BN747
Topic Author

Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:03 am

With the stage is already set for Helsinki, Finland within two weeks of this post...

..prez Traitor Trump looks forward to a 1-on-1 meet up with Pooty. And TT insist on alone personal time with Pooty, no witnesses.

Seriously, the only imagine I can conjure up that matches this scenario is Gilligan (of Gilligans's Island fame) sitting down with Darth Vader.

The only difference is Gilligan had a far better command of his native tongue than Mango Mussolini, screw that, Pooty unquestionably has a better
grasp of the English language over our traitorous leader. And TT/MM... trying to speak Russian? That's like Gilligan waking up in the captain's seat of
747 in need of an airstrip for an emergency landing.

TT/MM = a failed Businessman with a child-like demeanor (well he is cashing in on his current job every chance he gets).

vs

Pooty = a cagey, clever, shrew and ruthless architect of the Russian Military Intel Ops FSB, ex-KGB chieftain.

'Outmatched' ..ringing a bell?

America, get ready for the sellout of the last two centuries, you already know America will be giving up something to BIG and will get ZERO in return.

ANY believer who thinks for a minute that TT can go toe-to-toe with Pooty is a seriously delusional soul. Even if it came down to a fist fight, TT would
lose in a fraction of a second, although TT stands at 6'3 vs Pooty's 5' 7 or 8 stature, one guy CAN fight while the other can just talk loud and get mad except when in the presence
of one he fears...Pooty must be wanking off at the sheer thought of how all this is playing right into his hands and being handed to him on a silver platter.

America-Right, you are solely responsible for this disaster.
BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

Max Q

Re: Upcoming Trump - Putin Summit

Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:08 am

Chump has to check in with his master for his employment review
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.

alfa164

Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:48 am

If I lived in Latvia, Lithuania, or Estonia..... I would be very concerned...

777222LR

Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:00 am

I'll be in Vienna next week, and I'm so glad he isn't doing it there, as it was under consideration. What a circus. I'm sure the people of Finland are just, so incredibly thrilled.

seahawk

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:52 am

Trump will make an awesome deal. Maybe he will finally announce the end of NATO.

Dutchy

Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:29 am

So can we expect the same success as in Singapore, a.k.a. some concessions to Russia, lots of friendly words towards Russia and some vague promises from Putin and a big mouth afterwords blabbering about the greatest meeting ever and the tremendous success.

777222LR wrote:
I'll be in Vienna next week, and I'm so glad he isn't doing it there, as it was under consideration. What a circus. I'm sure the people of Finland are just, so incredibly thrilled.

WHom is going to foot the bill for around € 10 - € 20 million? Which is to no benefit or Finland as far as I can see.
Many happy landings, greetings from The Netherlands!

Max Q

Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:46 am

Dutchy wrote:
So can we expect the same success as in Singapore, a.k.a. some concessions to Russia, lots of friendly words towards Russia and some vague promises from Putin and a big mouth afterwords blabbering about the greatest meeting ever and the tremendous success.

777222LR wrote:

WHom is going to foot the bill for around € 10 - € 20 million? Which is to no benefit or Finland as far as I can see.

Yes, expect it to be very similar, chump
will fawn over his love for Putin, his favorite dictator (the one that owns him) and declare the meeting a great victory with nothing to show for it while continuing to insult allies and escalating his trade war with them
The best contribution to safety is a competent Pilot.

seb146

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:15 am

tRump is just getting his marching orders. And his payment plan for the billions he borrowed from Russian banks that tRump will pass on his debt to the American people. Of course, his base will just scream and cry "MAGA" when anyone dares question it, so what is the point?
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

L410Turbolet

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:49 am

I would not be surprised if he achieves in 30 minutes with Putin what France and Germany have been trying for decades - destroy NATO from within.

seahawk

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:55 am

NATO was a bad deal for the USA any way

PanHAM

Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:07 am

NATO was and still is the guarantee for freedom in Europe. Never have been there 70 consecutive years of freedpom. . Trump, who obviously does not understand anything in his apprentice years as POTUS, micht Change that and he would not even know what he has done. Probably blames Mexico an definately Germany for hos own incompetence.

Whatever will happen, this will be a Meeting between a shark and a dumb tomcat.
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

tommy1808

Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:27 am

Dutchy wrote:

well, it is really close to the Russian border, maybe they hope Trump will just flee......

best regards
Thomas
This Singature is a safe space......

ltbewr

Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:34 am

Continuing to have a hostile relationship with Russia is not in anyone's best interest but I have no trust in Trump and for sure Putin will take advantage of our fool of a President Trump.

