without also allowing for others "belief" to be held as possible fact and truth. Rules need to apply both ways.

If you can't accept that then just drop it and stop going over it with nothing more that hope and conviction.

Tugg
Last edited by Tugger on Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2122M

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:05 pm

aviationaware wrote:

Sounds like someone has a crush on HRC.... :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

skyservice_330

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:10 pm

2122M wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Sounds like someone has a crush on HRC.... :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Right? It goes beyond political disagreement with this one. Very obsessive. Makes you wonder what is really behind it...

BN747

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:17 pm

slider wrote:
So, Omarosa claimed and pretended she heard a tape of Trump using the N word.

She recorded them believing her and freaking out. Makes news.

Except she lied and literally made it all up to sell a book.

You can nail Trump for being odious in many ways, but this isn't it.

Yup, even after hearing ‘proof to back up’ her “lies” as a certain type of mind ‘hears’ such proof....it’s not good enough’....

...I’m going to go with ‘when the pee tape’ shows up, we’ll hear ...’it coulda been water or it’s okay, urine is basically water’ so what’s the big deal!”...

Omarosa reportedly has almost 200 more recordings...only someone ‘guilty’ of a lot crap would act out as Traitor Trump is doing.

Every KNOWS ‘innocent people’ don’t go off the rails bonkers like this fool, everyone. Prove me wrong...

BN747

seb146

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:21 pm

aviationaware wrote:
tommy1808 wrote:

please point us to indictments, convictions and running investigations, so we can follow up on your claims.

Like I said, she only got off on Benghazi because emails incriminating her were not turned over to congress as they were on her private server and their existence not known at the time of the house inquiry. What a disgrace that women is, I can't even put it into words. Shameful.

seb146 wrote:
Plenty of other First Ladies have been fingerprinted. Like all of them? Especially Pat Nixon?

Nope. Pat Nixon was neither fingerprinted nor subpoenaed. And don't you dare to put Pat Nixon on one level with Hillary Clinton. Richard Nixon may have been a gangster, but Pat Nixon had nothing to do with that. Hillary Clinton is in an entirely different league. Comparing them is like comparing a choir boy to a serial rapist.

What exactly was Hillary charged with that she was fingerprinted?

I was talking about for background checks and security. I would think that spouses and children would be fingerprinted for security. And, since Hillary did not commit any crimes, unless you have other evidence....

BTW, what does any of this have to do with the FACT that Omarosa was basically paid $15,000 per month for squat? That she had a high enough security clearance she was allowed into the Situation Room with high level leaders for what exactly?

trpmb6

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:23 pm

I'd like to know where and how she has 200 tapes. Recording while she was in the situation room means she got a recording device inside there which is a breach of security. I'm sure someone is looking into this already.

Tugger

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:40 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
I'd like to know where and how she has 200 tapes. Recording while she was in the situation room means she got a recording device inside there which is a breach of security. I'm sure someone is looking into this already.

Most people are not searched when entering secure areas (or areas where you are instructed to leave your cell phone outside). You are trusted and expected to not bring offending terms with you. My simple example is I have been in meeting etc. where people suddenly get up and go outside to to put there phone in the bin outside the door. These were secure Faraday rooms but people were not searched and quite frankly someone could be recording or wearing a camera for all I know (and as I noted I am sure people probably had their phones with them either forgotten or not concerned about it).

While it is possible to electronically interfere with or sweep for such devices it is not done normally unless it is a very high security situation.

Edit: I know! They should put a TSA security checkpoint at the entrance of the White House and each meeting room inside! That would be fun to watch... :rotfl:

Tugg

seb146

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:00 pm

aviationaware wrote:

Which servers? These

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... 016-219017

or these

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... dnc-serve/

were "never turned over" except REPUBLICAN APPOINTED Comey had access to them and the third party company who set them up, so.....

aviationaware

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:04 pm

seb146 wrote:

Her little get-rich-quick scheme, Whitewater.

trpmb6

Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:16 pm

I know of areas that will trigger an alarm if a cell phone crosses through the doorway but I'm not sure if a simple tape recorder would do the same (A: I've never tried and B: it seems to me a cell phone would probably be easier to detect than a recording device). If anything this just shows a huge security hole in my opinion. I would expect the white house to be a little more secure. Though I suppose a lot of it is on the honor system and you're supposed to be a trustworthy and upstanding citizen right :eyeroll:

seb146

Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:59 pm

aviationaware wrote:
seb146 wrote:

I have read several things about that. She testified under oath for that one. She has testified under oath more times than the orange man baby. REPUBLICANS could not find any evidence that they did anything wrong. They even apologized for many things and paid back, WITH INTEREST, a misfiled tax return from the 1980s.

Again:

Why was Omarosa paid $15,000? What does the current administration's track record of lying, cheating, and keeping secrets (though not very well) have to do with closed chapters in history?

Please stick to the topic.

aviationaware

Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:49 pm

seb146 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
seb146 wrote:

I have read several things about that. She testified under oath for that one. She has testified under oath more times than the orange man baby. REPUBLICANS could not find any evidence that they did anything wrong. They even apologized for many things and paid back, WITH INTEREST, a misfiled tax return from the 1980s.

Well, another stark difference. Donald Trump never misfiled a tax return, so he never had to pay anything back. We know that because he has been under constant audit by the weaponized Obama IRS. Had he ever misfiled anything, it would have been all over page one in 2016.
Meanwhile, several people who could have potentiall incriminated the Clintons in the Whitewater case just mysteriously disappeared in freak accidents. If you believe that was coincidence, you probably believe in Santa as well.

seb146 wrote:
Again:

Why was Omarosa paid $15,000?

Simple, she wasn't. She was only offered that money, and it's pretty obvious why. Everyone around her knew who she is, which is a filthy piece of shit and an opportunist willing to do anything to stay "relevant". Just ask Piers Morgan, who was offered sex by Omarosa to win the Celebrity Apprentice. Trump had a blind spot for her, but the people around him knew what a disgusting slimebag she was and is. So they tried to control her. Can't blame them for trying. Of course Omarosa is far too vain to ever consider such an offer when a more profitable opportunity arises, no matter if that entails slander and feeding lies to the public.

Tugger

Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:59 pm

aviationaware wrote:
We know that because he has been under constant audit by the weaponized Obama IRS.

And here is another false unhinged statement. You make things up in your mind and think they are fact. Stop it or come up with real stuff.... oh wait your going to bring up the IRS looking into right wing leaning political groups right? Yeah, stop, unless you are equally willing to state that Trump puling the clearance for Brennan is wrong too. That is just as targeted and is actually directly connected to a president. Wrong things happen and they shouldn't, you should be able to state the same.

Cut the crap. It is ridiculous. So much is "Obama!" or "Hillary" with you.

Tugg

seb146

Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:18 pm

aviationaware wrote:
seb146 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Well, another stark difference. Donald Trump never misfiled a tax return, so he never had to pay anything back. We know that because he has been under constant audit by the weaponized Obama IRS. Had he ever misfiled anything, it would have been all over page one in 2016.
Meanwhile, several people who could have potentiall incriminated the Clintons in the Whitewater case just mysteriously disappeared in freak accidents. If you believe that was coincidence, you probably believe in Santa as well.

Prove it. Show me his tax returns. You made the claim, it is up to you to prove it.

aviationaware wrote:
seb146 wrote:
Again:

Simple, she wasn't. She was only offered that money, and it's pretty obvious why. Everyone around her knew who she is, which is a filthy piece of shit and an opportunist willing to do anything to stay "relevant". Just ask Piers Morgan, who was offered sex by Omarosa to win the Celebrity Apprentice. Trump had a blind spot for her, but the people around him knew what a disgusting slimebag she was and is. So they tried to control her. Can't blame them for trying. Of course Omarosa is far too vain to ever consider such an offer when a more profitable opportunity arises, no matter if that entails slander and feeding lies to the public.

