Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

jetero
Topic Author

I Just Returned MyPillow

Thu May 24, 2018 5:27 am

Absolutely unbearable.

Turns out the MyPillow guy likes Trump and was also a total cokehead. And he also has a bad mustache!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... illow-man/

I’m not buying you more coke, MyPillow guy!

Snort on your own dime!

Thanks for helping me economize!

(Also thanks for that 60-day money back guarantee!)

Francoflier

Re: I Just Returned MyPillow

Thu May 24, 2018 5:37 am

I have a feeling most aren't going to get this...

It should devolve nicely.

flipdewaf

Thu May 24, 2018 5:47 am

I hear that Obama enjoys thinking as well, looks like we are all going to do ok after all!

Fred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WIederling

Thu May 24, 2018 7:17 am

flipdewaf wrote:
I hear that Obama enjoys thinking as well, l...

Must be sitting in a dark corner gnawing his fingers for want of speaking out about the nonthinking PoliTicks that are all the rage today?

stratosphere

Thu May 24, 2018 12:04 pm

jetero wrote:
Absolutely unbearable.

Turns out the MyPillow guy likes Trump and was also a total cokehead. And he also has a bad mustache!

Snort on your own dime!

I never bought his pillow only because I got totally sick of seeing his infomercials non stop. Never knew about his background kinda surprised anyone from MN is a Trump fan. But have to say after reading the article I have a new respect for this guy. Kicked a bad drug habit, tried multiple business ideas until one worked and was successful. But that is something you liberals can't appreciate hard work and accomplishment. He likes Trump so I guess the good he has done for himself doesn't matter right? Tell me again how the liberals are supposed to be INCLUSIVE of everyone until they disagree with your viewpoints I guess. I am glad he at least is not sucking off the taxpayer sitting on his azz where you will find most democratic voters. Think I might go order me a pillow after all.

An767

Thu May 24, 2018 12:15 pm

You just returned your pillow . I just bit mine ! do they do refunds with teeth marks ?
An767

jetero
Topic Author

Thu May 24, 2018 2:47 pm

An767 wrote:
I just bit mine !

A fine start to a Thursday.

727LOVER

Thu May 24, 2018 4:28 pm

stratosphere wrote:
Kicked a bad drug habit, tried multiple business ideas until one worked and was successful. But that is something you liberals can't appreciate hard work and accomplishment. He likes Trump so I guess the good he has done for himself doesn't matter right? Tell me again how the liberals are supposed to be INCLUSIVE of everyone until they disagree with your viewpoints I guess. I am glad he at least is not sucking off the taxpayer sitting on his azz where you will find most democratic voters. Think I might go order me a pillow after all.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
You got him, Jetero....you got him !!! :yes: :lol:

OH BROTHER !!!!! :roll:

stl07

Thu May 24, 2018 4:32 pm

stratosphere wrote:
jetero wrote:
Absolutely unbearable.

Snort on your own dime!

I never bought his pillow only because I got totally sick of seeing his infomercials non stop. Never knew about his background kinda surprised anyone from MN is a Trump fan. But have to say after reading the article I have a new respect for this guy. Kicked a bad drug habit, tried multiple business ideas until one worked and was successful. But that is something you liberals can't appreciate hard work and accomplishment. He likes Trump so I guess the good he has done for himself doesn't matter right? Tell me again how the liberals are supposed to be INCLUSIVE of everyone until they disagree with your viewpoints I guess. I am glad he at least is not sucking off the taxpayer sitting on his azz where you will find most democratic voters. Think I might go order me a pillow after all.

I can't :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

casinterest

Thu May 24, 2018 5:14 pm

stratosphere wrote:
jetero wrote:
Absolutely unbearable.

Snort on your own dime!

Looks like there was a successful fishing trip today.

seb146

Thu May 24, 2018 5:35 pm

stratosphere wrote:
jetero wrote:
Absolutely unbearable.

Snort on your own dime!

I suppose you applaud and support Netflix and NPR and will be upgrading to the highest membership level?

Oh, heavens! A 'liberal' has an opinion different than mine! I must be offended and let everyone know they are wrong for not agreeing with me!

Stop clutching your pearls, Blanche. It is okay for people to have different opinions and return products for any reason....

einsteinboricua

Thu May 24, 2018 6:08 pm

To jetero:

EstherLouise

Thu May 24, 2018 10:36 pm

jetero wrote:
Absolutely unbearable.

Snort on your own dime!

Not sure if serious. And I'm too tired to look deeper into it. He's been clean and sober for years. Or do you feel a person should be punished for life due to a past drug issue?

jetero
Topic Author

Thu May 24, 2018 11:07 pm

EstherLouise wrote:
jetero wrote:
Absolutely unbearable.

Snort on your own dime!

Not sure if serious. And I'm too tired to look deeper into it. He's been clean and sober for years. Or do you feel a person should be punished for life due to a past drug issue?

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!

2707200X

Fri May 25, 2018 10:28 am

Like the Kanye West debacle, out with the old fans in with the new fans.

Kiwirob

Fri May 25, 2018 11:27 am

An767 wrote:
You just returned your pillow . I just bit mine ! do they do refunds with teeth marks ?
An767

Redd

Fri May 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Couldn't think of a worst mug to advertise a pillow, I'd have that creepy ass face stuck in my head while falling asleep everytime.. The Clown from Stephen King's IT would be more a more comforting pre sleep vision. Guy looks like a 70's era disco perv.....

DarkSnowyNight

Sat May 26, 2018 2:08 am

stratosphere wrote:
But that is something you liberals can't appreciate hard work and accomplishment.

You think fixing primaries and trying to explain how the economy works to conservatives is easy?

casinterest wrote:

Looks like there was a successful fishing trip today.

Word. Heh heh...