CCGPV

Re: Miss America drops swimsuit competition

Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:18 am

seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
seb146 wrote:

This is why I think you are more than one person, CC. Comments like this.

I, personally, would love to see The Rock, Kevin Hart, and Trivago guy in swimsuits and tuxedos standing side by side.

I think there are a couple of points that were lost earlier in the thread: beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and these pageants have to compete with the internet.

What about that comment makes you think I'm more than one person haha?

The few women who have been very active here in the past would never have made a comment about adult cam work about other women. Your comment is more of a frat boy comment.

Have you perused the cam sites? They're full of women catering to women and couples. They're an awesome way to take things to the next level. If you're ever wanting to broach a new, ahem, method or kink its a great way to do it. Trust me.

Girls can be dirty.
Stay curious

seb146

Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:24 am

CCGPV wrote:
seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:

What about that comment makes you think I'm more than one person haha?

The few women who have been very active here in the past would never have made a comment about adult cam work about other women. Your comment is more of a frat boy comment.

Have you perused the cam sites? They're full of women catering to women and couples. They're an awesome way to take things to the next level. If you're ever wanting to broach a new, ahem, method or kink its a great way to do it. Trust me.

Girls can be dirty.

Right. Many are not as brazen about it. Most are subtle. Nothing wrong with it, do what makes you happy. In my experience, it has been different.
You bet I'm pumped!!! I just had a green tea!!!

DL717

Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:17 pm

seb146 wrote:
CCGPV wrote:
seb146 wrote:

Girls can be dirty.

Right. Many are not as brazen about it. Most are subtle. Nothing wrong with it, do what makes you happy. In my experience, it has been different.

I’ve heard the worst things come from women’s mouths, more so then men. Get a couple girls around a bar table and they are so effing dirty it would blow your mind. Sex and the City wasn’t even close to how dirty women can be, and I mean filthy.

Revelation

Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:33 pm

Aesma wrote:
I've heard the head for the pageant say it will no longer be about the girls' looks at all. What's the point, then ?

aviationaware wrote:
Miss America is mostly watched by women, and they probably won't care or even feel more comfortable.

Yep, it's all about giving young women (and moms and aunts and ...) a competitive outlet.

Think about it: females are very competitive and in reality have few competitive outlets.

A relative was in Miss America and even now a dozen or more years later her social life still swirls around it.

She's had a daughter now and the she's so disappointed because the kid likes the dress up part but not the prance around in front of strangers part.

DL717 wrote:
I’ve heard the worst things come from women’s mouths, more so then men. Get a couple girls around a bar table and they are so effing dirty it would blow your mind. Sex and the City wasn’t even close to how dirty women can be, and I mean filthy.

Truth.

Ali Wong's "Baby Cobra" on Netflix gives a flavor of it, but that's the tip of the iceberg.

Think about all the things women are asked (no, demanded) to do at a pretty young age.

No surprise, they (literally) are on the receiving end of a lot of dirty things.

It's not a "sugar and spice and everything nice" kind of world, and it hasn't been for a long time.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has it's beaches, it's homeland and thoughts of it's own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has it's seasons, it's evenings and songs of it's own