Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

MCOflyer
Topic Author

Greetings from MCOflyer

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:10 am

Hey guys,

I thought I would update you on some of life changing events I've had. I just turned 31 this past March. Im still single going on 6yrs. Im quite active in my community and work part time. I love aviation and the airline industry still; my recent trip was on G4 flying on the MD83 to upstate NY last summer for my parents vow renewels.

Im on my 3rd car. I had a 07 Dodge Caliber and got rid of that in favor of a 09 Kia Spectra when the mx costs got high for the Caliber. I have zero regrets on that switching to that car. I found my true calling and no Its not a truck driver. Had to give up the cdl because i could not get a dot physical anymore.

Anyways, I thought i would start posting again.

Cheers,
MCO

Airstud

Re: Greetings from MCOflyer

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:27 am

MCOflyer wrote:
Hey guys,

I thought I would update you on some of life changing events I've had. I just turned 31 this past March. Im still single going on 6yrs. Im quite active in my community and work part time. I love aviation and the airline industry still; my recent trip was on G4 flying on the MD83 to upstate NY last summer for my parents vow renewels.

Im on my 3rd car. I had a 07 Dodge Caliber and got rid of that in favor of a 09 Kia Spectra when the mx costs got high for the Caliber. I have zero regrets on that switching to that car. I found my true calling and no Its not a truck driver. Had to give up the cdl because i could not get a dot physical anymore.

Anyways, I thought i would start posting again.

Cheers,
MCO

This is a total left wing conspiracy.

DocLightning

Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:44 am

Seriously, welcome back, dude! :champagne: :bigthumbsup: :wave:

EA CO AS

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:52 am

I feel a snowglobe coming on...

BlueberryWheats

Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:56 am

Oh my. I'm feeling an a.net renaissance coming on. Might we see other old users come back? (I think this is the first DocLightning post I've seen in an age).

I'd love to see a return to the forums I regularly lurked before becoming a user.

vikkyvik

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:10 pm

MCOflyer wrote:
09 Kia Spectra

Are you going to put an 18-wheeler steering wheel on it?

casinterest

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:18 pm

DocLightning wrote:

Seriously, welcome back, dude! :champagne: :bigthumbsup: :wave:

[photoid][/photoid]

Must get a copy of this .

Welome back MCO flyer.

DocLightning

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:47 pm

BlueberryWheats wrote:
Oh my. I'm feeling an a.net renaissance coming on. Might we see other old users come back? (I think this is the first DocLightning post I've seen in an age).

I'd love to see a return to the forums I regularly lurked before becoming a user.

I've been around. I just stopped posting in politics threads (by and large) because I'm tired of it.

WarRI1

Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:09 am

DocLightning wrote:
BlueberryWheats wrote:

I've been around. I just stopped posting in politics threads (by and large) because I'm tired of it.

I must say I understand your feelings, there is madness and turmoil everyday now. We have a madman stirring the pot and a bunch of believers not any better. I do not think I need name the Madman do I? Maybe I had better mention he is over in Europe destroying our image. He now wants to change the paint job and bedroom design on the new AF One. I am not sure, but I think Mrs. Kennedy had a hand in the last paint scheme and that cannot stand. It must be by his hand I guess. Of course they will not be ready until he is out of office from what I heard on the news..Four years is enough for sure. He called himself a Genius again today also. :eyepopping:

jordanh

Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 am

WarRI1 wrote:
DocLightning wrote:
BlueberryWheats wrote:

I must say I understand your feelings, there is madness and turmoil everyday now. We have a madman stirring the pot and a bunch of believers not any better. I do not think I need name the Madman do I? Maybe I had better mention he is over in Europe destroying our image. He now wants to change the paint job and bedroom design on the new AF One. I am not sure, but I think Mrs. Kennedy had a hand in the last paint scheme and that cannot stand. It must be by his hand I guess. Of course they will not be ready until he is out of office from what I heard on the news..Four years is enough for sure. He called himself a Genius again today also. :eyepopping:

I saw this today and have to share it:

"When you lose in the World Cup, they send Trump to your country the next day to remind you that things could always be worse."

BlueberryWheats

Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:11 am

jordanh wrote:

"When you lose in the World Cup, they send Trump to your country the next day to remind you that things could always be worse."

While I agree with your sentiments... Trump has no place within these (virtual) walls! Let's try and this thread non-political. It can be like an oasis in the desert of the non-av board.

WarRI1

Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:27 am

BlueberryWheats wrote:
jordanh wrote:

While I agree with your sentiments... Trump has no place within these (virtual) walls! Let's try and this thread non-political. It can be like an oasis in the desert of the non-av board.

This is exactly what happened in my reply, tRump has driven us to extremes, where we either do not talk politics, or we cannot stop talking politics. I find this in every minute of my days now and that is sad and I agree with you. I will try to not to politicize every reply, but it is hard after a day of more tRump. :banghead: :banghead: