Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

BN747
Topic Author

The ‘Entitled’...

Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:17 am

The entitled...living in one of the most entitled communities ever, I see this type of arrogance almost daily, not to the extreme as seen in this video..but, well judge for yourself.

McDonald’s worker batters customer who threw a milkshake at her and ‘insulted her mum’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6868521/v ... -customer/

..gotta admit, she had it coming, every punch..she earned it!

Girl Fight of the year!

BN747

Airstud

Re: The ‘Entitled’...

Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:22 am

The thing that most astonished me in this article about these particular McDonald's workers was its use of the word "colleagues."

BN747
Topic Author

Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:09 am

The thing that astonished me is ..how she got a First class ass-whipping and came back for more...
...that's just pure insanity..

BN747

BN747
Topic Author

Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:09 am

BN747 wrote:
The thing that astonished me is ..how she got a First Class ass-whipping and came back for more...
...that's just pure insanity..

BN747

seb146

Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:48 am

I will never understand why someone thinks it is acceptable and/or right to assault someone who is making their food. I have seen people in restaurants scream and throw things at the staff because there was a shred of lettuce or a single diced tomato on their order. How is this right? If I have a cheeseburger flying at my head because a customer can taste the ketchup they did not want, no way am I going to take that abuse.

But, if it is on video and uploaded to the web, it generates clicks and buzz and people try for the lowest common denominator. Like this stupid kiki challenge. Darwin at it's finest. Besides, kiki means something WAY different to me and anyone else who watched RuPaul.....

TWA772LR

Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:32 am

The best part is the chair part!

At the bottom of the article it seems to say the customer tried to get a soda but with a water cup. I'd love to know the actual "yo momma" phrase the customer said.

I've been a front line employee for airlines for a few years now and I've had customers scream so close in my face that i could feel the spit come from their mouth, and this was after i threatened to call the cops because he was screaming. He got louder and closer and said "call them!". And he was some business class asshole in his 40s on Lufthansa.

I also worked the ticket counter yesterday for my current employer and called for the next in line and some lady as old as my grandmother came up and bottled in front of the guy coming from the correct line (who was late 20s or early 30s). I told the lady to go back because i wasnt helping her line and already called someone over; i dont know if she didnt hear or blew me off but the guy was behind her and gestured to me that it was ok.

BlueberryWheats

Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:44 am

seb146 wrote:
I will never understand why someone thinks it is acceptable and/or right to assault someone who is making their food.

It certainly is brave (and stupid), if you cause a fuss you may end up with the "special sauce" you never wanted.

TWA772LR wrote:
I've been a front line employee for airlines for a few years now and I've had customers scream so close in my face that i could feel the spit come from their mouth, and this was after i threatened to call the cops because he was screaming. He got louder and closer and said "call them!". And he was some business class asshole in his 40s on Lufthansa.

I am frontline hospital staff, we see it on a daily basis on our wards, in our clinics and the emergency rooms. I've seen nurses physically beaten, verbally assaulted, spat on etc etc... by the people they are committed to help. It's shocking to see. I have such respect for all my hospital colleagues for putting up with it and still providing the service they do.

jetwet1

Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:02 am

I am actually amazed we don't see stuff like this more often.

Redd

Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:17 am

I miss the states sometimes.. lol

Airstud

Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:10 am

Redd wrote:

Well I've lived here for 44 years and I've never actually witnessed anything like that.

Redd

Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:39 pm

Airstud wrote:
Redd wrote:

Well I've lived here for 44 years and I've never actually witnessed anything like that.

No other place where people pretend to be so tough. Not saying incidents like happen everyday but there's something about Americans, they all think they're gangster. Can be quite funny. TO be fair it is the same in Canada.

trpmb6

Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:59 pm

I was going to post something but thought better of it.

Suffice to say this kind of thing does not happen across America, thankfully.

People can be so ridiculous. And honestly, what did this 120lb lady was going to think going up against a 350+ lady? Come on, that's just not bright.

Tugger

Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:10 pm

Color me not impressed.... Stupid people do stupid things.
And nowadays everyone has a camera that can capture the stupidity and show it to the world.

Tugg