Dutchy

Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:00 am

ltbewr wrote:
Continuing to have a hostile relationship with Russia is not in anyone's best interest but I have no trust in Trump and for sure Putin will take advantage of our fool of a President Trump.

I agree a better or perhaps even normal relationship is something to strive for. To make a relationship work it needs to come from both sides and Russia has been quite hostile to the west and to surrounding countries, heck annexation of part of another country is quite the thing. And meddling in and thus destabilizing two other countries. And then there is the issue with the shooting down of the MH17. So those are major obstacles to have a good relationship.

dragon-wings

Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:23 am

Dutchy wrote:
ltbewr wrote:

I agree a better or perhaps even normal relationship is something to strive for. To make a relationship work it needs to come from both sides and Russia has been quite hostile to the west and to surrounding countries, heck annexation of part of another country is quite the thing. And meddling in and thus destabilizing two other countries. And then there is the issue with the shooting down of the MH17. So those are major obstacles to have a good relationship.

This is how this summit will go. Putin will deny the MH17 shootdown, he will deny the election meddling's and Trump will believe him. He will say something to the effect that Crimea wanted to be invaded, and Trump will do nothing about it.
Don't give up don't ever give up - Jim Valvano

WIederling

Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:49 am

alfa164 wrote:

Right. don't sit with people that throw sh*t at an armed group. ( quote : Larry Niven .-)
i.e. don't get too cosy with imported US/NATO troops and their gear.
Murphy is an optimist

Mortyman

Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:34 pm

seahawk wrote:

Not really

The USA is the NATO member who has gotten the most out of it's membership and continues to do so. The US gets 24/7 365 inteligence information, bases and air and sea presence in Europe and gets to sell alot of millitary hardware in Europe wich it most likely wouldn't have otherwise. The reason why the US has a presence in Europe is first and foremost out of own economic and millitary / defence wise interest. The US is basically using Europe as a millitary buffer against a possible nuclear attack on the USA.

Europe gets a vague promise of help in case Russia attacks.

If the US was really interested in being friend with Russia, it could have gotten friendly already in 1990, but the US has never really been interested and has rather used it's status as the sole remaining superpower to it's advantage.

jdstJD

Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:55 pm

BN747 wrote:
With the stage is already set for Helsinki, Finland within two weeks of this post...

..prez Traitor Trump looks forward to a 1-on-1 meet up with Pooty. And TT insist on alone personal time with Pooty, no witnesses.

Seriously, the only imagine I can conjure up that matches this scenario is Gilligan (of Gilligans's Island fame) sitting down with Darth Vader.

The only difference is Gilligan had a far better command of his native tongue than Mango Mussolini, screw that, Pooty unquestionably has a better
grasp of the English language over our traitorous leader. And TT/MM... trying to speak Russian? That's like Gilligan waking up in the captain's seat of
747 in need of an airstrip for an emergency landing.

TT/MM = a failed Businessman with a child-like demeanor (well he is cashing in on his current job every chance he gets).

vs

Pooty = a cagey, clever, shrew and ruthless architect of the Russian Military Intel Ops FSB, ex-KGB chieftain.

'Outmatched' ..ringing a bell?

America, get ready for the sellout of the last two centuries, you already know America will be giving up something to BIG and will get ZERO in return.

ANY believer who thinks for a minute that TT can go toe-to-toe with Pooty is a seriously delusional soul. Even if it came down to a fist fight, TT would
lose in a fraction of a second, although TT stands at 6'3 vs Pooty's 5' 7 or 8 stature, one guy CAN fight while the other can just talk loud and get mad except when in the presence
of one he fears...Pooty must be wanking off at the sheer thought of how all this is playing right into his hands and being handed to him on a silver platter.

America-Right, you are solely responsible for this disaster.
BN747

This post is refreshingly bold and so true. Congress needs to do something about this man immediately. His oath requires him to protect Americans from her enemies both foreign and domestic. How is his refusal to take action in response to the election meddling in 2016 AND to prevent it from happening again when our Intel agencies have conclusively determined that they did it not failing to execute the duties of his office??? How could they know he's failing to honor his oath of office by failing to protect us from our known enemy, Russia, and yet allow him to meet with pooty in private with no witnesses??? Where is our government???
Lawyer, frequent air traveler and aviation enthusiast.

alfa164

Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:23 pm

WIederling wrote:
alfa164 wrote:

Right. don't sit with people that throw sh*t at an armed group. ( quote : Larry Niven .-)
i.e. don't get too cosy with imported US/NATO troops and their gear.

And do what? Let the "little green men" from Russia invade your country... like the did in Ukraine?