Since no rightie on here has bothered to post a link about anything Omarosa did in the White House or why she was paid so much (and you all were given ample time but, instead, whined about Hillary and Obama) here you go:

http://time.com/money/5065178/omarosa-m ... ite-house/

Before you righties launch into another "but Hillary" tirade to evade the subject, keep in mind that:

A. Hillary released her taxes
B. Hillary has been under oath
C. Hillary has apologized under oath
D. Bill has been under oath AS A SITTING PRESIDENT

Get back on topic. Omarosa. You want to complain about Hillary, start a different thread.

trpmb6

Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:33 pm

I already posted what she did. She was a staffer doing outreach to historically black colleges. Among other things. J dont think she was terribly useful.

Making 180k as a staffer IS quite a bit of money. And from my research it appears 179,200 is the maximum a senior staffer can be paid.

Basically every single staff member I found makes that. From chief of staff to press secretary.

Omarossa was offered 15k a month (180k) to work on the campaign days after being fired. Right now all we have is hearsay on the why. Omarossa says it was to keep her quiet. Campaign says they wanted to legitimately use her.

Up to us to decide.

Honestly picking a side here is kind of like choosing which dogs shit you want to eat. Doesn't matter which you pick, it's still dog shit.

aviationaware

Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:49 pm

trpmb6 wrote:
I already posted what she did. She was a staffer doing outreach to historically black colleges. Among other things. J dont think she was terribly useful.

The lovely Candace Owens is much more useful. I love Candace Owens.

LMP737

Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:08 am

aviationaware wrote:

An American telling someone to mind their own business. That's hilarious!

Super80Fan

Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:31 am

aviationaware wrote:

Agreed, especially since he's from a country that set up camps to wipe out entire populations.

trpmb6

Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:53 am

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/1 ... 66688?s=20

Frank Luntz wrote:
I’m in @Omarosa’s book on page 149. She claims to have heard from someone who heard from me that I heard Trump use the N-word.

Not only is this flat-out false (I’ve never heard such a thing), but Omarosa didn’t even make an effort to call or email me to verify. Very shoddy work.

LMP737

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:03 am

aviationaware wrote:

You're trying to spin this and make it sound like it's a one time thing. It's not though, there is a laundry list of people in the Trump Administration who turned out to be complete disasters. I'm starting to see a pattern here.

2122M

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:23 am

aviationaware wrote:
seb146 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

seb146 wrote:
Again:

What does it say about you when your entire world view relies on a vast network of separate but somehow connected government and private conspiracies being completely true, despite having been debunked over and over again. I know you think you are ‘on to something’ and wools been pulled over our eyes. But the truth is that you are clinging so tightly to this nonsense in order to justify your crazy.

seb146

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:25 am

trpmb6 wrote:

Making 180k as a staffer IS quite a bit of money. And from my research it appears 179,200 is the maximum a senior staffer can be paid.

Basically every single staff member I found makes that. From chief of staff to press secretary.

Omarossa was offered 15k a month (180k) to work on the campaign days after being fired. Right now all we have is hearsay on the why. Omarossa says it was to keep her quiet. Campaign says they wanted to legitimately use her.

Up to us to decide.

Honestly picking a side here is kind of like choosing which dogs shit you want to eat. Doesn't matter which you pick, it's still dog shit.

I missed the part where you said what she did. I am not starting anything, I am just saying I missed it.

According to the link Omarosa held a made-up position in the White House. I know the president, regardless of who it is, can hire whoever. Righties have made that perfectly clear with the clown show we have been witness to since January 2017. These people are also being paid by us taxpayers. They are government employees. Regardless of all of that, her exact title was “Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the Office of Public Liaison” and duties were “primary line of communication between the White House and the public” that “communicates with organizations, coalitions, and Americans from all backgrounds.” I am not even sure what that means. But, that is $15,000 per month less that we are paying. For now. Fiscal responsibility, you know....

trpmb6

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:35 am

Thing is.. if they were paying her to keep her quiet.. why would they fire her...

DL717

Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:55 am

trpmb6 wrote:
Thing is.. if they were paying her to keep her quiet.. why would they fire her...

Or just a severance package on their way out the door and she thought it wasn’t enough. I think everyone is forgeting what kind of a bitch she was on the Apprentice. She was a real piece of work. I’ll be the first to say, Trump bringing her to the White House in the he first place was a colossal eff up.

KL785

Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:05 pm

Super80Fan wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Agreed, especially since he's from a country that set up camps to wipe out entire populations.

Ah you guys are pure gold! But that "argument" is not as persuasive as it may seem to you:
You know who helped to stop said country from wiping out entire populations? People who stuck their American noses into other people's continents issues.

Of course I am not trying to say Trump=Hitler. But it can't hurt to take an interest in other countries' politics.

aviationaware

Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:34 pm

KL785 wrote:
Ah you guys are pure gold! But that "argument" is not as persuasive as it may seem to you:
You know who helped to stop said country from wiping out entire populations? People who stuck their American noses into other people's continents issues.

We were defending freedom! You can thank us later.

LittleFokker

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:48 am

aviationaware wrote:

Iraq and Afghanistan are so loving the "freedom" we're giving them. So much freedom there they don't know what to do with it.

WarRI1

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:54 am

LittleFokker wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Iraq and Afghanistan are so loving the "freedom" we're giving them. So much freedom there they don't know what to do with it.

I agree, and I am beginning to wonder if many on here really know what A Democratic Government such as we have is supposed to operate. I said Democratic , not Autocratic. This slavish BS from the right side is starting to convince me they do not.

KL785

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:07 am

aviationaware wrote:
KL785 wrote:

We are thankful to those who actually liberated Europe. Did you take part in that war?

WIederling

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:15 am

jetero wrote:
"So what if he said it--he is a changed man".

Sorry, that was the reserved cop out for the 43 guy.

bgm

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:04 am

aviationaware wrote:
KL785 wrote:

You’re so unbelievably inhinged, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

The American education system has failed you miserably.

GDB

Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:35 am

aviationaware wrote:

And your idol NEVER comments events that have nothing to do with him, does he? Must hurt that some, many in fact, have a better grasp of these issues than Trump supporters. Which is somewhat inevitable given how they are.
Now off you go, some adults are discussing.

WIederling

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:15 am

aviationaware wrote:

Stand down!

As the US has their fingers in everything ( usually unwanted and in a destructive manner )
any American issue is an issue for everybody to comment on.

aviationaware

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:47 am

KL785 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:
KL785 wrote:

We are thankful to those who actually liberated Europe. Did you take part in that war?

Terribly sorry, my family was busy running for their lives to greener pastures because you guys were attempting to gas us.

BN747

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:09 am

aviationaware wrote:
KL785 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Terribly sorry, my family was busy running for their lives to greener pastures because you guys were attempting to gas us.

Interesting...

....YOU ARE making the case of being among 'victimized refugees'... fleeing a Clever Lethal Despicable Out-of-Control Manic here...

and yet you are Full-Throatedly swallowing a barely-legible racist Benedict Arnold 5x Military Coward of a Maniac, in pursuit of seriously victimized REFUGESS..here!

You do know that there is a fully applicable term for that....right?

BN747

aviationaware

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:14 am

BN747 wrote:
and yet you are Full-Throatedly swallowing a barely-legible racist Benedict Arnold 5x Military Coward of a Maniac, in pursuit of seriously victimized REFUGESS..here!

You do know that there is a fully applicable term for that....right?

You do know that only a very small portion of those "refugees" are actually refugees under the Geneva Conventions, right?

KL785

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:20 pm

aviationaware wrote:
KL785 wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

I am really sorry about that, I misunderstood the "We". So with your family's history in mind, your are still saying one should not care about what happens in other countries?

aviationaware

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:23 pm

Are you seriously trying to compare the situation in America to that of Nazi Germany?