L410Turbolet

Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:29 pm

Mortyman wrote:
If the US was really interested in being friend with Russia, it could have gotten friendly already in 1990, but the US has never really been interested and has rather used it's status as the sole remaining superpower to it's advantage.

I see... is that an Oliver Stone narrative of history? :roll:Russia had a chance to become a standard country post-1991. Instead, they returned to their old soviet habits in just 8 years of experimenting with freedom in its very infancy.

alfa164 wrote:
And do what? Let the "little green men" from Russia invade your country... like the did in Ukraine?

People like Wiederling would give it a standing ovation.

Dutchy

Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Mortyman wrote:
seahawk wrote:
Europe gets a vague promise of help in case Russia attacks.

Interestingly, the only time article 5 was triggered was on the request of America itself. In the aftermath of the attacks in New York and Washington. The rest of the NATO countries came to the aid of America.

WIederling

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:42 pm

L410Turbolet wrote:
People like Wiederling would give it a standing ovation.

Still another item where you are plain wrong.
Murphy is an optimist

seb146

Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:49 pm

I wonder if TOM will talk to Putie about this

https://www.rferl.org/a/senate-committe ... 36790.html
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1FX1Z8

nah... There are more pressing things. Like where the next tRump branded "hotel" will be in Russia or how to get all the nation's citizens to bow down and praise him like his BFF.

seb146

Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:58 pm

Are seven US Republican Senators meeting with Russians behind closed doors right now? Is tRump planning to meet with Putie behind closed doors as well? I saw a tweet about it, so I take it with a grain of salt but it is worth asking.

Dutchy

Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:06 pm

seb146 wrote:
I wonder if TOM will talk to Putie about this

https://www.rferl.org/a/senate-committe ... 36790.html
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1FX1Z8

nah... There are more pressing things. Like where the next tRump branded "hotel" will be in Russia or how to get all the nation's citizens to bow down and praise him like his BFF.

Don't forget learning about a military parade, he was impressed by the French one, perhaps he can learn from Puti the first steps?

BN747
Topic Author

Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:47 pm

It is now suggested in the 1-on-1 meet up with Pooty, that the terms were set by/approved by Pooty. And they are...

Each leader with have a single interpreter present - that’s it.

I find it very odd indeed that the POTUS has met and will meet the America’s #1 enemy as opposed to meeting with Mueller to clear ‘his good name’...(pause on that) .. I mean he claims he’s done nothing wrong, right? Why not get that out of the way?

Not to mention his continuous flattery of Pooty and endless slamming and trashing of Mueller, his AG, HIS FBI pick, his intel community and top LE agencies...in no sane world does this make sense.

Unless, of course, Pooty has your back no matter what vs your doubts of Mueller, Wray, Rosenstein, Intel peeps.

Pooty gets all the love ...and no slam, how does that work?

BN747
"Home of the Brave, made by the Slaves..Land of the Free, if you look like me.." T. Jefferson

tu204

Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Dutchy wrote:
ltbewr wrote:

Two way street here.

Building bases at our borders to name one doesn't really help for a good relationship.
I do not dream about movie stars, they must dream about me for I am real and they are not. - Alexander Popov

tommy1808

Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:14 pm

tu204 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
ltbewr wrote:

Two way street here.

Building bases at our borders to name one doesn't really help for a good relationship.

Russia quit the Treaty on Conventional Armed Forces in Europe after they refused to removed troops and equipment from Georgia and Moldova, while getting seriously pissed that the US, Romania and Bulgaria, which are not even at your border, decided that one infringement would neutralize Russias refusal to fulfill their treaty obligations.

It is a one way street.

best regards
Thomas

Dutchy

Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:52 pm

tu204 wrote:
Dutchy wrote:
ltbewr wrote:

Two way street here.

First back to the status quo, then we can have a solid base to build on and than I can see Russia has a point. Not now, now there is just real aggression from Putin's Russia, not the perceived aggression what Russia "feels".

seb146

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:00 pm

It turns out that, yes, six Republican Senators went to Russia to beg and plead and suck up to Lavrov and Putin

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gop-senat ... dversaries
https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/ ... tin-summit

I just have two questions about all of this:

How is the rebuilding of Puerto Rico going?
Does Flint have clean water yet?

VTKillarney

Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:27 pm

seb146 wrote:

It's definitely tough to turn around decades of liberal government corruption in those two locales. No doubt about it.

I'm not quite sure what your point is, though. Are you saying that government can't do anything else until those two problems are completely reversed? That's a very odd outlook on how government should function.

seb146

Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:07 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
seb146 wrote:

It's definitely tough to turn around decades of liberal government corruption in those two locales. No doubt about it.

I'm not quite sure what your point is, though. Are you saying that government can't do anything else until those two problems are completely reversed? That's a very odd outlook on how government should function.

I guess Russia does not get much news about Michigan or Puerto Rico.

REPUBLICANS have been in control of Michigan for some time. The people of Flint have been without clean water under the whole REPUBLICAN governance. REPUBLICANS had every opportunity to do something to keep their own citizens from being poisoned. Instead, they did nothing. REPUBLICANS. The ones you Russian trolls support.

Puerto Rico has been a territory and has been governed by the United States for over 100 years. After a devastating hurricane last year, REPUBLICANS have refused to do anything other than throw a few rolls of paper towels at a rally. Many people on the island are sill without power or clean water. American citizens.

But, yeah.... being a Russian puppet is much more important.

VTKillarney

Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:39 pm

You clearly do not understand the Flint water crisis. The crisis happened because local Flint authorities manipulated test results and under-reported the levels of lead in the water. The mayor of Flint has been a Democrat for years and years. Only a partisan hack would place the blame at the feet of the Republicans under those facts. If you are going to use a tragic incident to further your political agenda, you owe it to yourself to learn the facts first.

As for Puerto Rico, do you have evidence to back up your extraordinary claim that "REPUBLICANS [sic] have refused to do anything other than throw a few rolls of paper towels at a rally"? Something tells me that your comment was without factual merit. And something tells me that you will gloss over my request for some actual facts to support your claim rather than do the proper, intellectually honest, thing and admit that it was a claim not supported by facts. The more than $20 billion that the Republican controlled Congress has authorized to spend on Puerto Rico recovery no doubt buys a lot of toilet paper. Perhaps they can make houses and hospitals out of that toilet paper.

You also conveniently left out the fact that distribution of relief supplies has been hampered by the corruption of the local (almost universally liberal) politicians on the ground. Not to mention the horrible state of emergency preparedness under those same officials. I suppose you left that out because it doesn't fit your narrative - even if it is an important fact.

anrec80

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:25 pm

seb146 wrote:
It turns out that, yes, six Republican Senators went to Russia to beg and plead and suck up to Lavrov and Putin

Yes, some US Senators went there. Given they keep making tough statements on Russia on their return, I am not under impression they went there to suck up to someone. Rather - they might have been just testing waters to see if anyone in Russia would suck up to them. Probably didn’t happen. They came back with what they left.

anrec80

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:32 pm

alfa164 wrote:

For “little green men” to appear there is a lot of things that need to come together:
A) large enough majority (an overwhelming one) wants them in a demonstratable manner
B) you have (or are) something of value to the commander in chef of these “little green men”. A tough one as well.

See, most of Ukraine would not mind these “little green men” at all - they are sick and tired of their corrupted and degrading “elites”. But - they are being awaited for the past 4 years, and they aren’t anywhere on the horizon.

2122M

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:33 pm

VTKillarney wrote:
You clearly do not understand the Flint water crisis. The crisis happened because local Flint authorities manipulated test results and under-reported the levels of lead in the water. The mayor of Flint has been a Democrat for years and years. Only a partisan hack would place the blame at the feet of the Republicans under those facts. If you are going to use a tragic incident to further your political agenda, you owe it to yourself to learn the facts first.

Looks like its you who doesn't understand the Flint issue very well. It was emergency city managers appointed by Gov. Snyder that oversaw the switch from clean Detroit water to dangerous Flint River water. It was those same city managers that, over a period of time, refused to switch to a Lake Huron water feed and refused to reconnect to the Detroit water source until Snyder had been publically shamed into doing so.

The water testing team you referred that manipulated the results worked for the state, not the city, and by all accounts didn't have politics in mind during all of this. They were just trying to cover-up the mess.

Have you given up on pretending to be a moderate yet?

Also, none of this has anything to do with Trump having a secretive meeting with Putin next week. I think the point being made earlier was not that the government can't multi-task, but that the Trump's priorities are really outta whack for someone claiming to make America great as evidenced by his focus on partisan campaigning and summits with foreign dictators.

anrec80

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:35 pm

alfa164 wrote:

Wait a min - is someone still living there? Except EU-funded state officials and those “non-citizen” Russians, who due to lack of citizenship can’t go anywhere. This phenomena is a huge embarrassment for EU - people who were born and raised where they are have no basic rights at their home. Another place in the world like this is a tough find...

seb146

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:38 pm

anrec80 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Yes, some US Senators went there. Given they keep making tough statements on Russia on their return, I am not under impression they went there to suck up to someone. Rather - they might have been just testing waters to see if anyone in Russia would suck up to them. Probably didn’t happen. They came back with what they left.