KL785

Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:17 pm

aviationaware wrote:
Are you seriously trying to compare the situation in America to that of Nazi Germany?

Erm... no.

Well you can compare anything to anything but that wasn't my intention. If I wanted to compare them I would probably arrive at the following conclusions:
1. The US today are very different to Nazi Germany.
2. Trump is not Hitler.

And as an afterthought:
On an international level Trump seems to best get along with foreign leaders that have an attitude towards democratic and social values and rule of law that is closer to that of Nazi Germany than of the US.

Anyway we shouldn't get to far off topic I guess. So go on debating non Germans and have fun!

DL717

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:51 pm

WIederling wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Stand down!

As the US has their fingers in everything ( usually unwanted and in a destructive manner )

When everyone asked us to be the worlds babysitter after WWII, you pretty much made it our business to have our fingers in everything. Until the world stops needing a babysitter, then not much is going to change.

aviationaware

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:37 pm

KL785 wrote:

And as an afterthought:
On an international level Trump seems to best get along with foreign leaders that have an attitude towards democratic and social values and rule of law that is closer to that of Nazi Germany than of the US.

Well let's see, he is having massive beef with Little Hitler from Bosporus, the US government has just slapped the toughest sanctions ever on Russia, so his relationship with Putin is very bad also. What he has with Kim is just tactics. I doubt that there is much personal sympathy from either for the other.

So I don't exactly get what you are getting at.

WIederling

Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:17 pm

DL717 wrote:
When everyone asked us to be the worlds babysitter after WWII, ....

I see. You have been attentive in school and later joined the gullible masses.
Reality is a smidgen more sinister.

DL717

Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:32 pm

WIederling wrote:
DL717 wrote:
When everyone asked us to be the worlds babysitter after WWII, ....

I see. You have been attentive in school and later joined the gullible masses.
Reality is a smidgen more sinister.

I see you weren’t around for the Cold War. Maybe we should have passed on the Marshall plan or maybe let you fend for yourselves and see how that would have shaken out for you.

But do tell about this sinister plan.

BN747

Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:45 am

DL717 wrote:
WIederling wrote:
aviationaware wrote:

Stand down!

When everyone asked us to be the worlds babysitter after WWII, you pretty much made it our business to have our fingers in everything. Until the world stops needing a babysitter, then not much is going to change.

The World NEVER asked us to be their babysitter - where do you that simplistic bullshit from?

Yes, Europeans dragged the rest of the globe into global chaos - TWICE...
....and the US emerged a force of which to be reckoned after the first...
...and then the US emerged as the undisputed leader of the Free World after the Second.

Leaders Take Charge...period.

And when take the helm, you take responsibity or get the f**k out of the way and let someone else do.

Now comes the methods of Leadership that is most suitable for as many as possible, because NO method will please everyone.

So here we are Today, with a complete moron and utter fool at the controls.

Back to Omarosa, one listen to a string of Traitor Trumps patented 'You're Fired' clips...him acting in control and being the boss.

compared to...

...the recording of him and Omarosa discussing her being hauled out of the West Wing, tells any functioning brain, all it needs to know about Traitor Trump.

He's a total fraud. A punk bitch.

He talked Big Shit about China...then went over and kissed their ass.

He talked Big Shit about North Korea's Lil' Kim...then met him in SIN and gave up everything and got nothing but a cheap t-shirt.

He talked Big Shit about how no one is tougher on Russia than he is...and has yet push through any sanctions BUT is trying hard as hell to undo them.

He went to Helsinki to meet Pooty and punked out like the whiny little bitch he is.

Then Omarosa showed us who he is... and he's heard weaseling out of it with chicken shit claoms of 'I didn't know, they run a big operation around here, dammit I wish I knew..."

Then Omarosa shares the recording...

He then talks Big Shit about her and calling her a dog and worse (if only we could have heard what he called after the tape became public - and we all know what that was)

Yeah, he created Omarosa, now she's back to bitch him for his lunch money and while at it, eat his lunch too! (apologies....only Americans will get that reference)

BN747