What "tough statements"? Russian media and the government are overjoyed they have an operative in the White House

http://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-s ... -tv-2018-6

Ken777

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Puerto Rico needs to vote to be a full State. So does the US Virgin Islands. They need the political power to get their problems straightened out.

As to Flint, the problem started with the GOP administrators decided to save a little bit of money by changing the source of the Flint water. Bad decision, yet again proving that Republican efforts to do it on the cheap will probably fail.

CitizenJustin

Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:23 pm

777222LR wrote:

“I’ll be in Vienna next week”

Lucky duck.

alfa164

Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:28 pm

seb146 wrote:
anrec80 wrote:
seb146 wrote:

What "tough statements"? Russian media and the government are overjoyed they have an operative in the White House

You are just feeding a (Russian) troll...

anrec80

Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:39 pm

seb146 wrote:

Usual “tough statements” - “we hope to see no more election meddling”, “tough sanctions” and the likes. Nothing new. Media can draw any pics they like. They do see this visit as a positive sign, but nothing else. I don’t see anything coming out of this visit. Perhaps Americans wanted to see if Russians will yield somewhere, and Russians were testing Americans readiness to yield. So far doesn’t look like there’s much on either end.

ltbewr

Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:17 am

Trump will be there just before the World Cup Finals. I wonder if he is cheering for Russia to win and put a big bet on it to offset his debts.

tommy1808

Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:55 am

anrec80 wrote:
Another place in the world like this is a tough find...

citizenship is regulated by Jus sanguinis in 20+ countries. Not that hard to find.

If those people don´t have citizenship, they happen to not have it because of Russia not granting citizenship rights to Russian descendants. No one forced the Russian government to overturn the compatriots act of 1999.

So, yeah, it is embarrassing for Russia.

best regards
Thomas

seb146

Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:02 am

Does anyone else think it is odd that there are closed door meetings only months before an important American election? Not only that, but these Republicans who are in Russia are pussy footing around "please don't interfere with our elections" and "please leave Crimea" and "please be our friends" and they will come back to tell their base how they won.

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:15 pm

2122M wrote:
Looks like its you who doesn't understand the Flint issue very well.

As a moderate, I am always wanting to broaden my knowledge, and I am happy to admit when I am wrong.

We were both wrong. The truth is in the middle. I downplayed the role of the Republican administration and you downplayed the fact that the local (Democrat) authorities concurred with and endorsed the plan that led to the high lead levels.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... er-crisis/

seb146

Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:04 pm

And, for the first time in a very, very long time, a sitting president did not visit the troops on Independence Day.

https://www.axios.com/trump-military-tr ... 435cc.html

But he did visit Russia. Tell me how he loves the troops and how patriotic he is? At least Pence went to Afghanistan once last year....

VTKillarney

Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:08 pm

seb146 wrote:
And, for the first time in a very, very long time, a sitting president did not visit the troops on Independence Day.

https://www.axios.com/trump-military-tr ... 435cc.html

But he did visit Russia. Tell me how he loves the troops and how patriotic he is? At least Pence went to Afghanistan once last year....

More lies from you. He hosted a White House picnic for military families.

Speaking of lies, I notice that you are still dodging my very simple question:
VTKillarney wrote:
So let's do a little test and see if you really can incorporate facts. You said,
seb146 wrote:
You get all upset when your own tactics are used on you.

Care to provide an example in order to show that you aren't just making claims up?

You are more like Trump than you know.

anrec80

Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:25 pm

tommy1808 wrote:

citizenship is regulated by Jus sanguinis in 20+ countries. Not that hard to find.

If those people don´t have citizenship, they happen to not have it because of Russia not granting citizenship rights to Russian descendants. No one forced the Russian government to overturn the compatriots act of 1999.

So, yeah, it is embarrassing for Russia.

best regards
Thomas

Again Russia has something to do here. Did you even read my post? I am not talking about people who came out of blue - those were born and raised on the territories of then-Soviet republics. They have nothing to do with today’s Russia that emerged in 1991. Today’s Russia has nothing to do with them either. Every republic of ex-USSR granted citizenship to everyone who was living there as of 1991. Except those three, who came with this nonsense notion of a “non-citizen”. And “hunan rights centered EU” is totally cool with this.

HELyes

Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:34 pm

777222LR wrote:

This is the fourth time US and Soviet/Russian leaders meet in Helsinki since 1975, many locals hoped it had been Vienna this time ;) A big demonstration expected, hardly anything violent though.